Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 10

Story Info
Navy SEAL rescues a homeless woman...again.
7.6k words
4.71
5.8k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.

Author's Note:

This is a Non-Consensual/Reluctance story.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old. There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story. There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Continued from Ch. 9: Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman

"You're so warm. You're so wet. You're so tight," he said wiggling his ass while moving his cock deeper inside of her with every hump and every thrust.

As if they were one, hump for hump and thrust for thrust, in total syncopated rhythm, they were together now for however long. She returned his passion with her own. She fucked him as hard as he fucked her. Never had she made love to anyone in the way that she made love to him. Never had she fucked anyone in the way that she fucked him.

"Fuck me Christopher," she said humping him. "Fuck me," she said holding him. "Slam that big, hard cock inside of me," she said wrapping her legs tighter around his strong back. "Hump me SEAL. Fuck me. Fuck me, Christopher, really fuck me. Make me cum, again. I need to cum," she said while giving him plenty of pillow talk.

Fucking him as hard as he fucked her, she rolled him over. She humped him as fast as he humped her. Now sitting on top of him while humping and fucking him, with her big tits bobbing, swaying, bouncing, and dancing, Christopher reached up to harness her big boobs with his big hands before she hurt herself with them.

"You're tits are so big," he said. "Your breasts are so firm," he said squeezing them. "I love your huge knockers, Susan," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

She laughed with glee.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, again, Christopher. You're going to make me cum," she said leaning down to him. "Make me cum. Make me cum, again."

With her hair hanging down over his face as if his head was hidden by the blonde camouflage of tall grass that grew as tall as wheat and that had been burned blonde by the hot kiss by the sun, she kissed him. Humping him while kissing him, she continued to be humped while humping him. They were fucking more than they were making love. Taking command of the situation in the way that he always did, it was Christopher's turn to roll her over and fuck her, and he did.

Now fucking her faster and fucking her harder, he slammed his hard cock deep inside of her. He fucked Susan with all the strength and all the energy that he had. He wanted her to cum. Determined to make her cum, before he could cum, too, he needed her to cum. Maybe, if he could make her cum, she'd want him. Maybe, if he could make her cum again, she'd never want to be without him. Maybe, if he could make her cum, she'd fall in love with him as much as he had fallen in love with her.

"I'm cumming, Christopher. Oh, God. Oh God, I'm cumming. Yeah, that's it, baby. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Christopher. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she said.

Totally spent, they collapsed in one another's arms. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever and what seemed like an hour when it was only a few minutes. He kissed her in the way that he had never passionately kissed her or anyone before. Surprisingly, she not only allowed him to kiss her, French kiss her but also, she returned his passionate kiss with her passionate kiss.

"That was amazing Susan," he said kissing her again and again while fondling her naked breasts.

She put her fingers to her lips.

"Shh," she said. "Don't ruin the moment by talking while I'm enjoying the afterglow of sex."

Her eyes were closed and she looked as if she was sleeping. As if saying the words in her sleep while she was dreaming or sexually fantasizing, she surprised him by what she said next.

"I love you, Christopher," she said without opening her eyes

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch 10

Tyrone loses his head after stripping Susan naked.

While Christopher was in the shower, Susan left his apartment early in the morning. With her hands tucked deep in her pockets and her head down, she needed to think. In case she had to return to sleeping in the alley, she needed to see if her bag of cans were still there. She had at least fifteen-dollars in cans. That was enough to buy her breakfast and coffee for a few days.

Never wanting to say it, she surprised herself by telling Christopher that she loved him. She definitely had feelings for him. Perhaps, she did love him. Yet, too much too soon, she wasn't ready for love. She needed her life back first before falling in love with a man she had just met.

With her only wearing a sweater over her blouse and bra, a pair of jeans, and her dirty, white sneakers, she walked in the cold, crisp, morning air. Actually, the air felt good after being trapped in his dark and dingy apartment. She needed to be alone with her thoughts and walking helped her to think. She had walking in common with Christopher. He liked to walk when thinking, too.

Normally always aware of her surroundings and of all those who were around her, a true survivor, she was never a victim in the way that so many other women were when walking alone at this hour. Only this time, her mind was too troubled with thoughts of Christopher and with the internal conflicts of love to think that she could be a victim again. She was too focused on a love now that will never be.

With her walking out on him while he was showering, abandoning him, after he was straight forwardly confessed his love for her, she was as upset as she was confused. Even though she said she loved him, how could she love him? She was as fucked up as he was. She needed to love herself first before she could love anyone else.

'I can't believe he told me that he loved me,' she thought. 'How can he love me, when he just met me? I can't believe that I told him that I loved him, too.'

With can deposits on her mind, determined to find her way back to her alley and to her hidden bag of collected cans, she talked to herself while walking further away from Christopher.

# # #

'He doesn't even know me. He's no different than all the other guys wanting me just for sex and willing to say anything for me to stay with them until they tire of me when they see the real me emerging in a mess of emotions. Too damaged beyond repair, and too damaged to take the time to even help save myself, I don't know what to do,' she thought.

Coming up on the next corner, she turned one way while looking the other way. Not knowing where she was going, she was determined to find the familiarity of her alley. She continued walking straight while talking to herself.

'All he sees is blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits. All he sees is my pretty face and shapely body. Too enamored by the outside package to dare delve within to see the monsters that have taken residence in my being, he doesn't love me.'

She looked to see where she was. Not recognizing where she was, she continued walking. She continued talking to herself.

'He can't love me. He couldn't possibly love me. No one can love me because I don't even love myself. He just loves the idea of being in love with someone who looks like me,' she thought while continuing on her walk.

# # #

It was still early in the morning but not too late for hookers to still be out hustling Johns who were looking for some early morning, sexual action before they went to work. Simone, was an attractive, tall, black woman with a big, black ass, and big tits. Lucy, was a hot, slim, small, Asian woman with breasts as limited as her intelligence. Carmen, was as short, as she was shapely, with big breasts. A woman who'd rather be home with her children than out sucking and fucking, she was an angry, Hispanic woman who never backdown from a fight.

They walked the streets all night advertising what they had and what they'd do for money. As much as the late evening was, the early morning was their busy time, too. Always a crapshoot, it was always the in between hours that were dead, those hours when men thought they'd get lucky at the bar or at the club but didn't. Most times, a hooker was their last, albeit necessary resort to feel some, sexual pleasure. It was either having sex with them or returning home to their fat, cold, bitchy wives and masturbating themselves in the bathroom.

Simone, Lucy, and Carmen's pimp, Tyrone, pulled up in his brand new, black, shiny Cadillac Escalade to collect what was due him from the night before just as Susan left Christopher's basement apartment. Stereotypical of a pimp from a '70's movie, resplendent with the fancy car and colorful clothes, he did a disservice to the streetwalkers who worked for him by appearing so clichéd and acting so immoral. With many of his stable of prostitutes being single mom's, at least the women of the night had sex for a good reason.

They needed the money for food, for rent, and to survive another day. With his fingers dipped into prostitution, drugs, and a strip club that he owned downtown, he didn't need what little money these woman made while doing everything and anything that their Johns wanted and expected them to do. Preying on those too weak to help themselves, hooking them on drugs to control them, he was a greedy bastard. Yet, Simone, Carmon, and Lucy weren't hooked on drugs. They were some of the few hookers who said no to drugs.

# # #

"Who that," he said out loud when he watch Susan leaving Christopher's basement apartment?

He watched her walk along the sidewalk while shaking her shapely ass. A high school English teacher would cringe at how Tyrone decimated the English language. Then again, a high school English teacher earned a fraction of what Tyrone made to speak a language that was universally understood by those around him.

"Who?"

Lucy, not the brightest crayon in the Crayola crayon box, looked at him without looking ahead of her.

"That smokin' hot, blonde bitch, you dumb ass," said Tyrone nodding his head in the direction of Susan again. "For a white woman, baby has back. She has a nice, tight ass," he said while staring at Susan's backside.

He made a sexually satisfied face as if he was already having sex with her.

"I'd love to tap that ass," he said grabbing himself while looking at Lucy before staring back at Susan's shapely backside.

Lucy turned her head to see where Tyrone was looking.

"Oh her," said Lucy turning her head to acknowledge Susan. "She came out of Chris's apartment. Maybe, she's his sister or his neighbor. I don't know. I have no idea," she said.

Tyrone laughed.

"If she's trying to wiggle her white ass in my neighborhood, you need to have a talk with her and set her straight by putting the fear of God in her before I do," said Tyrone with anger. "You dig? Unless she's working for me, I don't need competition from someone who looks like her."

Lucy looked at Tyrone with fear in her eyes.

"Nah, she's no problem, Ty," said Lucy waving a hand of total disinterest. "She's not a working girl."

Unable to correctly say her own name in English, saying it as Rucy instead of Lucy, she used R's to pronounce L's.

"I know she's not a working girl because I would have seen her around with a John," said Lucy again with a shrug of her shoulders.

She turned her attention back to Tyrone from watching Susan walking down the sidewalk. Tyrone looked from Susan to look at Lucy.

"Who is she? Do you know," he asked while continuing to stare at her.

Lucy shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, again.

"I've never seen her before," she said. "With her coming out of Chris's apartment, maybe, that's his new squeeze. I don't know her name. We never met," she said making a sour face of jealousy when looking back at Tyrone.

# # #

She shook her head side to side again as if she needed the extra head movement to convince Tyrone that she never met the woman. As if trying to dissuade his attention from Susan for him to give his attention to her, she reached in his SUV for his hand and put it on her breast but he pulled his hand away. Seemingly, after seeing Susan, other than to take her money, he wanted nothing to do with Lucy.

"Oh yeah," he said.

He gave Susan's a low whistle.

"I wonder if she needs a job," he said to Lucy. "I wonder if she needs my protective services. I wonder if she likes sucking black cock," he said with a low laugh. "I wonder what drugs she likes."

He continued watching her walking down the street while he was ready to follow her in his Escalade.

"I could use a tall, busty, beautiful blonde to add to my stable of women," he said giving Lucy a smirk. "I could use someone who'd add some class to the lowlifes who work for me now," he said making a face at Lucy.

Lucy punched his shoulder.

"Fuck you Tyrone," said Carmen overhearing his comment and not taking his shit while pointing her index finger at him as if she was stabbing him in the heart with a knife. "Go and fuck yourself," she said giving him the finger.

He looked at Carmen with anger.

"Watch your mouth Carmen or you'll be eating your food through a straw," he said laughing at her short fuse.

# # #

Simone stuck her head in Tyrone's side, passenger window.

"We saw her through Christopher's window last night," said Simone. "They were both naked. Obviously, they just had sex or were about to have sex. If she's Chris's woman," said Simone nodding her head and stepping back from the Escalade. "I wouldn't fuck with her."

Tyrone a loud laugh.

"I ain't afraid of no retired sailor," he said.

He looked from Lucy to look at Simone before looking at Carmen again.

"What you doin' hangin' around him for? I told you not to hang 'round him no more," he said banging his fist on his steering wheel. "After he disrespected me, he no longer does my whores," said Tyrone. 'You dig?'

Tyrone punctuated his point with his finger at her as if marking her with his urine so as to leave his scent to tell everyone that he owns her black ass.

"I don't want his bus'ness no more," he said again. "You dig?"

Carmen laughed.

"You mean after he beat your black ass for you beating us," said Carmen. "Is that what you meant to say...bitch?"

Tyrone punched his steering wheel again as if he was punching Carmen.

"I'm warnin' you Carmen. Watch your mouth, girl. I can still give you a beatin," said Tyrone giving her the evil eye. "You'll be sorry if you make me get out of my car."

Carmen laughed.

"I swear to God," said Carmen raising her voice with her right hand as if in court ready to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help her God. "If you lay a hand on me..." she said.

She stepped away from his Escalade and, in case she had to run, she reached down to remove her high heels. No doubt, fearing that they'd do his dirty work, she feared his two bodyguards more than she feared him. If she continued pushing his buttons, they'd chase, grab her, and beat her.

"I mean it," she said. "If you touch me, I'll tell Christopher."

# # #

Tyrone laughed.

"It don't matter if you rat me to that over the hill, faggot, Navy sailor. I have protection now and we're all packin'. You dig," he said opening his jacket to show her the butt end of his gun while pointing to the two big, black men that filled his backseat.

Tyrone laughed again.

"Unless he's Superman, and bullets bounce off of him, they're ain't no man who can stand up to three, men armed with handguns," said Tyrone with as much pent up anger as she had.

Carmen laughed.

"Ha! You don't know Christopher," she said with another laugh. "It don't matter what heat packing thugs you have with you, Tyrone, you'd better not mess with Christopher. He has special forces friends who watch his back and who will come to his defense."

She laughed.

"Speaking of Superman, much like tugging on Superman's cape, spitting in the wind, or pulling the mask off the old, Lone Ranger, you don't mess around with...Christopher," said Carmen with another laugh."

Tyrone taunted her.

"You don't know nothin,' you dumb ass whore," said Tyrone.

Tyrone laughed again.

"I know, that Christopher's a Navy, war hero or some shit like that. He's worse than any punk ass, gangbanger, even if they're all born in Detroit, St. Louis, or from the south side of Chicago," she said standing her ground while talking her jive and punctuating each line with her manicured index finger.

As if trying to remember their names, when she did, she added what she knew.

"He's like that guy, Jason Bourne of Bourne Legacy or that other guy, John Wick. You better not mess with him," she warned. "He'll fuck you up."

Tyrone laughed again.

"Superman? Lone Ranger? Jason Bourne? John Wick? Are you high on crack? What you talkin' 'bout, girl? You need to go suck someone's cock before I beat your ass for not earning me 'nough money," he said.

# # #

Simone laughed while giving her two cents.

"He's no sailor. He's a Navy SEAL. Those motherfucking SEALs ain't afraid of nothin' or nobody, and they certainly wouldn't fear the likes of you and your posse," she said with a laugh. "They're the bad asses who killed Osama Bin Laden. Much like the Delta Forces dudes, they call the SEALs in when they have special missions that the Marines can't do."

Simone looked from Tyrone to look at his two bodyguards perched in the backseat.

"If you beat him with your fist, he'll come back at you with a knife, and if you beat him with a knife, he'll come back at you with a gun, and if you beat him with a gun...well, you had better kill him," she said with a laugh.

Tyrone waved his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, whatever. Save your breath for suckin' cock, Simone. Maybe your black ass needs to go back to Detroit," he said laughing and making the two men behind him laugh. "If you miss Detroit so much, I can put you on a bus home with a couple of black eyes and a few broken bones. Besides, I'm done with him. Next time I see Christopher, I'll be peeing on his grave," said Tyrone.

Simone looked from Carmen to look at Lucy.

"It was slow last night," said Simone. "We thought Christopher would want to pay to play. The man never sleeps. He's a night owl. He's always up for some late, night action. Only, he didn't answer his door. We didn't know he was entertaining her," said Simone nodding to Susan while watching her continue to slowly walk away in the far distance.

Tyrone pounded his steering wheel again.

"I done told you, his money ain't no good with my whores no more. You dig? Now go home and go to bed. There's a big party downtown at the convention center tonight. I need you looking rested and all virginal like," he said laughing. "Wear somethin' nice and sexy."

# # #

As if they were three peacocks in the way they were colorful dressed and adorned with extra makeup and big hair to attract men, Simone, Carmon, and Lucy walked away. Tyrone watched his three whores in his rear view mirror walk in one direction as he slowly drove in the other direction with an eye glued to Susan's round, tight ass through his windshield. He slowed his Escalade to a crawl while watching Susan wiggling her ass down the street. Finally, close enough not to be noticed but close enough to strike in the way of a snake in the grass, he stopped his SUV when he neared her.

"Go fetch and stick her ass in the backseat," he said to his two associates who sat in the backseat.

As soon as they jump out of the car and grabbed Susan, he drove up for them to pull her inside. Carmen turned to look when she heard Susan's screams. She watched them push her in the back of Tyrone's Cadillac and drive away.

# # #

"Hey! What the fuck! Let me go! Let go of me you, cocksuckers," said Susan struggling against two, big, black men easily twice her size. You don't know who you're dealing with," she said pulling and kicking.