Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually baby. . ." I looked at her with the most unbelievably devious grin. "I made him cum with my ass."

Her mouth dropped open as she looked at in me in shock.

"UNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFF!!" She moaned, as her orgasm ripped through her body while she diddled her pussy. I spoke into her ear now softly and described each delectable moment as she came and came and came.

"He bent me over in the shower and he teased me with his cock and he rubbed body wash into my hole. He slid his cock into me and he took me gently at first and then he fucked me for a long time." She desperately moaned into my neck and bit me as I told her this story. Apparently she was totally into the idea of me being fucked. I was thrilled by that of course. We had all the same kinks. It was thrilling.

"Fuckkkk baby ohmaguhgghhhhh." She just kept cumming while I spoke.

I finally pushed her down on the hardwood floor in front of the door and I ripped her pants off and I pulled her panties fully to the side and we fucked for five crazy minutes.

I exploded inside of her even as she begged for every single detail of how the neighbor had managed to fuck my ass and cum in my mouth. I told her everything.

I came hard again just from reliving such delicious details as my cock exploded into my wife's soaked pussy.

We lay there breathing hard together, both of us reveling in the implications of my first gay experience as we beamed like electric stovetop coils in our conjoined afterglow.

Minutes went by with both of us just holding each other and finding all of the available breath around us in our sweaty heap.

"So. . .when are the three of us hanging out exactly?" She said finally, breaking the silence after we finished our crazy, horny quickie."

"He gave me his number. . .wanna see what he's doing on Sunday?" I said to her, and she beamed at me. We made out some more on the floor as I curled up beside my incredible wife.

"Is that enough time for your asshole to recover?" She whispered to me, and I pushed her playfully as we wrestled around on the carpet.

We finally stopped and she leaned into me. "I'm so glad you can be so open and fun with me sexually. I love you, babe."

"I love you too," I said.

Our sex life had officially become a rocket ship.