Naughty Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aww, mom,' she grimaced, then laughed.

'Don't be a naughty girl though, or I'll spank you when you get home,' Susan warned, with a mock sternness.

'I'll be a good girl, mommy, promise,' she said, putting on a little girl voice.

'Get going or you'll be late,' Susan admonished her.

Bernice walked in past the security guard, knowing she was trapped there for the day. It was no longer a scary feeling, rather it felt good. Being in school had become an adventure. She'd made friends, and there was Jim, her boyfriend. She thought about him more than the schoolwork, and still she had good grades.

She was a mature married woman, pretending to be a high school student. At first it had been a necessity to push the past to the back of her mind. To survive she'd had to fit in, and behave like one of them. Joining a gang, making friends, and having a boyfriend, were a means of surviving, and she was doing it much better the second time around. The good feeling of being successful and a popular student, made the pretence a pleasure, rather than a necessity.

At lunchtime she met up with Jim. Over the past few days they'd kissed and cuddled, avoiding going too far. Susan had given her the green light, by telling her Jim could come over this evening. They were close enough to read each other's minds, so she knew what Susan meant.

Bernice pulled away from a long tender smooch.

'We can, if you want to,' Bernice said.

'Are you sure? Is everything alright now?' he asked.

He'd asked her what the problem was, and if he'd caused it, though he hadn't the courage to ask if she was pregnant. She could see that, but hadn't let him off the hook.

'Sure. I thought I was pregnant, but I'm not,' she plainly stated.

'You should have told me. I wouldn't abandon you. I would marry you, or whatever you wanted,' he said.

His sincerity reached inside her, leaving her feeling warm and protected. A moment of reality surfaced. She imagined marrying an eighteen year old boy, and what people would think. She looked at his smiling face, and the thought was drowned out by his love. It might be just a youthful infatuation, but he believed he was in love with her.

'I love you Jim,' she passionately murmured.

He pushed her back onto the pile of matting, and kissed her more ferociously. His hands were all over her body. She madly scrabbled for his belt and undid his trousers, without thought, just from the need. He pulled her panties down, knowing she didn't like them merely pulled to one side. He rolled on top of her, and she guided him in.

'Do it, Jim, faster, harder,' she implored him.

He was breathing hard, unable to answer, not needing to.

He powered into her, knowing how she liked to be screwed, though it was from his own need. Instinctively he pounded away at her, not really hearing her words, but reacting with enthusiasm to the arousing sounds.

'Fuck me hard! Do me, Jim. Pleasure you're girl. I'm your girl, Jim,' she ground out between gritted teeth

'Yes! Now, cum now, fill me up. I want your lovely cum, Jim,' she beseeched him.

Whether he understood or not, the urgency in her voice set him off. He thrust in deep, and hard. He kept his cock buried inside her, pushing hard with his strong legs, as though trying to return to the womb. His cock throbbed, and pumped strings of hot young sperm into her. After so long without, it felt as though a gallon of rich young sperm was spurting past his one eye. She felt as though he were filling her entire body with potent sperm.

He collapsed on top of her. They lay there sated, breathing heavily.

Miss Perez walked in and came to a halt. Her eyes widened in anger. She strode over to the recovering pair, looming over them.

'Get your clothes on, and follow me, NOW!' she shouted.

'Miss Perez, it's my fault!' Bernice yelped, in fear.

'I'm in no doubt of that! As I told you before, you are a slut, girl,' Miss Perez heavily stated.

'You boy, go to your class, or wherever you're supposed to be,' she ordered.

'Just go,' Bernice implored Jim. 'I'll be alright,' she reassured him.

Jim reluctantly left the sports store, looking over his shoulder, eyeing both of them. She'd told him about Miss Perez some time ago, and he figured she could win her around again. He just hoped the price she had to pay wasn't too nasty. He hung around outside, in case she needed him.

Miss Perez took a hold of an ear, and walked toward the door. Bernice meekly followed her toward the main school building, while glancing at Jim, trying to tell him to keep away. At the principal's office they found he was out. With her anger abating, she took the girl to the welfare office, hoping to at least find that stupid woman in.

'Sit there. I don't expect much from that one, but when the principal returns I'll make sure you're punished,' Miss Perez told her.

A woman called Bernice into her office. Julie sat behind a desk, making Bernice stand before her.

Bernice was a married woman, and an adult, dressed as a teenager. Nevertheless, she looked as scared as a teenager should be. She no longer had the natural authority of a mature woman, and couldn't stand up to this younger woman. If she did, it would only make matters worse. She was about to be punished for having sex with a boy in school, which frightened her, and kept her in place.

'I don't think we've met before. My name is Miss Kent. Miss Perez is right, you are in trouble young lady. The principle might expel you,' she began.

'Please, Miss, I like the school, I don't want to be expelled. I can't let my uncle and Susan down,' Bernice interrupted.

She liked the school? That was a first. Not even the teachers liked the damn place. There were too many bad cases to manage, and that was why she hadn't seen this one before.

'There are alternatives, if you're sure you want to stay,' Miss Kent offered.

The social worker looked at the admission notes, while the girl wittered on, apologising. There wasn't the usual social report most students turned up with. She would have to judge for herself what was wrong, and why the girl was here. There was something wrong with everyone at this school, including the staff.

'Please, Miss, I'll do anything,' Bernice sincerely spoke.

It's a good job she hadn't promised that to Miss Perez, Julie thought.

'It says here you're living with your guardian. Is that right?' she asked.

'Yes, Miss Kent. Paul, and Susan. They're like a mother and father to me, and look after me well. I don't want to let them down,' Bernice nervously said.

This was a lot different to the unruly students she normally dealt with. There was something wrong with her, otherwise why was she here. She decided to take the trouble to investigate, to see what was at the bottom of it.

'You're seventeen, is that right?' she asked, looking sceptical.

'Yes, ma'am,' Bernice replied.

She felt like a naughty schoolgirl standing before the principal. She'd never been in so much trouble in high school. Discovered having sex in school was dreadful. She felt she would die of shame.

'Whatever it takes, I'll do my best to put things right, honest ma'am,' she said.

It sounded as though she were about to burst into tears.

'I'll have to inform your guardian, will he be at home?' she asked.

'No ma'am. Susan will be in,' she added.

'It says here Susan is your aunt, is that right?' she asked.

'Yes, ma'am. She's like a mother to me,' Bernice sniffed.

'Here's some tissues. Go wait outside, while I phone her,' she said.

'You're aunt is on her way. We'll try to work something out so you can stay in school, but I can't promise anything. Go to your class, and come back here at end of the day. Be a good girl, or it will count against you,' Julie said.

'I'll be a good girl, ma'am, I promise, honest,' Bernice gushed.

She scampered off with a feeling of dread, tempered with just a slight glimmer of hope. Surely they wouldn't kick her out of school. Lara had told her she could get away with anything in this damn school. The trick was not to get caught.

She'd got caught by the wrong person, at the wrong time. Miss Perez wanted to make her a personal pet-girl, but she'd escaped the teacher through joining Lara's gang for protection. So the teacher had a score to settle, and it looked as though she had won.

Susan and Paul met outside the school, and walked in looking worried. They were directed toward the social workers office, and knocked.

'Thank you for coming so quickly, I appreciate that,' Julie said.

Most parents just wanted their offspring out of the way, so they could get on with their self-important lives. Though these two weren't parents, they were concerned guardians, which was refreshing. Intrigued over why they let a nice girl like Bernice attend here, she decided to get some background information.

Paul and Bernice kept to the truth as much as possible, only filling in with lies when necessary. Especially keeping quiet about her age, and being a married woman.

'She has a problem with boys,' Paul said. 'Can't stop herself,' he added.

'To make a decision about what to do, I need to send her for assessment. All the students have a report on record, but not Bernice. She will be away for at least a couple of days, at an assessment centre,' Julie explained.

'What happens at this assessment place?' Paul asked.

'They will conduct a psychological review. They could recommend a placement in a rehabilitation centre, or a change in her care. It's more likely they would recommend carrying on as usual,' Julie said.

'What kind of changes in her care?' Paul queried.

'A different school, or a different environment. I'm sure a change of guardianship wouldn't be considered, though it is possibility. I'm sure that won't happen, as she's happy to think of you as her parents,' Julie quickly added.

'Is there some way around that assessment place?' Susan enquired.

'As you're just her guardians, it's the rules I'm afraid. Don't worry, it will be painless,' she smiled.

'If we were her parents would she still have to go?' Susan asked.

'Of course, you would have more rights as a parent. As a parent the rules are different, so it would be your decision. Alternatively, you could place her in another school, which she doesn't want, but that's still up to you,' Julie explained.

'Could you give us a moment to talk about this. It's a bit of a shock,' Susan said.

'Of course. I'm sorry if I made it sound more than it is,' Julie apologised. 'I'm sure it will go well. It's a legal requirement to ensure her rights are being observed. Just a short talk with her established you are doing a good job.'

Susan waited until the door was closed, then whispered to Paul. 'We can't let her go!'

'Why not. You heard what she said, it's just routine,' he said.

'If they start delving into her mind, they'll find out she's well over seventeen, and a married woman. It will be worse if they think it's all in her mind. She might be transferred to some rehabilitation unit. That means a mental hospital. What if they appoint the state as her guardian? She needs our help, Paul. We need to get her out of this way of thinking, and back to normal,' Susan forcefully spoke.

'Shit! I didn't think of that. It's a mess. Shit! Any ideas?' he asked.

'We could adopt her. To get around the rules,' she murmured.

'Oh? That sounds drastic. You sure? I can't think of anything else either,' he sighed.

They called the young woman in.

'If we adopted Bernice, would that solve the issue? I mean, with parental rights, could we avoid this assessment place?' Susan asked.

'Why do you want to avoid it? It would be an opportunity to gain a clear idea of what is troubling her,' Julie asked.

Susan didn't know what to say to that.

'We don't want her to have a record on file. She went through a rough patch when her parents died, but she's coming along fine. To have a psychological assessment sitting there in her file, would damage her future prospects,' Paul explained.

Julie thought about it for a moment. Was it her wanting to know what was going on with Bernice, outweighing her better judgement? Thinking of the interview with Bernice, and how highly she thought of these two, she changed her mind.

'Yes, it would make a difference. I could delay sending through the assessment centre forms. In the meantime you could apply for adoption. I'm sure it would just be a formality, as you've supplied a normal, and happy family environment for her,' Julie said.

She gave them a warm smile of encouragement.

***

Once home they were quietly contemplative, while Paul made coffee.

'Are you sure about this, Susan?' Paul asked.

'I don't think we have a choice. We need to help her through this, and not pressurise her. You've seen how she is. She's regressed. Not to childhood, but to adolescence. You had a part in all this, and owe her something,' Susan lectured.

'I'm not sure we can go as far as adopting her. It seems too weird,' he mused.

'If this gets out, what will it do to your career? Think about that,' she added.

'No, forget about that. Of course we should think of her first,' he replied.

'If we don't do something, she might end up in a home for mad kids. Or maybe farmed out to strangers to be brought up. They wouldn't know her background, and would treat her like a teenager. She would become fixed in that frame of mind, unable to escape it,' she grumbled angrily.

'All right. I feel guilty and responsible. You win,' he said.

'Alright, so how do we go about it?' she asked.

He looked at her with a grimace on his face. 'There's several problems I can foresee,' he said.

He raised a hand to stop her interrupting.

'One, she's an adult. Two, she's a married woman. Three, we aren't married. Four, it just isn't right,' Paul pointed out.

'You provided a false birth certificate for the school, and she's signed guardianship papers. No-one needs to know she's married. We could get married to provide a certificate,' she quietly added.

'Us? You're my niece!' he exclaimed.

'Not by blood. You're a close friend of the family, only called uncle because my parents have known you for so long,' she reminded him.

He took a deep breath. 'This is all getting out of hand. We can't get married, just to do something that is basically wrong.'

'I don't mind marrying you,' she said.

He studied her with a penetrating stare. 'You mean it, don't you,' he said.

She dropped her eyes away from him, and nodded her head.

'It's not just to protect her either, is it,' he said.

'Could be someone worse, I suppose,' she defiantly spoke.

He plonked himself down on the sofa, close to her. He put an arm around her, to hug her tight.

'You're fond of her aren't you. I am too. She's vulnerable and brings out a protective streak in us. I love you Susan, but never thought of you as a wife,' he said.

'Why not? I can cook and keep house,' she crossly spoke.

'There's more to marriage than that,' he told her.

'I know! I don't mind that,' she murmured.

'What? No! I meant a relationship. You don't mean, err, we, err, sharing a bed. . .' he tried to say.

'We'd be married. It would have to look normal. Isn't that what normal married people do? We'd be her parents and have to behave normally, to give her a chance to recover,' Susan said, trying to talk around her offer.

'Susan. Susan, I couldn't let you. Of course, I would, err, welcome, I mean, you're attractive. You're a beautiful young woman, too young. I'm twenty five. You deserve someone your age,' he fumbled around, unsure how to let her down.

'You don't want me. Is it Bernice you want?' she demanded.

'Yes, no, it's not like that. Of course I want you, what man wouldn't. I've already messed up things for Bernice, and don't want to make them worse. I don't want to mess things up for you,' he said.

'I do love you Paul. It was an infatuation when I was young, but now, it's real. I've lived here with you both for awhile, and know how I feel,' she earnestly spoke.

'I know you used to have this thing about me. I didn't know you still felt that way. You sure? More importantly, are you sure you want to marry me?' he asked.

The serious look on his face made her heart flutter.

'Are you asking me?' she said, with a look of fear on her face.

'Alright. Let's see what we really have here,' he challenged.

She watched him go down on one knee. He took her trembling hand in his, lifted it to his lips, and kissed the back of it.

'Susan, I've always cared about you. I'm proud of you. You're a caring and understanding woman. You'll make a wonderful wife, and I want you to be my wife. Make me happy, say you'll marry me, say yes, Susan,' he sincerely spoke.

'Yes, oh, God, yes, Paul. I so want to be your wife,' she said.

She exhaled, not realising she'd been holding her breath. She fell on top of him, wrapped her arms around his head, and kissed him. They rolled across the floor, embracing and smooching, not daring to let go of each other.

Eventually they lay still, panting heavily. Instead of rushing to the bedroom, they had things to say.

Paul put a finger to her lips, as though a finger might stop a gun firing.

'I can't believe it. I thought about who you might marry, and how I would feel about it. Felt jealous! I didn't dream you would want me,' he said.

'Somehow I knew. It was just a dream when I was young, alright younger, but now! It feels so right, and so wonderful, I could burst with happiness,' she laughed.

'I meant it, Susan, I want to marry you,' he heavily said. 'It's not a joke, or a convenience, it's real. You do realise that, don't you?' he asked, while searching for the answer in her eyes.

'Yes, yes. Oh! Yes!' she laughed.

'We'd better prepare for our daughter,' Susan said.

'I thought we were going to wait until after the wedding. So you could wear white,' he explained.

She laughed, as everything he said was wonderful and funny. 'Not that. Wait until later,' she cajoled him.

He helped her up off the floor, and pulled her into his arms. 'Are you sure about this?'

'Yes! Even if it doesn't work out with Bernice, we were meant for each other,' she sincerely said.

'It does seem right. I've always had a feeling women knew what was happening, before I had any idea of what was going on,' he mused.

'Let me go, I need to straighten up before collecting Bernice from school,' Susan said.

She only just refrained from calling Bernice their daughter. She would have to give him time over that little detail.

***

Bernice got in the car, looking very sorry for herself.

'Yes, we spoke to the school welfare woman. Don't worry, we'll sort it out. Best wait until you get home. No, you're not in trouble,' Susan reassured Bernice.

***

'It all depends on you, Bernice. We won't do anything if you don't want to. What do you think?' Paul asked.

He was hoping she would see sense and squash the idea. He also wondered how that would leave Susan and him. A moment of madness wasn't a good way to start a relationship. He had to admit his heart was ruling his head, yet he had to admit, there was something in what Susan said. He looked at Susan, and his heart skipped a beat. She would be disappointed if Bernice refused. If he didn't go ahead she would be hurt.

'Yes! Like, wow! I'd love you to be my mom and dad!' Bernice exclaimed.

'Perhaps you should think about it. It's a big step,' Paul solemnly spoke.

'Sure, like, really, it's a fab idea,' Bernice excitedly whooped.

After hugs and a few tears between the two women, Paul sent Bernice to her room. Paul used the excuse that he and Susan, had to talk about the arrangements.

Bernice lay on her bed in shock. The initial euphoria had passed, with stark realties of the situation starting to sink in. Over the past weeks, she had conveniently shut out the dreadful past weeks, as though it had been a bad dream. She didn't want to think about it, for it hurt too much.