Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if I would ever get back to living at the dorm. In a way I missed it, but between Bree and Alicia, I knew even when things settled down we'd be back at home more often. Next year would be different. I'd be off to medical school and Vinnie would be... I wasn't really sure.

I was thinking I would need off campus living at that point. That way I could have Bree with me and still maintain a human cover. It was believable to tell people I was going home every night with my house less than a half hour away, but it would be harder when I was in Boston or Stanford.

Our home schooling had encompassed so many college level courses. I had settled on MD for college because I could see myself working and healing when I could. I would need that knowledge, not to heal, but to fit in and be able to talk intelligently with human doctors. Plus, not everyone would need extra help.

I could have just learned it at home, forged my first credentials as I would no doubt do following ones. But my parents, and I, wanted me to have the college experience. I have to admit I tended toward partying a little too hard, but when I can meditate, process, and memorize so much information so fast, and I never slept so had more time to do it, it made the learning pace in human college glacially slow.

I was heading out of my last morning class and going toward the dining hall when I heard a familiar voice, one I could never fail to recognize.

"Hey gorgeous."

My breath froze in my throat, and I felt tears gather in my eyes. My emotions spiraled. I had considered how I would react if Robbie ever showed his face again many times. I was torn between two impulses. I wanted to grab him, screw his brains out and chain him down so he could never leave me again. On the other hand I wanted to vent my rage on him violently for being a spy, for lying to me, and most of all for leaving me when I was finally able to love him back. That is, if he truly loved me at all.

I chose the third option, another path which I had not even considered before I acted. I took a choked breath and walked quickly away, not even turning to look. I ducked into the dining hall as quickly as I could, trying to hide my tears of mixed relief and rage. I blindly filled my tray with food and stalked over to the table, sitting with Kristi and Vinnie.

Kristi took one look at me and asked, "What happened?"

I croaked out, "Robbie."

Vinnie growled out, "What did he do?"

I shrugged, "Nothing."

He didn't believe me and started to stand up.

I shook my head at him and pleaded with my eyes for him not to do anything. He was a good brother if a little overprotective, but if I decided any violence needed to be done, I would be the one doing it.

I ate my way through my tasteless meal as I considered what to do. I finally decided next time I saw him I would demand an explanation, something I should have done earlier. I felt a little embarrassed at running off like that, and pushed down the spike of anger that caused in me. I just wasn't prepared for my true reaction, not at all. If he didn't show up again I'd... well, if he gave up that easily maybe I'd be better off without him.

My mom sent me a text that the paperwork was ready. She even managed to pull the picture from Eloise's current license. I found myself looking around both in hope and dread after every class, I know, I am totally pathetic. But I didn't see Robbie or Rafe anywhere. It was with a little disappointment I slid into limbo and teleported home.

I picked up the paperwork and put it in my bag.

"Thanks mom."

She smiled and said, "Be careful in Dallas, try to avoid other supernaturals if you can. Their council is heavier handed than most and there is a necromancer in the city somewhere. Not one like you and your dad."

I grinned impudently, "No starting a war with Dallas... Check. Anything else?"

She sighed and shook her head. I think I really worried her sometimes.

On impulse I gave her a hug before sliding into limbo and teleporting as close to the hospital as I could. I was unfamiliar with much of Dallas and didn't really have a great target point in my memory. I reminded myself to focus outward, and pay attention to what it was telling me, as I ducked into an alley to slide out of limbo.

Back in the real world, I started the just less than two mile walk to the hospital. It was times like these that I always got a bit wistful. Even though I was half angel and demon, and both of my parents had them, I didn't have wings.

I really wanted to fly. Maybe I'd figure it out through my magic one day, still, I wanted wings. I imagined using magic for it just wouldn't be the same as feeling the wind flow over actual real appendages with nerves and the ability to feel.

I bet that bastard Rafe had wings.

I cleared my wandering thoughts as I entered the hospital. I hadn't felt any supernatural presence yet and I was hoping it would stay that way. Dallas was a huge city, so my chances were pretty good. I walked over to the elevator like I belonged and went up to the third floor. She wasn't in intensive care, but it wasn't a general hospital room either. The ward was a square of rooms on the outside, the nurse's station and some enclosed offices were in the center.

It was much like an ER, but with solid walls over each room instead of sliding drapes. I made my way to three zero eight and poked my head in the door. Eloise Vargas was sitting at her daughter's bedside. She looked frazzled, rightly, and she clutched a rosary in one hand and had her eyes closed.

I wondered if that would make things harder or easier for her to accept.

Elisha looked to be sleeping. Her skin was sallow as if she wasn't getting enough oxygen to her body. I took a deep breath and wondered not for the first time today if I was being foolish, or doing the right thing. I knocked softly and slipped into the room.

Eloise looked up and asked in a tired voice, "Who are you?"

I blew out a breath not sure where to start, though I had a general plan.

"I'm Hope. Your grandmother came and asked me for my help. But before I can do that, we need to talk."

Her eyes grew confused and she shook her head, "My grandmother died days ago, and my child will follow soon enough. What could you possibly do to help me," her voice sounded defeated and bitter.

I sighed. "A lot actually, but what I can do needs to stay a secret. If you accept my help, you and your daughter will need to move away from here, take new names. If you accept my help, I will heal your daughter. But you must promise me never to reveal what was done here."

I cringed inside, waiting for an explosion of anger, or bitter disbelief.

I didn't expect her to start crying.

"I prayed, are you an angel then?"

I was... not sure how to answer that. I didn't want to lie, yet I knew thanks to the fae enchantment, she would be unable to accept or comprehend the truth. Even if I typed it in triplicate and signed my name.

"The truth is a bit more complicated, it is beyond your understanding."

Faith could make people believe in strange things. I hadn't lied, yet didn't confuse her with the truth either.

She asked, "Why must I keep it a secret if you heal my child?"

I replied sticking with vague, "It is as it must be. If you want your child to live you must start a new life, and not reveal what happens today."

She nodded desperately, and I felt a little guilty using her daughter's life as a bargaining chip.

I pulled out the fake ID, passports, a bank book, and a wad of fifties and handed it to her.

"I'm going to heal your child, then take you to another city. When you find a place to live, just use those ID's to get a new state's drivers license and you will be legal. If you need help looking I put a contact number in there. As soon as you have a place, update your bank account and get rid of the cash."

I wondered if the fake ID's would throw off her angel theory, but it didn't seem to faze her. She sent me a grateful look.

Things seemed to be going well, until I started healing Elisha. Eloise gasped when the golden light surrounded her daughter's body and bathed the room in warm light. The door opened and someone walked in stepping heavily.

I heard, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, are you trying to expose us all?"

Hmm, must have missed one, or he wasn't here five minutes ago. I finished healing Elisha and turned around.

Using my most charming smile I asked, "Do you have any idea who I am?"

He growled and said, "I don't care who you are, I'm taking you to the council."

My smile turned to a grin, "Good. I'll take that as a no."

I surrounded the three of us with my power and disappeared from the vampire's view, landing in my bedroom.

I sighed. Nothing is ever easy. I had planned to take them to their apartment first just to get clothes and maybe a favorite toy, but now that would be too dangerous. I was specifically told not to start a fight with Dallas. I was pretty sure Eloise's apartment was the first place they would look.

We had given her enough money to start over including furnishings and transportation, I guess it would be clothes now too. I wasn't quite done, but the terms of the contract were fulfilled, and Sandra appeared and waited. I reached out and bonded her soul, for the next ten years she would follow my orders, and provide a conduit for my necromantic power.

I sent her silent orders to watch her family. I was sure she would be happy to do that, although probably not so thrilled she would have to report her granddaughter if Eloise tried to tell her story to anyone. I wanted to trust her, but I wasn't that trusting.

Elisha was awake now and hugging her mother, in a hospital gown. It took me a few more hours to get everything settled. My mother had something that would fit Elisha, probably old clothes of mine, and I took them to Wal-Mart to buy a few outfits before putting them up in a decent hotel in Seattle. I could see the awe rub off as the evening moved on, and the questions in her eyes.

Clearly after seeing my bedroom and hearing me ask my mom for children's clothes she had realized I was not in fact a celestial entity.

But she kept her promise for now, and didn't talk about any of it, not even to me or her daughter. All she told Elisha was that she was healthy now. All in all it was a satisfying thing for me. I got to save a child, and had gotten a temporary reprieve from thinking about my grandfather, and what we needed to do.

Kristi was giggling as I told the tale of my evening and Vinnie kept shaking his head in disbelief. My evening was rather entertaining after the fact. I wonder what that vampire made of it, or even if he reported it after I disappeared from the hospital room.

Kristi said, "We should celebrate and go out dancing."

It made me remember why she was my best friend. She was so wise.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

Alicia agreed and Vinnie seemed resigned. I rounded up Ray and Claudia, it seemed like everyone was in agreement we needed to take a night off. Being a Tuesday night, the club we chose was close to occupancy, but not so full we had to wait on line.

We had a couple of drinks and actually ran into a couple of people from the coven. Faye and Cindy was a couple of years older than we were. I hadn't seen them in a couple of months being away all the time at college, but we grew up together.

I was drinking a white Russian, taking a break from the dance floor, when I heard his voice again.

"I'm sorry gorgeous, I had to leave, didn't have a choice."

This time I spun around, he had that same calm relaxed look on his face he always did. It was the look that both attracted me and drove me crazy. I kept a hold of my emotions, for the most part. He had always been the calm in the middle of my storm, so it wasn't anything new anyway.

"Why, to report what you found out about me? Was it all just games? Is that why you never seemed possessive like every other guy I've ever dated? Because it was just a job and you really didn't care at all?"

I finally ran out of breath and waited for answers. The asshole was still smiling at me so I glared at him. His smile got bigger.

"I missed you gorgeous."

I felt my heart melt a little at that, but he was avoiding the questions, so I frowned. He finally got the hint and started talking.

"Yes, I had to report. No, it was not a game. You had me wrapped around your little finger long ago. It wasn't just a job, but yes, it was a job and I had to do it. I make no apology for that. As far as possessiveness, you were dating children barely on the cusp of manhood, men that were insecure, I am... way too old for that kind of silly shit."

He winked, still looking infuriatingly calm, "So... you like older men?"

I stepped closer, unbelievingly he still had no aura.

"Just one," I said, "So why are you here now? Working? I see your aura is still... nonexistent."

He shrugged, "I found out early visiting here that angels tend to freak out other races. I do it for the same reason your mother kept her aura so tight before finding her place in Chicago, to avoid all that silliness. As for if I am working. Absolutely. I am here to spy on you..."

I opened my mouth, closed it. Not sure what this meant. I was also sure he wouldn't be at all impressed with my sudden insecurity. I had acted like I hadn't cared before now, but that was before I knew I was in love with a stupid spy.

He continued, "It took a lot of fast talking to convince them it was necessary. But there is no way I could ever not see you again."

I stepped closer, our bodies not touching but very close. I could feel our breath mix together as I asked with a challenge in my eyes, "And why is that Robbie, or should I call you Rafe?"

He said calmly, "My cover name is Robbie, so please, call me Rafe, and you already know why gorgeous. I love you."

The words escaped my lips, leaving breathlessly, "I love you too."

He reached out and pulled me into a kiss, my body molded itself against his. We had kissed countless times before, and had rough hard sex more times than I could remember. But this kiss was so different, so much better. I was a little short of breath when he broke it off. My body was still plastered against him, and I could feel his bulge against my stomach. It caused my core to clench and tingle.

"It's about time," Bree said in a teasing voice.

Rafe's eyes widened just a little when he took in Bree's new body, "This is new, nice to finally speak to you Bree."

I said, "Oh, how do you feel about sharing?"

At his blank look I continued, "Bree and I are... a set."

He nodded, "I've never been jealous of you before with others, why would I be now when I know I finally hold your heart?"

Bree snickered, "Nice line."

He smirked, "The ones that ring true always are."

Bree stage whispered, "Take him home before you explode, plus, I'm dying to watch with my new physical form."

I arched an eyebrow, "Just watch?"

She blushed and glared, I grinned unrepentantly back and we said some quick goodbye's before teleporting to my room.

I had missed him so much, and he knew exactly what I liked. I could yield all my control, give over my body, he had always been amazing that way. I had nothing to fear from submitting myself to his control in the bedroom. Only now it was so much more powerful, with me holding him in my heart.

He kissed me softly and asked, "What's with the mysterious smile?"

I replied sultrily, "If I told you that, it wouldn't be a mystery."

He started to undress me slowly, caressing and kissing each new strip of my bared silky skin as if to claim it anew. When my shirt was finally off, he tore his over his head then picked me up and laid me down on my bed. Then he continued his exploration as he slowly stripped my skin tight jeans off. I felt decadent and I drowned in pleasurable sensation as he worshipped every inch of my body.

My swollen wet core clenched in anticipation as he kissed his way up my long smooth legs and across my inner thigh. He teased my flesh, kissing his way around my aching and glistening lips. When I thought I would scream in frustration he made me gasp, his tongue lightly brushing along the length of my pleasure.

He always knew what I wanted, but he had never done this before. I knew back then I would have hated it. The exaggerated, slow and gentle movement of his tongue and fingertips as he plundered my body was absolute perfection. I could feel his love in every touch, it was what I needed.

I reached down and grabbed his hair, needing to touch him as I felt my core tighten and coil. I exploded into bliss, whimpering soundlessly as rapturous ecstasy wracked my body. It was amazing, but he knew me well, I wanted a different kind of loving now, as I came down from my height.

He slapped my thigh, "Turn over gorgeous."

I flipped my body when my muscles started to respond again. He reached down, grabbed my hips and pulled me to my knees. I gasped as he drove into me hard from behind. I leaned down farther and bit my pillow so I wouldn't scream out.

He said to Bree, "Darling, you're too far away, you used to get right next us. Having a body shouldn't change that. Why don't you get undressed and join us."

My core tightened around his invader, I liked the idea of Bree joining us very much, I could share if he could. I just hoped Bree was okay with it, at this moment I didn't think I could live without both of them.

Bree said confidently, "I thought you'd never ask."

He started to slide in and out of my body, hard and fast. His hands were caressing, squeezing and slapping my ass. I started to buck back, trying to get him in deeper, to slap our bodies together harder. I turned my head and watched Bree finish undressing, her body was so beautiful, and she looked perfect to me.

She climbed into bed and started kissing me. Her hand reached under me, catching one of my bouncing breasts and she squeezed then pinched my nipple, hard.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I declared breathily

I felt her Bree's fingers slide down my abdomen then she found my clit with her fingertips. It felt like a bolt of lightning struck me when she pushed down on it hard while Rafe fucked me hard from behind, my ass stung already but he slapped it again, all the sensations mixing in my core made me explode in rapturous bliss.

My body was trembling, my muscles felt weak as I came down. He pulled out and I collapsed and balled up on my side, my body shaking with after tremors of sharp, almost painful, pleasure. I watched as he flipped Bree onto her back and crawled between her legs. There was a pause as they looked into each other's eyes.

I imagine he was waiting to see if she would object, she didn't say a word, merely smiled. He kissed her sensuously as he slowly slid his length, which glistened with my honey, into her soft waiting body. I watched the two people I love most join together as one and it was more than I could ask for. It was what I hoped would happen, the three of us together.

I watched them pleasure each other as my body slowly stopped shaking and trembling. They looked so hot together and I watched as his manhood plundered Bree's sex. When I felt I could, I moved over to join them...

Chapter 14 - Vinnie

We were sitting in the dining hall at college for lunch the next day. Hope had just gotten done explaining the whole Rafe story, which up until now I hadn't heard about at all.

"Wait, let me get this straight. Robbie is actually an angelic spy named Rafe. His job is to spy on us and you took him back? You love each other..."

My voice sounded a little doubtful.

My sister glared, "Yes, yes, yes and most definitely yes."

Kristi pinched my leg under the table and shot me a significant look.