All Comments on 'Neck Deep Ch. 02'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KitsunovaKitsunovaover 6 years ago

Can't wait to read more, really sweet and wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh please continue - please . oh wow awesome this really gets my imagination going .your stories are always amazing . thanks for this installment.

LegatusLegatusover 6 years ago

Normally I'm not into the guy getting feminized, but this was done so tastefully and convincingly it's an instant fav.

The side commentary on him recognizing the twins by their freckles added just the right amount of personal touch to suspend disbelief and make it memorable.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this is great, can we have another chapter please?

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 6 years ago

A big improvement from the first chapter. I like how you moved away here from being completely non-con to them still being manipulative and threatening but still feeling guilty about it and wanting to move toward a different end goal. I just hope that you'll do something with that in a following chapter where they'll sit down and have a real talk and where I hope they realize 'addicted to' doesn't equal 'in love with', and that maybe they shouldn't follow the same plan they had from the beginning. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love the sex here, I'm just talking about the various manipulative machinations that it seems you've hinted is upcoming in future chapters.

Either way, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job as always moving forward. Love you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story!!

Awesome story!! Pleeeease continue <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feeling horny

It's been a long wait, but worth it, you drive me crazy

RosannaCharlotteRosannaCharlotteover 6 years ago
Amazing

You are so amazing at these, they are worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved how the girls progressed from totalnpredatory noncon to show tgeir loving romantic sides. As a gay woman I am just so deeply loving this story. Pleaze continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

I love the way your write from the question "You don't like to kiss" To the little things you incorporate you are a gifted writer and hope you continue to write especially this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

While i like the story, i would have prefered if he fought back once freed and then the decided to consensually become their boyfriend. Not this way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantastic story. When can we expect the next part???

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

Of course you'd get comments criticizing the non-consent, but if you'd have put it there I'm sure you'd be criticism because it was a Trans story. I loved it. I just wish you'd continue the series because there's so much potential for emotional growth between these three characters. And they're all so endearing.

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome!! Loved all of it, from the seduction, the bondage, non-consent, forced bi, the way they took his ass and mouth to the make-up ... cum swapping. I’m so hard!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago

Wonderfully done! While the domination of the first chapter had its own appeal, it seems that there is a chance for the adoring boy we met at the beginning to come back and be a key facet of an indulging boyfriend in, what I hope will be an ongoing occasional series.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

JHC this story is good. Sexy, erotic, animalistic and romantic…a must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2395 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neck Deep Previous Part
Neck Deep Series Info