Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willa hadn't seemed that way though, maybe I was blowing it all out of proportion.

My mind was running in circles when I felt a touch on my arm and looked up into Leanne's eyes, she had a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?"

"The end of an age..." I whispered, ignoring the look of confusion my words brought to her face.

I smiled and said, "Sorry, everything's fine, I just learned some things I believed aren't quite right."

I covered her hand with mine, "Need a drink, I definitely need a refill."

She smiled, "Sure, thanks."

I went up to refill our drinks and thought back to James. He must have thought I was a fool, talking about the necromancer protecting the city. The only threats in his mind must be internal. I felt old, an anachronism of a different time. I needed to get involved. It was a danger I was well aware of, I had lost touch with the changing times, that could kill me, make me careless, feel disconnected from the lives around me.

Having family here would help, I wasn't short on reasons to live at any rate. I refilled our drinks and made my way back to the table where the other two ladies had arrived.

Willa mock glared at Leanne when I handed her a drink, "We are supposed to be plying her with alcohol, not the other way around."

Lisa apparently braver with a buzz agreed before saying, "Yeah, now it will be us being taken advantage of later," before breaking off into giggles.

I laughed and shook my head as I sat down. No more thinking about politics, or the fact I was the oldest naïve person in existence. Time to let my hair down as they say.

I winked at Lisa, "That's my evil plan," I glanced between Leanne and Willa, "Do you lovely ladies need a drink," while projecting a look of artful innocence.

Lisa grinned, "Sure, why not. Besides, with the three of us, even drunk we can get the upper hand."

I looked at Willa and she winked and nodded.

I said sultrily as I got up to leave, "I wouldn't be too sure of that, I'm very creative with my magic."

As I went to get their drinks I wondered what the hell I was getting into, but whatever it was I was sure it would be fun.

When I got back to the table they were all looking at me speculatively and I started laughing as I put down the drinks. Before I forgot I slipped Willa the contact information for Amy and got a look for it.

"Do you really think I should contact her?" she asked.

"I don't know how Silas would react to that, or the political ramifications, but I do know she is a witch in need of a coven. It would also give you a positive in with Vince, who although is an independent agent would always have Amy's, thus the covens, back. Also, probably the most important reason, is Amy is Leanne's great, great, great... oh hell, seven greats grandmother."

They all looked shocked so I figured go for broke.

"I'm also related to Leanne, very distantly, through Amy and many generations. It's why I wanted to look at the coven genealogies."

I looked at them all sheepishly. Leanne screamed, jumped up and hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "I just found out yesterday, wasn't sure how to bring it up."

Mostly because I didn't want to explain how old I was, hopefully they would assume I was just from a different branch, and not the same one.

I winked and moved back in to whisper in her ear, "Plus I was afraid you wouldn't take advantage of me if I told you..."

She snickered and groped my ass, "No chance of that."

I kissed her cheek again and let her go to take a sip of my drink.

Willa looked torn but said, "Fuck Silas, I won't let one of our own dangle in the breeze."

I could tell she was nervous about it. Leanne looked both very pleased and surprised. It was becoming increasingly clear Silas had to go... But first I needed to figure out how the fuck things worked again.

We drank a little too much, and we were all tired and hyper from the dancing. My feet were a little sore, but the endorphins and alcohol were doing their jobs. We walked to the closest park, or more accurately the closest oak tree and went back to the coven house.

Willa took my hand and said, "You know, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, we've been teasing you all night but..."

I shook my head, "I am pretty open to things, but what exactly is going on. You three live together for more than just the coven? Or is it a friends with benefits thing? I just want to know what I'm getting myself into."

She explained, "Well, we three are rather close. It's both simple and complicated. We love each other, and we have an open informed relationship."

I asked, "Open informed?"

She smiled, "It means I let them know and got their permission before sleeping with you."

I pondered that for a moment and asked, "So where does that leave me, and how does jealousy not tear you three apart?"

She said, "I'm not sure where that leaves you. We all like you. It isn't a casual thing for us to open our circle and invite another. I'm not sure what you would think about something like that. But you are one of a very short list, all the others could not handle it. As far as jealousy. Jealousy usually comes from a mine attitude, or someone thinking another loves the third person more, or spends more time with them."

She took a deep breath, "Both of them don't apply to us because of the coven. The coven is first in every witches life, and some of the rituals we do share emotions, thoughts. It is very hard to doubt you are loved when you can feel it. How are you feeling about it?"

Good question.

"Well I am attracted to you all, but it might be harder for me. I am jealous they are sleeping with you and I have no claim on you at all. I get the polyamory mindset, but I'm not sure. I am not a witch, so the coven thing isn't going to help me. Plus, at some point, I am going to want a child. I'm at a turning point in my life. I'm not saying I am unwilling to try, but human nature is a bitch sometimes."

She grinned. "We do have rituals you can take a part in if you give consent, I am sure you remember the feelings and connection to others you must have felt at the blessing ritual. You wouldn't be able to add any power to the ritual, but you could experience the outcome of it.

"You're very beautiful, and you have a purity of purpose we all admire, an open honesty. It is hard to put into words, even without magic you have a presence people sense."

Lisa took my other hand and asked, "So can we take advantage of you now?"

I laughed at the mirth in her voice and shook my head, "Nope, I'll be the one taking advantage of you three ravishing ladies thank you."

She snorted and we headed into the house and up to Willa's bedroom. It was becoming clear to me why she had a king size bed. Willa turned and pulled me into a kiss, her soft fingertips brushing my cheek. I gasped as I felt Lisa lift my hair and start to brush her lips on the back and side of my neck. Leanne pulled a strap off my shoulder and kissed it, then slowly walked around us, caressing the three of us until she reached the other shoulder, removed the strap and kissed that shoulder.

The three of them pulled my little black dress down, stripping me. They all took a moment to admire my form in my red lingerie. The looks on their faces made me tingle. I had three pairs of lips and hands on my body and I shivered.

God, I was so wet.

Their dresses didn't take too long to follow, then I was surrounded by soft flesh and gentle hands as they guided me to the bed. I took turns, pulling them to me and kissing them. Their lips so soft against mine. I moaned into Lisa's mouth as I felt fingertips teasing my inner thighs. My hands wandered as theirs did, no matter where I turned or moved I was caressing and teasing their flesh.

I kissed Lisa while teasing her outer labia and gasped when I felt lips and tongue on both one of my nipples and spreading my swollen lips, a tongue sliding into my core. I was so overwhelmed with sensation. The three of them teased me to my climax. When I came down I found I was no longer the primary recipient, which was more than okay with me.

Lisa and Willa were in the sixty nine position right next to me, and Leanne was caressing my body as I finished coming down from my ecstatic height.

I pulled her into a kiss, and then whispered, "I think they had a great idea."

She smiled at me and pivoted to face the other way and straddled my head. Her labia were puffy and slightly opened, I reached around and separated and pulled down on her ass cheeks as she put her hands under me, spreading my legs and we started to pleasure each other with tongue, fingers and lips.

As I pleasured her, enjoying her taste, I couldn't help but wonder what Lisa tasted like. I was sure I would find out, it was going to be a long wondrous night...

Chapter 7 - Vince

I looked down at down at Amy. We were in bed, I was lying on my back and Amy was on her side, plastered to my side, her head resting on my chest. I couldn't sleep, but I didn't want to move, it didn't seem real to me yet. Her long black hair was spread out across my torso, her breasts mashed into my side. I could feel the heat of her core against my hip.

God, she was so beautiful.

The ring, the amazing ring, had worked perfectly. It didn't block my energy from her, there was no frustration as we reached orgasm, no greedy demonic energy reaching out for her to be blocked, thwarted. No, instead it contained her energy. Despite watching and feeling her orgasm while buried deep inside her tight wet heat, my magic had no idea a meal was getting away so to speak.

I was twenty five, and this is the first time ever I had cuddled with a woman afterwards. I wasn't a heel running out the door exactly, but usually they passed out, and my guilt at feeding caused me to bail. Besides, staying would have given them the idea I wanted more, which would be bad.

Not only had I cuddled with her after, we had gone two more times before she succumbed to sleep, her soul fully intact.

I thought again, gratefully, of Anise. I felt unworthy of her gift, but I wasn't going to complain about it, or turn it down. It was everything I wanted. I would still have to hunt of course, there would be no monogamy for me, even if I wanted to stay faithful to just Amy it wasn't a possibility. But she had assured me that wasn't a problem.

The important part here was I could have a real relationship. Honestly it was a little strange, and I hesitate to use the word as a man, but I was a little giddy about it. Disgustingly sweet and I had a smile that wouldn't go away. I had heard relationships could be like that in the beginning, but that it would tone down after a while. I hadn't learned that as a teenager, when most people did.

I was happy, Amy was my best friend, and now my lover. The downside was she was my only friend, the only person in my life that was free, that wasn't bound by a ten year contract. I didn't think I was being greedy by saying that wasn't enough. I had hidden, stayed away from the supernatural community because of being a necromancer. Probably good advice for a normal one, but I wasn't a typical necromancer. Far from it.

I encouraged Amy to contact that coven while chatting during recovery time. Perhaps they would accept me as a friend, once the shock at the idea ran its course. Anise said they were good people, and I had no reason to doubt her assessment. I was also fascinated by Anise, her aura was amazing, and she seemed to know a lot of things and didn't seem to be put off by me. I had a feeling she could teach me a lot, that she knew far more about my own powers than I did. She had also given me the greatest gift ever.

I looked down again at Amy, she looked so relaxed, peaceful, sleeping in my arms. I ignored the stirring in my groin as I played with her hair, I should really let her sleep.

I gave some thought to the advice Anise gave me as well. If I tried to join the community, actually requested a council seat instead of being the lone independent necromancer, would that help or make things worse? It seems like it would be harder for Silas to take me out without backlash if I was a part of things in that way. But who knows, it might make it worse, he might see it as a challenge and actually step up his game instead of backing off. I would have to consider it, maybe get advice from Amy, and perhaps even Willa once Amy joined the coven.

I didn't doubt Anise believed in the advice she was giving, but she was new in town, she could be wrong. Plus, I think I would hate sitting in that room all day, but it would be worth it to keep Amy and I safe.

I gasped and looked down. Amy had her left hand wrapped around my cock and a naughty smile on her face.

"Mmm, is this for me?" she asked, her eyes dancing.

"I'm all yours love."

She stroked me while kissing her way down my stomach. Her lips felt so good on my skin, her long hair dragging along my chest as she lowered herself down. I felt her hot breath on my sensitive tip as her lips wrapped around my girth, her wet hot tongue swirled around my cockhead. She made sounds of contentment as she started to suck, slowly taking me deep into her mouth.

She maneuvered between my legs and then looked up, staring into my eyes as she slowly bobbed up and down, slathering my underside with her tongue, swirling the tip each time she came up and gently cupping my balls with her hand. Her mouth felt amazing, and the fact that she was clearly enjoying what she was doing made it so much better.

She teased me, going fast, then slowed when she felt my balls tightening in her hands. She was keeping my on the edge. She was driving me crazy with pleasure and denial.

"Please..."

She popped off my manhood and looked up at me in mock innocence, "Please what?" she asked before taking me back in her mouth.

"Let me cum, please make me cum."

Her eyes danced as she started bobbing up and down fast, her hand at the base of my manhood, pulling up with a slight twist every time she swirled my head with her tongue, it was so intense it didn't take me long. She made sounds of decadent satisfaction as I shot into her mouth and throat. She stayed away from the head, sucking hard and moving slowly on the shaft as she tried to get it all.

When she finished she crawled up my body with an intense look in her eyes, her hair and nipples teasing my skin. She was so sexy. I kissed her hungrily and rolled us so she was underneath.

I smiled at her and said, "My turn," and started kissing my way down her body, stopping to pay her breasts special attention.

She said breathily as I sucked in a nipple, "Don't you mean my turn?"

I caressed her body as I sat back on my feet and deliberately looked her body up and down before staring into her eyes.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it's my turn, and my pleasure."

I grinned when she actually blushed, then I got back to it, determined to turn her into a ball of orgasmic goo...

It was very late morning, almost noon, when we finally got out of bed. Almost eighteen hours from when we first got in it.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard Amy yell over the sound of the water, "Hey, asshole, come wash my back."

I grinned and shook my head, abandoning my toothbrush I went to do just that. What? She might let me wash the front too...

We had a large lunch, she had surprised me by ordering my zombies to get it all ready while we cleaned and got dressed for the day. It was turning into the perfect day after a perfect night. I know I was sadly and completely besotted, but I didn't mind at all. So you can imagine how pissed off I was when Hardin screamed of the attack, and fire.

We jumped up and ran toward the front of the house, Hardin, and two other zombies were on fire but still running towards the door outside. My living room was ablaze. I spread my power, my aura out and found six vampires with amulets outside, as well as two sorcerers, who were throwing fireballs at my house.

I screamed in rage. Why couldn't they just leave us be? My power reacted to my rage, but not my necromancer abilities. Shadows shot from my body, weaving through the front door, that's when I heard the screaming start. Amy looked pissed, but she was casting a spell to put out the fire while I marched right through the flames, shielded from them by both shadow and my necromancer magic.

When I got outside I cringed. I had wanted the attack to stop, I had wanted them dead. They were dead alright. My shadows had torn them to pieces...

Amy wasn't far behind me, she came out a few moments later, "Fire is out."

I nodded and sent necromantic power to Hardin and the other burnt zombies, causing them to reform, the burnt flesh sloughing off their bodies. I honestly didn't know what to do about this attack.

Amy asked, "Shall I call Willa? Maybe she can shed some light, and maybe even help, even if it's just some advice. Clearly one of the covens were involved too if they had new amulets."

I sighed, "That sounds much more reasonable than going to town and killing everyone in the council chamber, let's give your idea a try first."

Amy looked at me for a moment, then kissed me. "Don't let them change you. If it comes to a fight, make sure we only kill who we need to, and not one person more."

"I know, just venting. And I am a little in shock. I have always kept my demon abilities and powers in control by keeping my emotions in check. I'm a bit disturbed by what happens when I lose control. I wanted to kill them, but not necessarily like this. I'm upset that there were sorcerers this time too. The only ones who haven't attacked me now are the werewolves."

I sent out my power and the bodies started to join back together and be restored. Once that was done, I sent them into the house to clean the living room and fix what they could fix. They were just soulless zombies of course, I didn't enslave their spirits, those went on to the next life. Amy was right, I wouldn't bend on who I was, and I vowed to keep a better handle on my emotions.

Sara appeared beside me, a sad expression on her face, "Can I stay?"

I wasn't expecting those words, they didn't make sense. Isn't she upset at me over the deaths?

"What do you mean? Why are you sad?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "It's time, and I don't want to go. You need me. My mom and dad are still alive so I can check on them, and Grams won't mind waiting, can I, please?"

I felt like I was punched in the gut, it had been ten years. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was fifteen and had stormed out of the house after another argument with my parents. It was the middle of the night, not sure exactly what time. Sara had found me, sobbing that her parents wouldn't wake up and could I save them. She said she would do anything to save them.

It had been like a punch in the stomach back then as well. Someone who loved their parents? Why couldn't I have that, instead of an arrogant Warlock and a bound demoness who would probably rather kill me than even look at me, much less raise me.

"Would you serve me? Let me bind you?"

Sara had said, "Yes, whatever you want."

I was struck by guilt when she said that. It was when I decided ten years. At the time, ten years sounded like an eternity, yet, even back then full of angst I knew enslaving others was wrong. My parents had been trying to get me to do it for two years. But maybe something for something. Volunteering up those years to me, for a service, didn't sound so bad.

"Not forever, just ten years, then you can move on okay?"

She said, "Okay, just save them."

I told her to run, and I followed her. Her house was five blocks south and two across and I ran as fast as I could. I ran the whole way, arriving at their front door out of breath. I didn't see anything wrong, but Sara was frantic so I started banging on the door. No answer, no sounds, no lights. I surrounded my fist with shadow and punched the door, it cracked, popping open.

1...345678