Naughty Fiancée Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working her clit with expert precision, she was squirming in pleasure within seconds. She was deliberately edging herself on the very brink, building up her orgasm. Her toes braced against the bottom of the Jacuzzi while she writhed in the hot water.

"Hey," Boomed a deep voice from the bathroom door.

"Wha --!" Jenny gasped in a startle before losing her footing and sliding all the way into the tub!

Not prepared for the unexpected submersion, Jenny bumped her head against the Jacuzzi. She was underwater for a second but it was long enough to ruin her orgasm. Her quick reflexes helped her come out of the water. Hanging over the edge of the Jacuzzi and coughing out the water from her lungs, she saw Tyrone kneeling at her side.

"You Okay?" Tyrone chuckled.

"You scared me!" Jenny said and shoved the giant brute in the chest. Despite her best efforts to push Tyrone off his feet, the man didn't even much as budge. It was like pushing against a brick wall, "How did you --?"

"I AM black," Tyrone laughed as he examined the small wet hand prints on his black compression t-shirt.

"That's SO racist," Jenny laughed and tried to wipe her wet hands on Tyrone again.

Tyrone's quick reflexes caught both of Jenny's wrists and he replied, "Not any more racist than your little cunt creaming every time you see a brother."

"I cream for all my guys," Jenny said with a devilish smile, "white OR black."

"You cream harder for black," Tyrone said arrogantly.

"That's not true," Jenny said sheepishly as she tried to pull her wrists free from Tyrone's firm grasps.

"Were you playing with yourself?" Tyrone asked with an amusing smirk.

"Maybe," Jenny answered defiantly and tried again to break free from Tyrone's grip.

"Black or white?" Tyrone asked, refusing to let her go.

Jenny turned her head away like she was mad.

"C'mon, tell me and I'll let you go," Tyrone chuckled, "It only proves I am right if you don't tell me."

"Fine," Jenny said and turn her head to face Tyrone, "I was fantasizing about a...big...cock...and...it...was...WHITE!"

Tyrone released Jenny's wrists and made a face like he was hurt.

"Aw c'mon, you know the saying," Jenny chuckled at the imposing black man silently feigning hurt feelings. His 6'6" well-muscled frame was the type anyone would fear to encounter in one of Los Angeles' dark alleys. If a young blonde such as herself with a 5'9" hourglass body dared to stroll through said alley, she would be utterly powerless against such a muscular brute. The monstrosity of a man could easily take her as he pleased, regardless of how she felt. That thought only made Jenny's heart race as she finished, "once you go black, you'll never go back."

"So I WAS right," Tyrone said with a smile and flashed his white teeth.

Jenny returned a cheeky smile as she rose from the Jacuzzi. Beads of water rolled down her neck, over her full, round pair of 36D tits. She took Tyrone's proffered hand and stepped out of the tub. Water streamed down her toned, tanned body. Beads of water ran down her flat stomach, over the sides of her small 23 inch waist that flared out to the curvature of her hips before finally sliding down her long, shapely thighs.

"Thank you," Jenny said coyly. The step-up tub elevated her above the black behemoth. She felt like a queen descending from her throne. It was subtle gestures like this that she wished her fiancé would do. Both men made her feel cared and provided for, but she always felt extra special with Tyrone.

Tyrone let out a low whistle. Jenny's hourglass figure never ceased to amaze him. Every bounce and jiggle of her tits flung drop of water around as she stepped down from the Jacuzzi. Despite the size of her tits, they were pert and seemed to defy gravity. He grabbed a towel and opened it up for her.

"Thanks," Jenny whispered as she nestled into the fluffy towel. Tyrone's big arms, thicker than her thighs coiled her against his solid body. He gave her a firm hug and she heard his deep voice say from behind, "You're welcome."

Letting Jenny go, Tyrone said "Hurry up" with a slap on her ass and left the luxurious bathroom.

It was almost 3PM by the time Jenny was ready. Then it dawned on her that she didn't know what she was getting ready for! Was it sex? Dinner? Anal sex? A night out in the city? Maybe more sex? A walk on the beach? Sex on the beach? A series of disjointed possibilities filled her panicked mind because she had no idea what to get ready for.

Not that it really mattered, Jenny always looked her best. The question of what to wear remained. She took a step in the bathroom and stopped.

'Again?' Jenny thought frustratingly and rolled her eyes. Every time she saw Tyrone, her body reacted as if it were anticipating sex. Her tits tightened, her nipples hardened to the point where it ached and her pussy salivated in anticipation. Her slit was so wet, she wondered if she squished when she walked! Good thing she didn't put on any underwear yet or it would have been soaked!

Jenny ignored the lips of her slick slit sliding over each other and left the bathroom. That was another effect Tyrone had on her that her fiancé didn't. Jenny knew beneath Tyrone's gentlemanly gestures was a raw, animalistic man. He may have made her feel like royalty but he also drew out the desires hidden deep within her soul. Desires no engaged woman should have.

Jenny was drawn to Tyrone like a moth to a flame. Compared to Stewart, Tyrone was longer, harder, stronger and overall, better in every way. The only thing absent was a romantic spark. But anything the black man asked for in his smooth, deep voice, she would do and did willingly as though he were her husband.

Swallow cum in front of her fiancé? Done. Fuck a random guy in a busy airport? Sure. Welcome a sailor home with her mouth? Absolutely! Give her ass up? Of course! Double penetration on the bed she shared with Stewart? Kinky!

The budding "work" relationship Jenny had with her new boss was having a detrimental effect on her romantic relationship with Stewart. But that concern was buried deep in the back of her mind.

Walking out of the bathroom, the missing sheets on the bed caught her eye. Vivid memories from last night reminded her that those cum drenched sheets were in the wash. She shared the California king sized bed with Stewart up until last night, then she shared with not just with another man, but two men. At the same time. The bed was not the only thing she shared. She thoroughly enjoyed the stretching her tight little holes received by Tyrone and Darren. Right now, all she wanted to do was to climb onto barren mattress, spread her legs wide open and lay herself out like a banquet for an encore of last night.

"Ready?" Tyrone's deep voice boomed from the giant walk-in closet and interrupted Jenny's thoughts.

"Ready for what?" Jenny asked, her bare feet padding across the dark hardwood floor to the closet. A brown monogram Louis Vuitton Keepall sat on the island inside the spacious closet while Tyrone was looking through her clothes.

"It's a surprise," Tyrone said casually. In the time it took Jenny to get ready, all he managed to gather was a duffle bag. A little frustrated by his progress, he sighed, "No wonder it takes women so long to find an outfit."

"Okay," Jenny said soothingly, seeing through Tyrone's attempt to hide his frustrations, "Knowing where we're going would help speed up the process, can you tell me that?"

"We're heading into the city," Tyrone said. There was a familiar stir in his loins from eyeing Jenny's naked body up and down. The voluptuous All-American blonde looked like she walked straight out of a Playmate calendar. Licking his lips, he added, "Overnight trip."

That last part Tyrone said more to remind himself. Seeing a nice pair of big tits, trim waist, round ass, all he wanted to do was throw her onto the bed and feel her stretch around his cock again. As much as he wanted, now was not the time, he needed to save his energy for later tonight.

"Alright," Jenny beamed. Not wanting to ruin the surprise, she didn't press for details like what they were doing but asked, "Anything I should pack in particular?"

Tyrone paused for a second, then he said dismissively with a wave, "Toothbrush and whatever you need for an overnight trip."

"Okaayy," Jenny said with her head slightly turned as if she was unsure.

"Trust me," Tyrone said with a smile, "You're going to love it."

"Well then, I need to get dressed," Jenny said, stepping aside for Tyrone to leave, "You mind?"

"What?" Tyrone asked innocently. Jenny ignored his protest and began to shoo him out of the closet that was as big as most rooms, "I've seen you naked!"

"I'll be quick," Jenny said behind Tyrone.

Tyrone turned around and argued, "Heck, you're naked right now!"

"Beer's in the fridge, honey," Jenny said with a smile and shut the door in Tyrone's face.

Jenny may be at the black man's beck and call, but she still had some sense of decency. Plus, she had a few surprises of her own. Tyrone was wearing a black on black t-shirt and sport shorts ensemble. So whatever surprises he had in store for her, it was obviously was not upscale. She got dressed and just in case, she stuffed a few different outfits into the cavernous Keepall duffle bag. She hauled the duffle bag into the bathroom, grabbed some toiletries and a few other things before she went downstairs.

"Honey?" Jenny called out as she descended the stairs.

"In here babe," Tyrone answered from the living room.

"I'm ready," Jenny said, dropping the duffle bag at the bottom of the stairs. Heading into the living room, she was surprised to see Tyrone and Darren on the couch watching TV. She thought Darren had left.

The two black bald heads turned when they heard footsteps approaching. Both men were shocked by what they saw.

Jenny strode into the living room with a beaming smile on her gorgeous face. Clenched between her white teeth was a pink leather leash attached to her Tiffany's necklace. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail. She wore a white sports bra which left her toned stomach bare and it was straining to contain her full, round chest. Her 23-inch waist complemented her D cup tits and 37-inch hips well and gave her that perfect hourglass figure.

The pair of mint green compression shorts she had on provided less coverage than a pair of boyshort panties. She had rolled the top of the shorts down a few inches above her cunt so that the bands of her bright white g-string were peeking out the sides. Little notches were cut out from the bottom of each side of her shorts, making the soft green spandex stretch over her tanned thighs.

"Damn, bitch," Tyrone grinned.

Jenny walked around the couch and their eyes were focused on the bottom third of her taut round ass cheeks hanging out from her shorts. The form fitting band of spandex was only a few inches high, showcasing the curves of her hips, thighs and ass. Jenny's immaculately bare silky smooth legs came out from under her shorts and she finished the outfit with a pair of white canvas tennis shoes with socks below the ankle.

Going around the couch, Jenny appraised her work. There was a meaty outline of each man's length that was swelling against the black fabric of their shorts. See their hardening cocks made her cunt quiver in anticipation. Feelings from last night resonated throughout her body. She remembered Tyrone and Darren, cramming their long chocolate cocks into her begging holes.

Such memories made Jenny want to hop on Tyrone's lap and help herself to what was rising in his shorts. Tyrone's big cock had pounded her pussy into addiction. She wanted his cock so badly she lost all sense of propriety. They could have been sitting on a church pew during Sunday mass for all she cared.

Both men were sitting on opposite ends of the couch with their legs slightly apart. She believed it was how guys sat for comfort or show. But she was sure these guys were not sitting like that for the latter reason. Jenny choose to stand in front of Tyrone, after all, she belonged to him.

"Turn around and bend over," Tyrone said with an approving smile.

Turning away from Tyrone, Jenny spread her feet shoulder width apart. Then she bent over at the waist, sliding her hands down her long, toned legs and grabbed her ankles. She knew what came next. The subtle sting on her ass cheeks was a sensation she was getting used to and maybe liked. It was something she expected except it didn't happen.

PLAP!

The sound was a result of Jenny's spandex shorts snapping against on her pussy. Tyrone had pulled down the crotch of her shorts before releasing the elastic material against her tender slit.

"MMPHH!" Jenny let out a muffled yelp with the leash still clenched between her teeth.

"Spread'em," Tyrone demanded.

If that slap on her pussy was meant to be a form of punishment, it wasn't working. Jenny was beginning to enjoy that too! In fact, a firm slap on her pussy was making her as wet as a firm slap on her ass! She knew better than to talk back. Planting her hands on the coffee table in front of her, she spread her feet a little wider.

Tyrone smiled appreciatively. Running his large black hands up the back of Jenny's smooth tanned thighs, he slid his hands up to her round ass and inside her shorts. The tight elastic fabric of her shorts squeezed his hands into her taut cheeks. With her back to him, he pushed forward slightly to tilt her ass up, raising Jenny onto her tiptoes so that the crotch band of her mint green shorts was showing.

The tiny strip of green spandex that covered Jenny's pussy was barely wider than a pair of panties. The lack of coverage allowed the little white pouch of her g-string to peek out the sides. He cupped her pussy through her shorts then slid a finger under her shorts and between her g-string. It was a snug fit like he was expecting! He could feel her wet warmth and he wondered if those shorts crept up between her slit.

"She wet?" Darren asked.

"Like the ocean," Tyrone smiled.

Jenny smiled inwardly, not bothering to tell the guys that she was pretty much always wet. Ever since college, her body had conditioned itself to be ready to have sex anytime, anywhere. Her sensitive nipples were almost always at least semi-erect. Her young 22 year old juicy little peach ripe for the fucking.

"It's past 3PM so we really need to go," Tyrone said.

Jenny felt Tyrone slide his hand out from her shorts, then he tugged up on the waist band. The front of her shorts rode up between her slit while the back of her shorts dug in between her cheeks. Knowing that it would outline her curves even more, Jenny let it be. Taking the hint, Jenny stood up and turned around. She relax her jaw and let the loop of her pink leather leash fall into Tyrone's lap and she asked, "Time for my walk?"

"HAHA," Tyrone chuckled softly. He took one end of the leash -- the other was already attached to Jenny's Tiffany choker necklace -- and he rose from the couch, "Yeah bitch, time for your walk."

With the white bitch in tow, Tyrone led the three of them out of the living room to the front doors. Darren grabbed Jenny's duffle bag from the bottom of the stairs and opened the door for Tyrone and Jenny.

Framed by the double mahogany doors, a black shiny new Chevrolet Suburban was parked outside the luxurious Malibu mansion.

"New car?" Jenny asked while Darren loaded her bag into the trunk.

"It's more low key than the Benz," Tyrone said and opened the passenger door for Jenny.

"Depends where you're going," Darren said as-a-matter-of-factly, slamming the trunk shut.

Right before Jenny was going to climb in, one of the neighborhood trophy wives was jogging by the mansion's black wrought iron gate. Jenny's heart skipped a beat worrying the jogger may turn her head in their direction. Neighborhood gossip spread fast amongst the wives and their husbands. It would be easy for Jenny to explain to her fiancé that she was heading out with their new neighbor. However, the pink leash attached to her shiny new necklace would be much harder to explain. After cautiously eyeing the jogger run past -- who was too preoccupied to even notice the trio -- Jenny climbed into the large SUV.

From the outside, the SUV looked huge and inside it felt even larger. Jenny took the seat behind driver and Tyrone settled in the seat next to her. She had seen celebrities being chauffeured around in this SUV and now she understood why. The soft leather seats could fit seven people, two in the front, two in the middle, and three in the back. More than enough room for an entourage.

Darren climbed into the driver's seat and Suburban's powerful 355 horsepower engine roared to life. The heavy iron gates opened automatically for the SUV and they sped down through the dry canyon.

The jogger was ahead of them, her ponytail wagging back and forth as she ran. Jenny couldn't see her face but she recognized the long, brown, silken hair of Svetlana Cherninov from anywhere.

"MM-MM! Take a look at that!" Darren groaned.

Svetlana's tight black shorts were like Jenny's with the bottom third of her fine ass hanging out. Below that round, bubble ass was a pair of long, smooth, tanned and shapely legs dancing gracefully as she ran. A bright pink tight fitting tank top outlined her hourglass waist.

"Damn!" Darren groaned and honked as they drove closer.

Without so much as turning around, Svetlana flipped the bird at whomever was behind her. The SUV whizzed by too fast for her to see through the tinted windows, not that she cared. She was pissed off by the juvenile behavior that interrupted her running rhythm.

Tyrone saw Jenny's head turn and asked, "You know her?"

"She's one of the neighbors," Jenny replied without wanting to tell Tyrone too much. Tyrone's question gave her a gut wrenching feeling. He sounded like he was interested in Svetlana. Jenny couldn't blame him, any man with a pulse would want to bang that Russian doll! But Jenny didn't want to share, so she pretended to relax in the plush leather seat.

"Are all the women here like her?" Darren asked, "I mean, like you and her?"

"W-what do you mean?" Jenny replied instinctively, an obvious effort to stall as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Jenny had enjoyed the unrivaled flattery by how many men found her attractive and how many more women envied her body. Her uncontested sexual reign over men and women was something she never really thought about until now, 'Did Darren just imply that Svetlana was hotter than me?'

"C'mon," Darren prodded, "It's like the American Wet Dream Team here."

"She's Russian," Jenny immediately blurted out as if that fact would disqualify Svetlana from Darren's fantasy team. Suddenly, Jenny found herself clamming up. She couldn't say anything more about Svetlana, or any of the other wives and girlfriends that were her neighbors. She simply didn't want to.

"Ooo...that's cold," Darren winced at Jenny's revelation, "Never figured you to be the jealous type."

"Damn D," Tyrone smirked, not bothering to hide his amusement, "I think you just reignited the cold war."

"I am NOT jealous," Jenny insisted and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Imagine that. A woman who doesn't get jealous," Darren chuckled, "That can't be true!"

Jenny reached into Tyrone's lap, she gave his thick cock a squeeze and added, "I have absolutely no reason to be."

"Really?" Darren asked.

"Yeah," Jenny replied as if it were obvious.

"Then who is she?" Tyrone prodded.

"Svetlana Cherninov," Jenny answered spitefully and pulled her hand from Tyrone's lap.

"What, you think I'm your man now or something?" Tyrone scoffed.

Jenny paid no attention to Tyrone as she silently stared angrily out the window.