Neighbours from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she took him, in and out again and again until he was three quarters in her mouth. He held himself there for several seconds before pulling out as she gasped for air. Thick lumps of saliva coated his cock as he thrust into her mouth and began a slow fucking motion. Sajidah held her mouth open as wide as possible until with each thrust he fed her more black meat. Finally, he was in balls deep, His huge black ball bags resting on her chin as she felt him really deep in her throat. She felt his bell end so deep it was wonderful. She wanted him in their forever!! It was sublime. She frantically stroked her cunt flaps and shook violently as her first ever orgasm took hold.

Her legs shook violently as she felt herself fall onto her knees while Reece grabbed her hair and fucked her face fast and hard, Spit bubbles and foam escaped from her mouth as she gasped for air. She almost fainted as her hips buckled and body convulsed with orgasmic pleasure. She shook again and again until he whipped his cock out and she wailed with ecstasy and fell back onto the sofa. The orgasm slowly subsided and she found herself regaining full consciousness.

She looked around and Reece was poised over her. He grabbed her heels and spread her legs and knelt down between her eager stocking thighs. Breathing heavily he pulled her panties to one side to expose her hairy, swollen and wet quim.

"Oh my gosh your pussy is beautiful bitch. So fucking hairy and wet. So nice and wet bitch. I'm going to fuck it so good gyal, going to fuck you good," he moaned as his long black fingers teased her cunt lips open.

He gathered a huge lump of spit on his tongue and let it fall perfectly onto her flaps and then began licking her up and down like a thirsty, hungry dog. Panting and groaning as he did so.

Sajidah felt waves of pleasure pump through her body and grabbed his head to push him into her pussy even deeper. She locked her stocking thighs around his neck and urged him on, yelling and shouting at the top of her voice.

Reece was overwhelmed by the sexiness of her scent, her sexy lingerie and her taut milf body. He lost himself in her musky quim. He teased out Sajidah's engorged Bangladeshi clitoris and flicked it with his tongue again and again.

Sajidah wailed with pleasure again as she felt her second orgasm take hold. Reece clamped his lips to her cunt and clit as she shook from head to toe again and again until she almost fainted.

He stood up and she stroked his huge black cock with both her hands. Caressing it lovingly as he held her ankles wide. She urged him to fuck her. Shamelessly and brazenly.

" Oooh baby fuck me please. Please fuck me honey fuck me with that big black cock baby!" she begged him. She was surprised at the desperation in her voice. She was truly desperate for it.

She hooked her elbows behind her knees as he pushed her ankles behind her head.

"Fuck you look hot bitch so sexy. You dutty gyal! Gonna fuck you real good bitch like you never been fucked before!" He looked down at her and grunted lustily.

He collected a huge lump of spit and expertly dropped it into the middle of her pussy lips. Sajidah cooed with pleasure and spread the juices around her aching cunt before holding his cock and tried to guide it in.

Reece had other ideas. The boy had been fucking women since the age of 15. His English teacher at school, a 17 year old white private school slut in Cornwall, a 30 yr old Polish hottie with whom he had fathered his first child, several older women in a two week long sex rampage in Cyprus, a Chinese sex bomb who had his second child, two Filipino tourists in a weekend long threesome and his Indian careers advisor, who cancelled her wedding as he left her pregnant after a three day sex marathon.

His tally of pussy was 49 and he intended to make Sajidah number 50. His sad and nice boy act was just that, an act. He had used the same routine before. Now she would be his most controversial being his neighbour, a Hijabi, Muslim and a racist. His mother had warned him about Sajidah and her husbands bigoted views towards black people and he intended to convert her forever!!

He rubbed his black mamba up and down on Sajidah pulsating pussy. Slowly, up and down, up and down. Slow and steady.

"Fuck me you bastard fuck me please fuck me fuck me fuck me Now please!" she yelled at him, losing control as she was no longer able to take his teasing. In any other situation the fact that she cursed like this would of shocked her. But she didn't care all that matter to her was feeling him inside her now!

He duly obliged slowly and expertly easing his thick black bell end past her entrance. She gasped at his girth. He fed her more love meat inch by inch, slowly but surely. Thrusting in and out giving her plenty of time to accommodate his huge length and girth into her wet, eager pussy.

Sajidah gritted her teeth, grabbed his arms and urged him on. Gosh he was so big. She felt every inch of his big black cock as it slid in and out but she craved more and more. Finally with one long slow push he buried himself into her balls deep into slutty wet Bangladeshi pussy balls deep. She shrieked with pleasure.

"Ahhhhh yeah oooohhh yeeessss darling Oohhh Goooood yessssss ahhhhhhh that's so big fuck yeah baby so soo big!!" she moaned.

Fully embedded inside he began a slow but powerful fucking of Sajidah's cunt. She responded by grinding he'd hips into him every time he pushed deep into her. God he was so good in bed thought Sajidah. So good. Such a natural. She reached forward and dug her nails into his strong full negro buttocks and pulled him in some more.

They kissed hard and urgently. Her full lips and tongue yearning for him as he but at her like an aggressive rutting chimpanzee.

The clash of their loins produced a fleshy sound as she gritted her teeth and yelled out loud for his meat. Then, suddenly, he pulled out his glistening cock and bitch slapped her face. Sajidah eagerly held her tongue out and he obliged. She ran her tongue up and down all along his thick, veined, glistening shady.

She could taste her salt cunt on him and it tasted good. She leaned forward and licked both his big black balls. Gosh they were huge too. Like apples but black with a strong manly scent.

She spat on his bell end and guided him back into her whimpering like a desperate bitch.

"Ooohhh yeah baby fuck me again please ooohh fuck me good!" she cried.

The sex was powerful and raw now. Reece began pounding her hard and fast panting and groaning with pleasure as he owned her pussy. She grabbed his heavy muscular negro buttocks with both hands and pulled him hard with each thrust. Each time bottomed out deep inside her and she grunted like a desperate and wanton slut. Juice from her aching sluice coated his huge cock with every thrust.

Again Sajidah licked her lips and opened her mouth and he pulled his cock out to let her lick and suck it clean. She rubbed him all over her face. Her mind clouded with lust as she devoured his meaty cock before putting each huge testicle into her mouth. He loved her doing that as he grunted and urged her on.

She locked her legs behind his waist and wrapped her arms around his back as he resumed fucking her hard and fast. Sajidah was in love with him now. He was fucking her beautifully and she wanted it to go on forever. She grabbed his face and they kissed; passionately and aggressively, tongues locking again and again.

Reece turned her onto her side, one leg on top of the other and eased his cock out. Sajidah moaned as she felt it slide out from the right fit in her cock. She could feel her cunt lips grip his cock as he pulled out!

He slapped her buttocks with his black snake before easing it back into her wet cunt hole. His pelvis slammed into her ass cheeks and made the most delicious sound. Flesh slapping into willing flesh as she felt him inside her even deeper. He leaned forward and they kissed deep and long as he stirred his cock deep inside her pussy in a slow circular motion.

"Oh God I love that baby yeeessss I love it like that!!!" Sajidah was shouting at the top of her voice.

No doubt people outside could hear what this rampant negro was doing to her but she did not give a fuck at all.

His pounding then became relentless and wild. She held on for dear life as he thumped his pelvis into hers. His huge black cock sending waves and waves of pleasure through her pussy and into her belly. He was so good. So much better than her stupid husband.

He pulled his cock out suddenly and lunged towards her face. Instinctively she opened her mouth and he plunged his cock in between her yearning lips, burying himself balls deep in her throat. She closed her lips around his thick shaft and felt the pure pleasure of his cock deep in her throat. Saliva poured out of her mouth as he face fucked her hard before pulling out to reveal his huge cock dripping with her juices.

Sajidah pushed her wild nigger lover onto the floor and planted her fuck stilettos either side of his waist with her back to him. She peeled of her wet frilly panties and dropped them on his eager face. Reece laughed and then sniffed her knickers lustily before casting them aside.

"Ride my cock, you dutty gyal!" he ordered.

She reached down and rubbed his cock with both hands. She let huge drops of spit fall onto his bell end and slowly lowered her wet hairy aching quim into it. She sighed as his girth split her labia and then she almost fell into his huge young negro cock once again.

Powerless, wanton and yearning for him deep inside her. She leaned back and placed her hands on his chest as she felt him bottom out inside her again. Gosh he was so deep. He was in twice as deep as her pathetic husband! She moved her hips in a sexy circular motion feeling his cock pleasure her even more.

Reece reached forward and unclipped her bra. Her big floppy tits sprang out like two ripe melons. Sajidah felt a sense of wonderful abandonment as her big brown floppy udders swayed around. She loved the feeling of her breasts flailing around as her young nigger buck filled her pussy end to end, side to side. She looked down at her gaping cunt lips and could see creamy white discharge coating Reece' huge black cock.

She realised that he was fucking her bareback with no condom. Part of her told her to but at that moment she truly loved the feeling of his thick velvety black cock. She adored it plunging in and out of her hairy, aching Bangladeshi quim without any protection. She loved the feeling of risk it added to the already sensational sex.

"Reece baby you should have worn a rubber." She said breathlessly as he reamed her pussy hard. Even though she loved it bareback.

"But you love it bareback I bet huh?" he said as if he could read her mind

"Oooh hell yeah Reece I love it bareback. So much. Love it so much!" she replied without hesitation.

"You know it bitch you fucking know it," Reece hissed back, his face shiny with sweat.

"So quit fucking worrying and let's fuck real good!" he gritted his teeth held her lower back right and began a very hard fucking.

Sajidah gritted her teeth, almost snarled back at him and pushed up and down into her lovers big black cock. Hard. Very hard and fast. For a few minutes their groaning and yelling was drowned out by the sound of her lovely brown ass cheeks and thighs slapping and quivering into his pelvis. His huge balls slapped up into her clitoris stimulating her even more.

Without warning Sajidah felt another orgasm and fell back down hard onto his huge cock. She held herself there as her thighs shook violently and she felt a deep warm feeling well up in her cunt. She threw her head back and her body shook again and again.

Eyes closed she bit her lower lip as the feeling pulsed through her body for the third orgasm today. She almost collapsed on top of him again as he held her hips to steady her then carried on pounding her harder.

She slowly climbed off his black love mast for a pause and caught sight of his cock. It looked amazing. Even bigger now, glistening with her juices and rock hard. She lunged her head towards it and began licking it up and down like a ravenous dog; his bell end, full length and his huge sweaty balls.

She was consumed by desire and he urged her on. Swearing and belittling her. Questioning her morality, her reputation and her dignity and Sajidah totally loved it. He was such a hot young negro and she adored being his bitch.

He pulled her down into his face and began devouring her cunt. She felt his huge tongue working her wet throbbing cunt lips and tease out her clitoris.

The more he devoured the wilder she got on his cock. She took him balls deep and let saliva pour into his thick veined shaft. Reece responded by thrusting hard into her mouth as his balls hit her chin again and again. Finally she pat out his black bull meat and he stood, sat on the sofa, gestured to his massive cock and said "Get in this cock you bitch. Get in it and let me fill that hairy pussy again".

Sajidah laughed and gave his cock several lascivious kisses before standing with her stilettos either side of his waist as she faced him. She squatted down feeling his huge hot bell end nudge her hairy quim once again. His wet hard cock slid into her hungry pussy with ease. In one swift hard downward push Sajidah took him balls deep again.

She felt his hard love muscle push against her cunt walls, his balls against her ass and his bell end go well past her cervix and into her uterus. The feeling was indescribable. Pure and utter pleasure.

Their lips locked as she ground her hips back and forth, savouring his meat inside her, relishing the feeling of utter satisfaction from his magnificent girth and length. Ya Allah! she loved this negros cock. This bull and his meat. He was fucking her in such a way that she knew for a fact his whole "shy" and "nice" boy was a routine because there was no way he was not getting girls.

She imagined how much satisfaction he probably brought to other women and felt proud she had ensnared him. She would not be surprised if he had sired several children with different mothers at such a young age. She knew he would sire many more over his lifetime.

"Fuck me in the bedroom baby please fuck me in my bed," lovingly and urgently she whispered in his ear.

He paused and held her thighs on his forearms, lifted her and stood up still buried in her cunt. She held his neck tight and began riding him hard as he stood and pounded her more and more. They kissed as he moved out and onto the stairs. Slowly he went up each step as she rode him until he was inside Sajidah and her husbands bedroom.

The huge bed had never seen sex like this. Reece pushed her onto her back and held her high heels up as his glistening hard cock remained buried in Sajidah.

"Push my heels behind my head nigger come on do it and fuck me fuck me fuck me please!!" She yelled as she hooked her elbows in front of her.

Reece needed no invitation as he shoved her stilettos behind her head and grunted lustily at the sight of the prime Bangladeshi pussy spread out beneath him.

Sajidah's face was only a few inches from her wet and throbbing pussy. She could see her piss flaps spread out wide by his cock. Gosh it looked amazing as his huge cock was nestled inside her, shiny black with thick veins. Reece held the back of her head and pulled her down towards his cock and said "Spit in it bitch spit in your own pussy."


"Yeeeessss baby yeesss let me do that yeeessss!" Sajidah yelled out.

As she fired off several huge mouthfuls of spit onto her cunt flaps and his cock. Reece slowly began fucking her again and built up to a mighty pace. He squatted over with his feet on the edge of the bed, still wearing his huge basketball sneakers and pounded her for several minutes before easing his cock out and making Sajidah lick it clean of her own juices.

Her fucked her again some more and again made her lick him clean. The third time he pulled his cock against his belly and Sajidah hungrily licked and sucked his huge black balls. She was like a hungry beast lapping away at his ball sacks before urging him back into her eager cunt again as she moaned "Oh baby this is so good so much better than fucking him."

"You know it bitch you fucking know it," he grunted back.

She felt a wild abandonment as he used her body for his pleasure. She cared for nothing except the pure joy of the black cock sex she was getting from this rampant negro bull. The bed creaked relentlessly with the weight of his thrusts into her cunt and the swaying of their bodies as they sought to pleasure each other and themselves.

In the midst of this amazing sexual encounter, Sajidah came to a surprising realisation. A realisation that was both scary and exciting. At this particular moment Sajidah felt an unmistakable yearning to have this niggers baby. To be mother to a black child. Like the women he had probably fucked before her and the women to follow after her. An illegitimate child like all his other women. Another baby mother. Oh dear God she ached to be pregnant by him.

A few years ago her black cock whore friend Linda who was white and had three half caste children by different negro fathers, spoke openly about her desire to always be available to breed for black bulls. She told Sajidah the urge to breed with black men, once experienced, was irresistible. Linda had told her she openly sought out bulls who had heavily pregnant wives and girlfriends because they were the ones most in need and also the most rampant. They hadn't fucked pussy for months maybe and were eager to fuck.

Sajidah had laughed off Linda's requests and stories. Laughed them off as wild musings of an extremely wild woman. Linda had always had an reputation. But she was a good friend, her only non-Muslim/Bangladeshi friend.

She knew it was important to have different kinds of friends, it gives you a better perspective of the world. In Linda's case it was a wild, slutty and crazy perspective. However no longer thought those views wild or crazy. She finally understood what Linda had been trying to tell her all these years.

Sajidah now understood that deep desire and she was now overwhelmed by it. She held onto his head and began fucking him back wildly. Sliding her body back and forth on the silk sheets to meet his cock as it hit her erogenous zones. Back and forth like a mad fuck doll , meeting his huge black mamba as her ass slapped against his thighs. Reece buried his head in between her floppy tits closed his eyes and went mad with lust. This married bitch who he had wanted to fuck since he first moved next door was now his. Her pussy belonged to him.

Sajidah slowly unravelled her legs and wrapped them around his upper back, locking her heels hard and pulled him into her.

They kissed hard and aggressively as she whispered into his ear " Baby I'm not on the pill,"

Reece carried on his smooth and hard fucking of her pussy, eyes closed, deeply loving her body and pussy.

"Yeah So what you want me to do bitch?" he moaned back.

"Be careful baby please be careful," she replied, half heartedly, knowing full well she wanted the opposite. No. She craved the opposite.

Reece knee what she wanted. He wasn't a black bull with a stable of hot pussy at his disposal for nothing. He knew this hot married MILF wanted to breed and he was going to make her beg him to.

"Yeah I'll be careful if that's what you want," He sniggered back.

She instantly regretted it and grabbed his firm black buttocks and pulled him in hard. She ground her hips into his and racked her brains hard. Fuck she wanted his baby but didn't want to seem desperate.

"I got the morning after pill if you want to shoot in me baby," she said eagerly. Hoping it would make amends for what she said a few minutes ago.