Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a couple of customers and then froze as I got a look at Bill in his office. He no longer had a blue shirt, it was white, with a red tie. I was annoyed for a second, wondering why he would change shirts. Maybe he spilled something on the blue one? I guess it really didn't matter.

My eyes snapped to the clock and it was 3:42. I must have made a worried face because the customer was giving me a strange look. I hurried and finished the transaction.

I said, "Have a nice day," when the bank robber walked in the door.

I was painfully aware I couldn't use magic overtly. But I reached out with my magic to the dead man's switch in his left hand. If he released the trigger, it would send a detonation signal down the cord and into the explosives. It wasn't one of those fancy wireless ones you see on TV cop shows. I reached inside the cord connecting the detonator switch to the bomb and used telekinesis to disconnect the ground circuit.

The little green light on top turned red and the bank robber noticed right away. Before he could do anything however, the bank guard tackled him right on queue and took him down to the ground. I kept my magic out and concentrated as people screamed and ducked for cover. Bang. I shielded the young mother's forehead, deflecting the bullet into the wall behind her. Bang. Bang. One bullet hit the wall, the second bullet I slightly deflected from Cindy, the new account manager's leg.

I let out the breath I'd been holding. That would be it, the guard knocked out the robber with a hard elbow to his temple and the dead man's switch clattered to the floor. The explosives safely disarmed did not go off. I looked around with tears in my eyes. Bill the manager, Cindy for new accounts, Mary who was another teller. All people I had gotten to know over the last week that would have died without my vision; but they were still alive.

Not to mention fourteen adult customers and two children. I was incredibly relieved, and as the adrenaline wore down, I was extremely horny. After giving a statement to the police it was close to five when I got home.

I crept upstairs and Vinnie was meditating. He was buried in that deep meditation that made him oblivious to the world around him. I grinned as I stripped off my clothes and then pushed him onto his back, making sure he didn't hit his head. He didn't wake from his meditation, so I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off.

I knelt between his legs and teased my labia with a fingertip as I leaned down and sucked him into my mouth.

I looked up toward his head while he hardened on my tongue. He moaned and slowly came out of his meditation. He looked down and smiled when our eyes locked, then gasped as I teased the underside of his cock with my tongue.

Vinnie said, "Hi baby, it's good to see you home."

I bet it was. I winked and started to suck harder and bobbed my head up and down until he was as hard as steel.

I smiled mysteriously and said, "Got a surprise for you... I think you'll like it."

Without looking I pulled the lube off the end table with my magic, it flew straight into my hand. I squeezed some out and started working it up and down on his manhood, covering every inch of him.

He gulped and asked, "What's that?"

I stood and straddled his middle facing toward his feet. I heard him gasp and guessed he had seen the plug. I reached around and worked it out, then slathered some more lube on my gaping brown hole.

He tried to get up and grab me, but I pushed him down with my magic and turned my head around, making him watch me play with myself.

I said sultrily, "I love when you take me in the ass, but I wanted to try something new, something we have never done. I think you'll like it."

I slowly squatted, reverse cowgirl. I grabbed his hard pulsing length and lined it up, then lowered myself against it. His tip was at least twice as big around as the thin section of the plug, so I was very careful as I used gravity to push my body down on his pole. I gasped at the burn as he popped into my ass. I closed my eyes and forced my body to relax, eventually it listened. It still took a minute, but nowhere near as long as without the butt plug.

I felt his hands brush my waist, thighs and ass.

He said, "God you're amazing Kristi."

I kept up a stream of dirty talk as I lowered down, slowly impaling my ass until he was buried, "Really? You want to watch me impale my ass on that big fat cock of yours? Does that turn you on? That I couldn't wait to get home and get you in my tight little ass? Do you like that I thought of it and dreamed of it constantly with that plug in my ass all day? Wishing it was you in there instead..."

When I got to the end of that, I was wondering who I was turning on more. My fingers slipped effortlessly between my swollen soaked pussy lips.

He grunted and pushed up while I pushed down.

He said, "God yes, all of it, damn you're so tight."

It hurt, but it was a burning low level pain that actually felt good. I was playing with my labia and teasing my clit with light brushes. On impulse I picked up the plug and stuck it inside my wet heat. It wasn't very long, but it opened me up and the feeling of fullness from both stretched holes was almost overwhelming.

I started to lift and drop. I moaned at the fullness and the feeling of burning friction on my tight ring. I started going faster and faster. There was something so amazing in this to me. I loved it when he took my ass, but actually being in control of it gave it a new level of dirtiness and feeling naughty that went straight to my clenching needy core. The burn of taking him in mixed with the pleasure of my core masturbation and I rose quickly.

I gasped and said breathily, "Going to... god!"

My body locked up and my legs gave out at the explosion of pleasure, burying him deep within my rectum. I felt his hands steady me as my center tightened. I smiled as I felt him reaching bliss buried deep inside my shaking body. When we came down, I slowly pushed up with my legs, my ass feeling strangely empty and hollow without my love in me. He pulled me down next to him and I cuddled into his side.

Vinnie kissed my forehead, "You can do that anytime baby."

I kissed him softly then said, "Glad you liked it... it was better than I thought it would be. And trust me, I had very high expectations."

We kissed and caressed each other for a few moments.

Vinnie asked, "So how was work?"

I smiled, "Good, it was a good day."

After all, I had saved a bunch of people using my magic. I had also fully embraced a part of myself I had always questioned before now. I was a total ass slut, which worked out perfectly considering how much I loved the man next to me. I snorted at the thought, but kept silent when Vinnie gave me a questioning glance.

I reached down and started to play with his manhood. I was still horny and I needed him to satisfy my velvety core as well...

Hope's Training

I spit dirt and blew my breath out hard, trying to clear my mouth. If I hadn't been in my trained mindset for focus and suppressing my emotions I was sure I would be pissed off. I had been finding myself eating dirt a lot lately.

Over the last three years I had learned a lot thanks to my deep internal meditation. My sword, armor, my deep battle focus, and even warding was all automatic by now just like my shields had been back then. I was also able to keep my focus almost constantly while going through my day, only letting it down in the private moments while protected by my wards. I was living in the apartment I am renting outside of Harvard.

As far as battle magic went I was pretty set, I just needed a lot of practice. Meditation wise I was working with the other magics now, and wasn't so intensely driven about it now that I could protect myself. In theory anyway. I was also starting to focus on the magic to change my shape and age. I wasn't quite there on that yet, but had time before I would start looking out of place.

I was twenty five, and had only stopped aging a few months ago.

Bree is still with me of course, as is Rafe. I'm in my last year of med school, and should be starting my internship soon. I applied to a couple of hospitals here in Chicago. I like Harvard, but I miss my home town. I won't know for a few more months though if I'll be accepted or not.

I don't get home often, but when I do my mother drills me mercilessly in fighting. I had thought it a great idea to get my sword and armor spells working and automatic. It was a proud moment when with a thought I could cast a glyph and have my magic actually become manifest into a solid sword, almost as if it was matter and not energy of some kind.

Of course, that was when mom volunteered to teach me to fight that way. In the beginning it wasn't too bad, she taught me the forms, and how to sword fight. Once I was competent at normal swordplay things changed.

It was this next level that was causing me to eat dirt all the time. The secret to the enhanced speed, and the almost unperceivable fast sword movements my mother made was not because of her body speed, or the strength of her arm, it was all about the magic.

That took a lot of focus, concentration, and above all forethought and planning to account for the slower body and reflexes. The sword, armor and shield were all automatic to cast and maintain, but to go fast I had to manipulate the magic, guide it. Just like the normal golden light of my magic, I could send my armor incredibly fast across a field, with me in it.

It's complicated, without forethought I won't have my feet in the right position when I stop. When I use the magic to swing my sword faster, I have to anticipate it, and concentrate to both loosen my muscles and make sure my body works with, and doesn't fight, the movement of my magic.

She assures me that although it will always take great concentration to move and manipulate my magical armor and sword to enhanced speeds, but that it will also get easier to adjust the body, and that muscle memory will kick in after a while. So far that hasn't happened, at all.

Luckily the sword and armor are just a concept; we can actually specify any size and type of sword in our minds when casting the glyph. Right now, during practice, the blades are extremely dull and won't cut through our armor. But it still hurts when I'm hit by a blunt object and sent sprawling into the dirt. I'd probably also be embarrassed, but I can barely feel my emotions and I have that total focus going.

Without that, what I was trying to learn would most likely be impossible. I would probably also be wishing I was back in Harvard at a party. Instead I was grimly determined to knock my mother on her ass one of these days. Not out of any sense of revenge, just because it would mean I'm getting better. That doesn't mean of course I wouldn't feel a swell of satisfaction when I turn off my battle focus.

I wasn't using limbo either, if it was a real fight I'd use everything I had, but right now I was determined to become the toe to toe equal of my mother and demons alike.

"You ready?" my mom asked in a no nonsense tone, she was in battle mode herself.

Instead of answering I moved toward her as fast as I could, my feet barely touching the ground as I flew across our backyard and swung my blunt sword at her leg. She parried and we began a series of lightning fast sword strokes. It was so fast, and despite the focus and magically increased speed, it was almost beyond my perception so a lot of it was guess work as to where to move to parry, block, or dodge.

I lasted a few seconds, which is pretty good considering how fast we were going, when she disarmed me and sent me flying with a hard kick to the stomach. Her foot of course was encased in solid white armor.

My sword turned to light then dissipated as soon as it left my hand. Another thing I didn't know about the manifested weapons until it happened, I had to be touching them to channel enough magic to keep it going. It was the reason really for the sword and armor in the first place, I couldn't make anything that strong and throw it at an opponent.

It was also the reason the demons did the same thing, just making the blades part of their arms instead of a separate weapon.

The limitation seems obvious in retrospect, but I hadn't known it then.

I casted the glyph with a thought and got up off the ground with my new blunt sword, it was time to try again. We spent about two hours training, considering the speeds it was probably equal to human sword training for a day or two straight. My arm was sore as hell and I was exhausted when I dropped battle focus.

My mom smiled and ran some healing energy through me, "You're getting better daughter."

I snorted, "Yeah, I only ate three mouthfuls of dirt today."

She snickered, "Maybe, but I've been ramping up you know. I actually had to work hard to win a few times today instead of concentrating on going slower."

I shook my head at the back handed compliment, "Thanks, I think..."

She laughed lightly, "Seriously, you're probably good against all but the truly well trained demons and angels right now. You have a lot of work left though, so don't get overconfident."

I giggled, "With you pounding me into dirt? Not likely. I'm way too competitive to quit until I introduce you to the ground a few times."

She shook her head, "Yeah, I can see that. I couldn't be more proud of you, I love you Hope."

I felt a lump in my throat but said, "Nice try, you'll still be eating dirt soon old lady."

We both laughed and headed into the house. I took a quick shower and got ready. We were doing a mother and daughter night out before I went back to Harvard for morning class. Ours were rather unique since we looked so much like sisters now, appearing the same age. Tonight was going to be a blast...

Elisha's first lesson

Ugh, my babysitter Kathy was such a... I sighed, trying to not even think the bad word. My mother was on another date, I wished she would just let me stay at home alone, I wasn't a baby anymore. I was almost ten... well, I would be in six months. Still, I wanted to watch something on TV, and Kathy took it over and told me to bug off. She didn't feel like a bad person really, just completely selfish.

Things had gotten strange for me when the sweet blonde lady had taken me and my mom from the hospital. I was pretty sure the same was true for my mom, but she never used the pretty green stuff. She was afraid of it really, but I wasn't sure why. I could do all sorts of neat stuff with it. I never showed off though, something told me the other kids would get angry.

I didn't understand why, but I picked up from the adults around me that being different would cause problems. I also noticed adults lied constantly, and I wondered why I always got in so much trouble when I did it.

I sensed someone here, and reached out. It was just great grams. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her, and talk to her in a way.

"Hi Grams."

I could feel her smile. I didn't hear her voice out loud, but in my head it was quite clear.

"Hi little one, having a good day?"

I opened my mouth to complain, but thought better of it. I'd probably get a lecture if I started to complain. I'd rather get a spanking than get a blistering lecture on how good I had it. In her time she had it much worse, or so she claimed. I had my doubts because she talked about walking uphill both to and from school and that just didn't make sense.

"It's okay, I just can't wait until I'm old enough to not need a babysitter. Why can't you do it?"

She chuckled, "I'm afraid not, that wouldn't work so well."

I frowned and said a little too loudly, "Why not?"

She sighed, "Because I'm a ghost, and human laws don't count ghosts. You can't be alone for three more years."

Kathy yelled from the next room, "Who are you talking to? Are you on the phone?"

I yelled back, "No one and no!"

I felt a little guilty for lying, but telling her the truth would be worse. I closed my eyes and let my magic out, asking it to spread out through the building. I wasn't reading minds, I tried not to do that so much since it made mom mad. But I could feel their auras, their moods and all that. Playing with the pretty green stuff was better than whining to myself about Kathy and the TV.

I felt a weird aura walk by the building and I took a closer look. It was a man and in his aura I could see stuff like my green stuff, but it was grayish and felt icky. I could also tell he was a very bad man. I didn't want to feel it anymore so I pulled back, but before I broke contact I sensed him stop and look up at the building.

I kept my stuff away from him, but I kept it by the door to the apartment building. I ran over to the corner of my room and sat down against the wall. I was kind of afraid and hoped he would go away. But I felt him again as he entered the building.

Grams asked, "What's wrong, you're shaking."

I told her what happened. She disappeared for a moment and came right back.

Grams said in a scared voice, "I'll get some help."

Why did she sound scared when she said that? "What is it?"

Grams sighed, "A necromancer, and not a nice one."

I asked, frozen now, "What's a necromancer?"

She said, "I'll be back, do whatever you have to do to keep safe, even if you have to hurt him, he won't hesitate to kill you or your mother."

"I'm just nine, why would someone want to kill me?"

She answered, "For your magic, it's very unique and if he kills you he can use both you and it. Enough questions, I'm going for help."

I gasped, "My green stuff is magic?"

She didn't answer, she was gone and I was alone. I started crying and pulled my magic back again, but I knew it wouldn't be long until he found me. I could feel the cruelty and greed in his aura as I felt him get closer, riding the elevator up. I felt presences surround me, like great grandma, but a lot of them, I screamed!

I could tell he was on our floor now, and that broke me out of my frozen state. I wasn't sure to where, but I knew I needed to run. I ran over to my window and pulled it up. There was no fire escape, so my widow locked after an inch or so. I told my green stuff, my magic, what to do and with a loud crack the window opened all the way.

I climbed up on the windowsill and looked down into the alley below. I froze again as I felt a little dizzy. I had played a game with my magic where I pushed myself up away from the floor, and then around my room by pushing against the walls and my furniture. It was a lot of fun to float around.

But there was a big difference between a few inches and twelve stories. I heard the door splinter, and knew the man was here, that broke me out of it and I jumped. I had never been more scared in my life, not even in the hospital when I was dying. I didn't jump evenly, so when I slowed myself pushing off the ground, and the walls of the alley, I started to move toward the open street.

There was nowhere to push against in that direction, and I knew landing in the road would be very bad, so I stopped pushing so hard and fell to the ground fast, pushing down hard at the last moment. I sort of bounced in the air, and then landed hard on my feet. My feet stung a little, but I was safe, sort of. I felt the ghosts surround me again, leading the bad magic man to me.

I wasn't supposed to watch mommy on her dates, but this was an emergency. I found her and it was pretty far away, so I started running out of the alley. I stopped short of the street when a pretty golden light appeared followed by the blonde lady from the hospital. I started shaking not sure what I should do, run to mom, or chance the nice blonde lady would help me.

Her magical aura seemed good, but it was so... strong that it scared me.

She said softly, "Elisha calm down, I'll take care of this, stay here with your grams."