Naughty Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help it. Painful memories kept surfacing. The way her husband left her, and sold the house. How he had led her along, letting her think she was saving their marriage, while he played around with another woman. It was agonizing, yet it unwillingly surfaced.

She was a married woman, an adult, pretending to be an adolescent. She was going to high school, and had an eighteen year old, schoolboy lover. A nineteen year old girl was making all the decisions for her. Now it seemed they were going to take complete control of her, through adoption. The school thought she was seventeen, so that meant she would be under Susan's control for the next four years, until she was supposedly twenty-one.

Susan had put her on the pill, and decided if her boyfriend could stay the night or not. The girl had taken over her life, taking all decision making away from her. Bernice would be nearly thirty, while still having to obey a young woman, and deferring to her decisions.

They had explained why they were doing this to her. Going to an assessment unit might result in disaster. She could end up being put into an institution, or given to a more suitable couple to be cared for. Having strangers treat her like a child was a terrible prospect. If she told anyone she was twenty-four, and a married woman, they would think she was mad, and lock her away.

Paul and Susan were doing their best for her. They were protecting her and looking after her. There was nowhere else to go, and no one else to go to. There was Jim. He couldn't look after her, but he loved her. As long as she could stay in school, she could see him every day. The warm feeling of that thought, brought a smile to her face.

Of course she would agree to being adopted. She would have a loving family, an attentive lover, and be protected from the harsh realities of life. It wasn't a jail sentence, it was a second chance.