Narcissus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

As I watch, my brother slowly gets to his feet.

"Don't move."

I sit silent, my eyebrows in my hairline, as he leaves the room. It's several minutes of hearing him doing things in the rest of the house then he is back. I blink seeing him carrying his easel and paints into my bedroom.

"Do something for me please." He says softly after opening up the easel. His eyes go to me.

"What?" I ask holding Mr.Fluffles to me again.

"Would...would you please take off your clothes."

If I had been hit with a hammer I probably wouldn't have a more stunned look to my face.

"Wha...What?" I ask unable to believe I heard him right.

Tyler begins to paint. His face coming into that look of total concentration that he gets when working.

"No words of mine will convince you. It's cliche but a picture is worth a thousand words. I want to paint you nude. I want you to see yourself as I see you. As you really are. You see my Sabely, I think you have convinced yourself of something just as wrong as what I had. I had come to think that the world revolved around me because of the way I looked. You think the whole world looks at you as ugly. Please, let me paint you."

"Why nude? Why not just a face portrait?" I ask still in a surreal haze. I lick my lips to wet them and taste him on them. I want to do it again. To taste him again. To taste more of him than his lips. "Why naked?"

His face turns away from the background he must be painting.

"I have a wonderful imagination my dear sister. I can paint you without your clothes in any position that I care to have you be in. This has nothing to do with sex. I want to paint you as you truly are...naked to the worlds eyes."

He lowers his pallet to the tabletop beside him and walks around to stand in front of me. I see a single drop of blue green that I know must be for my coverlet on his chest. It runs like a river down one perfectly sculpted peck onto the ripples of his muscled stomach.

"Please." His words are a soft begging. I look up into those eyes and I'm lost. All the feelings so long suppressed have been drive to the surface by the taste of his lips. I can't make them go away anymore. I know at the second I catch the bottom edge of my T-shirt that I would, if he asked, do anything that he would have me do.

He turns away and goes back to the painting as I silently strip off my shirt. Then the sweat pants. I slide them under my ass and off my legs without getting out of the bed. I look at him for a second but see he's focusing on his work. My hands go around to the middle of my back and catch the hooks. The bra comes off as quickly as I can remove it least I lose my nerve. I hesitate then. The pair of pale pink cotton panties the last line of defense in a battle I've already surrendered. I look up and see his eyes on me.

He is silent now. No words to make me give in just the look of his beautiful face and the knowledge that this angelic demon wishes it.

I slide my panties under my ass and down my legs. As I get them off my ankle I look up startled. He's moved from around the canvas.

Tyler walks slowly to the side of the bed and sits down.

"Stretch out."

I swallow and blushing furiously lean back on the bed. I flinch when I feel his hands touch me. The fingers are light but strong. I move at his urging and soon find myself in a pose. My right arm is across my breasts, covering one, but the nipple is still bare on the other. My other hand is moved down to under my belly button. Like I'm reaching to cover myself down there ...or maybe have just moved it to uncover myself. He twitches the blue green satin sheet up and lets it fall where it falls across one of my legs. I start to protest as he picks up Mr.Fluffles then I see him pose the old toy near my headboard.

Tyler moves back a few steps and just stands there looking at me.

"How could you not see yourself as beautiful?" he asks softly. I see a small shake of his head.

I watch my brother turn and go back to his painting. The normal fury isn't there. He moved with the same intensive focus but his pace is slow. I feel the minutes begin to draw into longer and longer periods of time. Then the long hours of the day begin to get to me a little and I feel my eyes closing.

"You can sleep my little Sabely." I hear him say softly just as I drift out.

I feel myself awash in dreams of pleasure floating from dream state to dream state my eyes slowly flutter open when I feel a comfortable warmth settle next to me. I snuggle into it knowing by smell it's my beloved brother. His arm is a gentle weight along my side, his hand a strong reassurance on my hip as I drift into deeper sleep.

I awake moaning. I open my eyes and feel the most wonderful feeling I've ever known. I open my legs a bit and take in a deep breath.

A tongue like a ribbon of silk softly caressing me from the very tip of my clit to the deepest parts of my body. A gentle exploring of the folds of pink skin brings a second moan from me that wakes me fully.

Opening my eyes I look down to see the mane of dark black hair splayed across my thighs and the head that's moving between my legs.

I'm about to protest the wrongness of this when my eyes see it. Standing turned towards me in the morning light coming into the shaded window is the most beautiful picture I've ever seen.

Of what has to be the most beautiful woman on the whole planet.

She lays with languid grace amid piles of dark wood and aqua silk. The sad little toy brings an innocent to her, as does her sleepy eyes. The way she has herself half hidden from the eyes that look at her but seems to maybe be too sleepy to bother with more. I see a window behind her that would have been dark last night. In the painting it 's open, the blue curtains thrown back to either side. In the distance I can make out the half finished Eiffel tower standing tall amide a city of brick and stone. This glimpse of a time so far from this gives the painting a feeling that it was done at the turn of the century. So do the discarded clothes I see he scatters around the room. Men's clothing. Clothing that would be proper for a man of that time.

I arch my back up off the bed as I feel the suction of his wonderful lips on my clit. I slowly bring my hand down to those dark stands of ebony and caress the silken weight. I moan as I feel a tingling begins to build in me then, one that only my fingers and forbidden fantasies had ever brought about before this moment.

My eyes go back to the woman. Her sexy body, legs just open enough to give a lover access to her most forbidden secrets. Her nipple a dark contrast to her pale skin, the way her hair lays in waves of chestnut to black, with highlights of red blending into a tapestry of the most beautiful brunette colors. I'm in awe at the beauty of this woman. The slow realization that I'm looking at myself comes to me even as I feel the most wonderful orgasm of my life begin to flow up from the hot wet nest of lust my brother is teasing with this talented tongue.

I scream out in orgasmic bliss looking upon this woman that is me. The feeling that she's watching me being devoured by my own brother is so very taboo that I scream out a second time.

My fingers go to my brother's head then, I claw him up away from me. I feel his head move under my hands, then his shoulders. I realize in the seconds that follows that that he is moving up my body with a burst of speed. I'm looking up into Tyler's face as I feel the whole length of him sink into me in a single thrust that takes the breath from me.

"Oh my god!" I moan my brothers wonderful cock fills me to the very end. I feel the lips stretch around him as he pushes against the back of me. So wonderfully full that it hurts but it is a pain that at that moment I love. I clutch him to me as a third orgasm hits me.

I'm still cumming seconds latter when I feel the first pulse inside me. Tyler gives a breath grunt then begins to say my name in a soft whisper just by my ear. I feel a slick wet feeling then deep inside me when he rests.

My brother has cum inside me.

My legs twitch on either side of him as I dig my fingers into the thick muscles of his back.

Panting I turn my head to the pillow, my eyes comes to rest on the painting again.

"My god she is so beautiful.

My brother lifts himself up off me just a bit, his warm hazel eyes looking down into mine.

"I know. I've known that for a very long time by beautiful Sabely. I've loved that beautiful woman for years now."

Clutching him to me I see tears forming his eyes.

I hold him even as I feel his body still hard start to respond in me again. I gasp as the slight thrust takes me by surprise. Then I moan through a second thrust.

Watching the woman, watching me being made love to, I know something then as well.

Tyler's not the only one to be in love with her.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers