Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope snorted while turning the five bodies to dust before we headed outside.

No one on our side had been killed, although mom was in the process of healing Claudia. There were a few dead, but most of them had run fairly quickly and were allowed to escape. Kristi and Alicia met me with hugs and we all got together to teleport home.

I still wasn't sure what I'd be doing with my life, but I knew one thing. I'd be enjoying every day I had with my mates, and my family. I also didn't know who the firstborn between me and my sister was, or what that might mean in the future. I would study my magic hard, and live my life, and hope I was up to whatever challenges lay ahead...

Epilogue - Hope

It had been a day since we had taken care of things. Life was going on, but I was so different. I had fallen in love, killed, protected, improved my magic, and discovered things about myself and my family I wish I didn't know over the last two weeks.

I was at a party, and I was still having fun, that hadn't changed. But I found myself not flirting and being playful with every guy that came along. I wasn't looking for Mr. Right Now anymore. Hell, I was hardly even checking the guys out. Really, the only man I cared to let in my bed was right next to me.

Rafe asked, "Penny for your thoughts gorgeous?"

Smiling mysteriously I raised one of my eyebrows playfully and touched his arm, "You'll need to earn it, dance with me," I turned to Bree, "You too."

Rafe grinned, "Dance with the two most beautiful creatures here? That's a price I'm glad to pay."

I'm all grown up now, so I only thought about sticking my tongue out at him, instead of actually doing it, as we pounded down our current drinks. We moved out to the cleared area in the frat house to dance. It was a good night and I really enjoyed it. There was almost nothing to stress about at all. The prophecy was too nebulous, so I was determined to put it behind me.

When we got home, my mother was waiting with an amused grin on her face.

"Daughter, did anything happen in Texas?"

I smiled disarmingly, "I didn't hurt anyone..."

She snickered and handed me a letter. Apparently they had caught me on video entering the hospital and tracked me down by my picture. The letter specified the Chicago council may want to censure me for reckless actions that may have lead to exposure. It went on to say, that I was not welcome in Dallas and would be attacked if I showed my face there again.

I shook my head and snorted in disbelief.

"They're just pissed I didn't obey that vamp and go before the council. He interrupted me while I was healing Elisha."

My mom nodded slowly, "Regardless, no more Texas for you for a few hundred years."

I grinned, "Yes mom," I said in my best teenage voice, sounding completely unrepentant.

She snorted, "You are impossible..."