Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm!" Miss Edwards sucks the pussy flavored ice cube, as I return my tongue to her burning snatch. There is one ice cube left in the cup and I know exactly what to do with it. Pumping my tongue as far into her pussy as I can, I press the last ice cube against her clit.

"Oh fuck you, Nick! You're freezing my clit!" She yells as she squirms around trying to get away from it to no avail. "Oh god! That's cold!" She yells. Pulling my tongue from her pussy, I put the ice cube in my mouth and suck her clit in with it.

"Oh my God! Suck my clit! Oh fuck! That's cold!" She doesn't know what to do with the dual sensation of having her clit sucked on with the ice cube in my mouth. I pop the ice cube out of my mouth into my hand and as I return my mouth to her clit, I rub the ice cube down past her pussy lips and push it into her ass with my finger.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Miss Edwards yells. I keep my lips locked around her clit, flicking my tongue across it. With one finger in her ass, holding the ice cube inside, I use my other hand to shove two fingers inside her pussy. Squirming and thrashing around on the table, Miss Edwards erupts with a flow of pussy juice running down my fingers and my chin. I pump my fingers in and out of her gushing pussy while I continue to suck on her clit.

"Oh, enough!" She breathes as her chest heaves and her ass settles down. "I release her clit and begin lapping up her sweet nectar.

"You're a fast learner, Nick." She says as I stand up and position my cock against her pussy lips. "I came really hard!" She has her head back and her eyes closed as I thrust forward, driving my hard cock into her slippery, wet, channel up to my balls.

"Oh God!" She yells as her eyes pop open and I start pumping my cock in and out of her soggy pussy. "Yes! Fuck me, Nick! Fuck me hard!" She's trying to move her hips with the rhythm of my cock, but with her legs dangling over the edge of the desk, she has no leverage.

"My nipples, Nick!" She yells. "Pinch my nipples! Squeeze them hard!" I reach up to her bouncing tits and catch her nipples, squeezing them hard.

"Harder, Nick!" She pants. "Squeeze them harder, pull on them! Make it hurt!" Remembering how Kevin really pulled and twisted them, I yank hard on her nipples, twisting them back and forth.

It overtakes me so suddenly, I can't hold back; her scent, her smell, her moans, and the vision of her tied to her desk, I erupt, jerking violently against her fiery pussy. I release her tits, as my spasms diminish. I pull my spent cock from her soggy hole, knowing she didn't climax. Walking around to the side of the desk, I turn her face toward me and push my cock against her mouth.

"Clean me up, Miss Edwards." I command, as I reach down cupping her mound with my hand and running my thumb over her clit.

"Mmmmm!" She moans, sucking my flaccid cock into her mouth. I slip three fingers into her anxious pussy while moving my thumb in circular motions over her clit. Her mouth is working magic on my cock as her tongue snakes around it licking the sides and sucking off her juices. As my cock stiffens, I start pumping it in and out, fucking her warm mouth, while continuing to finger fuck her pussy and massage her clit. Reaching over, I grab a handful of tit and squeeze and twist her entire breast in my hand.

"Mmphh!" She moans around my cock, as I do the same thing to her other tit. Pulling my fully recovered cock from her mouth, and moving back to the end of the desk, I slam it hard into her drenched pussy, keeping my thumb on her clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Nick! YES!" She yells, trying to close her legs as her orgasm hits her. I push her legs farther apart as her pussy muscles try to clamp down on my cock. I just keep pounding into her like a jackhammer, as I reach up and maul her tits, pinching, twisting, and squeezing her nipples all the way through her orgasm.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Agghhhhhh!" She wheezing as I keep up my ferocious onslaught on her pussy and her tits. I'm getting close to cumming again. I pull hard on her nipples, stretching them out from her blotchy tits and slam my cock hard against her saturated pussy.

"Ohh! Yes! Oh Fuck! Nick!" She yells as I bury my cock to my balls, shooting my load deep inside her burning snatch. This time I let her tighten her quivering pussy around my cock, as her whole body trembles through another orgasmic wave of pleasure. Her chest is heaving and she can't seem to get her breath, as I disengage my cock and stumble back onto her desk chair.

Grabbing some tissues, I push them between her pussy lips to keep our combined juices from dripping on the floor. Walking around to the other end of the desk and untying her hands, I impulsively lean down and kiss her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Her arms encircle my neck and she returns the kiss with the ardency of an impassioned lover.

"You are an excellent student, Nick!" Miss Edwards says as she sits up and hops off the table. Watching her tits bouncing up and down arouses my spent cock. "You were creative with the ice cube; even surprising me a couple of times. You were also sensitive enough to realize I still needed more of your cock after you came the first time." She's on her tiptoes, reaching her arms around my neck. "You'll be learning spankings in no time!" She says, just before slipping her tongue in my mouth. Her hard nipples are pressed against my rib cage and my semi-aroused cock is pushing into her stomach. I bend down, cupping my hands around her ass cheeks and pulling her more tightly against me as we continue to trade tongues.

"That's enough for today, Nick." Miss Edwards says, stepping back and looking around for her clothes. "Time to get dressed." Miss Edwards has a little trouble with her nylons, but we manage to put ourselves back together fairly well.

"Miss Edwards, thanks for your help." I say, triggering her to forget everything that just happened.

"Your welcome, Nick." She answers, squirming around on the chair and adjusting her clothing. I guess it wasn't back as neatly as I thought. "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, bye." I call to her from the door. As I'm leaving, I run into Kevin, who's there to pick her up. I just smile and keep walking.

I get home at the same time as my mom and we walk in the house together. As soon as she closes the door, mom surprises me with a French kiss, sinking her tongue deeply inside my mouth. With one hand around my neck and the other on my ass, she pulls me tightly against her, grinding her pussy against my cock. I guess this answers my question about how mom feels about last night.

"Mmm? New girlfriend?" Mom asks, pulling her head back and licking her lips. Oh fuck! I forgot I have Miss Edwards, taste in my mouth. How stupid!

"I'm sorry, mom. I should have brushed my teeth." I stammer, while mom smiles at me, mischievously.

It's okay, Nick." Mom laughs. "It's just surprised me, that's all. I actually don't mind the taste, it's um..." She trails off as she walks into her bedroom, lost in thought. I grab the transmitter and follow her into the bedroom, dialing in her frequency. She's hanging up her blouse and unzipping her skirt.

"Mom."

"Yes, Nick." She answers in a dull monotone voice.

"What were you thinking about just now, after you said you don't mind the taste?" I ask her.

"I was thinking about how long it's been since I've tasted another woman's flavor." She answers, standing still with her skirt half off. She's wearing another of her thongs and matching bra.

"You can continue changing while we talk, mom." I tell her and she immediately finishes removing her skirt and takes off her bra. "How do you feel about that?" I ask, adding, "Tasting another woman, I mean." I'm admiring her lovely tits as she contemplates her answer.

"It's intriguing." She answers, pulling a long t-shirt over her head. "Tasting another woman's pussy on your tongue surprised me in two ways. One, because I wasn't expecting it, and two, I was surprised by how much I really liked it." You can imagine what I'm thinking! I've got to get mom together with Susan while she's home this weekend.

"Mom, you will remember how much you enjoyed the taste of pussy juice on my tongue, but you won't care or ask about how it got there or who's it is." I continue with the suggestions. "The next time I eat your pussy, you'll fantasize about eating pussy yourself. Because it's your son eating your pussy, you'll naturally fantasize about eating your daughter's pussy. You'll wonder what it would be like to be in a threesome with Susan and I, living out the erotic sex scenes from your videos. This will seem like a natural outgrowth of our relationship and you will feel no guilt or shame if it happens." I decide to leave it like that and let her develop the idea.

Turning off the transmitter, I decide to give mom another taste just for good measure. Wrapping my arms around her, I squeeze her bare ass cheeks, while slipping my tongue in her mouth. She responds passionately, sucking on my tongue and running her hands up and down my back. Mom sucks the remaining taste of Miss Edwards off my tongue, and then jerks her head back and starts frantically undoing my pants.

"Does your cock taste like that, too?" She asks anxiously, yanking my pants and jockey shorts down. I kick off my shoes and step out of my pants, realizing she's right; my cock will taste like Miss Edwards' pussy. Mom is on her knees, rubbing my cock against her cheeks and deliriously breathing in Miss Edwards' scent. Slamming my hard cock up against my stomach, mom starts lustfully licking my balls.

"Mmmm." Mom moans, licking and sucking my balls. "Her taste is everywhere." She whispers excitedly, licking around the base of my cock. Her warm tongue feels amazing as she meticulously licks all around, searching for traces of Miss Edwards' juice. By the time she licks up the length of my throbbing cock, I'm oozing precum.

"Mom, can we do this on the bed?" I ask, panting as she licks up and down my shaft.

"Yes, yes, of course." She says, standing up and hurriedly pulling her t-shirt over her head. I remove my shirt and lay back on the bed as mom's stripping off her thong. She crawls up on the bed, between my legs, her hard nipples brushing my thighs as she lowers her head.

"Mom, why don't you swing your body around so I can eat you at the same time?" I ask, thinking how much stronger my suggestion will be if she's tasting pussy juice when I eat her.

"Oh yes!" Mom says twisting her body around and positioning her eager pussy over my mouth. I lick up and down her lips, before plunging my tongue into her soaking wet hole. "Mmmm." Mom moans as she devours my cock. I'm sucking and nibbling at her pussy lips and lapping up her heavy flow of juices, while she takes the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat.

Mom is grinding her pussy against my tongue, as it pistons in and out of her soppy hole. She picks up speed as she bobs her head up and down, pumping my hard cock in and out of her mouth. Wrapping my hands around her ass cheeks, I pull her clit to my mouth and suck it in between my lips.

"Mmmm" Mom moans around my cock, creating a vibrating sensation on my sensitive shaft. I hump my ass off the bed, thrusting my cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

With my lips around her clit and my nose brushing against her wet pussy lips, she pushes down hard, smothering my face under her quivering pussy. Tensing her legs, her trembling orgasm releases a flood of juices all over my face. I hungrily lap up her thick cream while she pulls her mouth off my throbbing cock to catch her breath.

Flipping her body around, she pushes her tongue inside my mouth, while sliding her fiery pussy lips around my hard cock. Clamping her pussy muscles around my rigid shaft, she sucks her juices off my tongue and then attacks my face, eagerly lapping up her own taste. Aching for release, I try to pump my cock into her clenched pussy, but she is totally absorbed with cleaning her own juices off my cheeks and chin. Wow! That last suggestion has her totally fixated on the taste of pussy. That'll be great this weekend, but right now I really need her riding my cock!

She pushes her tongue back inside my mouth, swirling it around for any residue of pussy juice. Having satisfied herself that she has it all, she sits up and starts riding my cock like a wild woman, bouncing and slamming her pussy down around me. I've never seen my mother so out of control; she's pinching her nipples, twisting them and stretching them out from her jiggling tits. My cock, already throbbing from the blowjob is ready for release and I tense my legs, pushing my ass off the bed, as my balls constrict.

"Mom, I'm cumming!" I yell just as her pussy grips my cock and she pushes down hard against me. I clench my ass cheeks and erupt inside her pulsating pussy, jerkily shooting load after load of hot cum. Her whole body is trembling as she collapses on my chest, her hard nipples pushing into me. We're both gasping for breath as my hands again find her ass cheeks, holding her tightly against me. Her head is on my shoulder and her lips lightly brush my cheek as her breathing returns to normal.

"Thank you, Nick. I needed that." She says, raising her head and kissing me firmly on the mouth.

"Now, I have to make dinner." She smiles, lifting herself off of me, her firm tits dragging across my chest.

"Susan is coming home this weekend." Mom says, as I watch her get up and pull her t-shirt over her head. "I don't know if we should sleep together while she's here, Nick. I'm not sure she'll understand." Interesting, I guess she really has been thinking about Susan.

"I guess you're right, mom." Is all I say.

Later in the week, I get a message from Susan. "Hey little brother, I e-mailed you my flight information. Who's picking me up at the airport? Please say it's you... not mom. I bought a new outfit, I can't wait to see your reaction... and I mean SEE your reaction! See you Saturday. Bye."

When I check my e-mail for Susan's itinerary, there is one from Nicole, too. She's anxious to meet my sister and suggests that she could come up this weekend. The idea of Nicole and Susan together is intriguing, but not this weekend. I write back that I'd love for her and Susan to meet, but mom has this weekend all planned. We'll do it next time, for sure. I e-mail Susan that I will pick her up at the airport. I'm still not sure what suggestion to give Susan about mom.

The rest of the week goes by fast; I don't even bother, Miss Edwards for any more help because mom and I are fucking like rabbits every night. On Friday night, after a particularly intense, sweat-inducing ride, mom collapses on my chest breathing hard.

"Wow!" She whispers, "I'm going to miss sleeping with you tomorrow night, Nick. I've gotten addicted to orgasms." Mom laughs. "I've never needed sex so much in my life." She says, running her fingers over my cheek. "Nor have I had a young man as virile as you to satisfy me."

"The pleasure is all mine." I tell her, squeezing her firm ass cheek.

"Not all of it." She says, dreamily, squeezing her pussy muscles around my spent cock and snuggling her head into my shoulders.

Saturday morning, after a quick, good morning fuck, I convince mom that she should sleep in while I pick up Susan from the airport. I'm waiting in the lounge area when I spot her coming down the corridor. I'm not the only one looking at her. Every guy is gawking and every woman is glaring as Susan's ass swishes and her tits bounce inside her flimsy dress. One guy almost trips over a young child, because he's looking back at Susan instead of where he's going. An older gentleman walking next to her, has his eyes glued to her cleavage and two guys behind her are trying not to let their wives see them checking out her ass. I don't blame them; her outfit leaves little to the imagination. I can't believe she got on a plane like that.

She's wearing a short beige dress that clings to her body, riding high on her shapely thighs as she walks. The top crisscrosses between her breasts, displaying the rounded tops and inside curves of her tanned tits. It's obvious she's not wearing a bra and her nipples are readily apparent, sticking out like bullets through her thin dress.

"Hi" She says, wrapping her arm around my neck and molding her body to mine as she kisses me on the lips. I squeeze her ass cheek as I return her kiss, pulling her tightly against my hardening cock.

"Jesus, Susan, every guy on the plane must have a bulge in his pants, if not a wet spot." I say, looking her up and down.

"There's only one bulge I'm interested in." She says, looking approvingly at the front of my jeans. "But I must admit, old teasing habits are hard to break and it was a turn-on for every guy to be leering at me and adjusting their crotches."

"You're lucky their wives didn't gang up on you." I laugh, taking her overnight case and walking with my arm around her waist.

"Thanks for picking me up by yourself." She says, leaning into me as we walk. "I don't think mom would approve of my outfit, do you?" I've let my hand slide down from her waist to her hip without feeling any panty line.

"You're not wearing anything but that dress, are you?" I ask, my cock hardening more at the idea of Susan sitting on a plane with just her short, flimsy dress on.

"Now that you mention it, I may have forgotten underwear." She laughs, as we arrive at the parking deck and I put her case in the car. I start to walk around to the driver's door but Susan grabs my arm.

"Not so fast, Nick." She says, pulling me between the cars and wrapping her arms around my neck. "You haven't officially welcomed me home yet." She says, pulling me to her and pushing her tongue in my mouth. I slide my hands down her back and cup her ass cheeks, pulling her pussy tightly against my hard cock, kissing her feverishly. Susan has one hand behind my neck pulling my mouth hard against hers as our tongues dance around each other. Her other hand is kneading my ass while she grinds her pussy against me.

Susan lifts one leg off the ground and rubs it up and down my thigh, while I reach my hand around her leg and slip it under the hem of her short dress. Squeezing her bare ass cheeks, I manage to slip one finger into her wet pussy and finger fuck her while I grind my rigid cock against her pussy mound. Susan pulls her face from mine and squats down, unfastening my pants to free my raging hard-on. I look around to make sure no one can see us, but she's gotten me so hard that I don't think I care at this point.

We're in the middle of the parking deck with cars all around us. Susan pulls my pants and my jockey shorts down to my knees and my cock springs free. Wrapping her hand around it, she sucks the head into her mouth, licking all around it.

"Oh fuck!" I moan. "That feels so good." I'm trying to push more of my cock in her mouth, but Susan has a firm grip on it and is just sucking the head. I've got my eyes closed and my hands on the back of her head as I try to get a rhythm going in her mouth. Susan abruptly releases my cock and stands up.

"I'll taste your cum later, little brother." Susan says, turning around and facing away from me. "Right now, I need you to fuck me." She says, spreading her legs apart, bending over and leaning one hand on each of the adjacent car fenders. Her skirt rides half way up her ass, exposing her creamy white cheeks and wet pussy lips. I push her dress up to the middle of her back and take a last look around to make sure we're alone.

"You are such a slut, sis." I tease, smacking her hard across her gorgeous ass.

"Hey! What the fuck was that for?" She yells, just before I thrust my hard cock deep inside her in one stroke. "Mmmmm" Susan moans, pushing back against me. I grab her hips with my hands and start ramming my cock in and out of her slippery pussy.