Neighbours from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked out on to the streets Reece grabbed Sajidah and kissed her passionately. She moaned in pleasure as his tongue invaded her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity they broke off the kiss. Reece then turned towards the couple who were sitting near the window of the restaurant.

He winked at the hijabi, who blushed whilst her husband bristled in anger. As he looked at Reece and Sajidah with such anger and hate. Reece then grabbed his visible bulge and pointed at the woman and then back at his bulge. Clearly indicating what he meant, the woman smiled and blushed again. The husband seemed to get even more angry which made Sajidah and Reece laugh out loud. They quickly moved on from the restaurant to the car.

The walk to the car took longer than anticipated as they stopped frequently to make out. Sajidah had no reservations or fears of putting such a show in public. She would gladly have him take her right here on the street. They finally made it to the car, both of them were panting like animals in heat. They drove back to the house as fast as possible, going over the speed limit once or twice.

When they got back they went to his house and upstairs to his bedroom. Reece slowly took off her hijab and whistled at the sight of her corn rolls. " Shit baby you is goin all out for the homie life huh."

"Oh yeah baby I wanna show you what I'm about now. I am not messing around. I'm a brotha lova now!" She declared.

"Yeah well you're gonna have to prove that bitch. To be a brotha lova you gotta show a lotta love bitch a whole lotta love!" Hissed Reece making gun gestures with his hands and grabbing his crotch rapper style.

Sajidah got on her knees and crawled to him on all fours moaning "Yeah baby I'm a nigger loving kuthi baby. I cannot imagine living without nigger dick in me ."

She undid his baggy pants and saw his huge cock stretching his briefs like a tent. She rubbed his cock up and down and could see a huge damp patch on his briefs as pre-cum oozed out. She bit his cock through the fabric and rubbed her teeth along its thick shaft and chewed his nigga balls through the soft cotton.

"Bitch I can't take no more," he roared and pulled it out. It was huge. She was taken aback by how hard it looked too. The evenings public foreplay had gotten this black bull in a fiery mood and he was ready to take it out on her wet pussy for sure.

"Fuck me baby fuck me Hard please nigger. I'm so horny for that big black dick now fuck me you black bastard fuck me yes!" She was yelling in rage, lust and in frustration all at once.

She wanted him so bad, she still couldn't quiet believe that she had become this addicted with in a couple of days. She was no longer the same woman. She was different, she was now a nigger cock addict.

Her face was contorted and teeth gritted in a violent and lusty expression. She loved him and hated him at the same. She was deeply racist towards blacks but loved black cock. The filfthy dirty kuthi bengali slut. She found herself aches for black dick all the time nowadays and she would make sure this nigger gave it to her. Real fucking good tonight.

She fell back on the bed and in a violent frenzy Reece tore off her hijab and abaya as she tossed him off hard. He squatted over her and began a steady fucking of her face. She puckered her glossy lips and egged him on. At the other end he pulled her thighs wide and ate her like a crazed animal. His teeth found the gap in her crotch less panties and his tongue probed her hard and fast. His lips clamped onto her cunt and he chewed her pussy hard.

Sajidah grabbed his full buttocks and pulled him into her mouth more. He began thrusting wildly into her mouth now and the bed shook and freaked noisily from their weight. Suddenly Sajidah heard a voice and looked back at the door.

Standing there was Angela's boyfriend Leroy. Casually drinking beer from a can as Reece face fucked her. He saw her look at him and gave a thumbs up. Sajidah slowly eased Reece' huge cock out of her mouth and jerked him off while licking her lips at the mature bull. Leroy unzipped his pants and lowered them to his waist. His erect cock formed a taut and huge bulge in his briefs. She looked him directly in the eye as she gestured him into the room. She found herself drawn to him.

"Reece mi bowy mek sum room fi yuh dear old dad," said Leroy as Reece jumped off Sajidah. Sweating and breathless he raged at the intrusion.

"Fucks wrong with you. Fuck outta here," he shouted at Leroy.

"Now now bowy be gud mi di man of di yaad now tell yuh get use to it."

"You ain't jack man fucking jack,"

Sajidah didn't want the two jigaboos fighting. The slut in her reached a new level as she realised that she wanted both these bulls. She also saw the opportunity to get another one over on her hated neighbour Angela. Fuck her boyfriend and she'd be ruling it over the bitch.

"Seriously guys, calm down. You're both acting like I'm not in the room," she cooed in a soothing voice.

"Man got no business being here bitch," snapped Reece as he stood up and shoved his stepdad in the chest. His resentment for the other man was clear, he clearly hated what he had done to his mother.

Leroy pushed him back and being the stronger bull forced Reece against the wall.

"Bowy yuh be winding mi up lately a guh show ya wah it means to be a real man," hissed Leroy as he pulled off his briefs and his huge thick coal black cock sprang to life.

Sajidah's eyes opened wide in wonder. It was bigger than Reece, not by much but definitely bigger. So unbelievably thick, both her mouth and cunt were watering. His was a very black cock with a bright red bell end surrounded by several thick rings of foreskin. He was uncircumcised and Sajidah imagined those rings of skin under his bell end really stimulating her cunt as he pounded her. Time to take control she thought.

"Right both of you guys! need to calm down now all right."

She pointed to them both but her eyes were on the two big black cocks at her disposal.

"Listen either both of you are going to have me or none of you is having me understood? Both of you are almost father and son so be civilised and we can start to have some real fun now. I want both these big black cocks and you boys want my pussy so let's get fucking. Let's see who is the real man here. Not squabbling boys in the school yard."

That seemed to do the trick as both jigaboos nodded in agreement and moved towards her. Sajidah kissed Reece stroking his face and whispering soothingly to the young coon.

Calming him, relaxing him while she excitedly held Leroy's thick horse like cock and stroked it lovingly. She could feel it's girth and thick pulsating veins. She cupped her hands around his bell end and stroked him up and down.

Leroy couldn't believe his luck. He was happily fucking Angela's mighty MILF pussy but had been looking for something extra and here it was. He had fucked Asian pussy before but only Hindu bitches. Muslimah's had been out of bounds until now it seemed.

Sajidah knelt down and looked up lustily at both negros as she jerked off both together. She cooed softly to both to calm down and to enjoy themselves. She softly challenged them to pleasure her. Satisfy her. Breed her. Her friend Linda Nash had told her of some sensational interracial threesomes she had in Jamaica and Cameroon. Now Sajidah was about to do the same with her next door neighbours.

She was excited by Leroy. She guessed that he was probably in his late forties. He surprisingly well toned for a man of his age. He gave off an aggressive aura. There was a nastiness to him that she wanted to feel through his cock. She recalled hearing him fuck Angela at night and how he made the black bitch yell and howl. She wanted the same treatment. From her son and boyfriend!!

"You boys are going fuck me good right? Going to have me some good nigger lovin?" she asked goading them on. In reality she was trying to goad only Leroy on.

"Yuh bet gyal yuh betchya!" hissed Leroy bitch slapping her face with his cock. She held him in her left hand. It weighed more than Reece' young dick and she loved the colour. So black. She curled her tongue around his bell end and then licked him up and down again and again. With her right hand she stroked Reece cock along its full length.

"Let's fuck in your mums room," she said to Reece.

"Yeah let's duh har pan di big bed bowy!" Leroy said, "Weh mi duh yuh mada hahaha."

Reece cursed him but Sajidah calmed him down and led them into Angela's boudoir. Gosh it was horrible in there. Purple carpet and sheets. A cheap bed with saggy mattress and old paint on the walls. The bed was huge though. Emperor size.

Sajidah crawled onto it in all fours and felt huge nigger hands mauling her body. Strong hands mauling her ass and thighs, her titties and fingers clinging at her crotch. She could feel the aggression and competitive edge between the two bulls. She loved the feeling it gave her to know such prime studs were fighting for the right to pleasure her.

Reece seemed to win the first joust as he knelt in front and began face fucking her. She licked his cock slowly around the tip then along its full length and finally to his swinging apple sized balls. Slowly he then entered her mouth and began making love to it.

Not to be outdone Leroy spanked Sajidah hard over and over before crouching down to her asshole and pussy. Reece had not gone near her asshole but Leroy went there like a pro. In fact no one had been near her asshole, she had never taken anything up the ass. As anal sex was forbidden in Islam, yet she was sure this forbidden rule would be broken too.

Leroy's right fingers opened her cunt lips through the crotch less panties while his left fingers pulled aside her panties and his tongue teased her butthole. God it felt good. He let streams of saliva fall into it and his tongue pushed into her yearning anus. It felt like a soft probe as he breached her and went in several inches.

She cooed in delight and pushed back into his big black face. His tongue worked overtime as she shuddered with the pleasure he was giving. She could feel an orgasm coming and he had only just touched her!! God she loved what these negros could do to her.

"Faster go faster please nigger fuck yeah go faster please!" she yelled.

Reece slapped her face with his cock before jamming it in her mouth again while Leroy worked her ass and cunt fast. Sajidah loved the feeling of taboo, as she continued breaking all cultural norms. She had to remind her self that a couple of days ago she was a Bangladeshi devout Muslimah hijabi, married with children, now she was committing adultery with two kafirs that were black but also stepfather and son!! Allah forgive me she thought as she came.

Reece held her head refusing to let go while Leroy's powerful negro body held her firm at the rear. Her body shook violently, her hips rocked up and down and then a huge squirt of cunt juice sprayed Leroy and the bed. She held the sheets tight eyes closed gagging on Reece's cock. Finally she felt the orgasm end and spoke.

"I want you boys to fuck me good. Real good. Do not tire, do not stop, do not rest. If you can't handle me leave now. I am going to give you the best sex ever and I want the same," she demanded

"Looks like yuh neva train dis bitch properly. Listen yuh dumb bengali whore yuh nuh need fi tell wi niggas wah fi duh. Wi niggas ongle kno ow to fuck rough an haad. Wi own yuh now suh eff yuh mek any more demands den yuh nah be getting no nigga cock. Mi kno yuh addicted to it suh now shut di " thundered Leroy pulling her hair.

"Oh yeah me and him gonna do you real good n ruff yeah baby," followed up Reece, in a far more submissive tone than Leroy. Reece had realised that he was not at Leroy's level quiet yet.

Sajidah was loving the power play here. It felt wonderful to have Leroy just move in and dominate. He was such an alpha bull!! She lay on the creaky bed and moaned in pleasure. Her legs spread wide automatically and she wet her fingers before stroking her wet cunt.

She held her meaty dark flaps wide as Reece pounced. He rubbed the full length of his cock up and down her cunt before plunging inside with one strong thrust.

She wailed at the sharp pain and then the sheer pleasure that followed.

"Aaaahhhh yeah oh yeah fuck me nigger fuck me please yeah fuck me like a dirty kuthi slut pleeeeeeaassee!!" she begged them.

"Fuck har bowy fuck har gud! Show mi wah yuh get lets si eff you're a man or just a likkle youth!" Leroy yelled at Reece urging him on.

Reece gritted his teeth and began fucking her with an aggression Sajidah had never seen in her life. His face was contorted in rage and lust. There was a wild need from him to prove to Leroy he was a real man too. She felt this, she stroked his strong negro arms and cooed to him lovingly, "You know you got it Reece baby you got what I need so give it to me yeah give it baby."

Not to be forgotten Leroy began slapping her face with his beautiful cock. Sajidah tried to playfully bite it but he waved it around and she followed with her tongue out and saliva pouring out of her mouth.

He then squatted down in her face with his balls hanging down and she devoured them one by one. They were fucking huge. Much bigger yams heavier than Reece's young apples!! These were grapefruits in comparison and so heavy. She licked each one lovingly savouring the strong musky scent of his undercarriage as she nuzzled them with her nose, lips and face, coating herself in his sweet sweat.

Finally Leroy plunged his prime mature bull cock into Sajidah's yearning mouth and began fucking it slow and steady. He reached forward and pulled her legs back behind her head and urged his stepson to fuck her cunt harder. Both coons now fucked her like they owned her.

It was wonderful for Sajidah as she felt her deepest desires fulfilled. She was being spit roasted and felt divine. In a state of utter euphoria. In the cloud of lust she yanked off her wedding ring and cast it aside. It meant nothing to her. It only mattered that she was available for these two shiny black bulls. She felt there need to copulate and yearned to be available for them at all times.

She gently forced Leroy out of her mouth and took several deep breaths before urging him to fuck her. Reece was wonderful but she wanted Leroy so bad. She ached for his alpha bull cock inside her!

The two negros swapped positions. Reece's cock was shiny from the fucking and heavily coated with her cunt juices. She flicked her tongue out like a serpent and licked him clean before lovingly kissing and sucking his bull balls. Sajidah moaned with pleasure. It felt so good, so normal to be used by black cock.

She felt a wonderful sense of contentment at being used by these two rampant jigaboos. It felt natural, evolutionary almost, like she had been put on this earth for nigger dick. To be fucked by them. To be their pleasure toy. To be their baby mother.

Leroy knelt over her and began fondling her pussy lips with his big fat fingers. Sajidah could feel their size! Gosh they were like long thick sausages! Eager, urgent and hungry. She leaned forward and hooked her elbows behind her knees and reached down to open her cunt even more for Leroy.

She felt the tip at the entrance of her gushing Muslim quim. He was rubbing it against her, teasing her whilst smiling at her with a wicked grin. Leroy wanted to hear this bengali bitch beg.

"FUCK ME YOU NEGRO!!! STOP TEASING ME AND RAM THAT BIG NEGRO COCK IN SIDE MY MARRIED CUNT!! FUCKKK!! I NEED TO FEEL IT!!" she screamed with such fury and desperation, that it stunned all three of them in the room. She had abandoned sucking Reece's cock, at that moment she only wanted Leroy. He was the nigger that mattered. Reece sensed this, it made him angry but he felt defeated so he got up and left. Sajidah did not notice his departure as Leroy had pushed his big fat black cock head inside her. Taking her by shock. She came. Just from feeling his tip. She still had a long ways to go before she had all of him.

Leroy laughed as he felt the whore spasm beneath him. He buried more and more of his cock inside her. Every inch that entered her was met with violent spasm and scream. His cock was resizing her cunt permanently. He felt her cunt gripping his cock tighter and tighter.

"Suh fucking tight yuh Muslim whore!" he growled in ecstasy. As Sajidah shook and howled underneath his huge dark frame. The bed shook from the power of his thrusts, Sajidah shook along with the bed. She was in heaven as Leroy continued to plough in and out of her. She had never experienced sex like this in her life. Whilst Reece could be rough and powerful, Leroy was on another level. There was something animalistic about the way he was fucking her. Like a predator exerting his dominance over his prey, which was her. She felt like she was being fucked by a real man, her husband and Reece were far inferior to this man.

He wrapped his big black hands around her throat. Sajidah's eyes almost popped out of her head as Leroy began choking her. He applied more and more pressure as she struggled to breath. Meanwhile his thrusts had become stronger and even more powerful. She looked up at his face smiling down at her as he continued to apply pressure on her windpipe. She was both afraid and aroused by it, her body could not handle it. Her whole body shook as she had a massive orgasm.

"Yuh dutty bengali slut!" Leroy said as he laughed at her. He enjoyed the fact that being choked out made this bengali slut even more horny. He released his grip from her throat. As she finally breathed freely. He spat on her face and slapped her. He then repeated the same routine again, spitting and slapping but not too hard.

He didn't want to ruin her pretty face he just wanted to see how far he could push it with this bitch. Sajidah for her part did not complain once, she was initially shocked by being slapped whilst he continued fucking her but she didn't mind at all. She would let him do anything to her as long as it allowed her to be fucked by his monstrous nigger cock.

"Now fi di final test," he thought to himself as he pulled his cock out of her now gaping pussy.

"Noo!! What are you doing please don't take it out! Please put it back in!!" screamed Sajidah almost on the verge of tears. She felt empty both physically and emotionally she needed him back inside her. She wanted to feel him shoot his load in her.

"Mi close to blowing mi nut yuh nuh mi slut, only mi sluts get fi feel mi Jamaican cum yuh Reece slut nuh fi mi," he said mockingly. He knew that unless a slut begged for it she really wasn't yours. And he wanted this slut to beg. He wanted hear her plead.

"Please Master! Put your big black cock back in my slutty bengali pussy! I'm your slut from now on. Your slave. Your whore. I will be what ever you want me to. Please Master!! Please!! Gimme dat big negro cock pump yuh cum inna mi nigga!!" she pleaded and cried as she added the last bit. She had often heard Reece's mother scream that when Leroy was fucking her. Now here she was screaming it out even louder.

She did not even hesitate for a split second in submitting to him. Everything else was forgotten. Reece, her husband, her family, her culture, her religion. All that mattered to her right now was submitting to Leroy fully.

She saw Leroy smile as he wordlessly approached her, he spread her legs wide and lift them up on his shoulders. With on huge thrust he was inside of her. Sajidah shrieked in both pain and pleasure as his massive tool invaded her once again. She felt like she was in heaven. She felt like she was complete. She had always had this feeling in that something was missing in her life. That everything she was doing was not what she was really meant to be doing. She finally knew that her real purpose in life was to serve black bulls like Leroy. To be at there beck and call. He was her Master, she would do anything for him. There was a part of her deep down the chided her for submitting so easily. But that part held no power over her any more. She was black cock whore, a very proud black cock whore.