Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued struggling against them but to no avail. They pushed her in the Escalade.

"I'll kick your asses. Take your fucking hands off of me. I'll kill you. I swear to God, I'll kill you," she said and meaning it. "I have four, big brothers and if I don't kill you, they'll hunt you down and will kill you."

Carmen pulled on Simone's arm.

"Look," said Carmen. "Tyrone just took that lady."

Simone looked to where Carmen was pointing but Tyrone had already driven away.

"What lady," asked Lucy?

Always so oblivious to things that didn't concern her, Lucy was more concerned with her hair than with Susan being taken by Tyrone.

"Christopher's woman," said Carmen. "Tyrone kidnapped Christopher's woman."

Simone's mouth fell open and her eyes bugged out of her head.

"Oh, my God," said Simone literally running away down the street. "We have to tell him. We must tell Christopher. He'll want to save her. There's gonna be trouble, big trouble."

# # #

His usually thing to do when happy, Christopher sang in the shower while thinking about the two orgasms he had just given Susan, one with his mouth and a second one with his cock. He wondered if his sexual passion for her had changed her mind about her being his steady girlfriend and moving in with him. Not much of a singer and unable to carry a tune, after one too many, near miss explosions damaged his hearing, he sounded more like Arnold singing Yakety Yak on the airplane in Twins. He caterwauled totally out of tune to the only song that he knew, Anchors Away.

He was excited about going with her to buy a real bed, buy her some clothes, have her hair, makeup, and nails done, and hopefully, buy her an engagement ring. He was excited to see her again, and to tell her that the shower was free. Once out of his shower, he called out to Susan from behind his closed, bathroom door.

"I thought we'd buy a bed after breakfast," he said while drying himself with his towel. "We can have breakfast at the diner or somewhere else. Wherever you want to go to eat is fine with me. It's up to you, but I think the diner makes the best breakfast. I love their bacon, especially when Pete burns them to a crisp," he said.

He waited for her answer. When she didn't answer him, figuring that she didn't hear him, he continued with his plans for today.

"After that, I'm going to take you shopping. First we need to buy a mattress and then I'm going to take you to the mall for some new clothes, the works, shoes, pants, tops, sweaters, jacket, coat, hats, scarves, and gloves. What's your favorite color? I bet it's blue. You look good in blue," he said.

When she still didn't answer him, he poked his head out of the bathroom door.

"You know, something that I never needed until now, with me walking everywhere I go, I should buy a car. What kind of car should I buy? Susan? Susan? Where are you?"

# # #

Christopher bolted out of the bathroom and slipped on his clothes as if there was a siren sounding a terrorist attack on his Navy SEAL barracks. He ran up his outside steps to the sidewalk and looked in one direction and then the other. There was no one outside at that early morning hour except for Simone, Lucy, and Carmen rounding the corner. In a mad dash, he ran down to them.

"Hey," he said immediately catching up to them. "You haven't met her yet, a tall blonde, but have you seen, Susan?"

Lucy looked at him with confusion.

"Susan? Who Susan," said Lucy in her heavy Asian accent?

Lucy continued looking at him as if she didn't know who he was talking about, even though she did.

"Susan, the woman I was with last night and the reason why I didn't answer you calling me," he said with a laugh.

Christopher looked from Lucy to look at Simone and Carmen.

"No, I didn't see her," said Lucy lying.

Clearly, she knew what Christopher would do if she told him that Tyrone took him and with him and his men armed and dangerous, no doubt, she feared for his life.

# # #

"It's best that we tell you," said Simone.

Christopher looked at Simone.

"Tell me what?"

Carmen hugged him. They were all such good friends, especially after Christopher beat the crap out of Tyrone for beating them.

"Tyrone took her Christopher," said Carmen.

She shot Lucy a look before looking at Christopher with concern.

"What," he asked in shock looking from Simone to look at Carmen?

Carmen nodded her head.

"Tyrone has her. He has two goons working for him now and they're all packing heat. She was out walking of your apartment when Tyrone spotted her. They grabbed her and pulled her inside his SUV," said Simone. "Knowing you'd go after her, he'll kill you, Christopher, for what you did to him."

Usually not one to lose his temper, Christopher looked angry.

"Where does he live?" Not waiting for them to answer them, he demanded that they tell him where he lives. "Tell me where he lives."

# # #

Christopher stared at Carmen with the focused, scary stare that he looked at a prisoner of war while trying to get information and/or a confession just with his bugged out eyes instead of with his fists. Carmen looked from Lucy to Simone. No doubt, not wanting Tyrone and his men to hurt or kill their friend, they seemed reluctant to tell him where to find their pimp.

"We don't want no trouble Christopher," said Lucy.

Actually, they were already in big trouble for deciding not to attend the hotel party that Tyrone ordered them to attend. Done with him, they didn't want or need him as their pimp anymore. They can find their own dates.

"He'll beat the crap out of us again, Christopher, if you cause him anymore trouble," said Simone. "I can't take another beating Christopher. He really hurt me the last time. Now, that he has those two, big men working for him, I can't even imagine them pounding on me, too."

Christopher reached out and hugged Simone.

"It's okay. Don't worry about another beating by him and/or by his men. I'll take care of them," said Christopher with anger. "Tell me. Where does he live?"

Simone looked from Carmen to look at Lucy before looking up at Christopher.

"He lives a few blocks over. He has an apartment over the strip club," said Simone. "He conducts all of his business there. He picked that place because of the big bay windows. He can see the entire street both ways from his desk," she said. "He'll see you coming from a mile away," she said.

# # #

As if he was planning a mission, Christopher thought while planning his next move.

"Do any of you have a pen and paper?"

Lucy gave him a pen and a note pad. He handed it to Simone, the most intelligent of the three whores.

"Draw me a map of his place with entrances, exits, and access points, along with all of the windows. Also, write down what's above him, another floor, or the roof," he said.

Simone busied herself drawing Christopher a detailed map of Tyrone's apartment.

"Thanks for the intel," he said tearing the paper from the pad and folding it.

He calmly walked back to his apartment to get some gear and to make a few phone calls.

"You be careful Christopher," said Carmen. "Tyrone is not only violent but he's a nut," she said. "I don't know about those other two gorillas."

Christopher pocketed the piece of paper.

'Don't worry about me," he said. "Best you three lay low for a while," he said.

Lucy looked from Simone to look at Carmen.

"Ray row? We can't ray low. We're working girls," said Lucy with attitude.

She was sometimes difficult to understand when pronouncing her L's as R's.

"Besides, we have a party to attend tonight at the convention center for Tyrone," said Lucy.

As if he knew something in advance, Christopher laughed.

"Not anymore you don't," said Christopher with venom. "He doesn't know it yet, but, you don't work for him anymore. As of now, Tyrone is out of business...for good."

# # #

Christopher stepped inside his apartment, grabbed his guns, and made a few calls on his cell phone.

"I have trouble. I need you," he said to the person on the other end.

Christopher put on his vest.

"I got your back Christopher," said the man on the other end. "What do you need?"

Christopher armed himself with two Glock 19's, one in his shoulder holster and a second one in his waist band. He put a Smith and Wesson in his ankle holster, too. He grabbed some extra clips, his knife, his handcuffs, and his taser.

"Call the team. I need to go Jihad on a dude and two other hostiles who took my woman. Meet me at my place at zero seven hundred hours," he said.

# # #

"Let go of me. Let me go, you fucking bastards," yelled Susan kicking at Tyrone and throwing punches at the two men.

Ready to take on all three in the way she did in the back alley, Tyrone knocked her to the carpet with a hard backhand before giving her a kick in her still, sore ribs.

"Undress her. Strip her naked," said Tyron with a nod of his head. "Let's see what she looks like without her clothes. Either she'll work for me downstairs as a stripper or she'll work for me on her back as my whore. Either way with that face and that body, she's a real moneymaker," he said with a laugh.

Continuing to kick them and punch them, with the both of them well over three-hundred pounds, Susan was no match for the two, oversized men. Seemingly enjoying stripping her naked, his two men removed her sweater, her blouse, and her shoes before unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling down her pants. Now dressed in just her bra and panties, not even bothering unhooking her bra, they tugged her bra up, over her head, and off before stripping her of her panties. Naked within just a minute, they stood her up and tied her hands behind a stripper's pole that was conspicuously mounted in the living room.

"Well, well, well," said Tyrone grabbing a handful of Susan's breast and pulling out her nipples to their fullest erections before reaching down between her legs to cup her pussy.

She spit in his face.

"Don't touch me, you pig," she said struggling against her ties.

He wiped her spit from his face before backhanding her again and bouncing the back of her head off of the stripper's pole. She cringed and recoiled from his touch. She resisted his groping when, without lubricating her, he forced his finger deep inside of her.

He laughed.

"Unlike my other whores, you're nice and tight, honey. You're too good to work downstairs stripping for bunch of drunken perverts. Branching out, you're going to be my star, my first call girl. I'll arrange for you to service only my very best customers," he said.

# # #

Susan spit at him again, but missed.

"Fuck you. I'll kill you before I ever work for you," she said. "And if I can't kill you, I'll kill myself before I ever work for you."

He laughed.

"We'll see," he said running his finger over her bruised face where he slapped her. "I need to be more careful with you. I don't want to damage the merchandise. I'll get you some ice from downstairs," he said heading downstairs for ice.

He turned to her before going downstairs.

"Tell me, do you suck cock? Sure, you do," he said with a laugh. "I bet you do. Anyone who looks like you sucks cock. I bet you're a very talented cocksucker," he said walking over to her to slowly and sliding a slow index finger across her lips. "We'll just see how good of a cocksucker you are when I return and after you suck my cock."

She tried to kick him but, with her still tied to the pole, he was out of reach.

"Fuck you," she said spitting but missing his face again when he ducked.

He laughed.

"We'll see if you're still ungrateful for my help, after I take care of your boyfriend,' said Tyrone leaving to go downstairs for some ice.

# # #

Precisely at zero seven hundred hours, a navy blue, armored plated Hummer pulled up to Christopher's apartment. Dressed in military fatigues, Mike, Christopher's war buddy, exited the vehicle for Christopher to drive. Mike climbed in the front seat and sat next to Christopher while the other two men remained in back.

Christopher showed the three men the map of Tyrone's apartment. The three men, memorized the details of the map. Working for mercenary contractors and home on leave, always at the ready to help their good buddy whenever he called and whenever they could, the synchronized their watches.

As if driving in a single vehicle convoy in readiness for a mission, Christopher slowly drove the Hummer to Tyrone's place. With the Hummer driving a slow blockade, the two men in back exited the vehicle while it still moved. They ran from the left side, out of view of Tyrone's big, bay windows that overlooked the street. One SEAL ran around back while to enter the back door and climb the stairs to his apartment. The other SEAL, ran around the side to climb the fire escape to the roof.

Christopher parked the vehicle out front and on the sidewalk. Out of the view of the big bay window that jutted out and blocked Tyrone's view from seeing directly below, Tyrone didn't see Christopher and Mike enter his building from the front. A routine Seal Six team used, stealth assault from the front, the back, and the roof, all three men were inside Tyrone's place at the same time, and before he and his two men could react.

Trained to do that, they had the drop on them. Since Tyrone owned the strip club downstairs and had women dance around the pole while stripping naked, he had them show him what they could do before hiring them. As soon as Christopher saw his beloved, Susan, already stripped naked and tied to Tyrone's stripper's pole, he became enraged.

He quickly untied her and covered her with a blanket from the couch.

# # #

Stealthily and silently entering the apartment together as if they were SWAT and this was a drug raid, ready for deadly action, all three men came in with Christopher fast and hard.

"Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Get down! Get down on the floor! Now," said Mike in his big, booming voice. "Slowly remove your guns and toss them." Tyrone and his two men immediately obeyed tossing their weapons. Now, don't fucking move or you're dead," he said with him and his two men pointing their automatic rifles at their heads!

Sprawled out on the floor, right where Christopher wanted them to be, Tyrone and his two bodyguard were frozen in place and with their hands held over their heads.

"It's your choice," said Christopher. "I don't really care which. I'm here to make your wish come true," he said. "Do you want to live or do you want to die?"

One bodyguard looked to the other bodyguard before answering.

"We want to live," he said. "We don't want to die, not for him."

Christopher stood behind them.

"Get up and empty your pockets. Place everything on the coffee table, money, keys, and phones. After we're gone, they'll be here for you to collect when you return," he said.

Christopher allowed the two men to walk out the front door unharmed. He watched them from the big bay windows walk down the street and fall in the diner before he pulled out his cell phone.

"Pete. Christopher. Listen. Keep an eye on the two, big, black men who just walked in your diner. Give them whatever they want to eat and drink. It's on me. Call me if they leave."

Pete eyed the two men.

"Okay Christopher," said Pete.

# # #

"What are you going to do to me?"

Tyrone looked up at Christopher with a smirk.

"I'm not going to do anything to you," said Christopher. "Should you prematurely be found, I don't want to leave a mark on you as evidence for the coroner to tie me to your murder," he said with a smug, little laugh.

As if he had done this many times before, and he had, he was calm.

"Now just as I told your associates, stand up, empty your pockets, and put everything out in front of you, keys, and wallet. Now, remove your jewelry, watch, chain, and rings."

Mike picked up everything that Tyrone put on the table as Christopher went through his wallet and removed his license, registration, and anything else that identified him.

"Do you have any identifying marks on you, Tyrone, birthmarks or tattoos?"

"Coroner? Identifying birthmarks? You a jive joker, you mo'fucker. Then, when Mike pulled out a huge knife, Tyrone panicked. "Wait. Hold on, now. Give me a chance to..."

Christopher laughed.

"Chance? You want me to give you another chance for you to kill me and for you to rape Susan?"

Christopher shook his head no while holstering his gun.

"You had your chance. I don't give anyone another chance to kill me and/or to hurt the woman that I love. I already gave you a warning by beating you instead of killing you," said Christopher.

Christopher shook his head.

"Especially after what you did to my woman, I'm done with your black ass," he said. "Did they hurt you Susan," he asked looking from Tyrone to look at Susan.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"No," she said. "He slapped me but he hits like a girl," she said unwrapping her arms from around Christopher's neck to punch Tyrone in his face.

Mike stood over Tyrone.

"Answer the question," said Mike. "Do you have any identifying birthmarks or tattoos?"

Tyrone shook his head no.

"No. I don't have anything like that. I'm too dark," said Tyrone. "Tattoos don't show up on black skin in the way that they do on white and brown skin," said Tyrone.

# # #

Christopher touched the red mark on Susan's cheek and turned to look at Tyrone before looking back at her.

"Did he do this to you," asked Christopher?

She nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. "He did."

Discarding the blanket, she grabbed her clothes and turned to quickly dress after Christopher untied her.

"We just got here," she said not telling Christopher that Tyrone finger fucked her.

Christopher hugged her.

"I'm going to take you back to my place, unless you want me to take you somewhere else," he said looking at her with questioning eyes. "My men will take care of Tyrone for me. I don't want you to see what they'll do to him."

She hugged and kissed him again.

"After giving it a lot of thought, your place is where I want to be," she said getting dressed.

# # #

Tyrone moved forward when Mike pushed him back.

"Hey! What about me?"

Tyrone watched Christopher leave with Susan.

"What about you?"

Christopher gave him a hard stare.

"Trust me, I'm leaving you in capable hands. Besides, there's no more you. You no longer exist. You're a dead man," said Christopher.

He laughed.

"By the way, Tyrone, I don't know if Simone, Carmen, and Lucy told you but they quit," he said with a laugh as one of the Navy SEALs stepped closer behind him to make his presence known to Tyrone.

Tyrone turned to look up at him.

"You are one, big, ugly, mo'fucker, white man," said Tyrone with a laugh. "Alright, alright, you got me Christopher. You got my attention. Let's just call this a mistake of poor judgment on my part. You dig?"

With them all holding automatic rifles, Tyrone looked from one man to the other man.

"I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm sorry for hitting you miss and having my men strip you naked. I'm sorry for sticking my finger inside of you, miss," he said.

Christopher stared at Tyrone with new found rage after he confessed that he stuck his finger inside of her.

"I'm sorry, really I am. Let's call this a truce and let bygones be bygones. What do you say? Let's shake on it," said Tyrone lifting his head and offering Christopher his hand. "When we all go downstairs, drinks are on the house."

# # #

Christopher turned to give Tyrone a hard look.

"You stuck your dirty finger inside of my woman?"

Tyrone made a face as if he was caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again," said Tyrone.

Christopher laughed.

"You must be as stupid as I thought you were for dare messing with Susan. I don't take kindly to another man taking my woman and you went beyond the truce and let bygone be bygones part when you stripped her naked, hit her, and stuck your finger inside of her," said Christopher.