Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher looked at and nodded to the huge Navy SEAL standing behind Tyrone. Instead of fearing for his life as he should have, Tyrone showed his defiance.

"Yeah, well, you know what? I'd do it again. I'd fuck your girlfriend up her ass and stick my shit covered cock in her mouth. You dig mo'fucker? You arrived just in time before I had your woman blow me," he said.

Christopher turned to Mike.

"Here's his wallet, license, registration, and car keys," said Christopher picking the keys off the coffee table where Mike had put them. "There's a black Escalade parked out front. Put that on a ship to North Africa. He won't be needing a Cadillac where he's going," said Christopher with a laugh. "The three of you can split the proceeds and whatever else cash you find in this shithole as my payment for today."

# # #

Mike stuck out his big hand for Christopher to shake.

"Thanks, Christopher," said Mike.

The other two SEALs shook Chris's hand, too.

"Thanks, Christopher," said the other two, Navy SEALs. "Thanks, Christopher."

Tyrone looked from one SEAL to the other SEAL.

"Fuck you all," said Tyrone. "You don't scare me."

Tyrone turned to look up behind him at a SEAL who was wider and taller than his doorway. As if to shake his hand but instead as if breaking a stack of board placed on cinder blocks, he leaned down and tapped Tyrone's temple with the knuckle of his index finger. Tyrone was out cold as if he was hit to the back of the head with a baseball bat.

Christopher's buddies wrapped the floor with plastic, laid out Tyrone on the plastic, and with the swift, one stroke cut as if he was a Samurai, the SEAL removed Tyrone's head, legs, and hands with a machete. His head went in one plastic bag, his legs in two other plastic bags, his hands in another plastic bag, and the rest of him in a fifth construction, plastic bag. Just taking out the trash, they dumped the remains of him in five different dumpsters.

To be continued...