Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss," and as I said this, I pushed my ass back towards him fully.

I couldn't resist this anymore. I had to admit the insanely crazy truth. I wanted him to slide his cock all the way into me. I was so seduced by him in that moment. He had completely taken over.

He pressed his lips up to mine as the shaft of his cock began to slowly slide into my slippery buns like with that first sloshy thrust. His penis easily entered me due to the huge mess of body wash covering us.

I felt his tongue exploring my mouth as my ass got used to a cock for the first time ever. He kissed my lips with his own juicy mouth, demanding my passionate attention. It was painful and wonderful all at once. I wanted to stop, the pain was so sharp, but I also wanted to be strong and experience what it was actually like to be fucked by another guy like this. I needed to feel the pain for it to be real. I knew this. Pleasure was complicated.

He fucked me softly with the first half of his cock. He let me feel the amazing pinpricks of anal pleasure even as my ass struggled to sustain the stretching from his fat shaft. He talked to me the entire time, saying the sexiest things I could've ever imagined. His dirty talk helped me relax as my ass continued to get used to the feeling of being fucked for the first time.

"You like that cock, don't you naughty boy?" I moaned out loud when he said that. There was something really hot about him calling me "boy", designating our age difference. There was definitely something to that dynamic that hung in those words. I loved it. Fuck, I was so hard for him.

He kept on fucking me slowly, firmly.

"Yussss," I moaned back to him as we came in and out of our make-out session while he thrust. I was really beginning to enjoy the four inches he was fucking me with now. I was getting more into it, leaving some of the pain behind as the pleasure bloomed out of me and announced how much further he could go.

He definitely noticed that I was moving my ass back against his crotch now. He could tell that I was becoming more submissive, more intuitive to his dominating nature of me. I was giving into him.

I think he also saw the way my body seemed to electrify when he started being more verbal. The naughtier he spoke to me, the more my body responded. He was picking up on all of the clues I never even knew I gave off.

"You like the way I fuck you, don't you slut?" He pushed the rest of his cock slowly into me. I would later learn that he was the type of seven inches that girls had been craving since the last stages of evolution were completed. His cock was so fucking good I couldn't even believe it.

His curve bent into my prostate and I moaned loudly against a line of grout between the tiles on the wall.

"FUUUGGHHHH!" I felt my ass curl upwards and back, as I came up on my tippy toes for the first time, attempting to quantify where I fell in that insane line between Urrgghh and Wowwww—when you want one scream that can describe two competing and yet, intertwined emotions. I was becoming a sexual, Edvard Munch protagonist.

"Ahhh, yes, THERE is Daddy's little slut." He said, recognizing my shift. "There. He. Is." And he rocked against me, not sliding out, but rather, allowing his impressive pole to flex inside me, as he knowledgably broke down every remaining resistance of my previously conceived sexual identity. All seven inches seemed to pulse against my tightly stretched anal walls, making me feel so sexy in the process.

He had called himself 'Daddy.' I'd never fantasized about having anal sex, and I'd certainly never fantasized about the idea of someone being my Daddy. . .SMACCCKKKKK!

He spanked my ass all of a sudden. I moaned loudly again and forgot what I'd been contemplating. My ass stung and yet, my butt wiggled on his cock and that my own cock drizzle pre-cum again. Fuck, this was incredible.

He pulled out a little and pushed back in with a firm rocking.

"Fuuuckkk, uggghhh, MMmmm, FUCCKKK." I moaned again and again. Holy shit, I was so horny for him.

"You like Daddy's cock?" He asked me now. And I couldn't have lied to him even if I wanted to.

The truth was so fucking sexy to me in that moment. I giggle-whimpered as I leaned back to him and kissed him softly before replying to his question.

"Yessssss." I moaned, so utterly turned on.

"You like feeling my big cock taking your anal virginity? You like having your ass stretched for the first time by your Daddy's perfect cock?"

There was that word again. It should've turned me off I thought. And yet, every time he used it I felt my ass practically tremble on his penis.

"Yessss, Daddddyyyy." I moaned for him so openly and he began to fuck me harder now because he knew I was ready.

I had said the fucking word. I had called him "Daddy." I didn't actually have any sort of Daddy fantasy per se, but it was the admission of my want to play a role for him. I wanted to be that kind of slut for him in this moment. The dirtier he made me feel, the more determined I was to fulfilling that casting. I was so fucking dedicated to him in that moment as our skin steamed together under the hot water while he pounded me.

He held my hips and fucked me from behind in that shower like a really good fucking Gonzo porno. It wasn't too fast or frenzied, but it was exactly the type of erotica that Maddy and I usually orgasmed to when browsing for a really great scene to watch.

I moaned like so many sluts I had watched in porn movies moaned when they were pushed up against a shower wall and firmly taken by a stud who knew the type of fucking they needed.

He fucked me and we made out and I moaned into his mouth and I especially moaned any time he called me a "slut" or called himself my "Daddy" and it made me feel even more submissive for him and it made me feel even more like I needed to please him and do whatever he told me to do and being able to give up that kind of control was one of the most powerful concepts I had ever arrived at naturally and I know that all of this was a run-on sentence but so was the explosion of mental sex gymnastics that my brain was doing as all of this was going on. This was the grandest accident—carnal Penicillin to the disease of what I'd been missing.

I had only been interested in sucking on a cock with Maddy. There was never any talk between us about me being fucked by a cock. That wasn't even a possibility I had considered. And now my neighbor was sliding his bareback behemoth into my horny butthole while I savored every minute of my first time with a guy. What a fucking wild idea the whole thing was. I wished that I could have a tape of this as it happened so that I could watch it all back later. Oh, to have been a fly on that wall, watching this guy-on-guy up against that same wall. My. Oh. My. The splish-splash of each slapping pound was the most amazing thing I'd ever listened to, and I'd pounded some sexy lady ass in my day.

Fuck, I was definitely still high, too. I felt silly from how good this sex was. Like, I was playfully silly. I wondered if the weed was helping me deal with the pain of my first time.

The wet slap of his hips against my ass in the shower began to sound more ravenous and I realized the longer we fucked that the pain in my bottom had completely disappeared.

What replaced it was something in the pleasurable potassium nitrate category. I bounced back on him like some sort of desperate sex fiend. I was under the power of some very forbidden magic. I wanted all of him inside me, and I wanted it so very much. My ass became greasier and greasier as we fucked. I knew that I had used the restroom recently so that it was mostly just the huge globs of body wash and his own precum that was making my butt feel so open and nasty and full of our buildup. It felt like I was taking a really amazing dump every time he pulled all the way out of me. Our manly lather covered each other's private parts.

My butthole had gotten seriously juicy as he fucked me. I could even hear his cock sliding through the oily crevice of my cheeks like some sort of squeegee against a window. I loved that so much. I had started to gape for him now. I could feel it. He had really stretched me.

I placed my hands on my ass and spread myself further for him as he pounded me, all the while the bouncing ball of my moans filled the shower with noise. He could definitely tell how much I was loving this. I oozed my arousal with each new filling.

I moaned in that shower over and over again for him, and every time I moaned I felt his cock buzz inside of me. He was turned on by how well I was taking him. He may have seduced me, but I was doing a very good job at being fucked. And that really turned me on—knowing I could be a good lay for him.

It made me hard knowing how good a bottom I was being for this man. Fuck, is that what I was?

Was I a fucking bottom?

I had to consider that as he pounded my anus like a battering ram invading my exposed Helm's Deep.

Then he did something I really wasn't expecting. He put his strong hands on my upper thighs and he picked me up so that my legs had to wrap around his back for balance as I bent forward with my arms and torso hanging towards the floor. I steadied myself with my hands near the drain of the shower as he held me aloft. He'd moved us directly into the spray now.

My upper body hung down in front of me in the drenching water. I think they called this position, 'The Plow'. I'd fucked Maddy like this once and she loved it. I loved how easily he held me like this. He was showing off at this point, I could've sworn. His strong arms easily held me and I was already missing his thrusting. But then he started to fuck me again, even as I swung in front of him like his slutty, little rag doll.

Holy fuck he was so incredibly good at fucking.

"Are you ready to take my cum, Slut?" And I realized that meant he was almost there. He was roughly fucking me now, and I was definitely ready for whatever the fuck he wanted me to do.

He reached around and started to jack me off as he fwapped against my ass in the greasy lube of soap and cum and sweat and ass juice.

I trembled and my legs grew weak as I could feel my own orgasm cresting.

I paused him and I put my legs back down on the floor so I could bend over again for him.

We were back to fucking in the leapfrog position as I put my hands down in front of me. I bent my ass up as good as I could for him as his cock thrust in and out of me, slamming my prostate and milking me for my seed each time he pulled his full length out.

"I'm gonna cum, Bobby, bounce that slutty ass on my cock like you want it so bad." And I did bounce my ass on him, just like he told me too. I bounced my ass on his cock like Maddy bounced her ass on my cock. I imagined I was her—I thought about how good she bounced on my cock. I thought about the noises she made when she rode me, or when I was pounding her from behind, close to cumming. I gave him everything he wanted to see and hear and feel. I made sure to absolutely torture his cock with my ass's flirty bouncing abilities. I squeezed him with my ass. I was good at this.

His hand rubbed me softly but firmly. I couldn't hold back any more. The fullness of my butt mixed with him lightly massaging up and down my shaft was all too much.

My cock exploded and I painted the tile wall with my load like a Nickelodeon logo.

And just as I was finishing my own orgasm I felt him pull out of me and push me down onto the shower floor as he spun me around. I did as he instructed and soon I could feel him pushing his hard cock back into my mouth. I didn't resist at all. I could feel him pulsing immediately.

I wanted him to finish in my mouth.

That's how slutty I felt. That's how perfect this had become. I wanted the full on experience. If I was going to be fucked by a guy, I wanted to be fucked like the sluttiest fucking girl he had ever fucked. That's what was turning me on all of a sudden—this complete submission to this fucking stud of an older man.

I wrapped my lips around his pulsing cockhead and locked onto that sausage helmet as his cum burst out of his penis and down my throat. I sucked hard.

One. Two. Three. Four.

That's how many blasts of cum I was able to swallow down before I choked and pulled my mouth off. He continued cumming on my lips—on my face. His cum made a small lake on my tongue and then he closed my mouth and I swallowed that for him too.

What I wasn't able to swallow ran down my chin and along the edge of my cheeks. His sperm was all over me. A single drop dripped backwards down my nose and over my eyebrow and forehead.

A string of cum connected his dick to my nose at one point. I wrapped that around a finger and I sucked that down too. I never stopped sucking. I started deep-throating him, sucking like I was trying to get the last little bit of cherry red ICEE out of the straw. I was addicted to his cock and his cum and his power over me. I sucked him so hard.

I whimpered as I tasted my ass on him. I didn't even care. Everything was so stupidly incredible that I couldn't even stop to analyze my still-humming fears. So fucking what—I tasted a little ass. A little funk for sex that good? Fuck yes, I'd suck that down every time.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood me up against the wall.

He leaned forward and we made out softly like that, tasting the cum between our lips now. My own cum-covered penis rubbed against his half-hard mizzenmast in the rain of that still-streaming nozzle. I felt him grab one of my raisined hands, interlocking our fingers as we kissed.

The bathroom looked more like a sauna at that point. I could only barely make out the silhouette of our bodies in the sink mirror that faced his shower doors, as it had disappeared in the fog.

He tucked my head into his shoulder and I breathed a shuddery breath against him and I practically collapsed.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he held me like that, the intensity of our act still blowing up over and over again in my mind like a Groundhog Hour.

I'd never felt an orgasm like that. It was the newest new I could ever remember discovering—the newest fucking goddamned new.

We stayed like that a while longer and I then I looked up at him and smiled.

"Fuck." I said to him, as we unlatched and got out of the shower together. He turned off the water.

"Right?!" He said to me, as he threw me a towel and we dried off. It was so weird. . .it's like we'd gone right back to being good friends again.

"I should probably tell you, I wasn't planning on that happening when I invited you over. . .I think the weed sort of made my inner dom come out a little more."

"Oh, you don't need to apologize. . .that was fucking incredible. I think the weed helped me do some stuff too." I looked at him and admired his frame as he stood there naked with his cock dangling deliciously in front of him, still half-hard.

"So, was that was your first time with a guy?" He asked me, with a sexy, kind of cocky little smile behind his words. God, he was so fucking hot and he absolutely knew it.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd do anything like that. Maddy and I had fantasized about sucking a cock together, but I had no idea I wanted to do, ya know, any of that other stuff."

He smiled at me as I bared the immediacy of my feelings to him.

"Well, you should know that a lot of straight guys actually have fantasies of playing with cock, so it's good that you allowed yourself to experience something so new."

I leaned into him and we kissed again. I had to get going.

I was starving all of a sudden, and probably, if I was being honest, a little stunned still, like the last hour or so had all happened in a dreamlike haze.

We exchanged numbers after changing back into out clothes—for me I just put my shorts and t-shirt on, carrying my running shoes, socks, and boxers with me to make the short walk down the hall and into my own apartment. I planned on taking it all off again to shower anyway.

I promised him I'd text him when I wanted to get together again—I wasn't sure whether that meant running or sex but I was too overwhelmed to think about it. We kissed one last time and then I was walking down the hall towards my place.

I stepped inside and immediately jumped when I saw Maddy standing by the dining room table near our door, sorting through a stack of mail.

"Maddy!" I practically leapt out of my skin, as I shouted. She looked at me with a funny face. "I didn't expect you home until Sunday!" I said to her.

"Yeah, long story, I had to reschedule with the parents, I sent you a bunch of texts over the last few hours." She looked at me with sort of a suspicious eyebrow.

She was used to seeing me get home from runs, but I didn't usually take my socks, shoes and boxers off before coming inside.

Whoops.

"Oh, crap, sorry I hadn't checked my phone, I uh..." I smiled at her a little bit. I almost lied to her, but, why? This was our fantasy. She couldn't possibly be mad about what I'd just done—it was exactly what she'd been hoping for with me. And with our stupidly sexy, silver fox of a neighbor no less.

"What have you been up to?" She said it in that naughty, teasing way.

"Ummm, well, I think you'll be very happy about what I've been up to." I raised an eyebrow at her and she raised two eyebrows back at me.

She looked towards the door where I'd just come in.

"I will?" She asked, and she moved closer to me now, like a cat, inspecting a package.

"Yeah," I felt her body slink up to mine. "I was over at the neighbor's. . .he and I went on a run together."

"Mmmm, you did?!" She asked me, and she put her hands on my hips. I was getting hard again feeling the contrast of her soft touch.

"Yeah, and he invited me back to his place afterwards." She looked me in the eye when I said this. There was an instantly sultry look in my her eyes. She was very invested now.

"Mmmm, that sounds fun. And what did you boys do exactly?" She asked me. I felt her push her body up against mine as she ran her hand over my running shorts as she found my cock. She was very turned on almost instantly. I could feel the hope in her fantasy as it arrived.

"Mmm, we uh, we talked and had some beers and uh, smoked some pot, and I, umm. . ." She had taken out my cock with one hand and had pulled her pants down to rub her clit at the same time now. I stared as she pushed her thong to the side and rubbed her wetness.

"What sweetie? Tell me what you did." She was rubbing her wet pussy against my leg as she jacked me close to her now. I could feel her warmth all over.

"He pulled his cock out and told me he knew it was us on the app, because he could read how many feet away we were when we were talking to him. And um. . .he walked up to me as I was sitting in a chair at his dining table, and he walked up to me and started rubbing my face and then started pushing his thumb into my mouth."

She urgently kissed me all of a sudden and moaned when I said that. "Mmmm, and then what happened, baby." Maddy was so turned on.

"He pushed his cock into my mouth and sucked on him."

She ran her nose all over my chin and face. She could smell his cum all over me and she was going bonkers. We made out for a bit—it was intensely arousing for her to hear that I had sucked on my first dick, and I could tell in the way she moaned through our kisses.

"MMmmmm oh my God, I can smell his cum on your face baby, holy fuck that's so fucking hot." She made out with me more aggressively. She licked me. She was tasting his cum on me—licking his residue off of my skin. She couldn't stop. She loved knowing she was tasting another man's cum all over her hot husband.

"Sooo, you made him cum with your mouth?! Fuck baby, that's so hot!" She jacked me off and she fingered herself now. We just stood there by the door as she pressed me for more details. I could tell by her movements how close to cumming she was.