Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She disappeared again with another flash of light. I could feel her up in my apartment with the man. I don't really know what happened, all I know is his aura went away, and shortly after that all the ghosts except grams were gone. She came back and took me up to the apartment. Kathy was sleeping on the couch, and I felt a little guilty for leaving her behind.

She stayed with me though, and played magic games with me until my mom got home later that night...

A week later...

I've had lots of fun this week. I met some new friends who have been teaching me about magic and all the other stuff I'm not allowed to talk about with the kids at school. Even my mother is learning to use hers too.

At first though, there had been an argument. I didn't really understand it all, but the blonde lady, Hope, said that us having the pretty green magic was her fault. She said that she had never teleported with humans before, and that action while being surrounded and protected by her magic had broken an... enchantment, or something like that.

She also seemed to be angry at great Grams for not telling her about the magic despite not having orders for it. Then she said something about ghost lawyers, mixed with looks of both frustration and amusement. I didn't get that one at all. I heard my mom calling me from my room in my mind, which made me wonder if her using magic would be a good thing after all...

Bree's Day Off

It felt so strange as I walked out the door of our apartment... alone. Hope was in one of her fourth year med classes and I could feel she was just fine through our bond. Trina and Daniel were watching her since both Tammy and Tony had moved on when their ten year contract was up two years ago. Still, I felt very uncomfortable about not being there.

I had been by her side constantly for the last twelve years, the last four of them as a ghost only when I couldn't follow with my physical form. I had never been more than a room away from her for longer than a minute or two.

I had made such a mess of my life, and made a lot of stupid mistakes. Then I had tracked down Hope, and she had helped me free the other women that shared my dark circumstances, yet still had life. At first, I had been beyond grateful, and awed at the power and kindness in her spirit that far outshone the not inconsiderable physical beauty she possessed. It hadn't taken me long to fall in love with her after that.

It had taken time for her to notice that in me, but the last four years have been more than I could have asked for. She treated me as an equal, never as a servant or something beneath her. Still, she was my life, so I never left her side. Until today that is.

I smiled wryly, Hope had pushed me into this. She wanted me to have my own wants and needs separate from her, that I was always welcome with her, but she wanted more for me. She wanted me to have a life. I didn't think I particularly deserved it. After all, I had already lived my life. Did I deserve her love and the endless youth and beauty she had given? I didn't think I did, maybe that's why I never left her side, perhaps I was trying to earn it through service.

She was concerned however that if our relationship was to last, we needed to root it in equality. I finally said yes last night, that I'd take a day off from following her around and try to find joy or purpose in the world around me outside of her. It wouldn't be easy.

I stepped outside, the sun was bright, but it was still cool this late in March. I took the car and drove down to the closest mall. I thought I might stop in Victoria Secrets and pick up some lingerie, things Hope would like me in. It wasn't lost on me that this wasn't what she had in mind, since I was still focused on pleasing her, but I figured as long as I was away that maybe I could surprise her with a new sexy ensemble or two. But I had promised I would do something just for me.

The thought that Rafe would almost certainly be enjoying the outfits as well soothed my conscience and I walked into the store. Rafe was good for both Hope and I. He treated us well, and loved us. He gave no demands, had no jealousy, and merely wanted our love in return. Nothing else seemed to matter or make a difference to him.

Sometimes I felt like he had discovered the secret of life. I had a feeling it was part of being so old, he had literally done everything so many times, that he had discovered what was most important. Live your life to the fullest with those you love... and don't sweat the small stuff. I was sure he wouldn't mind adding to our bed, or not, but so far it had just been the three of us.

That was fine with me.

After the incident with Elisha, Hope had tried shielding all of us human ghosts, trying to get us connected to our magic. I was intrigued and hopeful at the idea, but it didn't work. We weren't sure why, but apparently to gain back our magical birthright, it had to be done when alive. Maybe because ghosts were outside life, and the change of the soul to embrace our magic would need to be done when our souls were still being molded into who we would be.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, having magic would be wonderful. But really, I was happy and already had more than I ever dreamed or thought I deserved.

We didn't see Vinnie, Alicia, and Kristi much more than once a month being on the East coast. But we were still close, and looked forward to all being in the same area again soon. Both Vinnie and Kristi were getting their doctorates this year, if their thesis passed muster. I wasn't really a math and science person, but they were both excited about it. Alicia seemed to come into some position of authority in the pack, I didn't fully understand their hierarchy but I knew it was important, especially to her.

A lacey white bra and panty set caught my eye. It also came with a sheer negligee. I grabbed it along with a red one and tried them both on. I looked... really hot actually. I grinned, when Hope had made me this body she went overboard. I looked a lot like I did when alive, but the small changes she made and the slight flaws she added to make me look real and just different enough not to be recognized, worked together perfectly.

I bought the lingerie, thought guiltily of my promise to find something just for me, and headed out into the mall. I wandered around the stores, but nothing really spoke to me. Why did I need a hobby for myself? Why did I need something I could call only mine? It was frustrating. I understood it really, but I didn't feel it. Nothing attracted me. I walked by a yarn store and when I found myself looking in and considering it, I snorted and headed for the parking lot.

This would have to be enough progress for one day, being away from Hope was hard enough.

I had my keys out as I walked to the car. There was a minivan parked next to me, but I barely gave it a glance. When I went to unlock the door, the minivan door slid open and two guys grabbed my arms and started to drag me inside. I looked around quick to see if anyone was looking before I took these guys apart.

I may have looked like a beautiful and helpless young woman, but I wasn't. I was a revenant, strong enough to pick up their minivan and toss it like a ball. Fast enough to snap their necks before they could blink. I may have been beautiful, but I was extremely dangerous, and men like these had taken my life, I had no qualms about stopping them.

No one was watching, and I started to react when another thought popped into my head, staying my hand. How many other women had they done this too, and were any of them still alive? I started to ineffectually squirm and pretend I was trying to escape. I felt something hard hit my head, and I lolled my head as if I'd been knocked out.

"Finally, I thought that bitch would never be alone."

The other guy grunted, "Yeah, just wish we could have bagged the blonde at the same time."

"To dangerous, one of them might have gotten away, we'll get her though."

It would be a cold day in hell these two would ever get Hope, but I remained motionless. They had me tied up in the back and I couldn't really see. They went on, discussing plans on snagging Hope. Apparently they had been stalking us both for weeks.

The drive was a good thirty minutes, we had long left the suburbs and were now in a rural area when my kidnappers, or so they thought, pulled off the road on a bumpy dirt driveway. It must have been a mile long or so, it took a few minutes before the minivan stopped.

I heard them get out and come in the back. The hatchback door opened and one of them slapped my cheek lightly.

"Get up."

I got up slowly, as if I was having trouble with my hands tied behind my back and took a look around. There was a small house about three quarters of a mile away, we were parked in front of a red barn. The red was washed out with age and some of the wood looked rotten and split. They led me into the barn and kicked some hay out of the way, revealing a ring to a trap door. They pulled it up and pushed me toward the stairs.

I walked down the stairs into a large underground room. There was a nasty bed in the corner with a video camera facing it from about fifteen feet away. On the other side of the room there was a tub and a line of cages. There were two women in the cages, about twenty three, and they were looking at me in a mixture of despair and sadness at seeing another.

I considered ending it right there, but one of them had a gun. I wasn't worried about being shot, it wouldn't stop me, or even slow me down. But I was worried one of the other two might get hurt, so I let them put me in the cage.

One of them said, "I'll be back later with food. You two explain the rules to the new girl, if she breaks them, I'll break something on you, understand."

The two girls nodded meekly and I understood quickly how easily that would break a new person. Who would want to watch another person get tortured because of their actions? I mean besides those two assholes.

We waited in silence until we heard the car start overhead and move off.

One of the women said, "I'm Stacey, this is Mia."

Mia rasped out, "The rules are simple, don't try to escape, and do everything they tell you to do."

Well, I'd had enough of this, I knew enough to save these girls. I gave a thought about how to explain what was about to happen, but shrugged. Fuck it.

I kicked the door, and meant it. The metal protested as the cage door popped open.

"Hi Stacey, Mia. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back."

I ignored their protests to not leave them there while I bent the metal back. First, they were safe where they were. Second, I also didn't want them to see any more impossible things if I could help it. I considered just killing the men, but that wouldn't work anymore, not without a major cover up. The women had seen my face, and the mall cameras just might have caught something to connect me to those bozos.

I pushed open the trapdoor and looked around outside. The car was by the house, so I ran over there fast. It was unlocked so I grabbed the rope they had in the back seat and went in the house. It didn't take me long to track them down.

I took down one from behind, hitting him in the back of the head, he fell like a sack of potatoes.

The second one managed to say, "What the fuck!" when he too joined his buddy. It was satisfying in a way, they wouldn't hurt anyone else. On the other hand it was entirely too easy, I really wanted to beat them to a pulp and took a deep breath. I tied them up, found my bag and made sure my keys and wallet were in there along with everything else. I even found my VS purchases.

I went through the house until I found a phone, and dialed 911. Then I got out of there, I knew there were probably holes in what would be my story, so I disappeared. I waited from a vantage point until the police got there and I was sure they'd found the caged women. Then I ran back toward the mall partway, before hitching a ride with a teenager who couldn't keep his eyes off my tits for the rest of the way.

I got into the car and was thoughtful on the way home. I hadn't found a hobby exactly, but I knew what I was passionate about. Maybe that's what I could do, find a program or charity to help abused women. That would be a worthy reason to have my own separate time and something I would enjoy doing.

I hid my new lingerie away and got on the computer to do exactly that. After chasing down a few leads I looked at the time. Hope would be home soon, I had just enough time to shower and put on one of my new purchases to greet her at the door in style...

Rafe's Honor

I was old. Ancient beyond even my love's mother's reckoning. I remember not only the realm war of their legends, but the ones that came before it. When I had first seen Hope I thought her wild, undisciplined, erratic, and frivolous. But it had been me that had my eyes opened when I infiltrated as Robbie to spy on her.

I had gotten too old, I defended life and my realm, made sure it stayed prepared, but I had forgotten to live life. What I discovered was Hope was erratic and wild at times, but she was far from undisciplined. She was... enjoying life. I also learned as I studied her as a possible threat that she was loyal, giving... in short one of the most amazing creatures I had ever met. She lived life with a joy that was foreign to me but also affected me deeply.

By the time I needed to move on, I found myself reluctant. It took me a while, but I figured out while spying, sleeping with, and judging her... that I had fallen in love with her, and was enjoying life for the first time in ages. So I took a chance, and revealed the truth of who I was, what I was, and why I was here. I expected far worse than what I got, and was amazed when it became apparent she loved me too.

She had once compared me as the eye to her storm, a place of stillness. If that was true so was the opposite. She swirled around me and made the world new again, but in a way I had never seen it before.

I enjoyed Bree as well, but with her it was different. She felt for me as well, but the center and rock in her world was Hope. We loved each other through Hope in a way; she was the one that brought everything together. It seemed almost absurd to me, she wasn't even thirty years old, yet I, one of the oldest in existence, would follow her anywhere.

I had convinced my sovereign back in our realm that she and her brother needed to be watched. They did, with that prophecy hanging over her and Vinnie it wasn't hard to push it through. I could almost feel the possibility of another realm war looming in the near future. Still, I was more concerned with keeping her safe than anything else, and I hoped when the danger came I could reconcile my duty with my love.

It would break me to pick one or the other. So my goal was obvious, make sure my realm and Hope stayed on the same side of things. Perhaps easier said than done, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

I used my magic to teleport home into the living room knowing Hope would be home any minute. Hiding my aura wasn't easy, it was like an invisibility spell but instead of bending the light, I bent my magic. Other magic just slid around me, not finding purchase it couldn't read my aura. It took a long time to perfect, and is more complicated than it sounds.

I glanced around and my lips twitched. Seems Bree had the same idea, and she was certainly dressed for it. She had on a sexy white negligee which was sheer. Below that she was wearing lacey panties and bra. Let me just say, no matter how many countless years pass, looking at a beautiful sexy woman never gets old...

"Hey darling, looking good," I drawled while checking her out.

She turned her head and grinned back cheekily, "That's the idea, you and hope can unwrap me when she gets home."

I smiled. "Sounds good, why don't I get something for us all to drink?"

I went in the kitchen and grabbed some beers. I tried wine once but Hope had just rolled her eyes at me. She was a beer and hard liquor type of woman. I opened one and drank a bit. I figured I'd stay in the kitchen for a bit at first, I didn't want to steal Bree's thunder so to speak. I wasn't a jealous creature at all.

The whole point was she brightened my life, and we loved each other. If she wanted to brighten other lives, even add more lovers, why would that matter to me? It was what we had together that counted to me. I wasn't sure if she really understood that though, or if Bree did. They were still young enough for foolish insecurities and jealousies.

That was why I wouldn't do anything on my own, if there were to be others let Hope decide that. She had changed a great deal in some ways over the last four years. She was more focused, and quite a bit more powerful, but that joy and love of life hadn't changed one bit. The part of her that just wanted to have fun and enjoy life, it was one of her core traits.

I heard the front door open and was a magical voyeur from the kitchen. They seemed to be greeting each other in a rather enthusiastic manner based on their auras. I grabbed the drinks and headed for the bedroom.

I stepped in and saw them kissing, they looked amazing together.

"Hey gorgeous."

Her heart jumped at that and I suppressed a smile. I loved sneaking up on her and saying that, I was probably the only person on the planet who could do so with my aura hidden.

She broke the kiss long enough to look at me and smile, then went back to her lover's lips. They looked so damn hot together. I thought I'd watch for a while and join when the timing seemed right. Hope was very strong willed and opinionated at times, but in the bedroom she was completely mine and submissive to the point of blind obedience. I sure as hell wasn't going to argue. I was pretty good at reading her moods too, and at giving her what she needed at the time.

Right now she needed to make love to, and reconnect with Bree. Today had been the first day in a long time that they'd spent apart. I think they both needed to reconnect for reassurance. I drank another sip of beer as I watched Bree strip Hope's clothes off. The weather was still cool, but she had broken out the spring wardrobe and had on a tight short black skirt and a skin tight sweater shirt.

I hardened as I heard them moan and make other noises of pleasure while exploring each other's bodies. Their kiss was soft and slow, but the way they nibbled each other's lips and the sight of their darting tongues was hot and passionate. I smiled a little, it was also clear to me they were performing a bit, the exhibitionism making them even more turned on.

Their breathing was definitely heavy by the time Hope was nude. Hope then caressed and teased where the sexy lingerie met Bree's silky smooth skin as they continued to kiss and neck. Hope looked like she was thoroughly enjoying unwrapping Bree as she slowly removed one piece at a time, as if savoring every moment.

I reached down and adjusted my now completely hardened flesh as they got into the bed together, kissing for a while more before Hope turned and straddled Bree in the sixty nine position. My pants were rather restrictive and uncomfortable at this point and I stripped them off to free my raging hard on. I wondered where I got the patience as I watched, and listened, as they slowly reached their blissful height together.

I walked over to the bed and crawled on, caressing their bodies as I moved toward Bree's head. I gripped Hope's ass and felt her body tremble, and then slid my hands to where her hips met her waist. She was absolutely soaked as I pushed into her heaven.

"Oh god, that feels so damn good," Hope said breathlessly, her voice muffled by Bree's wet tasty core.

I felt Bree lick my ball sack a few times before going for Hope's clit. I started sawing in and out of her, soft at first, then picking up speed, my balls slapping Bree in the face with each stroke. I held her waist tightly so they could continue to please each other as I plundered her sexy body.