Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that was the thing that turned me on the most—not just the idea of doing something with another guy (which I definitely was curious about), but actually experimenting with something so unexpected—something I would've never possibly imagined myself doing. It was exciting, all the more so because she was the one who seemed to be leading us.

The general gist of our orgasms centered around this shared fellatio. I didn't think I'd be able to go any further with a guy and my wife was totally fine with that.

Next we had to figure out how on earth to bring a guy into our beds in the first place. We didn't really have any gay or bisexual friends who weren't in a current relationship setup that we could think of as possible candidates.

"What about we try the dating apps?" She said to me that next Friday night, as we washed each other's bodies in the shower.

Maddy and I had never really used any of the apps before we'd gotten together and the idea hadn't been the first one to come to our minds because of that. But now that she suggested it the idea sounded exciting and immediately sexy.

"Ohhh! Huh." I said to her. It was so crazy and yet, it was absolutely the best idea.

All I knew about these apps was what every hack comedian or mainstream TV viewer knew about them. There were various versions full of stupidly horny people having lots of crazy sex or one-night stands or something along those lines. I don't know why I had such an idea in my head of leather biker dudes and various other stupid preconceived notions regarding the app we ended up using, but well, ya know?

"Yeah, I know, it sounds crazy right?" She said to me, reaching for my cock with her soapy hand as we spoke just outside of the spray. "We could find an anonymous guy that you'll feel more comfortable playing with I think. . . if I'm reading you right, that would probably be your preference, yeah babe?" She ran her hand over my soapy cock as she soothed me with her sexy analysis of where my spinning thoughts were currently swirling. It was so loving and seductive.

I beamed at her and kissed her. "Yeah, I'd probably be more into someone completely anonymous for this, you're totally right. Well, we could certainly download it and play around with it and see what kinda results we get, yeah? Doesn't hurt to try."

"Wanna try it tonight?" She asked me, looking like she was contemplating sneaking out of the house after the parents were in bed.

I nodded at her as I tried to contain my growing excitement. She was impossible not to follow down whatever fun path she wanted. She was so stinking cute that it made her crazy-sexy-kinky all the more delicious.

I was nervous.

She knew.

"It's okay baby. . .we'll just play around with the Apps and see how we feel about things, okay?" She leaned in and kissed me again. "I just absolutely love how kinky you're being for me, it's such a big turn on. You seriously have no fucking clue how hot I think all of this is. I'm really digging how naughty you're being with me. I love it so much."

I felt my cock pulse as she accessed that same vein of dirty talk. Once again, she could tell that the invisible string she had discovered tied to the base of my cock was still firmly wrapped around her every syllable.

We were back in our apartment later that night after some barhopping in the downtown area where we lived.

She was tipsy. I was tipsy. We brought a couple of tall beers over to one of the corners of our very comfy couch sanctuary. Once we were settled in, she took out her phone and started the process of building us a profile on the main gay sex app. I flipped through channels and put a baseball game on mute and then turned some music on for us.

We decided to call ourselves 'Curious Couple' and she typed out a harmless and flirtatious bio explaining that we were married but interested in sucking on a cock together. I got hard as I watched her carefully select each word:

'My Husband wants to experience having a real cock in his mouth and I want to watch and probably join in.'

We were looking for a guy under the age of 45 although even I thought that might be kind of old. She also listed our profile preference as 'Bottom' and I got a little chill reading that.

"What would our ideal guy be like? What would he look like?" She asked me consecutively, and we talked about how it'd be good to find a guy in a similar age range as us—someone we could get drinks with beforehand to ease any fears we might have about having a random hookup.

Then Maddy really took control. She stood us up and took numerous pictures of our lower bodies as we posed together so that our faces were out of frame but that you could still see our general fitness level and body types.

We immediately got a ton of responses because you could tell that my wife and I were both fairly attractive, or if nothing else, fun. I didn't slouch when it came to keeping my lean muscle in check and she was an absolute sexpot to any guy that took a second look at her.

She laughed out loud at the amount of immediate messages and taps we got back on the app. The phone buzzed to life as all sorts of types with all sorts of cocks flooded our inbox with horny offers and boner feats of prowess.

"Wow, this is pretty great. We're a hit apparently." She smiled. I was amazed, but she was definitely right. I still couldn't believe we were doing this. It felt so wild.

Within an hour of browsing we had found four or five potential candidates, but none that seemed to dot all of our T's or cross all of our I's.

Then we got a random message from a guy with a similarly blurred face photo, but his muscular frame was still noticeable in his jeans and t-shirt. He looked like a fairly normal, in-shape dude, maybe a couple inches taller than me.

The only thing we were unsure of was the age. He was thirty-eight, a full thirteen years older than Maddy and I.

"Hmmm, should we ask him to send us a picture?" she asked simply, and that seemed reasonable.

He quickly agreed and immediately sent us a picture message but it was not the one we were expecting.

The photo that popped up was a penis that looked like it had been painted in real-time by Gustav Courbet.

It was perfect.

It was thick and juicy and perfect and it hung down onto a big pillow like the sausage that the butcher places at the very center of his weekend top-cuts window. I think Maddy saw my mouth drop open a little, but then, so did hers. She nudged me in the ribs as she giggled at the mouthwatering display.

"Wow! I was expecting a face pic! But this is good too!" She said dreamily.

"That is...that is a fucking cock," I uttered appreciatively, my words almost catching on the sudden lump in my throat.

"Yeah," she agreed, and I could hear the buzzing excitement in her voice. "Can you imagine putting that in your mouth, baby?" I felt my cock harden when she said that.

She grabbed the phone and messaged back: "Wow, that is a really nice fucking cock. Okay well, you've definitely checked off that box for us. Could we see what your face looks like too?" She included a little devil emoji at the end of her message, keeping the convo zesty and moving. We definitely were going to be very picky with what we were looking for, but the field had been primed by his gorgeous member. Now we just hoped that we both thought he was a good-looking guy to boot.

The phone buzzed again and another message came in.

My wife gasped.

"What?" I asked.

She held the phone up closer to her face, and I saw as her fingers dragged the photo into zoom. She thrust the phone into my hand.

"OH MY GOD! Isn't that?" She turned her head to look at the wall of our apartment, or more specifically, to the space beyond the wall.

"Oh, fuck. . .I think it is."

The man was immediately recognizable. He was a ruggedly attractive salt-and-pepper gent whom we'd seen plenty of times over the past year because, as it turned out, he was the neighbor who had moved in next door to us just twelve months prior.

The apartment building was arranged in a giant square featuring two stories—the type of mid 50's design that had been updated some time in the last 20 years to meet the times. Our upstairs corner unit had two neighboring apartments on either side of us. His had only been vacant for a week when he'd begun the move-in process.

We'd never actually spoken to him other than the occasional "hello" in the hallway when we passed by, or similarly down by the mailbox or on the flight of stairs, but he was a favorite source of Maddy's teasing with me due to her obvious attraction to him—that and the exasperated sighs it would always bring from me whenever she was feeling particularly appreciative of his body from our window.

We'd both noticed him the day he moved in because it was a scorching hot day in August and he'd elected to move most of his boxes and furniture sans t-shirt.

Maddy and I had been lounging around in our breakfast nook eating cereal when we'd seen him that first time. He looked like a slightly older fight club Brad Pitt, though perhaps not quite so attractive—just that body. She immediately interrupted me with a sound that could best be described as a curious cat meowing towards the scene.

She practically purred up against the window as she drank in this silver fox exiting the parked U-Haul down on the street, with a vintage record player under one arm.

I reluctantly agreed of course. The dude was like a bearded Michael Fassbender with darker features and the toned body to match. He was the type of guy that even a straight guy could admit was hot as fuck if they saw them in public.

His comings and goings were a running joke between us for the rest of that day, as he became sweatier and seemingly more muscular with each new box he lifted. From that day forward the attraction my wife carried for him was obvious any time she got an opportunity to mention she had bumped into him in the hallway or seen him in various states of undress when he worked out. It was one of her favorite things to torture me with. She'd walk inside our apartment and tell me she was wet because she'd just spoken with the neighbor in the hallway or he'd helped her bring in a couple grocery bags from the first floor and she'd ogled him the entire time.

He would often go on these long runs and do his stretches afterwards in the front courtyard of the apartment complex, which completely drove her crazy. Or he'd just generally catch my wife's eye if he was leaving particularly dressed up or particularly dressed down for that matter.

I never really minded it. We all had our fantasies and I was glad she was able to eye-fuck something on such a regular basis that always riled her up. Everyone deserved a hot neighbor at least once over the course of their lifetime—that would be one of my constitutional amendments if I had a crack at the thing.

It blew us both away to see him on this popular gay sex app. We knew he was single, but we had only ever seen him bringing home attractive girls for overnight stays at his place. We couldn't recall ever seeing any guys exiting from his door in the morning with that rumpled look of after-morning sex dishevelment. But we had seen plenty of girls leaving his place, and always they had the same kind of sleepy grins painted onto their lips when they left.

"I had no idea he was, like. . .ya know?" She said, studying the picture with careful breaths.

"Yeah, but then again, look at us! Who knows what his sexual preferences actually are." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"I mean, you do think he's attractive, right? It's not just me?" She bit her lip now, like she was asking me to play with a fun new neighbor kid or something.

"I'mmmm uh. . ." I looked at that photo for a long moment, fully considering the option, "I'm. . .not sure I wanna do this with the neighbor. . .cuz if I don't end up liking it, it would be super awkward to live next door to someone who we had this failed sexual experiment with, right? Like, anytime we saw him in the hallway it would be so terrible, right?"

We both agreed that it was for the best that we didn't respond, although I could sense the tiny disappointment in Maddy. After a little more unsuccessful browsing, we gave up for the night.

But now we both knew something about our neighbor, and the fantasy of cock certainly hadn't gone away for either of us.

***

I could sense how antsy she was that following week. There was just something that felt very static—like little pops going off all the time—the interesting circuitry of unfinished business in the AM/EFF'UM radio waves.

And then fate decided to step in and give me a little bit of a push.

Fucking fate every time, ya know?

It was that very next week in fact; Maddy was heading out of town to visit her mom and sister a county over for a girl's weekend, and I'd have the apartment all to myself. I'd already planned on going on a nice, long run, before staying in to get high, drink some beer, watch some sports and movies, and then fall asleep wherever I wanted. And then I planned to sleep in and start the process all over again that next day. Oh, and, obviously, I planned to jack off to as much porn as I wanted. Maddy knew this of course, and she made fun of me that entire week for knowing me as well as she knew me.

"Should I pick you up a bigger bottle of tissues and lotion for your jack-off-a-thon?" She'd razzed me and I'd laughed...but then, well I mean of course she was absolutely right. I was going to watch a bunch of porn and get stoned and jack off a bunch.

I'd gotten into my running stuff that Friday and taken a nice hit from my bong before heading outside. I loved working out high just as much as I loved having sex high. I was just coming down the stairs when I saw Mr. Hot-Older-Neighbor doing some stretching out in front of our building.

He was wearing a pair of grey compression running shorts with drawstring and darker olive Nike running shoes and that was it. He really was a very attractive man—my young wife wasn't exaggerating in her constant fawning over him.

As I walked outside I immediately felt a lump in my throat as he saw me. He smiled the way he usually would whenever he saw Maddy or I around the complex—he oozed familiarity and sense of self.

"Hey, how's it going. . .Bobby right?" He asked cordially. He was stretching a muscled leg behind his back, and I couldn't help but notice how his lower body filled out the running shorts and accentuated just about everything.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry, what was your name again?" I asked, taking in his whole frame.

"Tom," he smiled at me like a friend.

And then there was his abs. He had fucking abs. I made sure my eyes were always zigging past him so as not to be caught lingering and playing xylophone with my apt pupils. I couldn't believe I was actually checking out a guy to begin with. What had come over me?

"It's going great, you about to head out on a run?" I asked, making small talk while I did my own stretching. I thought he sort of took me in with his eyes as I did this, but I couldn't quite tell. He was just a very focused person in general.

"Yep. . .hey, you maybe wanna run together?" He asked suddenly, as if he'd just had the thought. "I usually just put the headphones in and zone out but I wouldn't mind having a partner for a change."

I think I almost smiled a little. I was nervous for some reason. He had such a dominant and yet soft sort of way about him. I wouldn't usually just go running with a relative stranger, but all of a sudden it seemed like a fairly fun idea. He seemed like a pretty normal, likable guy, despite our age difference (which I knew from the sex app), though he of course didn't know that I knew that. It was worth saying yes for the subterfuge alone.

"Sure, yeah, why the hell not?"

And like that, we were off.

I found out pretty quickly that his last name Albright and that he worked for a national airline flying around and doing trainings for new staff. He had started as a pilot, but had actually risen up the ranks over the years to this far more desirable position that paid better, with far fewer health risks and much preferred working hours. He loved the job and it allowed him a fairly comfortable lifestyle. He was never married though there was a failed engagement from his early 30's.

He asked all about me and also about Maddy and soon we were thick as thieves. A couple of miles in and the pot had done wonders because I still couldn't feel a thing in my various trouble muscles. He also seemed to be having zero issues and his physique showed just how much he did this sort of thing.

"Ugh, I'm so glad I took a hit before I left the apartment." I said rather candidly near the end of mile three. He bust up laughing as we turned a corner and continued up a hill. I asked him what was so funny and he admitted that he had also taken a big drag off his weed pen like he always did right before any of his longer cardio days.

"So we're both high right now?" I laughed. We apparently had more in common than we even realized.

"Yep!" He looked at me as we kept a good pace trudging up the hill together. We laughed again.

The last two miles of the jaunt were filled with an even stronger camaraderie. We were pacing each other through a cute neighborhood with lots of overgrown trees that was nearby to our apartment. We talked about some of our sports and hobbies and various other male-driven interests. At one point we covered his single status and how he preferred this lifestyle for his own sexual proclivities. I blushed a little as he explained that he was the kind of guy who was just really horny all the time and it was just so much easier to be single and have all of his options open. We even talked about some of the attractive women I'd seen entering and exiting his apartment at various times of the day. He got a laugh out of that.

All of this was amazing because clearly he had no idea that I knew about his presence on the gay sex app. Was it just him fucking around, perhaps? Did he really meet guys, or was it mostly based on him looking for something like Maddy and I were doing. I wanted to ask so many things, but also didn't want him to know that I in any way knew he was on that app, because then I'd have to explain some things myself, obviously.

We sprinted the last two hundred yards after he dared me to do exactly that.

We both burst into the courtyard of the apartment one right after the other, both of us showing off our past athletic pedigrees in an unusual opportunity for male competition. It was sexy in the most unexpected way.

We huffed and puffed and gave each other an impressed high five.

We did some stretching in the setting sun outside and then both headed back into the apartment hallway towards are doors. Both of us were completely soaked through with sweat.

Just as he approached his door, which came first in the hallway, we turned as if to say goodbye, but then he seemed to get an idea.

"Hey, do you want to maybe have a beer and watch TV or something?" He asked innocently enough. I had already told him on our run that the girlfriend was away for the weekend and that I planned to do nothing but veg out and relax so he knew I was free. I said yes almost instantly.

We headed over to his place and he grabbed me a clean towel so that I could wash my face and wipe down some sweat. I came out from the bathroom, and he took his turn as well.

When we both a little less messy we reconvened.

He cracked open a couple of beers and we hung out in the kitchen/dining-space of his apartment. I noticed that his unit seemed to have a larger floorplan than Maddy's and mine. It also had far more of the trappings of a classic bachelor pad, though for a guy who had clearly grown up a little. I was a little jealous as I saw all the various modicums of comfort that a single guy could surround himself with. The TV area alone was something to be desired. There were more earth tones and less floral patterns, that was for sure.