Nephew’s Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here no. You bent over the railing earlier." I smile. "Maybe." And I laugh.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Would you like to go back to bed?"

"Sounds like a plan." I say as I tap her bum for her to get up. We spend the next hour making love like we did the day before. She orgasms a few times, but taps out near the end. I can see it on her face. She is beyond overwhelmed, and needs to stop, but she sucks and licks on the head of my dick like a woman possessed. She wraps a hand around me dick as I reach for her head. I respect the unspoken barrier and just put the head plus an inch or two. Back and forth, in and out of her mouth. Until I groan and cum.

Samantha lets out a satisfied moan. "MMMMMmmmnnn." As I cum in her mouth. I can feel her swallowing as she keeps licking and sucking me dry in her mouth. She crawls up beside my and uses my arm for a pillow. We lay there together for a bit. Just relaxing against each other.

We eventually get up and go apartment hunting as planned. We are pulling up to the first place when Ross texts me.

Ross - Ally wants to splurge and go somewhere nice. I have a table for 4 at Elliot's 6pm

ME - perfect we will see you there.

I tell Samantha, and she looks worried. "I didn't pack for nice. I need an outfit."

"No problem. I can take you to a nice mall, and get you something there." I say.

She stares at me for a moment. "I will get myself something there, Charlie."

I smile. "I will let you pay, if I can pick it out."

She smiles at me. "Nothing crazy. I want to make a good impression with your friends."

I squeeze her hand. "I promise. Something nice, with a touch of casual and sexy." I look her up and down and put on a French accent. "We will have to get something the show off her natural curves while hiding those trouble spots." I say.

"TROUBLE SPOTS!" She says loudly. I quickly get out of the car. Behind me I hear Samantha. "You better run."

After looking at three different apartments, we are at the mall. I find the perfect dress in the second shop. Samantha steps out of the fitting room and I am dumbstruck. "Wow!" Is all I get out. Samantha smiles as she steps in front of the mirror and looks at herself while looking at me in the reflection. The mid section is more fitted, and so the hips and top seem to flare out showing her curves very nicely. It has no arms, nice cleavage, but not crazy, and flows past her knees.

She turns and looks at the sales girl. "I think we have a winner." Samantha looks at me, does an exaggerated twirl to puff up the bottom and walks in the changing room.

We are walking through the mall after paying, when I see a lingerie store. I smile as I think I owe her a pair of panties. After all, I did rip a pair off her in the hotel at the wedding. I sit us on a bench just before the doors to the store. I point to the store. "What are your sizes?" I ask.

"Charlie, I have underwear." She says with a smile.

"First off, I owe you some to replace what I ripped off you at the wedding. Secondly, while you are wearing it tonight, I want you to be thinking of me taking it off you. And last but not least, you didn't answer my question. What are your sizes?" I ask.

She tells me and I stand up. "No peeking." I say and I walk in. A young pretty sales girl appears with a big smile. I tell her I want something beautiful and sexy for a beautiful and sexy woman. She walks me over to a display that reads Silk & Lace. I choose a wider thong style panty like I ripped off her, and a silk bra. It has barely a half cup if you will so it doesn't get in the way of deep cleavage tops. I pay and walkout.

Samantha looks at me with a smile. "Let me see." She says.

"Nope. You can see it when you model it at home for me." I say as I hold out my hand to help her up.

She takes my arm and sighs as we walk. "Brat." I just laugh. We are in the car driving home when Samantha asks. "Hey, ummm, are these friends like friends or friends with benefits?"

I laugh. "Are you asking if Jen and I have swung with them in the past? The answer is yes." I see her face blank. I squeeze her hand softly. "But that isn't happening tonight. In fact that hasn't happened since Jen got sick."

"Charlie, I didn't mean to..". She starts but I cut her off.

"It's ok Sam. It's a fair question. We have stayed in touch and stayed friends since Jen passed. Ally heard Ross and I talking and is super happy that I have found someone....found you." I say smiling at her. "I would never ambush you like that."

"Can I be honest?" She asks.

"Of course."

"Ever since you first talked to me about it, I have thought about it from time to time. It's exciting and scary at the same time." Samantha says softly. "I don't know if I actually could do it."

I squeeze her hand to try and reassure her. "Samantha, I promise you tonight is just dinner and drinks. Ok?"

She smiles and nods at me. "Ok."

By the time we get home we have about an hour or so until we need to get ready. Samantha is a little nervous. I pour a large drink, and pull Sam into my lap as I sit in my recliner. I hold her in one arm, and pick up the drink. I take a shot, and hand it to Samantha. She smiles at me and takes a swig. I take the glass and hug her. She leans against me and lets out a relaxing sigh.

After a moment, Samantha sighs. "Thank You."

"For what?" I ask.

"For this. For holding me. For understanding." She says into my neck.

I turn and kiss her head. "Always."

"There is one thing missing though." She says.

"Anything." I say.

She snaps her fingers holding out her hand and giggles. "Drink!"

"Yes Ma'am." I laugh as I hand her the glass. She drinks some, and I finish it.

We both sit there in silence for a few just relaxing when Samantha giggles. "I am So Glad I didn't tell Sue I was flying back."

I hug her a tick tighter. "Me too."

A little bit later Samantha sighs. "I need the little girls room." She says as she moves to get up. She goes into the bathroom and I take the shopping bags to the bedroom. I lay the dress out on the bed with the underwear beside it.

As she walks in she starts to say. "There you...." But when she spots the lingerie she stops. "Charlie, it's beautiful."

"For a beautiful woman." I say and she hugs me tight, resting her head on my chest. Then I hear a sniffle. With a smile in my voice I ask. "Why are you crying now?"

"No man has ever bought me lingerie before." She says.

"Really?" She just gives me an embarrassing smile. "I am going to spoil you with beautiful lacy, silky things." She pulls my head down and kisses me. I can't help but moan into the kiss. I break the kiss and pull my head back. "I am so taking that off you later." I sigh.

"No Ripping it off." She warns me.

I know she is saying she doesn't want me to rip of the first lingerie I have given her. "No Ma'am." I say with a smile.

She pushes on my chest backing me up towards the door. "Now out. I need to get ready, and you don't get to see it on me until you take it off me."

"But...."

"Out!" She says with a smile as she pushes me past the door and closes it. I pour another drink and sit in my recliner waiting.

She eventually comes out. I didn't think it was possible, but she looks better than in the store. "You are beautiful." I sigh. I get up and walk to her, she stiff arms me stopping me from holding her.

"Charlie, fresh lipstick and makeup. No smudging. Go get ready." She says as she leans in and gives me a soft kiss. "The lingerie is so soft." She says smiling at me. I just groan. "Good, you are worked up now too. Now go." She says.

I run a razor over my face, and get dressed. A simple button down shirt, slacks and shoes. We get to the restaurant and as we are walking in Ross and Ally pull into the lot. Ross is beeping and flashing the lights over and over. I laugh. "He does that just to get a rise out of Ally. I am sure she is yelling at him now." I tell Samantha.

Ally gets out yelling into the car. "What are you 12?" Ally turns and sees me. "Charlie!" She says holding her arms open to hug me. "I've missed you." She says as she hugs me. She lets me go and looks at Samantha. "You must be Samantha."

Sam looks at me. "Are you seeing another woman?" With a deadpan look that catches me off guard for a moment, and the two of them laugh.

Ally gives Samantha a polite hug. "Oh I like you already." Ally takes Samantha's arm in hers. "Go talk to your 12 year old friend." As the women walk ahead of us. Dinner goes great, at the end of it Ally whines. "I don't want to go back to my children. Having an adult dinner has been so nice."

"Don't. I have a bottle of Macallan 18, just begging to be opened." I say.

Ally looks at Ross. "Please, just one or two."

Ross smiles. "I can never say no to you. That's why we have three kids."

Ally giggles. "Yup and then I was smart and got you fixed."

Ross just ignores her and smiles. "Your house it is." He says to me.

We get to my place and the ladies almost instantly kick off their shoes as they sit side by side on the couch with their legs tucked under them, and chatting. I am glad they are getting along. Samantha was nervous. I pour them both some Macallan, and Ross and I head into the kitchen and grab a beer. We stand there talking and drinking after we finish our second beer, I head to the small bathroom. I come out of the half bath and Ross turns to me in the doorway and waves me forward with his finger to his lips. I join him and see Ally and Samantha kissing.

I hear Ally ask. "How was that? Softer than a guy kissing you, right?"

Samantha has a small smile. "Yes." I watch as Ally slowly moves in. Giving Samantha time to pull back, but she doesn't. She tilts her head and kisses her again.

I pull Ross back and he looks at me. "What?"

"Ross, I told her about us swinging in the past. Samantha told me she has never done anything like that, or never been with a woman. I promised her nothing would happen. There was no pressure tonight." I say.

"I didn't think so either, but they have different ideas." Says Ross.

"Please Ross, if something is going to happen let them start it ok. We don't mention we saw them kissing." I say.

Ross puts up his hands. "Let them come to us." He says with a smile. "Got it."

Then Ally yells out. "Bartender we need refills."

Ross waves me forward. "After you sir."

Ross grabs some fresh beers. We walk out and Samantha is a little flushed. I put my beer down by my recliner and pour the ladies fresh drinks. I hand Ally hers and Samantha stands. While I am holding the drink she pulls my head down and gives me a deep soft kiss. So much for my hard on relaxing. Ally starts cheering behind us. "You go girl!"

I break the kiss and pull back smiling. "And you are certainly welcome." I say holding up her drink.

Sam takes her drink and smiles at me. She looks at my recliner and says, "Sit." Just as I sit Sam moves towards me. "This seat was very comfortable earlier." Samantha says as she pulls up her dress and sits in my lap. She grinds down a little bit into my hard on and smiles. As I wrap my right arm around her body, she takes my left and puts it about ⅔ of the way up her thigh, under her dress. "That's better. Now I won't slip off."

I look over and Ally has her legs across Ross's lap with her foot nudging his hard on. Things definitely feel a little sexually charged. Samantha takes another drink and looks at me. The lust is burning in her eyes. "Did you like watching?" Samantha asks me.

I decide to come clean. "You saw us?"

She smiles at me, and nods towards a window. "I saw your reflection in the window. Why did you stop watching?" She asks.

"I kind of felt bad. I had promised you nothing would happen. I didn't want you to feel pressured if you saw us watching." I say. "I made Ross promise we wouldn't mention it or make you feel pressured. You don't have to do anything." I tell her.

Her face softens and she hugs me to her chest. I can hear the emotion in her voice. "I Love You, Charlie."

"I Love You Too." I say kissing her cleavage.

She takes my hand and slides it up her thigh. I look over at Ross & Ally. They are just watching. Ally smiles and nods her head as if to say do it. "Samantha, they are watching." I say.

"I know, and to be honest it's kind of scary and hot." She pauses for a moment. "I have been wet since I asked Ally if she would kiss me." Samantha giggles seeing the surprise on my face. "That's right Charlie. I asked her to kiss me. I have thought about a threesome since we first talked about it. It's always been different women, but it's always been with you. Then tonight I caught myself daydreaming about it with Ally. I thought it couldn't hurt to ask."

"Really?" I say just as my fingers brush the edge of her new panties.

"Mmmmmm. Right there." She sighs as I feel the heat. She kisses my forehead and looks at me and smiles as my finger slips inside her wet pussy. "There is just one problem." She sighs.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I don't want anyone but you to ever take this lingerie off me. You don't know how special this was to me. I was sitting outside the store thinking it was finally happening. A man was buying me lingerie." She says smiling at me.

I lean my head back and pull her to me giving her a gentle loving kiss. "I promise I will never stop buying it for you." I say and Samantha hugs me tight.

"Do you think maybe you could take it off me now?" She asks, smiling at me.

"I would love to." I say, and Samantha gets up and stands in front of me. I reach out and hold her hips for just a moment and spin her around. As I do I look up and Ally is now standing with her back to Ross. Looks like we are stripping our women.

I pull the zipper down on Samantha's dress and run my hands up and over her shoulders, pushing her dress off. It catches on her hips, as does Ally's. I look up and see Ally smiling at Samantha. I reach for Sam's hips and tug her dress down over her hips. Samantha steps one leg out of her dress, and kicks it off her other leg. I look up and see Ally doing the same thing. I want to enjoy this. I reach around and cup Samantha's tits. I hold one in each hand. Her nipples are hard under the soft silk. I have to admit the material is silky smooth. Sure enough I look up and Ally is holding Ross's hands over her tits through Ally's plain bra. I pull my hands back and unclip the bra. I reach my hand under her bra pinching and pulling on her nipples. Sam drops her bra to the floor and sighs as she watches Ally do the same thing.

I slide my hands down to the lacy waistband of the thong. I hook my thumbs under the waistband and pull it down. I run my hand up the inside of her thighs as she steps out of her panties. She spreads her legs for me and I flatten my hand and run it up and down her pussy.

I look up again and Ally is in the middle of the room. "If you want to do this Samantha, you need to come to me." Ally says, holding out her hand for Samantha to take. Samantha steps forward and takes her hand. Ally pulls her tight against her. They wrap their arms around each other and kiss passionately. I watch one of Ally's hands run through Samantha's hair, and the other run down her back, reaching the top of her bum.

All you hear are soft sighs, and wet kissing sounds. Fuck I am as hard as a rock. Ally pulls back a bit, and as she does Samantha reaches out and softly at first holds Ally's boob in her hand. She squeezes it and smiles as she plays with Ally's hard nipple. I see Ally smile and nod, as Sam tilts her head down and sucks on one of Ally's nipple. I realize I have a shitty view. I get up and sit on the sofa with Ross. The women see me move and turn so both guys get a good view.

Ally gently pulls Samantha up. She holds her face in her hands and kisses her softly. Samantha reaches down and runs her fingers over Ally's pussy. Ally lets out a sigh of pleasure. "Ally, I want to taste you." Says Samantha.

"I was thinking the same about tasting you." Says Ally, but Samantha drops to her knees in front of her and leans forward to lick Ally. "Ok then. You first." Ally says as she runs her fingers in Samantha's hair, and sighs. "Oh wow Sam, right there." She sighs.

Samantha looks up at Ally as she flicks her tongue across Ally's clit. "You look so sexy right now." Says Ally.

Samantha must be doing good. Ally has gone quiet. She has always been a quiet woman when she orgasms, but she clenches up when she cums hard. Ally's grip in Samantha's hair gets tighter as she holds her head against her. Samantha keeps licking and slurping. She is really going at it. I see Ally starting to bend over some at the waist. She is going to cum. She lets out the softest sounds. Not much more than a soft sigh or moan, but she is holding Samantha's head against her. Ally shakes, almost doubles over, over Samantha's head and lets out a deep breath. After a moment she stands up and releases Samantha's head.

Ally pulls Samantha up and they hug. They stand there holding each other. They must have been whispering to each other because Ally pulls back and looks at Samantha. "Sit between the guys. Let's give them a good view." She holds Samanatha back by holding her hand, and Ally looks at us. "Boys, why are you both still dressed?"

We don't answer, we just strip. Ross is naked first, and he looks at Ally. I can hear the humor in her voice. "It's not your turn. Sit down." I don't question it, I just sit.

Ally lets go of Samantha's hand, and spanks her ass. Sam yelps. "Oh I think she might like that. Go sit between the boys." Ally tells her. Samantha sits between us and turns to me. I bend down to kiss her, and she reaches for my hardon. Ally spanks Sam's ass cheek that was exposed when she turned to kiss me. Samantha yelps again. "It's my turn." Ally says as she rolls Samantha back so she is sitting on her bum. She then grabs her thighs and tugs. Samantha giggles and wiggles down to the edge. "Perfect!" Says Ally with a smile. She grabs Samantha's legs and pushes them back. "Hold her legs back boys." Ross and I grab a leg and pull them back. Samantha is spread wide. Samantha turns to me and smiles, and I see her eyes go wide as I watch Ally put her mouth on Samantha's pussy.

Samantha turns back to look at Ally. The two of them keep their eyes on the other. Samantha sighs and moans in pleasure as Ally licks her. Ally is licking, sucking and kissing Samantha's pussy. Samantha is loving every minute of it. Ally then ups the ante by slipping two fingers right into Samantha, and giving her a good steady finger fucking. "Fuck!" Moans Samantha. I can feel Samantha's legs quiver just a bit, and just a moment later Samantha starts her tell tale gasping. She is going to orgasm. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Hhhaaa. Hhaaa. HHHHHHHAAAAAA." Samantha rolls her head back and her legs quiver. Ally crawls over Samantha and snuggles with her. Ross and I release Her legs and she wraps them around Ally.

They just hold each other for a minute. Then I hear Ally ask. "Did you like your first lesbian experience?" Samantha's answer is to hold Ally's head and kiss her. They break the kiss and Ally laughs. "So that's a yes?"

"That's a Big Big Yes. You were wonderful." Says Samantha.

"Hey, I am right here." I laugh.

Ally looks at Ross's hardon. "What do you say we give the boys a little relief." She says as she slides over in front of Ross on her knees.

Samantha rolls over to me and kisses me, and then slides down and off me onto her knees. She says nothing. She just sucks me into her mouth. I can see Samantha turning and watching Ally blow Ross. I say nothing. Ally sees Sam watching and she pulls off Ross. "I have always thought these two guys are just perfect." She strokes and kisses the tip of Ross's dick. "My boy here is just long enough to reach all those hard to reach spots." Ally nods her head towards me. "He is a nice thickness, and thankfully not too long. He gives you a nice full, stretched feeling."