Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Fuck me, Nick!" Susan yells, "Fuck me hard!" I'm pounding into her like a jackhammer. It feels so good to be fucking my sister and slamming up against her firm, round ass. Add to that the thrill of doing it in broad daylight, in the middle of an airport parking deck, and I'm almost ready to shoot my load.

"God you feel so good, Susan!" I pant. "I'm not going to last much longer." I tell her, trying to slow the pace a little. Susan removes one hand from the car fender and reaches between her legs.

Looking around, I'm startled to see a young, twenty-something couple standing in the next aisle watching us. The woman is in front of the man, leaning against him. He's got his arms wrapped around her body with one hand cupping her pussy mound through her shorts and the other massaging her tits. She has her head against his chest and is humping her pussy against his hand, as they watch us fuck. Seeing me looking at them, they both smile and she manages a little wave as he slides his hand inside the waistband of her loose fitting shorts.

"We have an audience." I tell Susan as I continue to slow my rhythm.

"I'm almost there! Just ignore them and keep fucking me." She says. "Don't slow down!" Her arm is moving frantically as I pound into her faster and faster. "I'm cumming!" She yells, just as I slam deep into her, shooting my load in quick, spasmodic motions. Susan clenches her pussy around my cock, and her legs shake as she gushes hot cream around my cock, soaking my balls. I look at the other couple and the woman seems to have hit her orgasm too. Throwing her head back and closing her eyes, her whole body trembles against him and it looks like he's holding her up so she won't fall.

We stay like that, our chests heaving. Susan has both hands back on the car fenders as she gasps for breath. Susan looks up, spotting our audience, as the woman pulls her companion's hand from her shorts and sucks his fingers into her mouth. Both give us a little wave and then walk away down the aisle.

"Jesus, it's getting so you can't get any privacy anymore!" Susan laughs as she wiggles her skirt down over her hips. "You have any tissues in your car, Nick?" She asks, opening the door.

"You'll never guess what happened last week." I tell Susan as we're driving home. "I accidentally saw mom masturbating to a porn video." I tell her, anxious for her reaction.

"You what?" She says, turning toward me with astonishment on her face.

"I came home early from Nicole's last week and mom was in her bedroom, lying on her bed naked, watching porn, with a vibrator in her pussy." I tell her.

"Oh my god!" Susan says disgustedly. "What did you do?" Susan asks.

"I watched her from the hallway; she didn't see me." I answer. "She looked really hot with the vibrator moving in and out of her."

"Nick, that's disgusting!" Susan exclaims. "You are really sick, watching your own mother like that!" This isn't the reaction I was hoping for.

"What?" I ask. "Watching your mother is sick, but fucking your own brother, isn't?" I guess I've been living in a fantasy world thinking Susan would accept what mom and I have been doing as normal behavior.

"Maybe that's sick, too." She says quietly, sitting back in the seat. "I just can't help myself, Nick." She says reaching over and putting her hand on my thigh. This isn't going at all like I wanted it to. I know mom has been thinking about Susan's pussy and I'm pretty sure she's ready to make a move. Susan needs to be ready to respond to her. I try another tactic.

"You don't think mom has a great body and has kept herself in shape?" I ask Susan

"I've never thought about it." She says. "She's our mother, Nick. You just don't think that way about your mother." She's says softly, rubbing her hand on my leg.

"When we get home, forget she's our mother and just look at her like a woman. See if you can understand why I say she's hot, okay?" I ask, thinking that I'm going to have to use the transmitter to get Susan to come around.

"I don't think it's right; you watching mom masturbate, but I'll look at her and tell you what I think." Susan concedes. I decide to wait and see what happens. We've got all weekend.

Mom greets us at the door wearing tight shorts and a thin tank top, which barely contains her bouncing tits. Susan glances at me as mom embraces her, pressing her body against Susan's and kissing her on the cheek. Mom holds the embrace, pressing her tits against Susan's and running her hands up and down her back.

"Welcome home, sweetie." Mom says, finally stepping back, her erect nipples poking out the material of her tank top. "Wow! What a dress!" Mom says, making Susan blush. "You must have had every man on that plane crossing his legs." Mom laughs turning back into the house. Her shorts stretch tightly across her firm ass cheeks as she walks ahead of us.

"I guess." Susan responds, hesitantly, raising her eyebrows questioningly at me. I nod at mom's ass and raise my eyebrows back at her.

"What happened to mom while I've been gone?" Susan whispers.

"What do you mean?" I whisper back, knowing exactly what she means.

"She's different." Susan whispers again, checking out mom's ass swishing through the door. "Sexier." She confides. "She just walks around like that when you're home?" She asks.

"Look who's talking." I answer, looking her up and down. "Who was the tease last month?" I ask.

"That was different." She asserts. "I was just... oh no!" She puts her hand to her mouth. "You don't think mom has the same latent sexual desires about you, do you?"

"I don't know." I answer. "It was you she was rubbing her tits against just now. Did you notice how hard her nipples were when she stopped?" I ask Susan, just before we walk in the house.

"Who's hungry?" Mom yells from the kitchen. "I'm making sandwiches." I turn Susan towards me and kiss her on the mouth, while I squeeze her ass checks. She slips her tongue briefly in and out of my mouth and rubs her hand over my hardening cock.

"Don't you think she looks sexy?" I whisper, giving her ass another squeeze.

"I'm going to change." She says, walking down the hall. "I'll have a sandwich, mom." She yells towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you." I whisper, following Susan down the hall.

"No you won't!" She turns and puts her palms against my chest, pushing me back down the hall. "Go help mom with the sandwiches, I'll be right there." She insists.

"Need any help?" I ask walking into the kitchen. Mom is spreading mayonnaise on six slices of bread as I walk up behind her. Wrapping my arms around her and rubbing my hard cock between her ass cheeks, I cup her firm tits, running my thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Mmmm." Mom says, pushing back against me. "Be careful." She whispers. "Where's your sister?"

"In her room, changing." I answer and mom spins around returning my embrace.

"Here." Mom says, handing me the knife. "Finish making the sandwiches, Nick." Kissing me on the lips she adds, "Maybe tonight after Susan's asleep..." Her voice trails off as she slips her hand inside the waistband of my shorts and massages my hard cock. She is grinding her pussy against my leg, like a dog in heat. Mom is clearly aroused and when she's aroused, she turns to me for release, just like I suggested with the transmitter.

"Listen for your sister." Mom says, as she unfastens my shorts and pulls my jockey shorts out over my hard cock. "I'm only going to do this if you keep making the sandwiches." She laughs, dropping to her knees and sucking my hard cock in her mouth. She stops suddenly and looks up at me, with a shocked look on her face. Oh God! How could I forget that I just fucked Susan at the airport?

"This is very fresh tasting." Mom says, licking all up and down my cock. "You either stopped somewhere on the way to the airport or..." Mom hesitates, her eyes locked on mine as she again wraps her lips around my cock. Sucking fast and furious, mom pumps my pussy-flavored cock in and out of her mouth.

"Is this your sister's taste?" Mom asks, panting excitedly, taking a breath before attacking my hard cock again. I hear Susan's bedroom door open and I jump back, pulling my shorts up and struggling to fasten them around my hard, throbbing cock. Mom stands up, licking her lips and finishes making the sandwiches, without taking her eyes from mine.

Susan has changed into shorts and a t-shirt, with no bra. My eyes bounce back and forth between the two women standing on either side of me in the kitchen. Both women are aware of the bulge my cock is making in my pants, as I watch their tits jiggle around under their thin tops.

"Here you go." I say handing Susan a sandwich and some potato chips. Our kitchen table has two chairs on each side. I sit next to Susan and mom sits across from me. My mom and my sister are two of the sexiest women I've ever seen and I'm the lucky bastard who gets to fuck them both! God! I want to be sandwiched between these two women in mom's bed this weekend! As I try to figure out what suggestion to give Susan to make it happen, mom is asking Susan all about college. I'm lost in revelry of my imagination when something mom says gets my attention.

"We were always half-naked when I was in college" My mom says, I have no idea within what context she's talking.

"What?" Susan asks, as I look across the table and see a big smile on mom's face.

"No matter what we decided to do, it always ended up with someone shedding some clothes." Mom says, "We'd play strip poker, strip backgammon, hell we even played strip monopoly once." Mom laughs. "You can't tell me that with the new co-ed dorms, that things are that different from when I was in college. Are you saying that you and Sherrie never get involved in anything like that?" Mom asks. Susan is blushing, but her nipples appear to be more prominent than they were a few minutes ago.

"Well..." Susan starts to answer.

"Oh, it's alright." Mom says. "You don't have to tell your mother everything. Talking with you about college just kind of brought some of that back to me. Sort of reminiscing." Mom sighs, and I try not to stare at her hard nipples poking out the thin material of her tank top. Susan has her hand in my lap and is running her fingers up and down the front of my shorts."

"It's just embarrassing to discuss something like that with your mother." Susan says as she squeezes my cock through my shorts.

"I don't know what's to be embarrassed about" Mom says, staring at Susan's hard nipples. "But hey, what happens in college, stays in college, right?"

"I will tell you that Sherrie and I have had a few exciting adventures." Susan says, squeezing my hard cock for emphasis on the word exciting. "But nothing I'd want my mother to know about." She laughs. Susan's nipples are jutting straight out from her t-shirt, as she continues to massage my cock under the table. Mom's nipples are still hard and very noticeable under her thin tank top.

"It's okay, hon." Mom smiles. "I shouldn't pry into your life. I'm just interested, that's all." It's clear to me that mom is very interested in Susan in ways that Susan can't imagine. I've got to figure out a way to help that along.

"Tell me the truth, sis." I say, when mom leaves to go to the bathroom. "Don't you think mom's body is very sexy?" We're still sitting at the table and Susan is still rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

"Okay, she does have a very nice body and her hard nipples are a little distracting." Susan admits. "But she's still our mother!" Susan says, letting go of my throbbing cock when she stands up to clear the table.

"And I'm your brother, but we've discovered that incest isn't all that bad, haven't we?" I ask, reaching around her from behind and cupping her tits, while I rub my hard cock against her ass.

"Yes, but..." Susan sighs. "I don't know." She says, turning the water on to rinse the plates.

"I want to see mom's sexy body again, Susan, and I need your help to do it." I say, cautiously.

"Me? What do you want me to do?" Susan asks, turning to face me, bumping her leg against the tent in the front of my shorts.

"Let's play a game of strip something, like mom did in college." I say, excitedly. "We'll tell mom that we want to help her relive a little of her college days." I look Susan's in the eyes. "Please! Just do this for me." I plead. "I'll make it worth your while." I smile, pulling her to me and grinding my hard cock against her pussy mound, while I squeeze her ass cheeks. "Besides, this is just family, it's not like you're fucking in front of strangers in a parking lot." I laugh, reminding her of her exhibitionism this morning.

"You're right." Susan laughs. "Okay, if you can get her to do it, I'll go along." Susan says, kissing me on the lips. She turns to finish rinsing the dishes as mom walks back into the room. Eyeing my hard cock and looking at Susan's firm ass, mom stands in the doorway smiling.

"Hey, mom." I move toward her. "How would you like to relive a little of your college days with Susan and I this afternoon?" I say, winking at her. Susan still has her back to us and I brush my hands over mom's hard nipples.

"What do you mean?" Mom asks, running her fingers lightly over the bulge in my pants.

"Well, how about if we play a game of strip something, like you did in college? What kind of games did you play?" I ask, not giving her time to answer the first question.

"We played everything, just whatever games were popular at the time, we just added the twist of removing clothing if you lost." She says, clearly excited about this. She drops her hands to her side as Susan turns around.

"We could play Uno." Susan says. "Whoever has the most points left in their hand at the end of each round has to remove something." She looks down at herself and says. "Hey! I'm only wearing three things!" She looks up at mom and I.

"Looks to me like we're all starting even." I say, as if it's already been decided. "We each have a shirt, shorts and underwear - I presume." I say smiling at Susan.

"Yes, I have underwear on, smarty." She says sarcastically.

"I'll get the Uno game." Mom says, leaving the room.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Susan whispers. "This is weird!"

"Trust me!" I tell her, squeezing her luscious tits. "You'll have a great time."

"You better be in my room tonight after mom goes to sleep!" She whispers, just before mom comes back. I foresee a real challenge tonight, trying to be in both bedrooms. Nice problem to have, though.

"We'll play in the living room, on the floor. "Mom says. "We always liked sitting cross legged on the floor rather than hiding behind a table." Mom smiles. The three of us sit in a circle on the floor, cross-legged while mom deals the cards. The first hand goes pretty quickly, after several skips and draws twos; I lose and take off my shirt.

"Okay! Let's see if we can get those shorts!" Susan exclaims as she deals the second hand. Mom loses this one and takes off her shirt, proudly displaying her firm, round tits. Susan stares at mom's rigid, rose-colored nipples, poking out from her large, dark areolas, while I shuffle the cards for another hand. Mom is smiling while she watches Susan stare at her naked tits. Susan looks up and quickly glances away when she sees mom has caught her staring.

"It's okay, hon." Mom says, patting Susan on the leg. "I'm not embarrassed to have you see my body. I'm quite proud of how I look for my age." Mom says, smiling at Susan.

"You, um, look terrific, mom." Susan stutters. "I just didn't mean to stare, that's all." Susan looks down as she picks up her cards. My cock is tenting the front of my shorts from watching Susan check out mom's bare tits. This is getting exciting.

Mom and I gang up on Susan; playing draw twos, draw fours and skips. When Mom finally calls Uno and goes out, Susan has a handful of cards. Standing up, she surprises us by taking off her shorts. Her t-shirt is so long, that even with her shorts off, she doesn't reveal anything.

"Hey, that's not fair." I laugh. "You should have taken your top off." I was looking forward to mom's reaction when she sees Susan's perfect tits."

"I didn't hear any rules that said what I had to take off." Susan smiles as mom shuffles the cards for another round. Mom winks at me and we both go after Susan again, but the cards are in her favor and mom loses this round. Mom stands up and pulls her shorts down, revealing a light blue thong.

"Wow, mom." Susan says. "A thong, very sexy!" She's watching mom's pussy as she sits back down. Mom is clearly turned on by the erotic game and the small triangle stretched across mom's pussy is very wet, making it almost transparent. I catch Susan eyeing mom's pussy lips, puffed out against the thin material.

I lose this hand and remove my shorts, leaving me in just my jockey shorts. No one has to guess whether I'm enjoying the game; my cock is making a white tent out of the front of my jockeys. Both Susan and Mom smile as I sit back down.

Mom and I really go after Susan during this next hand and after several wild draw fours, she has a fist full of cards. I go out and Susan stands up to remove another piece of clothing. Again she surprises us by reaching under her long t-shirt and pulling a black thong down her legs. Kicking the thong to the side, she smiles and sits back down, her t-shirt tucked between her legs, revealing nothing.

"You really know how to play this, don't you?" Mom asks, while she shuffles the cards. We're each down to one piece of clothing; mom has her thong, I have my jockey shorts and Susan has her t-shirt. I smile as I pick up my cards and see all the skips and draw twos.

"I've never done anything like this before." Susan giggles. "I'm just lucky I decided to put on a long t-shirt instead of a tank top." She smiles looking at mom's tits again. After several reverses that allow me to drop the draw twos and skips on Susan, mom goes out and Susan and I count our points.

"Eighty-two." She says, looking at me anxiously.

"Eighty." I exclaim, throwing down my cards. "Take it off, sis. Let's finally see your body." I'm so excited; I act like I've never seen it before. I watch mom for her reaction.

Susan stands up, looks from me to mom and back to me. Hesitantly, she grabs the bottom of her t-shirt and pulls it up. Mom sighs at the sight of Susan's naked, hairless pussy.

"Oh, honey." Mom sighs. "That's beautiful." Mom breathes. "You're so smooth." Mom is squirming around as Susan pulls the t-shirt the rest of the way over her head. When Susan has the t-shirt around her head and can't see us, mom winks at me, smiling with a look of pure lust in her eyes. Susan stands there for a minute, tossing her t-shirt on the floor next to her shorts and thong. Mom's eyes keep shifting between Susan's perfect tits, with their hard, thick nipples and her smooth, bald pussy.

"Am I still in the game?" Susan asks, still standing, giving us a great view of her puffy slit.

"YES!" We cry out in unison. "You have to play until we see who wins." Mom says, looking at the spike in the front of my jockey shorts. "You seem to be enjoying the game, Nick." Mom says, laughingly. When Susan sits down, cross-legged, her pussy lips open slightly, exposing her moist, pink pussy.

"God! I can't believe I'm just sitting here, exposing myself to my mom and my brother." Susan says, self-consciously.

"You were fine with it a minute ago, when we were exposing ourselves to you." Mom says, smiling. "It's your deal, Susan. Let's see who gets defrocked next." Susan shuffles the cards, while mom continues to stare at her sexy body. Susan's thick nipples are clearly aroused; sticking straight out from her perfectly centered reddish-brown areolas. Mom is watching Susan's large tit's jiggle as she deals the cards.