Naughty Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

The sound of someone coming up the stairs interrupted us. Nicole and I froze. Before I could dash back to my room my Aunt Alice had turned the corner. She stopped for a moment, obviously surprised to encounter me and my cousin, both in the bathroom.

"I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I were going for a walk." she told me.

Suddenly I was aware of my cock twitching in my boxers. "Uh... okay." I replied.

Aunt Alice turned to go, then stopped after a few steps. "We'll be about an hour." Her voice was calm as her eyes locked on mine.

Nicole and I never made a sound until we heard the door downstairs close. She exhaled. I brushed past her and peered out the bathroom window to see my mother and aunt walking down the driveway.

"Think she suspects anything?" I asked my cousin.

"Maybe. It doesn't matter though. What matters is that we have an hour alone."

Nicole pressed herself to me, running her hands down my bare back. I moved my hands up her back, feeling her pajama top slide up. I rubbed her firm ass and gave it a squeeze. My cock twitched.

"Mmm... no panties." I moaned.

"Nope... they were wet, so I took them off before I went to bed. Besides, they would have only been in the way."

"Did you?" I asked, knowing she would understand.

"Of course. Didn't you?"

"Twice." I told her.

"Mmmmm... you must have been really horny."

"Yeah..."

Nicole looked down to the tent in my boxers, now bigger than a few minutes ago. "It looks like you still are."

"It's all your fault." I told her.

"Then I better do something about it."

My cousin hooked a finger in the elastic waistband of my boxers. She tugged me into my bedroom, bringing me over beside my bed. Without saying a word she slid my boxers down to my knees. My cock sprang up, brushing over her flannel top. It felt good. Nicole ran her hands down my thighs as she knelt at my feet.

"I hope you saved some for your frisky cousin." she cooed, her eyes tilting up to mine.

Before I could answer I felt my cousin's tongue flick over the head of my cock, then her lips wrapped around it. They were soft and wet as she sucked on it before sliding them down my shaft. She gave my cock a hard suck as she moved her mouth back up, cupping my balls in her soft hand.

Nicole pulled her mouth off my cock. She licked her lips as she quickly unbuttoned her pajama top. She let it slide down her arms to the floor.

"Want to fuck my mouth or my tits?" Her voice was full of arousal and her eyes had a dreamy aroused look.

"Either." I croaked.

Nicole grinned and stood up. She Laid on my bed, smiling up at me. Her body looked perfect. My eyes moved from her hard pink nipples down her flat stomach to the thin patch of hair above her pussy. She parted her legs wide to show me.

"I know where you really want to put it," she said "but we better not. Mark and I have been trying to have a baby so I'm not on The Pill anymore."

I gave an understanding nod, too excited to speak.

"Come here," she urged, her hands reaching up "I want to suck that thick cock of yours."

I straddled Nicole as she pulled me closer to her mouth by my hips. I pushed to meet her waiting mouth.

"Fuck it as hard as you want, but I want you to finish between my tits, okay?"

I nodded as I pushed the swollen head of my cock into my cousin's warm wet mouth. She moaned and her lips felt wonderful on my shaft. She gripped my ass, pulling me deeper. Her mouth was hot and her lips were tight on my shaft as I pumped. I knew I could not last long and wanted to finish between her breasts like she had asked. I pulled my cock from her mouth and slid down her body. Her soft skin on my legs excited me as she wiggled beneath me.

"Ready to fuck the twins?" she asked, squeezing her breasts together into two big orbs.

I loved hearing my cousin talk dirty, almost as much as I enjoyed what we were doing.

Nicole was pulling and twisting her nipples as I pushed my wet cock between her breasts. She was moaning, telling me how good it felt and to go faster. I leaned over her, watching my shaft thrust between her firm round flesh. Her breasts shook as my cock stabbed between them.

"Harder, Alex... fuck your horny cousin... shove that cock between my tits...yes." she cried out as she watched my cock piston between her mounds.

I think I might have been able to last a little longer were it not for Nicole's nasty talk, but it helped to send me over the edge. I let out a loud groan as I felt my cock twitch. The first stream of cum shot from me, splashing over her mouth and cheek, followed by two more that landed on her breasts.

Nicole licked her lips, then wiped my cum from her pretty face. She sucked her fingers into her mouth, moaning as she tasted me.

"It tastes good, cuz."

I looked down at my cousin under me, watching as she spread my cum over her breasts. She smeared it around her thick nipples, making them glisten. I moved off of her and sat beside her. I ran my hand up her right thigh to her pussy. It was hot and dripping wet. Nicole moaned and pushed her hips up as I pressed down on her hard clit. I slid two fingers deep in her, pressing my thumb on her twitching clit.

"Fuck, I wish that was your cock." she moaned through clenched teeth as she gripped my fingers.

"Who else felt you up at Dave's wedding, Nicole."

Nicole caught her breath before answering. "Uncle Tony... everyone wanted to feel me that night." Nicole said with a raunchy laugh.

I could feel my cousin's juice run down my fingers and knew I would have to change my sheet before mom saw it. Nicole was grabbing her breasts, pulling at her nipples as I fingered her. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and I never wanted it to end. I slowed down, easing my fingers from her.

"Don't tease me, Alex. I was so close."

"I know." I grinned.

"Please." she begged, tugging at my wrist.

Her pink lips were soft and slippery as I ran my fingers up them to her clit. Nicole pressed down on my hand, her ass lifting off the bed.

"What did Uncle Tony do at the wedding?" I asked.

"Grabbed my ass... rubbed his cock against me when we danced... I think he came." she said with a lewd giggle.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes... I felt slutty making my uncle cum... I was so wet."

"Mark must have had a great time when you got home."

"No... he was drunk... god, Alex, fuck my pussy."

"Did you play with yourself?"

Nicole looked up at me with a serious look which surprised me.

"I was a bad girl that night."

"What did you do?"

"Play with my pussy while I tell you... please."

Nicole opened her legs wider and pushed up to meet my fingers. I slid two in and pressed down on her clit once more with my thumb. She moaned and her breathing increased.

"How were you a bad girl, Nicole? Tell me."

"That night Mark was pretty drunk... me too... Brian said he'd drive us home since he wasn't as drunk. Mark stumbled to bed... I was so horny and wanted to be alone so I could rub my pussy... we were in the kitchen and Brian was teasing me about my hard nipples. I guess he was horny too... no... he definitely was... he grabbed my tit and pinched my nipple. I couldn't stop him... maybe I didn't want to... I didn't care that he was my brother. Wine always goes right to my clit, plus all you guys feeling me up at the reception turned me on. Brian asked to see my tits... he was so shy... nervous -- it was cute... so I unbuttoned my dress to show him."

"Had he ever seen them before?"

"No... not like that anyway... just peeks down my tops and stuff."

"What did he do?"

"He pulled them out of my bra and started feeling them... then he sucked on them... before I knew it his hand was going up under my dress... rubbing my pussy through my panties... he could feel how wet I was. He pulled them aside and shoved a finger in me... I could feel his cock poking into my hip. It was the naughtiest thing I'd ever done. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock... it felt big and he asked if I wanted to see it... of course I did... he took it out and I stroked it until he shot all over my dress..."

As I listened to my cousin's tale of the illicit encounter with her brother I began getting turned on again. My cock twitched as I continued to play with her clit.

I leaned down and swirled my tongue around my cousin's clit, then sucked it between my lips hard. It was only a few minutes later that she cried out as she pushed her dripping pussy against my mouth. She held my head as she cried out in pleasure, then lay limp on the bed, smiling at me. Her chest was rising and falling as she slowly calmed down.

Chapter 4

Nicole and I had to hurry with our showers in order to be dressed and downstairs before mom and Aunt Alice returned. We wanted to shower together but realized that was far too risky.

When my mother and Aunt Alice returned Nicole and I were having breakfast, maybe seeming rather sheepish. Both of us felt nervous, fearing that anything we did or said might arouse suspicion, especially after my aunt finding us in the bathroom earlier.

Nicole was wearing a rose skirt that covered her knees and a knit cardigan. She had all but one of the buttons of her cardigan done up. I wished she was showing some cleavage, but I knew she didn't dare to since we weren't alone. As I walked behind her on my way to the fridge I managed to quickly run my hand down her back while our mothers talked. I was pleased to not feel a bra strap. She turned to smile at me as I refilled my glass with juice.

Mom and Aunt Alice went into the livingroom to talk for the next half hour or more while Nicole and I lingered in the kitchen. We exchanged knowing glances and grins, but it was understood that we had to behave. I found it frustrating and she must have too.

"That walk invigorated me but maybe I over-did it. I'm going to take a nap."

I nodded at my mother as she rinsed out her empty tea cup and placed it in the sink. Aunt Alice followed close behind from the livingroom.

"Did I hear you say you were going to take a nap?" my aunt asked.

"Yes. That walk played me out." my mother told her.

"I was thinking the same thing," my aunt replied "but I was afraid you'd find me rude if I went to take a nap."

"Nonsense," my mother told her, then turned to me "Alex, could you wake us in an hour, please?"

"Sure thing."

Nicole and I exchanged smirks as we heard the sound of footsteps upstairs. She pressed a finger to her full lips and got up. She sat on my left thigh, wrapping her right arm around my shoulder. She leaned on me, making sure her right breast brushed over my mouth.

"We'll have to be quiet, but maybe we can have a little fun." she said.

I pulled at the hem of her skirt, moving it up over her thighs. Her right thigh was silky smooth as my hand ran up it. When my fingers met her damp lips I realized she had no panties on. I gave her a wide-eyed stare. She giggled.

"I wanted to be ready in case you wanted to play with it." she explained in a sultry tone.

It wasn't long before my cousin's lips were slippery wet as I stroked them and pressed on her swelling clit. I slipped a finger in her, staring at her hard nipples sticking out from her cardigan.

"I loved you telling me about what happened the night of the wedding reception."

"I was scared afterwards that I said too much."

"No... it really turned me on."

"I guess we're just a naughty family." she concluded, pressing herself to my chest.

I tugged Nicole's skirt around her waist so I could see her pussy. Her lips were full and pink, wet with her juice. I stroked them before sliding two fingers deep in her. She gripped my shoulder harder as she gave a faint moan.

"Has Uncle Tony done anything else?" I asked.

"A couple of times."

"What?"

"One afternoon he stopped in to see mom, but she had gone for a walk. He had this look in his eye -- you know, horny. I was wearing shorts and a tank top and he made some sort of comment that he bet I had no bra on."

"Did you?"

"No... I hate wearing them. Anyway, I felt like being a tease so I turned my back to him and pulled my top up so he could see my back, but not my boobs."

"What did he do?"

"Dared me to turn around and do that." she told me with a sexy giggle.

"Did you?"

"Sort of... I slowly pulled my top up until just a bit of my boobs were showing -- right under my nipples -- then pulled it down."

"You are a tease...!" I exclaimed.

Nicole laughed and wiggled her hips.

"What happened after that?"

"Nothing. He was getting nervous -- probably scared I'd tell mom or Aunt Hazel -- so he left a few minutes later."

"Did he try anything after that?"

"Yeah... I think he caught on that mom always takes a walk around eleven each morning, so he showed up one day when she was out again. I was doing dishes and he moved behind me and ran his finger down my back. He said he was checking for a bra. It sort of gave me quivers and my nipples got hard. He noticed them and said it must be because of what he did so he started to rub my back. It felt pretty good and since it was only my back I decided to let him have some fun. I kept washing the dishes, but soon he moved his hand around and grabbed my tit."

"What did you do?"

"I told him he was being bad."

"But you never moved his hand away?"

"No... I told you, I'm a tease."

"What did he do?" I prodded.

"He kept feeling me. He was a little rough, but I started getting wet. He pulled at my blouse until a couple of buttons popped open so he could get his hand inside. By now I was just holding onto the counter while he played with my tits. He had both hands on them and I could feel him pressing his cock against my ass, humping me."

"Wow...that's bold." I hissed.

"I know," she said with a girlish laugh "I was looking out the window over the sink, watching to see if mom came back while he grabbed my tits and humping against me. It was almost like he was fucking me. I bent over and started moving my hips, helping him. Then all-of-a-sudden he stopped."

"Why?"

"I think he was getting close and didn't want to have to explain a cum stain on his pants to Aunt Hazel." she explained.

"What did you do?"

"I stood up and grabbed a piece of paper towel and lead him into the livingroom. My blouse was open enough that he could see my nipples if I moved the right way. I brought him over by the couch and undid his pants and pulled his cock out. I jerked him off till he came in the paper towel."

"I bet it didn't take long." I guessed.

"No... not quite a minute. He left in a hurry after that. I guess he was scared. Since then he only comes over when mom is home. God, telling you these things makes me so damn horny. I've never told anyone about this stuff before."

"It turns me on too." I told her, still rubbing her clit.

Nicole gave my cock a squeeze through my pants then ran her fingers over my balls. "I wish I could play with it but we probably better not."

"I know..."

I reached up and squeezed my cousin's right breast, feeling her hard nipple through her cardigan. She let out a soft moan.

"That feels so good, Alex. God, I love being a bad girl."

"When was the last time you were a bad girl?"

"It was Thursday night. Mark had already left for Baltimore and mom had gone to bed early since we were leaving for here the next morning. I was still up, having a glass of wine while I watched tv. I already told you that wine goes right to my clit..."

"Yeah... I interjected.

"Well, Dave showed up around ten-thirty. I had asked him to check on the house while we were away so he stopped in for a key."

"You must have known he'd try something."

"Little innocent me?" she cooed, trying to look coy.

I laughed.

"No, seriously," she told me "he hadn't tried anything since his wedding."

"What happened?"

"Well, when I turned my back to him to get the spare key from the cupboard he grabbed my ass."

"What were you wearing?" I asked.

"A dress -- nothing special. It's not short or anything. I turned around but he still kept feeling me. It surprised me because, like I said, nothing had happened since the wedding. But maybe that's because Mark or Jennifer are always with us."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, just grinned. After a few seconds he stepped back and apologized. I told him it was okay and reminded him about what had happened at his wedding. He just smiled and said he'd had too much to drink at the reception, so I asked him what his excuse was that night. He said that he and Jennifer had a fight a few days ago and she was still pissed so she'd cut him off. He was already horny, but when he saw how my ass looked in my dress he sort of couldn't resist he said."

"Who could blame him?"

"Thanks," Nicole giggled "so I took his hand and put it back on my ass and promised him that Jennifer would never find out. He was staring at my tits. My nipples were hard and I asked him if he wanted to feel them -- for old time's sake. He was unsure at first, but I unbuttoned by dress a ways and opened it. I was wearing a bra but it was pretty thin. Dave was kind of nervous, but after a while he got more turned-on. I asked him how long it had been since he and Jennifer had sex and he said a week or so. You know what else he told me?"

"What?"

"He said he wished that her tits were as nice as mine."

"Her's aren't bad," I commented "but he's right, you have nicer ones."

"I've seen her topless." Nicole divulged.

"Really?" I exclaimed as I recalled how Jennifer looked.

"Yeah, but one story at a time." Nicole looked over my head to the clock on the wall. "Shit! It's nearly time to wake them up."

I turned my head and discovered that nearly an hour had passed. Nicole slid off my lap and stood beside me.

"Want me to go wake them?"

"Sure -- may as well. It's been almost an hour." I told her, surprised and disappointed that our time alone had come to an end.

Once again during supper I had to make little effort with conversation. My mother and aunt took care of that. I caught my cousin's eyes darting my way several times and it was all I could do not to laugh.

"You two go sit in the livingroom while I load the dishwasher." Nicole said after supper was finished.

"Oh, let us help you." my mother insisted.

"No way, Aunt Laura. If I need any help I'll get Alex to."

I remained in my chair, following my cousin with my eyes as she cleared the table. I could hear the sound of the television and my mother and aunt talking in the livingroom. Nicole made a display of bending over as he loaded the dishwasher. Her ass looked inviting as she pointed it towards me.

Once my cousin was nearly finished at the dishwasher I eased up from my chair and stole behind her. I gave her ass a squeeze and she froze in place, looking back with a sexy smile. I pressed my hand between her thighs, rubbing her wet pussy through her skirt. She pushed back, then stood up.

"Tonight, after they go to bed, you can play with it some more. I've been wet all day, thinking about tonight." she whispered.

For the rest of the evening I alternated my eyes between my cousin sitting across from me and the clock on the table to my left. I thought that bedtime for my mother and aunt would never arrive. Because they had both napped I was afraid they'd be up later than usual.

It was nearly ten-thirty when my aunt decided to go to bed. I could tell that she and my mother were getting sleepy but I suppose they wanted to spend as much time together since my aunt and cousin were leaving the next day. Suddenly I felt guilty for being in a hurry for them to go to bed.

"I don't want to, but I need my rest before the drive back home tomorrow." my aunt remarked as she got out of her chair.

"It's past my bedtime too." my mother chimed in, standing up beside her sister.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers