Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

I didn't last long, not after watching them together first. But neither did they having already reached rapturous bliss once. I heard Hope gasp right before her hot molten core tightened around my length, milking me, as if demanding my seed. I felt her cum wash over my pleasure and soak my balls. My legs grew numb as her undulating silken pleasure claimed my body's offering. I grunted and buried myself once more hard and fast, and kept pushing into her as hard as I could as I emptied myself into her.

I pulled out slowly when I came down. I felt Bree grab my legs. Then she lifted her head and she started licking my length like a popsicle, cleaning off the mixed juices of Hope and I while making very sexy contented sounds. I was absolutely mesmerized watching her worship my cock in contented satisfaction with her warm, soft, and wet tongue.

When she finished she went back to Hope's pleasure and started cleaning there too. The look she gave me was clear. It was her turn, so I made my way around to the other side, more than happy to comply with her wishes...

Vinnie's Decision

I sat staring at my computer. My thesis was complete; all the math had been worked out, the equations elegantly balanced. I tried to see where this would lead if I actually submitted it. It was impossible to predict.

My sister and I had won free of the lies and manipulation of others over four years ago. Our lives were our own, and we told each other we would not let the prophecy control us. Yet, it was impossible not to think of it, especially now as I stared at my screen.

Scientists had been trying to figure out the theory of everything for a long time. The Einstein universe just didn't match up with the quantum universe both on paper and even observations as things currently stood.

The reason was obvious, humans couldn't perceive and their minds were constantly tampered with when it came to magic. It would be very hard for other theorists to arrive at these conclusions because of that. Yet, the data was empirical in my thesis, and the math worked out using test data and observations from both realms of scientific theory.

They wouldn't have any problems seeing that all the data fit though.

But dare I submit it? What if I was firstborn, this paper would have a huge impact on the world, and open up opportunities for new technologies and inventions. The world would change very quickly. I was also fairly sure, that with this knowledge, a portal between other worlds would be possible technologically, without magic.

Was I firstborn? Could I depend on my sister to counteract the damage? It was so easy to say I wouldn't worry about it, but how could I not? Not when a whole species of human was on the line, it would be irresponsible... wouldn't it?

If I wasn't firstborn, perhaps the advances this would lead to would be necessary to stop whatever disaster my sister inadvertently will cause. The circular argument went around and around. I was tired of second guessing myself, and I knew we were right. All we could really do was live our lives, and hope that our choices didn't lead to disaster.

I took a deep breath and attached it in an e-mail, sending my thesis to my professor. He had known what I was working on of course, but he hadn't known I'd succeeded. Not until he reads what I just sent him. I was committed now it seemed, and only time would tell...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers