Nephew’s Aunt

Story Info
Charlie and Samantha, Life after the wedding.
10.5k words
4.2
15.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Nephew's Aunt - Amazing First Swap

This chronicles the adventures of Charlie, a widower of a few years, and finding love after finding lust.

See Niece's Wedding for all his fun, or just Part 7 How he first met Samantha & 8 for how he first fucks her.

It's been almost 3 months since Sean & Chrissy's wedding where I met Sean's Aunt Samantha. When an old friend of mine, well Jen and I, called. We were very friendly with Ross and Ally. Jen met Ally at some work conference, training thing and they kind of hit it off. One night we were over for dinner and the girls kissed on a dare to tease us, and well things snowballed from there. We swapped, we double teamed the girls, the girls played with each other, it was great.

They have two kids so getting alone adult time was hard for them, but they managed it a few times a year. They have kept in touch by phone since Jen passed. Ross called, and I explained I had met Samantha and everything that was happening with her. Ally joins the conversation on speaker phone. She is excited for me, and insists I let her know when Samantha is in town, so we can get together for dinner.

Sam and I are FaceTiming the next night. She has made the final decision. She is moving back home. "Would it be bad if I said I wanted to come that way for a long weekend without telling my sister? Just you, me and some apartment hunting?" She asks. I smile, and she giggles seeing me smile. "So you like that idea?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely I do." I say.

Samantha laughs. She books a flight while we are talking, and looks at me a little shy and unsure. "Are you sure you don't want me to get a hotel?" She asks.

"Samantha I want you in bed with me the entire time. In fact I might just tie you to it so you can't leave." I say.

"I've been handcuffed, but never tied down before." She says with a sexy smile.

"Oh you are definitely getting tied to the bed now." I say.

"Promises, promises." She says smiling at me.

I think of Ross and Ally. "Hey, a friend and his wife would really like to get together. Are you ok if we have dinner with them one night? They would like to meet the new woman in my life."

Samantha smiles sweetly. I love her smile. "The new woman in your life?" She asks.

"Yes, I told them about you." I say.

"I would love to meet them." She says.

We hang up and I sit there imagining tying Samantha tied to the bed. Then I think of the toys. I am sure she wouldn't be thrilled with used toys. I go up to the toy box and start sorting through it. I have the dildos, vibrators, and anything that goes in, set aside to be tossed. I then smile thinking of mailing them to Chrissy and her face when she opens the box. I have multiple straps and 10 wrist/ankle restraints. How did I get 10? Ah well. A couple of eye masks, hoods mostly from Chrissy, nipple clamps and the paddle with SLUT on it. Later after putting on fresh sheets I think of the bed straps. I set it up under the mattress, and make the bed again.

Thursday afternoon I head to the airport to pick up Samantha, and I drive past an adult store in the next town. I smile to myself. We are stopping on the way home. At the airport she almost knocks me over, hugging and kissing me so hard. A few people look and I don't care. We get into the car and I am sure she would be in my lap if I had old bench seats. "I took a nap on the plane and had a dream." She says softly as she leans over to kiss me. "It was a very nice dream."

"It was?" I say smiling as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Oh yes. As in drive home very fast type of dream." She sighs.

I play stupid. "Why would I want to speed?"

She looks at me with a very serious look. "Because, I swear I am ready to just bend over the hood of your car and have you fuck me right here."

"Oh that kind of dream." I say laughing.

She smiles and sits back. "Drive!"

"Yes Ma'am."

We are talking and holding hands as we drive. I pull into the adult store and she gives me a smile. "Really?"

I park the car and turn to her. "Samantha, I want to tease you with a vibrator among other things. I want to have a few things for you at the house."

She looks a little embarrassed. "You have something in mind?"

"I do." I say.

She giggles. "I am going sex toy shopping with a guy. Ok then."

We walk in, and she looks around in awe. We are standing at a display full of different vibrators. She looks at me. "Pick one." I say.

She starts muttering to herself. She stops at a good sized one with a clit tickler, and smiles at me as she takes it off the rack. I grab one made to slip over her clit and tease just her clit. "That looks interesting." She says with a smile.

I steer her over towards the anal stuff. She looks up at me. "Charlie, you are still big for me period. Can I get used to you before we go there?" She asks. I am sure my face shows disappointment. "I promise we will try, but I can't imagine you doing that after just fingering my bum. That will take some work."

I sigh like a little kid. "Okay."

She leans over and kisses my cheek. We wander around. I see some flavored lube and smile at her as I pick up a variety pack. She takes my hand and pulls me into a much smaller men's section. She points to the male prostate toys. "What's good for the goose." She smiles at me.

"Wow, um I have never." I stutter.

"Really?" She giggles. "Maybe we can explore another time together." She reaches out and grabs what looks like a soft jelly/rubber tube with nubs inside it. "I wonder if you will like this?" She asks out loud as she picks it up, with a big smile.

We get to the check out and I see the Lush toys behind the counter. I turn to Samantha. "Pink, purple or blue?"

"What?"

"Pick a color." I tell her.

"Purple."

I turn to the clerk and nod towards the Lush. "Purple please."

"Charlie." Samantha gasps seeing what I am doing and the price of the Lush. "That's too much."

The clerk stops. I slide my card on the counter, and wave her on. I turn to Samantha. I say nice and clear. "Ok, it's not for you. Think of it for me. I want to watch your beautiful face as the pleasure ripples through your body as I control the vibrations on my phone." I see her go a little pink as she blushes. "Look at that. I made you blush."

"Shut up. You jerk." She smiles.

The woman hands me the bag. Looks at Samantha and then me and says. "Most of the toys come with about a 1/4 of a charge for use right away."

I smile. "You hear that Sam. It comes charged." Now I am laughing. She is beat red. I actually embarrassed her. With all her jokes and innuendos, I caught her off guard. She just takes my hand and pulls me out of the store.

We get outside and she points to my car. "Trunk."

"What?" I ask.

"You want to watch me with a toy, fine. To be honest, it's turning me on, but not while driving. You will kill us. Toys. Trunk. Now." She says firmly. "How long does it take to get to your house?" She asks as I put the bag in the trunk.

"30 minutes." I say as I close the trunk.

Samantha pulls me to her and gives me a soul sucking kiss. "Drive fast!"

Twenty three minutes later I am pulling into my garage. I pop the trunk. "No toys. Just you and me." She says.

"Luggage." I say.

"Later. You, me, naked on a bed. NOW!" She says with urgency.

I take her by the hand and pull her behind me as I head for my bedroom. In no time we are both naked standing beside the bed kissing. I have my fingers rubbing through her very wet pussy lips, and she has her hand wrapped around my hard on. She looks at me with a concerned look. "Please tell me we didn't just leave the lube in the car." I point to a new bottle of lube on the nightstand. She smiles and points to the bed. "Lay down."

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I lay back on my bed.

She crawls on the bed beside me and gently wraps her hand around my hard on. "I can't believe how thick you are." She says smiling at me as she slowly jerks me off rubbing the lube around me. "I have been practicing." She says with a smile.

"Practicing?" I ask.

She smiles as I watch her rub lube through her pussy lips, " I ordered a dildo online that looked thick, and well it is, but it's not as thick as you." She looks down and smiles as her hand can't close around me, and starts to crawl over me. She holds me in place and sinks half way down with a deep satisfied moan. "God you are everywhere inside of me." She moans as she lifts up, and sinks all the way down. I just groan.

She starts with just grinding on me. As she rocks back and forth something is rubbing just under my head and up over the ridge as she does. She smiles down at me saying. "You look like you are enjoying this." I pull her head to me and kiss her. I tangle my fingers in her hair and hold her to me. I give her a long passionate kiss. I let her go and she smiles. "I will take that as a yes. Let's see if you like this." She leans her body forward pulling off me, and then pushes back. We both moan.

I look up into her eyes. "You are so soft, hot, wet and tight. You feel amazing." I moan.

She smiles. "I guess opposites attract. I was thinking how big and hard you feel inside me stretching me out." She keeps fucking forward and back on me. It feels fantastic. She starts panting a little. Then as I start feeling wet her panting gets louder. HHAA. HHAA. HHHAAA.

I hold her head in my hands and look in her eyes. "Do it Sam. Let me watch you cum. Fuck me. Cum on me. Do it Sam!"

"HHHAAA. HHHAAA HHHAAA. HHHHHAAAAA!" She loudly moans and orgasms on me. I love the feeling of her soft pussy squeezing me. She stops moving on me, as she is leaning forward.

I grab her body and hold her in place. "Nope, not yet. I am so close." I say as I start bucking up into her.

Her eyes go wide. Her mouth opens, and her breathing comes in uneven stuttered breaths. Ahhh. Ah. AAHHH. Aahh. She is on overload. I saw it before at the wedding, the night we first had sex. "Do I need to stop?" I ask.

"S...soon?" She asks.

"Very!" I tell her.

"Do it. C..cum. Please." She gasps

Her pussy is squeezing and spasming around me. I can't last. I shove up two more times and push her down onto me. She gasps as I push, and I cum. My hands slide off her hips, and Samantha falls off beside me. She lays beside me with her top leg over mine and her head on my chest. She just lays there breathing heavily. She calms down after a few minutes, and shuffles up beside me laying on her side looking at me.

"Charlie, no man has ever done to me what you do." She sighs.

I fluff it off. "I know I am awesome."

She slaps my chest and smiles at me. "No, I am serious. No One Ever has made me orgasm so completely. I swear I felt it in my toes at the end when you came."

I half roll over her and kiss her. I am giving her a long soft loving kiss when I think. I love her. I wasn't sure I would ever feel that again. I break the kiss and look down at her. She smiles at me as if she is reading my mind. "Yes Charlie, I Love You Too." She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tight.

After a moment she releases me, and looks up at me. "Charlie, I want you to make love to me. Nice and slow and gentle. I want to wrap my legs around you and hold you inside me. I want to hold you in my arms as I feel you slip in and out of me."

I say nothing. I reach for the lube and move between her legs. She spreads her legs back and smiles as I hold my dick above her pussy and drizzle lube on both of us. I aim down a bit and nudge in. "Oh yeah." Samantha sighs as I slip right in about half way. I hold still for a moment, until I feel her legs wrap around me, her heels on me, pulling me in more. I push in and her legs hold me tight. "God, you feel so good. I wish we could stay like this forever." She says as she pulls me into a kiss.

As we break the kiss. I smile down at her. We could, but after a bit my big & hard would become small & soft. She smiles and kisses me. "I think I would like that too. Knowing I wore you out, and feeling you go limp inside me. Not tonight though." She says as she squeezes me between her legs. I lean down and start sucking and licking her nipples, and Samantha moans her approval. I feel her hand reach down between us to rub her clit. She sighs in pleasure. "Ooooohhhhh, just like that. Don't you dare stop." I keep my slow gentle pace, while she rubs her clit and I suck on her nipples. Her breathing increases just a tick and she sighs as I feel her pussy give me a small squeeze. "Oooohhhh, that was so nice." She says as she pulls me off her nipple, and smiles at me.

I pull up and back out of her. "Doggie." I say as I tap her hip. She smiles and moves. With her head down on the bed she wiggles her ass at me. I reach out, hold her still and push back in. We both moan.

I go right back to the same pace, but Sam starts pushing back against me. She sighs and moans as we bump together, and I end up deep inside her. Back and forth we go. She feels wonderful like this. When she pushes back hard, the tip of my dick rubs just right inside her. The way she is moaning I think she likes it too. She brushes her hair out of her face and looks at me. The pleasure she is feeling is obvious. "Harder Charlie. I know you Need it harder." She says with a lusty smile.

I don't answer I just hold her hips and fuck her harder. Trying my best to end with a good hard bump against her. Her body shakes as we fuck. "That's it Charlie. Fuck me. I want to feel your cum deep inside me. I want to feel it squirt. I want to feel the warmth inside me. Do it." She says as I fuck her.

It takes me just a dozen or so harder strokes with her egging me on. I grab her hips hard and shove in one last time. I hold her tight to me and groan as I cum. After a moment Samantha falls flat on the bed. "MMMmmmm. I love feeling you cum inside of me. I swear I can feel you swell, pulse and squirt inside of me. Then the warmth of your cum." She sighs as she holds her arms open to me. I lay down and my head lands near her boobs. She hugs my head to her chest, holding me tight and sighing. This is nice I think, as I enjoy the pillowy softness of her boobs, and listening to her heartbeat slowly slow down.

She eventually releases my head. "I have to get up." She sighs as she gets up and heads for the bathroom. After a few minutes her head pops out. "Do you mind if I shower?" She asks and then smiles. "And would you get my bag out of your car?"

"I would be happy to." I say as I get up. "After we shower." I add as I walk into the bathroom with her.

It's nice washing her, and having her wash me. I start getting hard and she smiles at me. "Really? Again?" She asks.

"I have a sexy woman soaping and stroking me. What did you expect?" I ask as I lean down and kiss her.

"Well this sexy woman needs a time out, and I still can't believe you can go three times. I have never been with a guy that went more than twice." She says looking up at me. I swear her eyes are sparkling. I can't help myself. I push her back against the shower wall and kiss her hard. She moans as I kiss her. Her hands reach out and hold my head to her. We break the kiss and she sighs. "We should get out of the shower." I give her a big smile, and she continues. "Get dressed and get something to eat." She laughs. "Stop pouting I am all yours until Sunday afternoon when I fly home."

"Ok." I sigh.

We do a drive by of two of the apartment complex's she has an appointment with tomorrow, and have stopped for dinner at a local spot. After dinner we go home, watch some tv and go to bed.

Samantha is having fun. Trying the different flavored lubes on me. She decides strawberry is the winner. Once I am slippery she slides the nubby tube over me she picked up at the adult store. I will admit, it kind of feels nice. She is holding the tube in both hands as pushes it up and down. The nubs slip sliding up and down from my shaft to my head feel nice. Then she pulls it off, and sucks on me. Then she goes back to the tube. Back and forth she goes. I thought for sure she would finish me with her mouth, but she pulls off me and goes back to the tube. She is stroking me faster. Slipping the tube up and down. "Come on Charlie, do it. I want to watch you cum."

The lube, the nubs, her fast stroking and squeezing it's all too much. My whole body twitches, I groan and cum. I shoot two shots straight up. They mostly land on me and her hands that are still stroking me. I drool out a third and she is still rubbing me. I gasp and twitch more. "Please Stop. Fuck Stop."

She giggles, as I grab her arms to hold her still. "Aww was someone too sensitive?" She pulls off her oversized nightshirt and wipes her hands clean. She puts the tube on the nightstand and wipes me clean. She snuggles against me. "Do you think that I could just snuggle with you? I am jet lagged and still feeling a little sore from earlier." She sees my face. "Oh no Charlie. It's not you. Well it is." She giggles. "I am getting used to you, but you made me orgasm a couple of times, and the love making was beautiful, but it was long."

I push her hair back behind her ear. "I didn't want to...". I start, but she cuts me off.

"I wanted it all and then some. Trust me Charlie, I loved it all. I just need a good night's sleep." She says as she snuggles against me. I kiss the top of her head. I lay there listening to her breathing as she eventually falls asleep.

I wake up and she isn't in bed. I lay there thinking she is in the bathroom. I can smell her hair on the pillow beside me. I notice no noise from the bathroom, and is that coffee I smell. I roll over and look. The bathroom is dark. Oh I don't think so. I go to the bathroom and it takes a moment to pee with my morning wood. I am thinking I am taking her where I find her in the house. As I walk out of the bedroom I see the lube on the nightstand. I grab it and walk out in search for Samantha. I see her on the deck. She is on a padded wicker chair. I can already see her turned and bent over the back of it in my head.

She looks up and smiles at first. "Charlie!" She says seeing me naked. Then she sees my face, and my hardon as I reach her. "Charlie?" She asks as I pull her to her feet. I pull her shirt off. Now we are both naked. I spin her around and push her into and over the back of the chair. "Charlie, someone might see." She pleads as I cover my hardon in lube and push in. At first there is some resistance, but then once I am in I push all the way in as I lean forward pinning her hips to the chair, and her naked body over the deck railing.

I woke up horny. I settle in with a nice steady rhythm that has Samantha gasping, grunting and moaning. It's mostly all good grunts, until the end. I feel myself getting close, and I start fucking harder. I can tell by the noises she is making. It's a bit much, but I am so close. Samantha knows it too. "Please Charlie." She begs.

I push in deep one last time. I pin her to the back of the chair with my body weight and cum. I groan and Samanatha moans. She looks back at me with a small smile. "And good morning to you too."

I pull out and sit back into another chair. "You got out of bed." I say.

"I could have come back to bed." She half giggles and sighs still over the railing.

"I smelt you on the pillow, and I wanted you." I say.

Samantha's look gets emotional. She stands up, comes to me, and sits in my lap. "You know my smell?" She asks and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and just looks into my eyes.

"God, you are beautiful." I say and she kisses me again. We break the kiss and it just comes out. "I love you Samantha."

She hugs me tight to her chest again. I kiss her boob and smile. I could get to like this. Then I hear a sniffle. I look up and she has tears in her eyes. "Samantha?"

"I am happy." She says bending down and giving me a soft, tender kiss. "I don't think I have ever been this happy." She says hugging me back to her chest. I hug her and rub her back. She giggles. "It might be too late, but can your neighbors see us?"

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers