Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her for long seconds before asking the obvious question that she had clearly not planned on answering on her own. "Why would she do that?"

She gave me a little shrug and stepped towards me and pressed her body against my wet clothes. "Now, let's get you out of these wet clothes. I'm sure Greg has something you can wear so you don't catch cold walking back to your house."

"I'm sure I do," Greg said after a few seconds, turning and heading up the stairs, leaving me alone with his naked wife while she undressed me.

Jaz pushed my t-shirt up until I had to lift my arms to let her take it off, before answering her husband. "Now, why don't you let me get allllll these wet things off of you while Greg goes and finds something for you to wear," she said as she started to push my pants and underwear down over my butt. She pushed them down until my rock-hard cock popped free and then paused, looking down at me. "Mmmmmmmm. A very sexy cock. I was hoping all summer that you'd just walk over and pull your pants down while I was flashing you my tits, or maybe pull your suit down in the pool. I almost did a few times, pull your suit down, just to see the hard-on that was showing so big in your suit. Damn it's such a nice size. Can I touch it? Just for a minute?"

"I guess," I answered, awkwardly, turned on more than I should be, and wanting her to touch me, and not wanting her to at the same time.

She wrapped both hands around it and stroked me slowly. She let go after a few seconds with one of her hands and pulled my hand to her crotch. She pressed my fingers between her legs and moved her hand back to my dick. "Maybe one day things will align, and you and I can do this until we both come. Just for fun."

"Maybe," I answered as I rubbed her pussy with my fingers, working my middle finger between her lips and feeling her wetness. I slid my finger along her slit until the tip found her clit and bounced across it, causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Yeah, I think we definitely have to put this on the 'to do list'," she said huskily as she pulled her hands from my dick and squatted down, pulling her pussy out of my reach. She pulled my pants down my legs and then looked past me to the stairs. She looked up at me and then leaned towards me, opening her mouth and closing it around my head. She pushed her lips down my shaft and back a few times before pulling her face from my crotch. "Yeah, that too," she said before she bent further to undo my shoes. By the time Greg came back down, I was completely naked except for my socks, and she had sucked my dick again for a few short strokes, her own hand between her spread legs. She stood up as Greg came down the stairs, carrying a pair of wind pants and a t-shirt.

"Here you go," he said, handing them to me.

"Thanks," I answered as Jaz stepped back.

"I better go up and call Nancy, or she's going to wonder why her husband is coming home with his clothes in a bag instead of on," she said as she walked away and climbed the stairs, still naked.

"Now that Jaz has kind of opened the gate, you know, I wouldn't at all mind seeing your wife naked. I mean, the most I've seen is in a swim-suit and I can tell she has a terrific pair of tits. You don't suppose you could find a way to get her to undress for me like that some time, do you?"

"Honestly Greg. My wife can be pretty conservative, so I don't know how I'd ever convince her to do that. But if something comes up, I'll be sure to keep it in mind."

"You don't mind, me looking at your wife, do you? Well, not looking, but wanting to look," he asked with concern.

"I suppose there isn't any harm in looking. Hell, I've been looking at your wife's tits all summer. I really don't have any room to complain. At least now I know it was all on purpose and she'll be looking for ways to get me to flash her back."

"Yeah. She's been wanting to do what she did today for a long time. Get completely naked in front of you and undress you. I think I'm going to get one hell of a fucking after you leave." He finished with a huge grin. "You've never watched, but Jaz can be pretty damn energetic when she's turned on."

"That doesn't surprise me." I nodded as I pulled the t-shirt down. I put my wet shoes back on and then picked up my wet clothes and my tool bag. We headed up the stairs and I headed for the door. We walked past the living room sofa and Jaz was laying on the sofa, one leg hooked over the back and the other hanging over the front, her legs spread wide and her fingers rubbing her pussy frantically.

"Oh God Greg. Hurry up. I need to come so bad!"

"See you later buddy," he said, stopping by the sofa. By the time I got to the front door, he was naked and climbing on top of his wife, her hands guiding his hard dick towards her waiting pussy. I shook my head at the thought of how horny I suddenly was and the likelihood that I was going to get what he was getting...or more to the point, NOT getting what he was. While this had all been a turn on for me, my wife wasn't getting anything to excite her, and I doubted that I could get her motor running any time soon. I closed the door as Jaz started to climax, her moans loud in the living room as her body started what I expected would be one of several orgasms yet today.

I really didn't know what to think. I didn't tell my wife about getting naked in front of Jaz, or her being naked in front of me. I wasn't sure what kind of fight it might start.

It was the middle of the week, and I was running a bit early since I had a working lunch planned with a vendor. That meant I didn't need to pack my lunch and got done much sooner than usual. I walked up-stairs, realizing I'd left my keys and wallet on the dresser. I pushed the bedroom door open and froze. My wife's clothes were laid out on the bed, a lacy bra, her dress, pantyhose and panties. That wasn't what had me shocked. What had me shocked was that she was standing, completely naked, in front of the bedroom window. The curtains were only pulled apart a couple inches, enough to look through but not obviously be seen in through. Even though I was looking at her bare back and butt, I could tell one hand was squeezing a nipple and the other was between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit.

She arched her back slightly and let out a long, low moan and I saw her shudder a little for several long seconds. She stood there panting for even longer, staring out the window at what, I wasn't sure, before pulling the curtains closed again and turning around. "OH SHIT!" she cried in surprise at seeing me standing there. "You startled me."

"I guess," I answered.

"Someone left the drapes part way open," she said as she walked by me towards the bed. She picked up the pair of underwear and quickly stepped into them. She pulled on the bra and snapped it around her back before looking up at me. "You want something?" she asked as she stepped into the dress and pulled it up her body. She zipped the zipper and then stopped to look at me. "What?" she asked innocently.

I stepped to the curtains and pulled them open several inches to look out. I couldn't help but notice that the curtains to Greg and Jaz's bedroom were fully open and I could look across into not only their bedroom, but clear into their bathroom, where Greg was standing, now starting to shave, completely naked. I stood for several seconds, trying to absorb what I was seeing. Finally, I asked, "So, were you ever going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you've been spying on Greg in the shower."

"Spying on Greg? Why would I do that?" she asked as she headed back into the closet of a pair of shoes.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you like how he looks? It's not like I haven't seen you checking him out when he works outside or anything."

She froze, her hand balancing herself on the closet door frame, one high heel on and one off. She stared at me, her face slowly turning red. It was all I needed as an admission of guilt. "I wouldn't do that. It'd be wrong," she finally said, her face still red, going back to putting her other shoe on. "Is breakfast ready?"

"Almost," I answered her as she walked towards the bedroom door. "So, were you ever going to tell me?" I asked again.

She stopped in the doorway, turning and looking at me defiantly. The longer she had to stand there, looking at me, the less sure of herself she seemed. I could see her inside wilting slowly. She walked to the bed and sat down. She looked down at her lap, clasping her hands together and then toying with the hem of her skirt. "I'm sorry. The first time, it was an accident. I just happen to be going to close the curtains and saw him. I told Jaz that she needed to close her curtains because I'd accidently seen Greg naked. To my shock, she said she left them open on purpose, just in case one of us wanted to watch them. Oh, I tried not to look, but it seemed like I just couldn't help myself," she said quietly. She looked up at me. "I'm so, so sorry. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just couldn't not look. I know, it makes me sound horrible."

"So how long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you been doing it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Since the beginning of summer," she said, looking down and blushing brightly.

"Wow. So, all of those morning quickies? They were because of him?" I asked, suddenly more upset than I probably had a right to be, given how often I'd gotten flashes of Jaz's tits.

"NO! NO... Yes. I watched him and yes, I did get off pretty often, especially when he did what he did this morning. But...that didn't mean. I mean. It wasn't like it was him I was thinking of when we were... This isn't going well, is it?"

"Not really," I said stepping to the bed and sitting down next to her. She leaned over into me, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her as she lay herself over until she was laying across my lap. "Don't I turn you on anymore?"

"Oh, it's not that. You do still turn me on, most of the time. It's just that, oh, I don't know. It was an accident, the first time. I just couldn't stop watching. I mean, you're the only man I've ever seen completely naked, before Greg."

"So, have you been doing anything besides watching?"

She pushed quickly up from my lap. "On God no. I wouldn't ever cheat on you! Not ever!" she said emphatically.

"So, when we're having sex, are you thinking about him or about me? Are you imagining yourself in the shower with HIM?"

She was silent for long seconds, pretty much confirming what I suspected. All those morning quickies weren't about me, but about watching Greg. Her response startled me though. "No more than when we're doing it, and you're sucking and playing with my boobs, you're thinking about hers." She had a point. I guess I didn't really have any room to complain. "Maybe because it IS so wrong that it feels so good? I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry honey. Honest I am. It's just that seeing him standing there naked, stroking himself. It gets me sooo damn turned on."

"Anything else you want to tell me? Since we're suddenly being honest?"

"There's this guy at work...Chris," she said. All I could do was think, shit here it comes. She's cheating on me with some guy at work. I held my tongue, hoping that wasn't where it was going, but feeling like it was. "Every time he comes into the office, he gets a hard-on. I can tell he's trying to look at my tits. We haven't done anything! I mean don't think I'm cheating or anything! We haven't done anything. I don't think he even realizes I know. But...well... lately I've been wearing things that are a little more provocative."

"The dresses," I said, starting to understand. "Do you WANT to have sex with him?"

"OH NO! No. That's for you. Always and only. But I can't help but fantasize a little about what would happen if he pulled his pants down and stroked his dick for me."

"You know, when guys do that, they usually expect something in return."

"Yeah. I know."

"So, if he wanted to fuck you?"

"OH NO! I'd NEVER allow that," she said, looking like the suggestion was shocking.

"So, what then? What is it you want from him that you can't get from me?"

She sat next to me and blushed as she covered her face with her hands. "You're going to think that I'm sick or something," she said quietly.

All I could think was she wanted him to come someplace really strange, like in her butt or something. "I promise. I won't think you're sick or anything."

"Do you remember that time when we were out at the river when Don was a baby?"

"I don't think so."

"Sure. You must. You were trying to get me to take my swimsuit off all day and have sex with me, and I wouldn't."

I chuckled. "Honey, that's like almost every time we went to a river or lake."

"Yeah. I guess it is," she said, looking at me and smiling a little. "But this time I finally relented. You stood in front of me, and I wouldn't suck on you, and you know why, but I let you stand in front of me while I was on my knees, and I pulled the top of my suit down and jacked you off. Do you remember now?"

I thought for a minute, finally vaguely recalling what she remembered. "Yeah, I think so."

"When you came. Where did it go?"

"I don't think it was what you intended, but if it's what I remember, it was all over your tits."

"It was. And when I asked you to clean me off, what did you do?"

I grinned, now sure I was remembering what she was talking about. "Yeah. I rubbed it in like lotion. As I recall you were kind of upset with me."

"I was. But not for why you think. I was upset with myself because of how turned on I got, between stroking you off and watching you come all over me and then rubbing it into my tits and playing with my nipples. I was soooooo damn turned on. I wanted to just pull my suit down all the way and let you fuck me, but I'd just used you up with my hands. By the time you were hard again, there wasn't a time or place to do it." She stood up and unzipped her dress. She took her bra off and then knelt down on the floor a couple feet in front of me. "Pull it out."

"What?"

"Your dick. Pull it out," she said, looking at me with almost pleading eyes. I stood up and undid my pants, letting them slide down my legs, and then pushed my briefs down, letting my half hard dick stick out at her. She scooted towards me and reached for my dick. She wrapped one hand around it, pulling it gently in a stroking motion to coax it to grow harder. She leaned towards me and sucked my head into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as I grew harder with each passing moment. She pulled her face from my dick and smiled. "Don't move."

"Okay," I answered, not sure at all what she had in mind. She crawled to the bedside table and crawled back again with a bottle of lotion. She pumped some on her hand and then wrapped it around my dick.

"There. Better?" she asked softly as both hands stroked my shaft, my head disappeared into her hand. She stroked my shaft with both hands for a while and then moved one hand from my dick, sticking it down between her legs. She worked it into her pantyhose and panties, stroking her pussy with her slickened fingers while stroking my dick, her face inches from me. "Come for me honey. You want to see what I imagine when I'm watching him in the shower? This is it. This is what I am imaging him doing. I want you to come. I want you to see what it is I imagine."

I had to admit I was kind of shocked. While this was a little kinky, it wasn't at all the horrible, dirty, nasty thing she seemed to think it was. In fact, it was kinda hot. Not to mention she was pretty damn good with her hand. She moaned softly while she stroked me, twisting her hand while she stroked me, making sure her hand slid all the way forward over my head with each stroke. "Oh fuck. Come for me lover. Come for me," she moaned. I looked down at her, past my dick, down her body, and realized her legs were trembling. As she stroked me and played with my dick, she was pushing herself closer and closer to climax.

"Gonna come," I grunted as the urgency to come grew swiftly. My hips no longer were able to be held still, and within a few strokes I was rocking my hips, more fucking her hand than having her stroke me. Each time she pushed her hand hard towards me, pressing it against my body, before I rocked back, and she pulled her hand back. She made sure that her hand never slipped so far as to let go of my dick, but still held around my head before we pushed forward again. "Oh shit," I grunted as the first shot of cum surged forth, squirting towards her, splattering on her face.

"FUCK!" she cried, not in surprise, or disgust...but in pleasure. She aimed my cock down and sat shuddering, trying to keep stroking my cock as squirt after squirt of my cum lanced out onto her tits. She sat, trembling and panting, my cum dripping from her face and running down her tits while she slowly played with my softening dick, squeezing the last drips from me, before leaning her face towards me and rubbing my dickhead and those last drips on her cheeks and chin. Then she let go of my dick, pulled her other hand from her pussy and began to massage my cum into her tits, taking special care to tease and pull her cum covered nipples. She continued to rub and play with her tits until all trace of my cum had been wiped from her face and rubbed into her soft creamy breasts.

She looked up at me for the first time since I started to climax. I could see concern and maybe even fear in her face. "So now you know. I'm sure you're disgusted, but I can't help it. When I see him in the shower, I think back to that first time you came on my tits and how turned on I was. I love what I just did. I love stroking your dick and watching you come. I love seeing your cock pumping your cream out at me. I love feeling my fingers in my pussy while you're coming on my breasts, and I love the feeling of your cum when I rub it into my tits. If you were hard right now... well hell. I want you to fuck me so bad right now. I know you can't, but God I wanna be fucked so bad. But I don't want it to be him, or Chris or anyone. I want it to be you."

I looked down at her, realizing that she had just revealed probably her deepest secret to me. I reached down and coaxed her to stand up. It only took a moment for me to push her panties and panty hose down. I gently turned her and pushed her back until she flopped on the bed. I lifted her legs in the air and pulled her pantyhose off one leg, leaving them hanging on her left leg while I pushed them apart. She was right. I couldn't fuck her, but I could do the next best thing. I stepped to the night table and pulled the drawer open. Inside was a small torpedo shaped vibrator that we played with from time to time. I pulled it from the drawer and stepped back to her. I knelt down and pushed her legs apart again. I leaned my face down between her legs and licked her slit before pushing the vibrator slowly into her. I pressed the button to turn it on and then began to lick her clit while I stroked the vibrator in and out of her, pushing it as deep into her as I could.

"Oh God," she moaned, her body still sensitive from the two climaxes she had already had that morning. She reached for her knees and pulled them towards her and apart, spreading her pussy even wider, allowing my tongue to stroke across her now exposed clit. "OH FUCK!" she gasped as I sucked her clit between my lips and squeezed it slightly. "Oh fuck honey! I love you soooo much!" she cried as her legs started to tremble. I was amazed at how quickly she started to climax again, attesting to just how turned on, what she had done, had made her. All these years she had hidden this, thinking that for some reason I'd find it wrong or dirty or whatever. All these years I could have happily let her pleasure me that way, and me pleasure her this way in exchange. After what happened the other day with Jaz, being naked and having her touch me, I suspected that it wouldn't be hard to talk Greg into pleasuring himself in front of her or coming on her. The question might be how to do it without letting him know that he was being spied on for the last six months.

123456...9