Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, "Alright sis, I trust your judgment."

Her face fell, "I know it's a lot to swallow. But he does love me. I can feel it, even without his aura."

"I know, I just worry. If he had to talk fast to convince them you needed watching, just so he could come back and be with you... What happens if they call him back? Will he leave you again? Will he have a choice? I always thought he was a nice guy, I just don't want you to get hurt."

Kristi punched my leg, so I figured I'd better drop the subject. I supposed it wasn't my business anyway, and as long as she was happy now...

I changed the topic...

I asked, "Any ideas on our final target?

Final target wasn't as hard to say as grandfather. None of us knew him really, and what we did know was all bad. But still, I wondered if the reason we hadn't moved yet was because in the end, no matter how despicable, he was family.

Kristi said sounding doubtful, "I think we need to work something out given what we already know. I've watched him for hours and he is... unendingly paranoid."

Hope said thoughtfully, "Outside would be better than dealing with those wards, but if the attack takes longer than a second or two, one of his demons will teleport him home. Even from his home he could escape easily enough. We need to negate that ability somehow. Teleporting is so useful for retreat, but not so useful when the other side has it as well."

I shrugged, "A circle would do it."

Hope frowned, "I want to limit this to family, the coven worked with mom and dad, but that was when the whole city was on the line, I don't see them lining up to volunteer anyway."

Kristi got a shocked look on her face, "It's so obvious, two of them are not just coven witches, I am sure Amy and Lisa would help, they are your family."

Hope looked considering.

"I think that could work," I said thoughtfully, "If we can get them into a circle and charge it. At that point it would be down to Hope and I. We'd be the only ones able to traverse the circle without breaking it through limbo."

Kristi said, "That would create another problem. Circles can only be so big, it won't be as easy for you two to dodge in and out and keep your distance. Actually, impossible comes to mind. You'll be two against five, four of them demons with hardened shadow that could slice through your shields easily."

Hope shook her head, her voice coming out a bit sick sounding. "No rules remember, we can simply stand outside and toss in our magic, think of the containment circle like just another shield, but bigger."

The three of us looked a little uncomfortable about that. There was a difference between a fight and penning someone up for the slaughter. It was a difficult thing to contemplate.

Hope added breaking the awkward silence, "We wouldn't have much time either. Lisa and Amy are strong, but how powerful a circle could two witches make? I don't think it would hold against four demons and a warlock's spells trying to break it down for very long."

I was almost relieved that idea wouldn't work, despite them deserving it.

I frowned, "I didn't think of that, it may not work after all, let's talk to Amy and Lisa tonight to see what they say about it."

Kristi gave me a quick kiss as we broke off for lunch and I headed for my afternoon class. I envied my sister about one thing. She knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life, or at least, with her first lifespan so to speak. No specific human job really appealed to me, about the only thing I was truly motivated about was my magic, and to keep a hold of the two ladies who had turned my life upside down.

It would feel strange when this danger passed. I enjoyed the math, the theoretical physics classes as well. But what can I do with that? I'd been so focused going through the motions, outside of learning my magic, that I had no true direction in my life.

I too had only come to college, instead of learning at home, to get out of the house and live. I couldn't spend all my time in my room with a nose in a book, or meditating. I had six months left of college until graduation, where would I go next? What would I do?

Perhaps I could stay in school? I know Kristi planned to go for her masters here. It would also give me some more time to think about it. I was amazed that I had just gone forward on autopilot, not recognizing the lack before. I think it had probably been because of Alicia and Kristi that I looked toward a future lifetime, instead of just not sweating it because I had an endless life to accomplish whatever I wanted.

Maybe I had just been thinking to perfect my magic for a couple of centuries before looking elsewhere, but that was no longer an option.

Their presence had given me a new perspective on it, if that makes any sense. I needed to do something. I couldn't mooch off my parents wealth forever, and the ladies both deserved a nice place to call home that would just be ours.

I got to my class and cleared my mind, no inspiration took me. I needed to pay attention to class. I'd figure it out... if we made it through whatever was coming...

After class Carla grabbed my attention at the door. I had a good idea what she wanted, but headed over there anyway. I had slept with Carla for the first time two years ago. Since then we had been hooking up occasionally every month or so. She was absolutely wild in bed, didn't seem to have a choke reflex, and made these cute sounds when I touched her...

So not the point... The point was that despite how good she was in bed, I wasn't really interested anymore. Kristi, Alicia and I hadn't really talked about being exclusive to the three of us, but it seemed that was the way it was now, at least it was that way for me. I hadn't really given it any thought until now, when the opportunity was presenting itself.

Carla asked confidently, "There's a party tonight, should be a blast. You free?"

I shook my head regretfully, "Can't make tonight, and I'm in a serious relationship now."

Carla's eyebrow went up and her voice sounded amused, "You? Well good luck with that," and she walked away.

What was that supposed to mean? Did I have that much of a reputation as a player?

It also occurred to me I had just been assuming our relationship was closed, I hadn't talked to Kristi or Alicia about it so had no idea what they were thinking. I'd have to figure out a way to bring that up in conversation, hopefully without starting a fight...

We were all together at home, and Amy and Lisa were talking back and forth about esoteric circles, symbols, and other shit I didn't understand. We'd already discussed our half formed plans, and asked them for help. Ever since then they'd been debating what they could do. My mom piped in on something and I was reminded that she knew a whole lot more than just her magic.

Maybe I should be paying more attention. Still, I couldn't learn everything at once, better to concentrate on my own magic, immortal and sorcery, before worrying too much about the other ones.

Amy turned to the five of us and seemed to organize her thoughts.

"You're right that we can't create a circle to confine them completely, not two against five. Circles are usually used against one demon, and there is a gathering of at least nine to contain them if we can help it. What we can do, is a rather large circle that will not allow magical transportation.

"Basically they wouldn't be able to teleport out. But they could simply walk out, then teleport away. It will only work if you attack right away and keep up the pressure, and just hope they don't think to run away on foot."

I asked, "How big a circle?"

Amy shrugged, "Large, maybe a hundred yards. Since we are blocking one specific thing it wouldn't require all that much power. Even better we can set it up before hand and even power it. They wouldn't feel a thing when they crossed over into it, because they wouldn't be trapped."

I frowned, it was an impressive size relatively, but a demon could run that in a second or two.

Hope interjected, "What if we put the circle around a building? Maybe one of the warehouses he deals out of and meets his contacts in? We would have a better chance of keeping them contained. I don't think they would leave it as it gives them a better chance to catch one of us in an enclosed space."

That was a good idea, give them the perception of having the position of strength, and hopefully they would find out retreating wasn't an option from there until too late.

Alicia asked, "What about wards?"

I shook my head, "He won't have wards there. He meets his contacts there because he can't trust them to know where he lives, and their connections will be... fragile and strained with mistrust. If he put up wards to stop anyone with bad intentions toward him, they would probably go off all the time."

My mom said, "Kill him as soon as you can. It's possible the demons will just leave peacefully after that. After all, he has taken them into his service against their will. But don't take any chances either."

Kristi wrote out an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Amy.

"That location is empty right now. If you can get that set up, I'll keep an eye on it and let everyone know when he heads there."

Amy, Lisa and my mom went off to handle that and we broke up our meeting. I went upstairs feeling the pressures of the day to meditate to refresh myself, and make progress on my shield. It still hadn't yet, but I was hoping I would find that same deep meditation Hope did a few days ago. I was surely falling behind in our competition.

Proud of my sister or not, I just couldn't let that happen...

I came out of it a few hours later, making small but sure progress with things. Kristi and Alicia were sitting on the bed talking, I wondered if this was a good idea or not, but these things should be discussed.

I coughed and walked over.

"You know, we never discussed it but... our relationship, it is closed right? I had just assumed but I realized today we should probably talk about it."

Kristi shook her head in mock sadness, "I guess I should break that date with John tonight."

Alicia nodded in faux wisdom, "I need to call the pack master, the males in the pack won't be able to use me as a cum dump anymore during our hunts."

They continued making comments back and forth, each suggestion more bawdy than the last. It was annoying but I smiled despite myself.

When they ran out of material they both grinned at me, great. I supposed I deserved this being a player for so long, and not letting in others, but still... Eventually they decided to stop torturing me, the teasing comments stopped and the serious conversation started.

Alicia snorted, "You are my mate, there are no others for me but you and Kristi unless you decide there will be. You are the alpha in this relationship, how could you not know that? I do suppose that the subject was left unclear, it is good to know the bounds."

Kristi's eyes rose at that, her voice sounded unsure, "That... I think... I assumed too, that the three of us are it. I am happy with the way things are."

She looked at me and continued, "Do you think you will want more than us?"

She looked worried, as if she thought I might want what we had weeks ago before we had grown so inseparably together, something open and casual. That made me glad I brought it up, she should know where I stand.

I shook my head, "I didn't really think about this until I was... approached today, and found the idea to be unwelcome. I felt like I would have been cheating on you two... I think we should decide it is just us, and if anything changes we talk about it before doing anything. I don't want anyone except the two of you."

Alicia smiled, "Okay, I will let you know if I think another woman would be good for you."

It was so hard to tell if she was messing with me when she said that, it sounded so sincere and as if it was an obvious course to take. Having a werewolf mate was going to keep me on my toes, no more than Kristi though, just in a different way.

I found myself looking forward to the challenge.

Kristi actually looked relieved at what I said, as if she had been worrying about it. I was glad I brought it up, and wished I had done so sooner. What can I say, I'm new to all this and never expected to be quite so lucky.

They both stood and kissed me, one after the other, as they stripped the clothes off my body. I guessed they liked the idea of me being all theirs, because they were both completely focused on me. I sure as hell wasn't going to argue as they stripped me down and guided me onto the bed.

I was kissing Kristi when I felt Alicia's warm wet mouth take in my quickly hardening flesh. I moaned into Kristi's mouth at the rapturous feeling of Alicia's throat vibrating against my tip. Alicia was purring in contentment while sucking hard and running her tongue up along my length.

Kristi sat back, resting on her knees and stripped her shirt off before leaning back in and feeding me one of her hardened nipples. She ran her hands into my hair at the back of my head and pulled me harder into her supple globe while gasping in pleasure.

It was my turn to gasp, as the head of my pleasure popped into Alicia's throat. She started to massage the tip by swallowing as she cupped and gently played with my balls, and ran her nails across my taint.

Kristi stripped off her pants, I hardly had the time to miss her breasts when she threw a leg over my head and lowered herself down to me. I reached up and around with my hands and grabbed her ass, pulling her against my face to lick down her wet swollen slit, and across her taint to teasingly rim her tight puckered star.

Alicia popped her mouth off of me and stroked me. She had somehow removed her clothes at some point, because shortly after I felt the absolute bliss of her tight wet core start to take me in. She dropped slowly, her silken swollen lips hugging my girth rapturously as she took it all the way inside her, sheathing my pleasure in her willing body.

Kristi's breath came quickly as she started to grind down on me, my face was getting covered in her juice as I pleasured her with my tongue and fingers. I could also hear Alicia coo softly in pleasure as she shallowly rose and fell on me between grinding down on me in tight circles.

Kristi came first, drenching my chin and lips as I tried to catch as much as I could. A brief few moments later I felt Alicia's sweet body lock around my pleasure and milk it. Between the two ladies cumming and all the stimulation I let go, my body released explosively inside Alicia, filling up her core with my essence.

After we came down they laid to either side of me and snuggled in. The feelings between us felt overwhelming and comforting and I pulled them both tighter against me, kissing one, then the other.

Kristi whispered sultrily in my ear, "My turn," and shimmied down the side of my body before taking my flagging member into her mouth.

Alicia started kissing me passionately. It wasn't lost on me that they were cleaning each other's mess up, and getting turned on by it. With the attention, it didn't take long for me to recover for a second round...

The next few days passed slowly. That first night my mother, Amy and Lisa set up the circle, subtly enough that it wouldn't be seen. Most of it was obscured, and even in some places buried beneath the concrete sidewalk. We were all getting a little short of temper while waiting for my grandfather Brian to connect with one of his unsavory associates.

We were ready for it to be over, and it was becoming a strain as it dragged along. If attacking his home hadn't been a suicidal idea, I think we all would have gone that way just to get it done. We may have been immortal in the sense we didn't age, but we could still be killed, and as the time dragged on I found myself thinking about that more and more.

Despite being sure he didn't have wards set up, we knew he would have some kind of nasty surprise, or at least a good plan. The people he rubbed elbows with were the dregs of the supernatural world, and I was sure he would be alert for their betrayal. Whatever those plans were would work in his favor when we attacked as well.

It was Friday afternoon in my last class when I got a text from Kristi that he was relocating to the warehouse. We weren't sure how long he'd be there, so we decided earlier if it happened we should ditch a class for it. It wasn't us determining the schedule this time around.

We had no illusions we could sneak up on him out in the open the way we had with Feinir, and had come up with a plan to avoid being detected. Hope and I teleported through limbo into the warehouse and got situated. Two of the demons were at the doors and the other two were flanking our grandfather.

Hope and I split the demons close to grandfather. They would be the first to die. We couldn't take the chance they would kill us right after grandfather died. Hopefully we would have enough time to react to the two by the door.

Kristi was watching us remotely. She, along with the rest, would be teleported around the perimeter by my mother using our attack as the signal. Their job would be to take out grandfather before he crossed the circle in case things went south in here. Our parents would be out there too, just in case the demons at the door went after the people outside, instead of assisting grandfather.

The plan went really well, at first. We silently slid out of limbo behind the demons, our shields up. Hope and I dropped our energy into the two demons, who met their end. That's when things fell apart. As I turned to grandfather to end him, I heard the noise of battle outside. I thought we would have more time to get him before his associates showed up, but it seems our timing couldn't be worse.

I had no choice but to trust they would prevail outside, but when I went to finish it, I was hit by a blur of black, what I could only assume was one of the other demons, and went flying into the wall. My shield held, barely. I slipped into limbo to get my bearings. My sister hadn't fared much better, she was in limbo with me. The two demons were looking around for us.

We had to attack before they figured out they were stuck. I ran behind one, slid out, sent my magic, then slid back into limbo. It only took a second, but the demon was alert now and dodged my attack. Things were moving fast, but I saw Hope take out her second demon, and she stayed in the real world long enough to distract mine. I popped out and finished him off, he ran right into my magic on his way to Hope. Then we turned to my grandfather.

He growled, held up his hand and barked a word. Whatever kind of spell it was, it fizzled when it hit our shields. I shared a look with Hope and we both attacked. He was not a demon, and with none left to protect him we simply used our normal power. Our golden spikes of magic ripped through his shield and impaled his body. He turned to run, but had waited too long. He made it two steps before collapsing on the ground.

I moved to check him but Hope interrupted me.

"Don't bother, he's dead. I have no desire to plumb his mind, if you don't mind I'll just let his spirit go."

I nodded in agreement. He wouldn't know anything about us Feinir didn't, and learning about his other activities didn't seem important enough to subject Hope to his twisted mind. I took stock and I was sore from hitting the wall, but nothing was broken. I took a moment to run some healing energy through me and also to scan my sister.

She didn't even have a scratch. I really needed to get my shield like hers was.

Hope asked, "Does it get back to normal now?"

I smiled, "Maybe, but it won't be the same normal. I think it's going to be better. Let's get outside and see what happened. With mom and dad, Kristi, four werewolves, two witches, a lich, two revenants, and an angel, I feel sorry for whoever it was."