Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home late and mom is curled up on the couch, fast asleep in front of the TV. She's wearing a long t-shirt, with nothing underneath it; I can see her firm, round ass where the t-shirt has ridden up. I start to wake her up to go to bed, but instead, I kneel on the floor with my face near hers and run my hand around on her ass cheeks. When she starts to stir, I kiss her on the lips, while running my fingers between her ass cheeks and down over her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm." She says dreamily, kissing me back and lifting her leg to give me better access to her pussy. "How's everything with you and Nicole?" She asks, breaking the kiss and staring at my crotch.

"Great!" I tell her, while I stroke her pussy lips. "We had a wonderful time together, with no fighting."

"That's good." She says, but she seems disappointed not to see a big bulge in my pants. "What time is it?" She asks, "I didn't mean to fall asleep, but I wanted to wait up for you." She says sleepily.

"It's a little after eleven." I answer. "I'm ready for bed if you are." She sits up, cutting off my access to her pussy, and we walk into the bedroom together. Turning to her, I lift her t-shirt over her head and run my hands over her tits, before tucking her into bed. Quickly shedding my clothes I crawl in next to her and hold her naked body against mine. I kiss her again, this time slipping my tongue into her mouth and she responds by reaching between us and fondling my flaccid cock.

This is the first time mom has initiated sexual contact and attempted to arouse me, instead of just responding to my aroused state. I'm not sure if I've got much arousal left in me after the weekend I've had, but mom's expert manipulations of my cock and balls has me rock hard in no time. I scoot my ass back so she has room to maneuver while sliding my hand between her legs. Running my fingers up and down her slit, releases juices that coat her lips and lubricate my fingers, so they easily slip inside her hot pussy.

"Mmmmmm. Nick." Mom says, pulling her face back from our kiss. "I missed you this weekend." She says, looking me in the eyes. "I got really horny and started to watch a video, but I didn't want the vibrator or the dildo, I wanted you. I hope you don't think your mom is weird or perverted or whatever." She's stroking my hard cock while her fingers are tantalizing my balls.

"Oh no! Not at all, mom!" I tell her emphatically. "I love being with you like this. I'm aroused because of you, mom! No one else!" I push my tongue back into her mouth and increase the machinations of her pussy with my fingers. My cock is rock hard in mom's hand and her pussy is gushing juice around my fingers, as our tongues fight for dominance of our passionate kiss.

I push mom onto her back and suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth, biting it gently as I finger fuck her fiery pussy. Mom's tits are bigger and softer than Nicole's and my cock is oozing pre-cum as I suckle at her breasts. Mom is humping her ass up against my fingers and moaning as I kiss my way down her stomach and suck her clit into my mouth.

"Oh my god!" Mom yells as I lick and suck on her clit while increasing the pace of my fingers pumping in and out of her burning hole. Mom must have really been horny. In no time she's bucking wildly against my hand, tensing her legs and moaning.

"Oh! Yes! Oh Nick!" Mom cries. As her orgasm rips through her body, she clenches her pussy around my fingers and pulls my head away from her clit. She continues gently tugging on my head until we're face to face and I'm almost lying on top of her, my fingers still inside her quivering pussy. Mom slides her tongue in my mouth and pulls me down hard against her. I let my fingers slip from her pussy, and settle my body tightly against hers. With my tongue dancing around in her mouth, I can feel her hard nipples pushing into my chest and my rigid cock throbbing against her mound.

"I suppose it's your turn." Mom says, breaking the kiss and rolling us over, putting herself on top. She lifts her upper body until her hard nipples are the only part of her dangling tits making contact with my skin. Shifting her hips around, she nestles my hard cock between her steamy pussy lips. Rocking back and forth, she drags her nipples along my chest while gliding her slick pussy lips up and down my rigid shaft.

"Oh mom!" I moan, as I push my cock against her slippery lips, wondering how long she'll do this before she slides down and takes me in her warm mouth.

Mom has her eyes closed and her head back as she skims her hot pussy lips, excruciatingly slowly, from the tip of my cock down to my balls and back. Oh God! With her hard nipples continuing to tease my chest, it's almost like we're actually fucking! I push my cock up against her soggy lips as they slide up and down, again and again, from my balls to the tip, smearing her hot pussy juice along the way.

Lowering her chest against mine, mom lets her pussy lips linger at the head of my cock, not moving. Shoving her tongue in my mouth and snaking it urgently around mine, she presses her tits down hard against my chest. With a roll of her hips, my cock head slips between her lips and she pushes her body down engulfing the entire length of my cock in her velvety furnace. Oh Fuck! I'm inside her! My cock is inside my mother's pussy! Neither of us moves as our tongues continue their ferocious onslaught.

"I wanted you, Nick." Mom whispers, as she pulls her tongue from my mouth and looks directly into my eyes. "I wanted you inside me. That's all I've thought about all weekend." When she starts moving, it's like I've never been fucked by anyone before.

My mom's hips are rotating in a circular fashion while she slowly raises and lowers herself on my cock. Her plush pussy walls are molded around my hard cock, pulsating pleasure through every pore. Sitting up she continues to rotate her hips, grinding her pussy down around my cock.

"Oh my God, mom!" I moan. "You are amazing!" Reaching behind her she slips her hand between my legs and cups my balls, massaging them as she rides my cock. I've never felt anything like this! I am awestruck! I just lay there, staring at my sexy mother riding my cock until she grabs my hands and presses them against her tits. I rub my palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples and squeeze her soft tits.

"Oh, Nick! Squeeze my tits harder! Pinch my nipples!" She instructs, as she rolls her hips back and forth, sliding my hard cock in and out of her burning pussy. I respond like in a dream, doing as I'm told, kneading her gorgeous tits and pinching her hard nipples, as she clenches and unclenches her pussy muscles around my cock. I feel her hot juices running down my balls, which she continues to caress with her hand. She keeps rolling her hips in a rippling motion over my cock as I pinch and twist her erect nipples. I'm a full participant now, matching her rhythm and thrusting my cock deeper inside her enflamed pussy.

Letting go of my balls and picking up her speed, she starts riding me harder and faster. I'm bucking wildly on the bed pushing my cock into her pussy while she bounces up and down, rolling her clit against me and leaning her hands against my shoulders. I move one hand between her legs and find her clit with my thumb, massaging it in a circular motion. She rides me to a frenzied orgasm that has her moaning and screaming my name.

"Nick! Oh Nick! I'm cumming! Nick! Cum with me, Nick! Cum inside me!" She yells, riding wave after wave of pleasure, as I shoot my load deep inside her quivering pussy. She collapses on my chest and we lay there, gasping for air as we try to catch our breath. My head is spinning! I actually fucked my mother! No, she fucked me! Un-fucking-believable!

Cradling her head against my chest and running my hand up and down her back, I think back to the suggestions I gave mom, trying to make sense of this. I remember telling her that she would get aroused when we're touching and when she's helping me with my sexual tension. Oh fuck! Now I remember! I told her that when she's aroused, it would seem natural for her to turn to me for release. That must be it! She got horny and my suggestion overpowered any other form of release. Well, whatever it was, it was incredible.

"I love you, mom." I say softly, kissing her on her forehead.

"I love you, too, Nick." She whispers, turning her lips to mine and kissing me gently. "I don't know what came over me." She says, "I couldn't wait for you to get home."

"I'm glad." I tell her. "You are an amazing lover, mom. It's never felt like that with anyone."

"Mmmm. Thanks." She says dreamily. "You're no slouch, yourself." She says, settling her head back down on my chest. We fall asleep like that, mom's head on my chest and my cock still inside her pussy. I dream about a threesome with mom and Susan that matches the video scene mom likes.

We oversleep Monday morning and are so rushed there is no time to talk. I hope mom isn't feeling guilty about what happened. She doesn't seem to be, but we're in such a hurry, it's hard to tell. Mom drops me at school, kisses me on the cheek and drives off to work.

I run into Miss Edwards in the hallway as I'm walking to my second period class. She hesitates, looks around and then approaches me. She looks scrumptious in a tight black skirt and white blouse with blue stripes that curve around her full breasts.

"Nick." She calls me. "Can I see you during your lunch today?" She asks nervously, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Sure, Miss Edwards." I tell her, wondering where this will lead. "Do you want me to come to your classroom?" Her face flushes as I walk close to her, grazing her arm with my hand.

"That, um, would be fine, Nick." She says, her quickening breath causing her tits to swell, pushing the stripes on her blouse out even farther.

"Okay, see you then." I tell her, walking down the hall, smiling. I wonder how she's going to handle what happened on Friday.

Miss Edwards is sitting at her desk when I arrive and she invites me to sit in the chair next to it. When I get close to her, the suggestion takes over and she becomes obviously aroused. Her nipples are pushing out against her blouse and she's rubbing her legs together.

"What did you want to see me about, Miss Edwards?" I ask innocently.

"Nick, I wanted to talk about Friday afternoon." She says, her face flush from the arousal emanating through her body. "Um, tell me what you thought of it, Nick." She asks.

"Miss Edwards, that was the most erotic afternoon of my life." I tell her, excitedly. "The things you and your boyfriend..." She cuts me off.

"Then we did... you were in the..." Miss Edwards puts her hands over her face in anguish. "I was hoping I'd imagined it. What could have ever possessed me to do such a thing?" She's crying.

"Miss Edwards." I say, trying to console her. "It was amazing!"

"It was wrong!" She yells, pulling her hands away from her face and looking at me. "You're a student, a minor, it should never have happened. It's illegal, unethical and immoral!"

"I'm eighteen, Miss Edwards." I tell her.

"Okay, so it's only unethical and immoral!" She says, sobbing.

"No one knows." I tell her. "And no one is going to know."

"I know!" She tells me. "I'll have to quit my job. That's it. I'm not fit to be here. I can't be trusted around high school boys. I've always known my passions were a little out there, but I never thought I'd ever do anything like this!" She buries her head in her hands, crying.

Oh fuck! What have I done? Miss Edwards can't quit her job because of me. This is exactly the kind of thing Nicole was worried about! I'm going to have to fix this. I pull the transmitter out of my pocket and put the ear buds in while Miss Edwards has her eyes covered. Dialing in her frequency, I push the button.

"Miss Edwards." I say. "Sit up and dry your eyes."

"Okay." She says, responding immediately.

"Miss Edwards, who else knows about me being here on Friday?" I ask her.

"No one, as far as I know, unless you've told someone." She says in that familiar expressionless tone.

"Forgetting about the immoral, unethical aspects of it, how did you feel sexually about what happened?" I ask, wondering if I misread her on Friday.

"It was the most thrilling sex I've ever had." She answers. "Knowing you were in the closet, watching Kevin spank me and tie me up, gave me the most intense orgasm ever." My cock stirs as I listen to Miss Edwards talk about her orgasm. As she sits there dry-eyed, talking to me, her erect nipples still pushing against the fabric of her blouse, I remember the image of her sexy body tied across her desk as Kevin fucked her. I know I should just tell her to forget I was there and leave her alone from now on, but my rock hard cock has other plans for Miss Edwards. Never one to deprive my cock, I decide to try a trigger on Miss Edwards, like I did with Nicole.

"Miss Edwards." I say. "I was not there Friday night. You imagined I was in the closet to create more excitement in your role-play. You will no longer get aroused just by being close to me." As I say this, her nipples actually recede back into her blouse. "You will not remember asking me to come here at lunch time or that I was here." Now, I need to create a trigger that allows me to temporarily change all that.

"When I place my hand on your arm and say 'Miss Edwards I need your help', you will become immediately aroused, shed all inhibitions and become my private sexual tutor. You will teach me exactly what to do to satisfy your unique sexual passions. When I say, 'Miss Edwards, thanks for your help.' You will forget everything that happened and believe that you spent the time helping with my writing assignments. Each time you become my sexual tutor, you will remember what we've done before and what you've taught me. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She answers, flatly.

"What are you doing after school today?" I ask, my cock bulging in my pants.

"I'm staying here, grading tests for two hours and then Kevin is picking me up." She answers. Perfect, my first lesson will be today. I leave her classroom, pushing the transmitter button as I'm closing the door.

At the end of my English class, I linger behind until everyone leaves. Miss Edwards looks up as I approach her desk.

"Hello, Nick." She says, smiling. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, you know that writing competition?" She nods as I sit in the chair next to her desk. Touching her arm, I use the trigger, "Miss Edwards, I need your help."

"Well, let's not waste any time, Nick." She says, excitedly, pushing her chair back and unbuttoning her blouse. "Lock the doors, Nick, and cover the windows." Wow! I race to the doors and do what she asks. When I turn around, Miss Edwards already has her blouse and bra off and is unzipping her skirt. Her tits are perfect, round globes with thick pink nipples that appear to be fully erect. I start to undress but Miss Edwards stops me.

"Wait, Nick. Don't get undressed yet." She says, grabbing her keys from her handbag. "Here. Go next door to the teacher's lounge and get a cup of ice cubes. I'm going to teach you how to really tease a woman. There shouldn't be anyone there, but if there is just tell him or her the ice is for me." I run next door, unlock the teachers' lounge and thankfully there is no one there. I fill a Styrofoam cup with ice cubes from the refrigerator. When I return, Miss Edwards is completely naked. My eyes are locked on her firm, round ass cheeks, as she moves around her desk, clearing everything off. My cock is straining against my zipper as I take the cup of ice to Miss Edwards.

"Good!" She says, sitting it on the desk. "Today, you're going to learn how to drive a woman crazy with ice cubes. Go ahead and take off your clothes, Nick." I do as she says, while she continues to explain what we're going to be doing. "You'll tie me to the desktop, face up and then use the ice cubes on my tits to make my nipples hard." She scoots her ass up on the desk, dangling her legs over the edge while she waits for me to finish undressing.

"Use one of my nylons to tie my wrists together." She instructs, holding her hands out for me. My hard cock bumps against her knee as I make the knot. "I'm glad you're excited about this, Nick. So am I." She says, laughing. "Good. Now loop the other nylon around this one and tie it to the bottom of the desk." She says, lying back on the desk with her arms over her head. I go around the desk and tie her arms so she can't lift them off the desk.

"Grab an ice cube, Nick, and rub it over my nipples and watch what happens." Her nipple looks pretty hard already when I put the ice cube on it.

"Oh yeah!" Miss Edwards says, gritting her teeth against the cold. As I rub the ice cube all over her hard nipple, it actually gets thicker and harder. "The other one too!" She pants. "Don't forget the other one. In fact, get two ice cubes Nick and do them at the same time." My cock is rock hard as I tease Miss Edwards' tits with the ice cubes. "Now pinch them while they're cold and hard." I pinch her tits and twist them a little.

"Oh fuck yes!" She says as I pull on her hard, cold nipples. "Here's the real essence of this lesson, Nick. I can't tell you exactly what to do; you have to use your imagination and watch how I respond. If I tell you everything, I might as well do it myself. A big part of the arousal is in not knowing what's coming next, whether you'll use the ice cube again or your mouth or whatever. You need to randomly alternate using the ice cube with pinching, biting, sucking, etc. It's like with your writing project; I can give you ideas, but you have to provide the creativity. Do you see what I mean?"

"Yes, Miss Edwards." I tell her as I'm again using the ice cubes on her nipples. "I believe I do."

"And, Nick, don't limit yourself to my tits." She says, smiling. "My whole body needs to be teased like that. Just watch for the signals, including how wet my pussy gets." Oh fuck! I immediately shift my gaze to her nearly bald pussy, imagining how I'll use the ice cubes on her protruding pussy lips. Her thin strip of black hair is neatly trimmed and her thick pussy lips are already glistening with moisture.

"Mmmm." Miss Edwards moans as I bite her left nipple and press the ice cube against her right one. I keep the ice cube in my palm as I move my hand down under her tit, fondling her soft flesh and pressing the ice cube into it. "The trick, Nick, is to keep surprising me with new sensations." She says, as I switch tits and suckle the left one and fondle the right one. When her nipples are so hard that they look sore, I start running the ice cube between her tits and down to her navel.

Walking around to the end of the desk, I position myself between her legs, my cock pointing straight at her wet pussy. Spreading her legs, I rub ice cubes up and down her inner thighs.

"Oh fuck! That's cold!" She yells, trying to close her legs, but I don't let her. I pull up her desk chair and sit between her legs, bringing the ice cubes closer and closer to her pussy lips. I savor my first close look at her aroused pussy lips, on her nearly hairless pussy. She's oozing juice as I press the ice cubes against the outside of her pussy lips and slide my tongue between them.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Eat me, Nick!" Miss Edwards pants. One of the ice cubes has melted to about a third of its original size and I push it inside her pussy with my finger. Wrapping my mouth around her pussy lips, I suck the melting ice cube and pussy juices back out. I hold the ice cube in my cheek while I lap up her juices and then push it back inside her pussy with my tongue.

"What are you doing? Oh Fuck!" She yells, pushing her pussy against my tongue, and then pulling back when she feels the cold ice cube. I continue to eat her delectable pussy while using a fresh ice cube on her mound, running it up and down her racing stripe of pussy hair. As it melts, the ice water runs down around her pussy and into the crack in her ass. Who would believe that I'm sitting here, pushing ice cubes into Miss Edwards' pussy, while I'm sucking on her juices? The ice cube I'm using on her mound is getting smaller. I push it deep into her pussy, pull it back out and then stand up and reach my hand up to drop it into her mouth.

1...56789...11