Nephew’s Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha giggles. "Oh he sure does."

Sam sucks me in her mouth again and pops off me. "No." She says standing. "I need you inside me Charlie."

Ally pops up, and takes Samantha's hand. "Come on boys." She says as she pulls Sam by the hand. "A bed is going to be a lot more comfortable." They giggle and head for the bedroom.

Ally and Sam beat us there. They are side by side at a slight angle. Samantha smiles at me and turns to kiss Ally. "Fuck." I moan.

"That's the idea." Laughs Ross stepping past me and heading for Ally. He wastes no time, Ally squeezes Samantha's hand and lets out a very satisfied moan as Ross slips inside her wet pussy.

I am just a moment behind him. I reach for the lube on the nightstand. "Not sure I need that right now." Samantha says with a big smile.

"You will by the end of the night. There is no way I am not cumming three times tonight." I say as I rub my lubed dick between her lips and right in.

"Oh God." Samantha half giggles half moans.

"Charlie... be nice... a woman needs.... time to... get used to you." Ally says as Ross goes right into high gear.

I smile at Samantha. "Your choice, you beautiful, sexy lady. How do you want me to fuck you right now?"

She looks up at me with lust burning in her eyes. "Give me your all Charlie. I want you to Fuck me and fill me with your cum." She tells me.

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I reposition myself to dig and and give her a good hard fucking. Damn I love this woman and her amazing pussy. I give her my best and I am rewarded with half rolled eyes, her mouth hanging open, her boobs rocking as we fuck.

Ross and I have been fucking the women at about the same pace. Both women are shoulder to shoulder holding hands. Their heads are turned watch the other get fucked. I look over and Ally smiles at me as she pulls Samantha's hand to her mouth and seductively sucks on her fingers. Ally has a very talented mouth. I can't help but imagine my dick in her mouth, I groan and cum in Samantha. As I cum Samantha wraps her legs around me holding me to her, and reaches up and hugs me pulling me down to her. As I lay there in Samantha's grip I hear Ross moan, and then Ally sounds a tad disappointed as she moans. "So close." Her voice perks up and I hear her say to Ross. "Move." Ally's hands are then on my back and Samantha's arms. "Let him go, Sam."

As Sam releases me, Ally nudges me off her and crawls over Samantha into a 69. "We always have to finish what you guys have started." She says.

I hear Samantha giggle. "And clean up... uummpphh." As Ally presses her pussy onto Samantha's mouth. The two of them and going to town on each other. Ally is first to orgasm not two minutes later. She lays her face against Samantha's thigh, hugs it tight, and Ross and I watch as she stiffens up. Once she relaxes, she turns back to Samantha's pussy and attacks it. Ally has lifted off Sam's face, and Sam has turned her face to kiss Ally's thighs. Jen told me in the past Ally was Very Good at eating her out, and I think Samantha would agree. I am watching Samantha's face while Ally is slurping away on her pussy. Samantha looks at me, and we lock eyes. I can see it in her eyes and hear it in her breathing. Her gasping. "Ha. Ha. Ha." Has started. "HHHAAAA. HHHHAAA. HHHAAAAAAA." I watch the orgasm flow over her. It is truly amazing to watch.

Ally spins around and kisses and hugs Samantha. They lay side by side. Samantha smiles at me. "Could you get me a drink?" She asks.

Ally joins in looking at Ross. "Yeah, you two go get your ladies something to drink."

"Yes Boss." Says Ross as he and I head out for drinks.

We come back with bottled water, Macallan and a couple of beers. Both women gulp some water and then sip the booze. After a moment Ally gives Samantha a, "Well?" look.

Samantha looks at me, at Ross and back to me. "I know you didn't think anything was happening tonight, and I sort of started all of this with Ally. I know you told me no pressure, and I will admit I am nervous." Says Samantha.

"Nervous about what, Sam?" I say as I reach out and rub her outstretched leg.

"Well I mean we are here, naked and I am kind of curious what two perfect men are like." She says quietly.

Ross half coughs, and half's chokes on his beer. Ally gives him a glare, and Samantha continues. "You want three rounds, and I want to give you that. So I thought maybe Ally and I could swap for round two? Maybe then I could give you round three."

"Are you sure Samantha? I don't want there to be Any pressure." I say.

"It's her fault." Says Samantha smiling.

"What!" Ally yelps.

Samantha turns towards Ally. "Yes, it's your fault. Calling the two of them the perfect. Watching you blow Ross, and then fuck him. Squatting over me in a 69, and tasting his cum as I licked you. Yes it's your fault." Giggles Samantha.

Ally shakes her shoulders and boobs. "What can I say, I am sexy." She says.

Ross looks at me. I just nod yes. Ross looks at Samantha. "It's your call, pretty lady. If you see something you want you have to come get it." Ross stands up beside the bed with a half of a hard on at best.

Samantha gets up on her knees in front of me. "Do you want me to fuck Ross?" She asks.

"Do you want me to fuck Ally?" I ask.

"I can't believe I am about to say this, but yes I think I do. I am very curious about how his long dick will feel, and watching you fuck Ally. I can't help thinking about 2 perfect men. Does this make me bad?" She asks me.

I pull her into a kiss. "No Sam, it makes you honest. It's all your call. Say no and it can all end. We can continue to play like we have, or go to Ross and satisfy your curiosity." I say.

Ally rolls over so she is position to blow Ross. "He needs some encouraging. Why don't you come help me." Ally says as she casually puts his dick in her mouth. Sam just looks in awe. Ally pulls her mouth off with a pop, and flicks her tongue across the tip. She strokes him, and smiles at Samantha. "Your call. Watch or join me." She says.

Sam looks back at me. "Be warned, you do this, and I am going to be hard enough to pound nails. I am going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow when you are back in my arms." I tell her.

She just smiles, and crawls beside Ally. Ally holds Ross's dick pointing at Samantha. I watch Samantha's head move forward, and I hear Ross moan. "Oh that's nice." I move to the bottom of the bed to get a better view. I get a twinge of jealousy. She is taking Ross deeper, more easily than me, but he is thinner so she can.

After a few back and forth a one sucking while one watches, plays with his balls, or plays with the other woman's nipples. Ally pulls her mouth off Ross and smiles at Samantha. "Lay back." Samantha takes one last look at me with a small smile, takes a deep breath and lays back. Ally holds Ross's hard on and aims him for Samantha's pussy. Ally looks at Ross. "Nice and slow, until you bottom out."

Ross is all but bottomed out, and Samantha makes a weird face. Ally smiles at Samantha. "That's your cervix he is bumping." Ally looks at Ross. "Not too deep." She leans down and gives Samantha a sweet tender kiss. "Enjoy, Sweetie."

Samantha looks at me. "You too."

"Oh don't you worry about me. I can handle Charlie." Says Ally as she reaches out for the lube, and tosses it at me as she lays next to Samantha. "Plenty of lube, Charlie. It's been a few years."

As I do with Samantha I hold my dick over Ally's pussy and squirt out some lube. I rub it through her wet lips with the head of my dick and nudge myself forward. "Oh there is that totally full feeling." She moans.

"Hey." Laughs Ross. "I am right here."

"Oh shush. You go deeper than Charlie does. You both have your talents." Says Ally.

Sam moans. "Oh he sure is deep."

"See!" Says Ally. Then Samantha lets out a small painful moan. "ROSS!" Yells Ally.

Ross stops for a moment. "I am sorry."

Samantha smiles. "It's ok. Would you get mad if I scraped you with my teeth?"

"Don't give him an out." Laughs Ally. Ross goes a little easier, and I go a little harder. Ally lets out a small moan of pleasure, which is a lot for her. Her facial expressions say it all though, and right now I am betting she is feeling me. I know I am feeling her. She feels harder to me inside compared to Samantha. I just can't get over how soft and fleshy Samantha's pussy feels. I love it. Ally is definitely nice and snug. She is gripping me tight, but it's a harder tight squeeze. It's nice, but definitely different.

Ally's face is a mix between uncomfortable and oh my god. I look over at Samantha and she is definitely enjoying Ross. "Enjoying yourself?" I ask her.

"It's almost surreal. Yesterday I never would have imagined a night like tonight would ever happen." I watch Samantha's boobs wobble as Ross fucks her and she reaches out to rub her hand over Ally's cheek. "I had sex with this beautiful woman." She looks at Ross. "Her husband is reaching spots deep inside me I never knew existed. Ooohh!" Samantha smiles at me. "And then I am going to give you an amazing 3rd round. I am in Heaven." Samantha turns to Ross. He slowed some while she was talking. "Please Ross don't slow down. You feel amazing."

"Oh Wow!" Samantha gasps. She turns to Ross. "I want to feel it all sliding in and out Ross. I want it all! I want to feel one perfect man after another. I have felt Charlie almost split me in two. I want to feel you deep inside me. I want to feel you cum deeper than any other man." Samantha's face betrays her. He is poking her inside somewhere. She holds up her hand to him. "Maybe not all the way. Let's find where just right is. Give me a little at a time."

Ross slips in a little at a time. He is just a tad off all the way in when Samantha gasps just a little. Ross backs out some, and goes back to fucking Samantha with 95% of his length.

Samantha starts really feeling Ross, and getting closer. Ally reaches out and pinches and twists Samantha's nipple. Samantha turns towards Ally. The look of pleasure on her face is obvious. "That's it Honey. Feel him deep inside you. Feel him rubbing you in spots that have never been rubbed before. Do it Baby. Let Charlie and I watch you orgasm on my husband's dick." Says Ally.

Samantha had started her "Ha. Ha. Ha." Panting and breathing before Ally started pulling on her nipple. Her panting got louder and faster. "HHAA. HHAA. HHAA." Ross jams into Samantha one last time and groans. Samantha's eyes go wide obviously feeling Ross's cum shooting inside her. Ross stops and then steps back, and Samantha lets out a disappointed moan.

I have all but stopped fucking Ally. I want Samantha and want her now. I pull out of Ally and step over to Samantha. Her eyes are wide as she watches me step up to her. I grab her thighs and pull them to me. I nudge my dick between her wet and swollen pussy lips and push in. Samantha moans. "Do it Charlie. Fuck me."

I start a nice firm fucking, and Samantha is moaning with each thrust. "Uh. Uuuhh. Uuhh."

I need to move. I pull out and spank her ass. "Move back." I say, and as she moves, I kneel on the bed. I push back into her and this time I moan. Samantha reaches out her arms to me, and hugs me to her. "I need more." I moan into her neck.

She looks at me and smiles. "Do it. Fuck me and make me feel it in my toes again."

"I would love to, but if I start I am not going to want to stop." I say as I look down at her smiling face.

"I don't want you to stop, Charlie." She reaches her head up and kisses me. "Now shut up and fuck me."

I don't answer her, and I don't move from hovering over her. I just start fucking. At first she is smiling and moaning as she stares at me and holds my face in her hands. Then I shift my position and pull up more, and start fucking harder. I am not going faster but harder. Each fuck in jiggles her entire body and she is feeling it. She is loudly gasping now with each stroke. "HA. HHAA. HHAA. HHAA. HHHHAAAAAA". And I feel her orgasm around me. It feels awesome, but she won't get my third load that easy.

I can feel her legs and pussy tremble as I keep fucking. Her eyes are half opened and rolled up under her eyelids. Her mouth is open and her head is rolled to the side. Her breathing is short gasping pants until her body tensed she groans out and her pussy clenches around me. "GGGAAHHHHHH!" She grunts out loudly. As she grunts I feel her get wet, and now hear some sloshing as I continue to fuck her.

I hear Ally say semi concerned. "Charlie?"

I ignore her and go a little faster. I can feel it. It's right there I am going to cum. "FUCKKKK!" I groan as I slam in one last time.

As I cum inside her I swear it sounded like a sigh of relief. "HHHAAAAA." Samantha sighs. She opens her eyes, wraps her legs around me holding me in place, and pulls me down into a hug. She just lays there holding me and shivering a little, as we both catch our breath. She whispers into my neck. "That was amazing, and almost too much all at the same time."

I pull back and look into her eyes. "I think you are Amazing." I say.

She hugs me tight again with a big smile. After that things wind down. The ladies head into the bathroom together. They come out and Ross and Ally get dressed and head home to their kids. Samantha passes out snuggled against me within about 5 minutes of getting into bed.