Neighbours from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch if you want me to shoot in you say so don't fuck about," he barked at her.

She was relieved "Baby I'd love to get a load but I'm married and all that."

Reece pulled his massive bull cock out of her soaking pussy and bitch slapped Sajidah's face with it. She pouted her lips and urged him on.

"Bitch you wanna get bred black is that it? Is that what you want?" he yelled out loud as he hit her.

"Yeah baby that is what I want and you know it lover you know," she moaned back helplessly.

"Then get this dick rock hard girl cos am gonna put a black baby in you real deep. Real fucking deep bitch," he snarled at her at her like a thug.

She needed no invitation as she went to town on her nigger lovers big black mamba once again. Only this time there was a sense of wild abandon. Sajidah threw caution to the wind and set her mind on priming him to breed her.

She longed to be a black baby mother now. She wanted to push a half caste baby around the High street like all the other countless black cock sluts in her neighbourhood! To be a single mother like them! To be branded and labelled a nigger loving slut!

She threw off her bra and her big floppy tits spilled out like spaniel ears. She put his huge cock between them and started rubbing both titties on it, engulfing him, caressing him, loving him.

He groaned with pleasure and began a hard fucking motion up and down in time with her tits. She gritted her teeth and yelled at him to fuck her tits hard and rough. Finally she let him go and he ordered her onto her hands and knees.

She displayed herself to him like a depraved bitch on her knees and elbows shaking her ass at him and moaning at him to fuck her more. Reece held back and slapped her ass cheeks, swearing at her, belittling her and telling her what he was going to do to her.

He finally tore her wet panties off and ordered her to push her cunt out even more. Sajidah arched her sexy back down, ass in the air and thrust her crotch backwards towards his waiting cock. He nudged her wet opening with his cock, dipping it in a little, each time an inch more until finally, with one powerful thrust he invaded her married pussy in full.

Sajidah grabbed fistfuls of bedsheet and screamed. Up to this point he had gone deep into her craven cunt but now he was in really deep way past her cervix and she could feel his cock head well inside her uterus. She urged him on shouting and yelling. Reece grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock every time he thrust into her. The result was a delicious thrashing of her ass cheeks against his pelvis.

Waves of pleasure overtook the rampant young negro too. He had started the day thinking which of his mothers sexy knickers he would wear over his face while masturbating and hear he was screwing his sexy Bengali MILF neighbour senseless. He gave a short laugh, snarled aggressively and pounded her pussy. He could see her moving in time with him beautifully. Sexy bitch knew how to fuck man. She was a class A performer. Definitely one to tell the homies about. He would share her around but wanted to enjoy her for a few days first.

He put his hands in his hips and slowed down a little. No need to come to soon he thought as he stirred his nigger cock inside her and leaned forward to maul her big titties for a while.

Sajidah sighed at the feeling of her nigger lover crouching over her back and groping her breasts. She loved being molested with his strong negro hands. Hands that we're like spades. She loved his weight on her back and his big negro legs slamming into the back of her thighs as he fucked her hard and wild.

She rubbed her ass against his thighs and moaned "Lean back baby and rest. Let me fuck You baby let me fuck you back."

"Yeah bitch get it go get it. Work for it you dutty gyal!" snarled Reece as he put his hands above his head, whooped with delight and urged Sajidah on.

She pushed back fully into his balls, stirring her hips around then leaned forward getting the measure of his beautiful nigger dick sliding out of her before pushing back into him hard. Slowly again and again she did this each time letting more and more of his cock out before slamming back.

Finally she had the full measure and timing and was fucking him so good he cooed with delight. He began responding by slamming into her ass until both their bodies were joined in a passionate and crazy frenzy.

Sweat poured from their bodies as the bed freaked under their weight. She shut her eyes and gave one long yell as orgasmic convulsions took hold once again for the fifth time that day. Reece held his cock inside her until he felt a powerful warm swell from inside her and pulled his cock out like a champagne cork.

Sajidah screamed so loud she lost her voice as a huge jet of juice squirted out of her throbbing Bangladeshi cunt and splattered her nigger lover. She held the sheets tight as her hips shook again and again and she wailed helplessly.

Foam escaped from her mouth and she grabbed at her own hair helplessly as the devilish interracial fever courses through her body before slowly subsiding. Finally she stopped blubbering.

Reece pounced once more plunging his jungle meat deep into her again and again, unrelenting and forceful now. He mounted her a second time and they locked lips. Sajidah reaches underneath her cunt and found his huge balls slapping into her clit. She fondled them lovingly and urged him to breed her.

He hen pulled out and began sliding his cock up and down the length of her pussy lips, coating them and widening them even more before pushing his cock back inside Sajidah's begging cunt.

Finally, Reece felt the fever well up in him and course through his loins. He held her big tits and pounded her like an out of control machine. Anyone watching them would have thought hey we're both having epileptic fits such was the passion and intensity of the sex, the shouting and yelling, the slapping of her flesh on his and the wet squelching of heir juices mixing together.

With several wild convulsions Reece finally came deep inside Sajidah's engorged and willing cunt. Time after time he emptied his balls well past her cervix. She felt each blast of hot nigger baby juice as it filled her belly. With each throb of his huge cock Sajidah pushed backwards into her lover, yearning for more, milking him, loving him. She spread her legs even wider to accommodate him into the crevasse of her buttocks.

Finally the young black buck finished emptying his sacks inside her Bangladeshi pussy and panted like a lion after feasting on its kill.

His hard cock remained inside Sajidah as she reached back and stroked his corn rolled hair and whispered lovingly to him "Thank you so much baby so good that was the best sex ever thank you,"

She pulled him to her and they kissed slowly and passionately as she ground her hips into him again and again. The kissing became more and more passionate as Reece became fully erect again. He began fucking Sajidah again. She was astounded. Only five minutes and he was ready to go again.

He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back in a tight lock, holding her up as his doggy style fucking became hard and fast. Reece closed his eyes and roared as Sajidah shook like a rag doll. Her cries of ecstasy became one long wail as her tits shook. The intensity of the fucking was so severe the young bull and Bangladeshi slut could not hold back any longer. Both came simultaneously. Joined in their wanton craving. Their flesh slapping together as he shot thick wads of jizz deep into her, while her pussy convulsed violently engulfing his huge cock in its intensity.

When Reece finished his breeding of his married MILF neighbour he jumped back off the bed and collapsed on the floor from the effort. Eyes closed he almost blacked out as he lay panting and sweating. He felt elated, ecstatic yet feverish. A huge grin plastered in his face as he surveyed his days work. The homies would be proud of him. This would push him up the local rankings no doubt.

Sajidah was not as strong. Her orgasm left her shattered and she experienced hallucinations for several minutes. Her vision became blurred, foam poured from her mouth and her pussy discharge became uncontrollable as it seemed out in warm jets into the air. She gripped the sheets crying in pleasure as her body convulsed again and again. When all finally subsided she remained in doggy style to allow Reece' precious semen to travel deep into her womb. She did not want to waste a single drop of his black gold.

Every tiny bit needed to be protected to boost her chances of interracial fertilisation. Cooing and moaning she finally relaxed and Reece left shortly after.

Later that night Sajidah found herself tossing and turning in bed. The smell of sex was still in the air. A part of her thanked Allah that her husband was away for so long. She could still smell him, his strong masculine smell.

Even after having shower she could still smell his sweat and cum on her. She did not mind it at all, in fact it turned her on. She felt like she had been marked by him, marked like she was some kind of property or territory.

As she lay there she thought about how quickly she had given in. Part of her felt ashamed by the lack of control she showed. She had acted like a total wanton slut. All because she had not had any sex in a while.

She knew that she was a terrible wife, mother and Muslim. She didn't feel terrible because of what happened but rather about what was to come. She knew that there was no turning back.

She laughed as she remembered what her friend Linda use to say. Once you go black...you never go back.

**********

The following day Sajidah went to work but her mind and body were still in another zone from the magnificent coupling with Reece. She felt euphoric and detached from everything. She tried to go about her normal routine yet she failed. She always found her self thinking about Reece and his cock.

As she approached the shared driveway she noticed Angela, Reece' mother and a middle aged black man sitting on deckchairs by their front door. Who she presumed was Leroy, but with Angela you never knew, the bitch might have already moved on. The man went indoors and Angela spoke to her.

"I heard what went on yesterday," Angela said to her with a shit eating grin.

Sajidah frowned at caught off by Angela randomly starting a conversation.

"Sorry you've lost me. What went on yesterday?" she replied to the tall, busty, svelte Jamaican matriarch. Gosh, thought Sajidah, they really did get the fittest negros to breed on those plantations. Angela was in her mid 40's but had the figure of a 20 year old glamour model.

"Don't mess me around. You and my Reece," she replied haughtily.

Sajidah was dumbstruck. She never envisaged the hoodlum would tell his mother. She refused to play ball.

"Listen lady. Whatever your son told you it's bullshit!" she said trying to sound convincing.

Hands on hips now, Angela refused to let up. "My son fucked you good and proper you slut. Don't deny it. Half the street heard you begging for it."

Sajidah ran indoors shocked and humiliated. For the next few hours she was in a daze. Unsure what to do. This was totally unexpected. She knew Angela could cause her a lot of trouble. She had to stop more people being told. She went and knocked on Reece' door.

The black man she had seen earlier opened the door and let her in. Angela and Reece were in the small living room. The interior was dated and the red carpet worn and in need of change. Sajidah knew Angela was hard up but she didn't think it was that bad but then, like most black women, she was always fabulously turned out; ghetto fabulous was the term she was looking for and Sajidah had to admit she had a stunning figure accentuated by a pair of quite magnificent black buttocks.

She looked at the three Jigaboos one by one then nervously addressed both mother and son.

"What happened yesterday was wrong and I regret it totally. I am really sorry for leading you astray young man please forgive me," she was a terrible liar and it must have shown. Even now she could feel how good he felt inside her and how wonderful the sex was.

"We do not mind what you did just don't lie about it," Angela replied almost seeming to sense Sajidah was not being sincere. "If you want someone have em that's my motto."

Sajidah was taken aback and confused. "So you don't mind?"

"Why the fuck should she?" replied Reece. "I'm an adult father of three and your an adult too. We do what we want."

"Exactly and that's why I was talking to you earlier. It ain't no problem to me ok," said Angela and then left the room. Her boyfriend remained and said "Reece mi bowy yuh kno mi aintcha yuh fada but yuh get mi backing mi proud of yuh an back yuh always inn yuh decisions," His Jamaican accent was thick, it took a few minutes for her to process what he had said.

He looked Sajidah up and down admiring her figure before following Angela. She had felt his gaze scanning her body, sizing her up. Like a wolf ready to pounce. Sajidah also got a good look at the man she had heard so much about from Reece. The man who was partly to blame for the sleepless nights she endured when Angela was being fucked. He exuded power, dominance, it helped that he was built like a tank and must have been at least 6 foot 6 in height. He had a sleeve tattoo on his right hand, with images she couldn't quiet make out. He had long dread locks, which were tied back in a ponytail. His skin was darker than coal. He was probably the darkest negro Sajidah had ever seen. She was drawn to him and his power. She felt weak in her knees as he continued sizing her up. She forgotten all about Reece, Angela and the reason why she had initially come over. She was snapped from daze when she felt stinging slap on her ass.

Sajidah smiled to her self and turned around. She collapsed into Reece' arms and they kissed passionately hands exploring each other bodies. He almost tried to tear her Abaya off but she stopped him. "Patience my love wait for me. Tonight we will be together. Tonight we will satisfy our crazed lust ok." She left her negro bull panting and dizzy for her pussy. Playing hard to get was so difficult thought Sajidah as she left barely able to walk her pussy was so wet.

*******

That night Sajidah and Reece dined out at Sahara Grill in Whitechapel, a Halal grill restaurant full of Asian Muslims. All the women were hijabis and men were bearded. They were all surprised to see the coal black youth arrive with a hot hijabi on his arm.

Sajidah had worn her tightest fitting black mesh design silk Abaya, hijab, fuck me stilettos. Besides the tight fitting Abaya she looked like the perfect hijabi, all grace and poise, whilst Reece looked like the perfect hoodlum, dangerous and dominant. Sajidah had spent hours on getting ready and she knew she looked good when Reece had come to pick her up he nearly took her right in front of her door step. It took great resilience from her to pull him off her and remind him that she was his tonight, there was no need to rush. She had also called her in laws and asked them to keep the kids for an extra couple of days. Which both they and the kids were happy about.

All eyes were on them, just like Sajidah wanted it. She knew it was reckless as this was a popular sight for Bangladeshi Muslims, the chances of running in to someone she knew was high. But she no longer gave a fuck, she wanted to be seen, she wanted everyone to know that she was owned by him. Reece made it that fact very clear as he had his hand on her booty as they were led to the table by a waiter.

Under her hijab and unbeknown to Reece she had got her hair done in corn rolls. She had read in an interracial dating forum that corn rolls were a sign of a non-black woman's commitment to loving black men. She had also decided to wax all over and had shaved the ever growing bush finally. She was smooth and fresh down there. Ready for a long night of fucking.

The waiter who was desperately trying to hide his shock and disgust led them to a table in the corner. Which was in very dark area of the restaurant, it was far from the other tables. They both knew why they had been given this table. Despite being out of the way from rest of the customers they still got looks of scorn, hate, amazement and fascination from the other customers for awhile. Until like all things they were forgotten about. Which suited both Reece and Sajidah.

When the waiter arrived Sajidah openly referred to Reece as her husband and ordered the food and drinks. They could tell the waiter had gossiped about them because all the staff kept glancing at them for the rest of the evening. When she went to the rest room there were several hijabis in there chatting and doing their make up.

One of them asked her openly about Reece and Sajidah proudly spoke of him as her husband. "What do you see in such a filfthy Kalia?" One asked. Sajidah replied "The pleasure he brings to me Sister cannot be bought for all the money in the world." They were all taken aback and Sajidah left the ladies 10 minutes later having explained to them the joys of interracial sex.

The women were stunned and disgusted by her brashness, her lack of hesitation in describing her sexual tryst with her negro lover. She left all those women stunned and had a feeling a few of them were curious about black cock, that was for certain.

Throughout the meal Sajidah quietly told Reece what she craved later that night. The poor young jigaboo could barely eat as the blood had rushed from his head down to his cock. She told him of the outrageously sexy frilly crotch less panties she was wearing and how she needed him to take it off with his teeth.

She unzipped his pants under the table and gently pulled out his huge black monster. She began stroking it, it was already hard, she wanted to get even harder.

"Damn you horny Bengali bitch, you want my black meat more than this Halal meat don't you?" he asked gritting through his teeth as he tried to keep his composure.

"Yesss...baby..I want this big nigger meat...I..need..it," she whispered to him.

She dropped her fork under the table, winked at him and got under table. Reece looked at her confusingly as he saw get under the table. His confusion was cleared when he felt her cool and sexy lips on his cock. She was sucking him right here in the restaurant. Reece placed his hand under the table and grabbed the back of her hijab covered head. He pushed her head down further and further until he felt the back of her throat.

Sajidah was gagging and choking on her black lovers massive cock. She had only planned on giving it a kiss or two. Yet here she was being face fucked under the table. Her pussy was on fire, she knew she would climax any second. He was thrusting in to her face hard, the force of the thrusts made her hit the underside of the table. Thankfully she didn't hit it that hard.

"You alright bitch?" asked Reece.

"Mmmpffff," moaned Sajidah with her mouth still wrapped around his cock. She was slobbering all over his black meat, as he continued fucking her face. He finally relented and let go of her face, he didn't want to blow his load so early. He wanted to save it for her pussy. He reluctantly ordered her to get back up on her chair. She was disappointed that he wouldn't let her taste his cum right now. Reece noticed her disappointment.

"Stop pouting my bitch, I'm saving my nut for that bengali cunt of yours," he purred in to her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

"Yesss baby!!" she moaned softly as she gave his cock one final tug as the waiter approached them with the bill.

He was tempted to just throw her over the table and take her right here and now. No bitch had ever got him so worked up.

He usually got bored of sluts after a couple of days. But he knew this bengali MILF was a special kind of slut. He knew he wasn't going to get tired of her anytime soon. He no longer wanted to share her with his homies, he was going go keep her all to himself.