Naughty Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

Nicole and I each gave them hugs and wished them a good night, then listened in silence until all the sounds from upstairs stopped.

My cousin tugged me over to the couch and pulled me down to her left. Like the night before she curled herself against me, her hand running up and down my right thigh. I had been waiting for this time for hours. I turned and began unbuttoning her cardigan.

"My... aren't you bold tonight." she exclaimed in mock surprise as she looked down to my hands.

"I've been waiting to do that all day." I told her as I pulled her cardigan open to expose her perfect breasts. Her nipples stood out, begging to be sucked.

Nicole leaned on me once more as I put my arm around her. I slid my left hand inside her cardigan to feel her breasts. She let out a soft moan as she shifted her hips.

"So when did you see Jennifer topless?" I asked as I toyed with her hard nipple.

Nicole thought for a moment. "You've been asking all the questions. I have one for you."

"Okay, shoot."

"Has anything ever happened between you and Amy?"

"No." I told her, which was the truth.

"Ever think about it?" she asked as she prodded me with her elbow.

"Sure... sometimes." I confessed.

"I don't blame you, she's really pretty. And since you like boobs so much you must like hers."

I gave Nicole a nod and a guilty smile.

"The day of Dave's wedding she and Randy came over -- I guess you and your mom were still at mom's. She came up into my bedroom while I was getting ready and asked if she could change into her dress for the wedding."

"Did you see much? When she changed, I mean."

Nicole shot be a wide grin. "Just about everything. She took her blouse off, then her jeans. I was sitting on my bed trying not to stare too much, then she took her bra off too. She's got a great body, Alex. Nice tits."

"They're not as big as your's." I added.

"Not quite," she agreed "have you ever seen them?"

I hesitated. "Kind of -- just peeks down her tops... you know."

"Any feels?" she pressed.

"A few quick ones... like when she'd hug me I'd brush my fingers over one or whatever."

"Guys always think we don't catch on to that." Nicole said with a quick giggle.

"Guys have done that to you too?"

"Of course," she said "I think the first one to do it was my dad."

"Uncle Frank?"

Nicole gave me a tight-lipped nod. "Back when I was younger. He'd sneak a feel now and again. I didn't mind and never told mom."

"You know who really surprised me by doing it though?"

"Who?"

"Jennifer."

"Wow... when was this?"

"A few days before her and Dave's wedding. I stopped by to drop off our wedding gift. When she hugged me and thanked me for the gift I felt her fingers slide up the side of my boob."

"And it wasn't an accident?"

"No way, but since then I've done it to her too."

I smiled. "I wouldn't mind doing that too."

Nicole slid her hand up my thigh to my balls. She rubbed them then traced her fingers along my hard cock.

"Take it out. I want to play with it." she said.

"But mom and Aunt Alice might catch us."

"You worry too much."

Nicole sat up and straddled my lap, tugging her skirt up towards her hips. Her breasts swayed in front of me, inches from my mouth. I leaned into them, running my tongue over her left nipple. Nicole cupped her breast, holding it to me. I sucked hard at her nipple, tugging at it with my lips, nipping at it with my teeth. I slid my hands over her hips and took hold of her ass to pull her closer.

"Would you like to do this to Amy?" she asked, her voice heavy with arousal.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, not taking my lips from her thick hard nipple.

"Jennifer too?"

"Yes." I said, moving my mouth to her other nipple.

"Me too." she replied, holding her breasts in her hands, offering them to me.

I moved my hand over my cousin's body until my fingers found her wet pussy. I pushed two in her as she moved her hips, sliding up and down on my fingers. Soon her juice was running down towards my wrist.

"When did you see Jennifer's tits?" I asked.

"About a week before the wedding. She invited me over to see her wedding dress. We were in her room and she asked if I wanted to see it on her. I wanted to see her, so I said 'yes'. She got undressed in front of me. She had to change into a strapless bra because of how the dress left her shoulders bare so I got to see them."

"Lucky you."

"Lucky Dave too." she shot back.

Nicole slid down my lap and knelt on the floor between my thighs. She unbuttoned my pants and tugged my zipper down. I was too horny to care about us getting caught. As she tugged at my pants and boxers I lifted up from the couch. She pulled them down past my knees then gave the base of my cock a firm squeeze. Her tongue flicked out over the slit, tasting my precum.

I could feel my cousin's hot breath on my cock, then her lips. She eased her mouth down, sucking hard, then back up.

"I want you to cum in my mouth this time." she said before going back down on me.

I had been horny all day and knew I would not last long. So did Nicole, apparently. Her head bobbed up and down quickly as her left hand went under her skirt. My fingers ran through her thick black hair as I held her head. It was just a short time later that I felt myself cum. I pushed up, shoving my cock deep in Nicole's mouth, shooting my cum in her. She held me between her lips a while after, then slid them off my shaft. Looking up to me she licked her lips.

Nicole got back on the couch while I pulled my pants back up. She was still smiling. "That's the third cock I've sucked this week."

I thought about it for a moment. "I know one must be Mark, but who was the other?"

"Dave."

"When?" I asked.

"Remember me telling you this afternoon how he came over to get the key from me and started to feel me up?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I ended up giving him a blowjob in the kitchen." she explained.

"Was that the first time?"

"yeah, but hopefully not the last."

"Damn, I wish I had a sister like you!"

Nicole laughed. "Dave said he wished Jennifer was as naughty as me -- Naughty Nicole."

I put my arm around my cousin and pulled her to me. Her hand stroked my thigh as she rested her head on my chest. I slid my hand down her back to her ass. I rubbed it all over, then gave it a squeeze. Tugging at her skirt I pulled it up until it was around her waist. Her skin was soft as my hand stroked her hip, gliding down over her ass.

"Do you really like my ass?" she asked, sounding doubtful.

"Of course." I assured her, giving it a light slap.

Nicole jumped, then smiled up at me. "I think it's too big, but guys seem to like it. It got grabbed a few times at Dave's wedding."

"By who?"

"You already know about Uncle Tony... Dave and Brian did too, plus a few others: Mark's brother, Richard, and their dad. Then when I was at the punch bowl... there was a crowd... someone gave it a squeeze as they went by."

"Who"

"I don't know. That was the exciting part. I thought it might have been you."

"No. Not me."

"I'd never been felt-up by so many guys that night. I felt like a naughty slut and loved it."

My hand was still roaming over my cousin's ass as she spoke. I slid my fingers down, pressing until they were on her wet lips. She moaned, then she moved onto her knees, leaning over me. Her breasts fell from her cardigan, swaying as my fingers slid into her wet hole. Her hair hung down around her face as she gripped the arm of the sofa. Her hips moved back and forth, meeting my thrusting fingers. She felt so tight and I tried to imagine what my cock would feel like in her.

"Harder, Alex."

Nicole's breathing was quick as I worked my fingers in and out of her, listening to the wet sounds they made. I slid my other hand down her stomach, reaching for her clit. I pressed and rubbed on it as she moaned through clenched teeth. A few minutes later I felt her grip my fingers tighter, holding me deep in her as she came. She pressed her face into the arm of the sofa to smother her moans, then collapsed on my lap. I ran my hand over her ass, up her back.

"If you can make me cum that hard with your fingers imagine what your cock would do to me."

"I've been trying to." I told her.

Nicole slid down so her head was laying on my thigh as she stared up at the ceiling. "I wish we didn't have to go tomorrow." she said, bringing my hand inside her cardigan.

"I know. Me too."

For about the next fifteen minutes my cousin and I never spoke. She lay there, eyes closed with a smile as I caressed her.

"I don't want to, but I should get some sleep since I have to drive back tomorrow."

I nodded and removed my hand from Nicole's breast. She got up and buttoned her cardigan, then held her hand out to me. She tugged me off the couch and pulled me to her. Nicole's moist lips met mine as she gave me a lingering kiss, her tongue darting out to tease mine. She sucked on my bottom lip before easing away. She licked her lips as she smiled then held my hand.

Nicole lead me upstairs, stopping outside her bedroom door, holding my hands.

"I'll never forget this weekend, cuz." she whispered.

"Me either."

Nicole planted another quick kiss on my lips before slipping into her bedroom.

Chapter 5

"Alice and I are going to church."

The sound of my mother's voice woke me from a dream about Nicole. I rolled over in bed and squinted.

"Alice and I are going to church," she repeated as she poked her head in my room "we'll be back a little before noon."

"Oh... okay." I mumbled, glancing over at the clock on my nightstand.

Once my mother closed my door I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. I listened for the sound of the door downstairs close then hurried to the bathroom. Looking out the window I saw my mother and aunt walking down the driveway. I used the toilet then quickly brushed my teeth.

I turned the knob to Nicole's bedroom door and poked my head inside. She was asleep, her back to the door, wearing the same pajama top as the other morning. I approached the bed and softly called her name. She rolled over, smiling up at me.

"Morning, cuz."

"Morning." I replied, reaching down to hold her breast.

Nicole looked down at my hand then back up to me. "Better be careful. We don't want to get caught." she whispered.

"They just left for church," I informed her, rubbing her stiffening nipple "they won't be back till around noon."

Nicole bolted up in bed, a smile appearing on her face. "Let me go pee. I'll be right back."

As my cousin slid out of bed her pajama top moved up her thighs. I watched her dash out of the room.

A few minutes later Nicole returned. She smiled when she saw me sitting on the edge of the bed in just my boxers. She stepped over to me and placed her hands on my bare shoulders, running them down my back.

"So, what do you feel like doing?" she asked with a smirk.

I placed my hands on her thighs, just above her knees, and ran them up over her hips to grab her ass. "You." I told her.

Nicole laughed. She unbuttoned her pajama top and let it fall to the floor. "That could be arranged."

I stood up, my cock reaching out at my boxers towards my cousin. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and tugged them down. Once my boxers were off she knelt down, holding the base of my shaft in her fingers as her mouth slid down over it. She sucked hard, making it thicker and wet. Then she stopped.

"I want it in me, cuz." she said, her eyes looking up to me.

"But you said you weren't on The Pill."

"Let me worry about that. Mark will be home tonight and I know he'll want to have sex." She got on the bed, bending her knees and parting them as she looked up, waiting.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Perfectly sure. Come here."

I climbed between my cousin's open thighs as she pulled me closer by my hips. Her pink lips were wet and parted, waiting for me. Nicole held the base of my cock, guiding me towards her wet pussy. I groaned when I felt the head slide in. She pushed her hips up, meeting my cock.

"God, it feels so good." she moaned, clutching my shoulders.

My cousin's pussy was wet and tight as I pushed deeper into her. She gave my cock a squeeze as I began pumping, slowly at first.

"Fuck me, cuz... fuck my pussy hard." she cried out.

I gripped her shoulders and began to pump my hips faster, feeling my cock plunge into her hot wet pussy. It felt wonderful and her moans spurred me on.

"Oh god... fuck me, Alex... slam your cock in my wet cunt..."

Nicole had her legs wrapped around me, holding me to her as her fingers dug into my back. Her breasts shook as I pounded into her, pushing her onto the bed with each thrust. I could feel her gripping my cock.

"Oh god... shit...Alex... fuck me... fuck your slutty cousin... harder..." she cried out, then moaned.

I could feel sweat form on me and I felt like my cheeks were on fire. Now Nicole was grabbing at her breasts, squeezing them and twisting her hard nipples as my cock worked in and out. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up, looking down at the expression on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning louder, urging me on. My cock was slick and shiny with her juice. I felt it run down over my full balls. I knew I couldn't last longer.

"I'm getting close." I warned her.

"Me too..."

"Where do you want my cum... your tits?"

"No... my pussy." she panted, barely able to speak.

"But..."

Nicole interrupted me by locking her legs around be tighter and pulling at my hips.

"Cum in me, cuz...fill me with it..."

It's impossible to be horny and have good judgement at the same time. Moments later I felt my cock twitch as I shot my seed deep into my cousin. She squeezed me, holding me deep in her as her heels pressed into my lower back. Then she cried out, cursing as she orgasamed -- once, then again. After she relaxed I rolled off of her and layed down. She turned onto her side with a blissful look. She ran her hand over my cheek.

"I shouldn't have cum in you."

"I wanted you to," she said, her voice weak "let Naughty Nicole worry about it."

Nicole and I lay together for a while, seldom talking, just touching and smiling. After a while she sighed and frowned.

"I suppose we should shower and get dressed. Do want the bathroom first?"

"No, ladies first." I told her.

Nicole got up to go shower.

While my cousin showered I went to my room and got some clean clothes out, then waited for the bathroom to be free.

By the time my mother and aunt returned from church my cousin and I were dressed and in the kitchen, hopefully appearing much more innocent than we were.

Epilogue

The visit from my aunt and cousin had done my mother a lot of good. Me too. Mom was sad to see them go, but she and Aunt Alice began keeping in touch more often than they had before, exchanging phone calls at least twice a week.

One evening a few weeks after my aunt's and Nicole's visit the phone rang. I could tell from my mother's happy tone of voice that it was my aunt. I smiled to myself as I watched television.

"That was Alice." mom told me when she returned to the livingroom after the call.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She doing good and she had some great news to share."

"What's that?"

"Nicole's pregnant!" she exclaimed.

My head spun. "That's great," I replied, trying to appear calm.

"She and mark had been trying for so long. They had thought there was something wrong with him but I guess not."

"How far along is she?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Not far. Maybe a month. They think it happened right after their visit here." she explained.

My mother went out to the kitchen to make a cup of tea while I stared at the television, wondering if I was going to be a father.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers