All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why the ass fucking with so much pussy around

men or women ass fucking a man sucks.the story was good and stop rambling so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story or Greatest Story Ever?

I love every installment of this series. Beyond the porn, it is a clever and well-written story with well-developed characters and compelling plot twists. You don't find this kind of story very often in porn. Congraltuations, and by all means, keep up the good work!

indigodragonindigodragonover 16 years ago
new york best seller?

this should be on the best sellers list.this could be a fiction novel that would sell like hot cakes.are u done? will there be more? fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whoo-Hoo!

There have just GOT to be more parts. You can't leave it like this!

Solid 5/5 for all three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't stop here

Don't normally rate stories here, let alone leaving public comment. Have to do it for you. You deserve every nice words we put here. Have to admit that I was thwarted by length of the story, once read, or scanned to be more precise, I was obsessed by it like a male genital, i.e. the first moment I saw it, I was scared by its size, once tried it, the longer is the better, lol.

Lastly, let's salute one more time to the author.

hornacekhornacekover 16 years ago
The Maggie Show? Hey, it's still great

From a story standpoint, this was great. Well written, logical and compelling - I couldn't stop reading (although at one point I said "Someone ELSE knows about the transmitter? Who DOESN'T know about it?"). After the last chapter's focus on the mother (very well done, by the way), I *did* feel that this chapter turned into "The Maggie Story" - for a new character, she became "the" main character (other than Nick) and pushed everyone else into supporting roles. Bringing back Carolyn and her husband, even briefly, shows that you're planting seeds for future chapters (don't forget the English teacher!).

I wasn't too happy about Nicole's return. When she appeared and disappeared early on I thought "good, hope that's all we see of her", but then she appeared again and seems to be here to stay. Yuck. I just don't see anything appealing about the character (just my opinion).

Still, there is more than enough to praise here. You cleverly picked up the plot threads from parts 1 and 2 where it seemed like you had painted yourself into a corner, and capably (and logically) got yourself out of that corner and took the story into new directions. Keep it up!

blackapacheblackapacheover 16 years ago
Excellent, until...

... Nick took in the backdoor. I had to skip over it, even though Isaw it coming. Although, I hope it doesn't happen again, it's not my call. Keep the story going, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nichole

It really suprised me when you took nichole out of the story line,nice twist with the reunion. I liked the sex with no transmiter, also nice. Keep more of this story cumming, mabye more of maggie's and nichole's corruption. Wherever you deside to take this story I'm hooked. More PLEASE!

BolivianSoldierBolivianSoldierover 16 years ago
Nice work!

I hate to echo the other comments but I loved this story. The number of pages flew by. Hopefully, we will see more of Carolyn and Carl in the next installment. Can't wait to see what happens when Maggie and Carl get together...or maybe Carl and his brother-in-law. I actually liked the step-mother encounter. It was a nice creative twist. I would love to see her be everyone's fuck toy. Don't forget about Danae!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of the best

Easily one of the best stories on Literotica. Excellent writing, realistic and interesting characters. And some of the hottest scenes I've ever read. If this were a movie it would be AVN's movie of the year, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

LOVED IT!!!!! You have got to do another chapter, this is HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It!!!

I loved this chapter and hope to see more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
genius work <<<<<<plz check my idea too

You are a genius but there can't be just 4 parts of it.We all want more,may be 10.

Well your writing skills and imagination is great but i would be highly generous to you if you can write another story which include any of following topics :

1)want to see you writing something like as he is growing so he wants money so he gets into a rich family and act like their son with help of his transmitter but finds family females attactive.

or

2) may be Nick starts a competition with his father as both have their transmitter to get most beauties under their belt within their timeframe.If you write this one than it would be great to see that Nick going for elder ladies while his father going for young chicks.

<<<<<<<you are rocking no matter even if you don't like my above idea but do write/add another series as not just me many others are waiting for next story in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well, you did it again, didn't you?

This story has to one of the most complex erotic series I have ever read. The fact that you are able to introduce all these new characters and yet make it easy for the reader to keep them straight shows your plot-development skills. The fact that you are able to interweave all these characters' stories into the main narrative with seemingly little effort is pure genius.The descriptions you use are consistently wild, evocative, and extremely hot. Every page of this chapter was as good, captivating, and erotic as the first two chapters. A masterful story, sir, and one I am glad to see continues.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Like the Way

Things are Progressing. ? Why did'nt Nick use transmitter on Mom to call her attorney and tell him/her to wait a week.

and are they going to stay in the old place or move into Uncle Harry's?

KinkybyNatureKinkybyNaturealmost 14 years ago
Looking forward to reading Chapter 4!!!

Samslam,

Read Ch. 1 Friday night, Ch. 2 Saturday & Ch. 3 today on Sunday. Well done all around especially on Ch. 3. You write well interweaving characters both old and new in and out of the storyline perfectly. I know Nick is going to college and I can only imagine what you have in store for all those coeds with Nick and his neurotransmitter, Don't forget the female professors and the coeds family members. Also, I see huge erotic and sexual upside in the father & his female friends and contacts (celebrities, politicians, corporate business people etc. etc.) What a taboo party I can envision you putting together at the fathers sexual palace. My favorite characters and scenes are Nick, Maggie (Damn) Carl & his wife and all of the fathers hypnotic girlfriends and nympho wife! Favorite scenes are: Maggie & Nicks mother in the bondage swing using multiple sex toys, the fathers home with the rowing machine/sexual device, Nick's use of the nuerotransmitter keeping everyone sexually orgasmic throughout the story and Nick and his fathers dominance over who will win out in controlling the minds of their sexual friends and family.

This is an incredible fictional fantasy! I stress fictional because I disagree with forced sex in real life. I hope you continue on well past Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What is it with all the ass play now? I really can't handle Nick getting fucked in the ass :( and why does he want to share his girls with every dude he meets? I mean I know I'm not the author but Jesus can't Nick just be the only one who fucks them? I enjoy the story but ffs the problems I have with it are completely turning me off. One thing I really enjoyed was that awesome scene with Nick's dad and the whole scissor thing. Finally some dramatic shit goin down. And back to the problems I've read some other stories from samslam and he never included them :( as far as i remember.

yukundaoneyukundaoneover 11 years ago
Again it cum .

I think i' ll never be tied to read this amazing series!!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
I like this series alot!

A few small problems though he just came like what 12+ times in one day and even toward the end he lasts no longer than the first? Second he shouldn't say he loves nicole thats BS, such long distance is impossible especially on his way to collage. For a guy fucking every woman he wants he has been lucky they are desese free and no one got knocked up. He should get a few girls pregnant, maybe his dads wife lol.

Won't his dads wife remember the transmitter harry had and remind him and they will see video of them walking through the house as they leave and figure it out. When making people forget he needs to be more careful and thorough to get every one.

I hope he starts to earn money soon and help people like alcoholics or addicts quit easily. Keep writing this devise has huge potential especially if he can make it only work for him so mechanical engineering should be his chosen field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"dropping the cloth below her pert, grapefruit-sized tits".

Pert = Grapefruit sized tits?? I think I would be terrified of big and would faint at huge! (suffocate at Humongous?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Sure

This is really getting aweful compicated. Maggie and Nichole are awefully dangerous characters to be keeping 'in the know'. I think this author has his sexual prowess a little too much even for Literotica. It almost becomes 'Ho-Hum" - not again! I've read 3ch. and If it weren't for Susan and Mom I'd have quit after ch.1. By the way, he's doing so many people he's going to be catching something that'll make fire shoot outta his dick pretty soon. He's not very discriminating about where he spreads his charms.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

...this 18 yo kid is a horndog cum machine!!!...lol...love this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
carl and Maggie

carl and Maggie Character kinda kill my mood..i always vote 5 stars.this one only 1 Star..Really..i kinda..really frustated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let down after the first 2 chapters

Bringing his dad into it was stupid, and, why on earth would he go to the dad's office, knowing that's the only place his dad's transmitter worked?

rosscaresrosscaresalmost 8 years ago
Kudos

Kudos on a truly outstanding work of erotica which, from description to plot twists rises above much of the erotic fiction that I've read. Except for some minor grammar errors, using loose when it should have been lose or your for you're and one case error, the whole thing was felicious and, speaking as a hypnotist myself, relatively accurate. It's a shame I don't have a device like that. It's degree of efficacy was the only inaccuracy -but it's fantasy. Right? I would encourage you to get an editor and never proofread your own copy as your own mind sometimes "hypnotically" sees what you meant rather than what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story is loosing it

I really loved the first chapter of this story, but as another commentator on Ch. 2 already remarked: the story has gotten quite out of hand. The development with Nicole from his confident to basically a cock-hungry slut (after the Carl-incident) ruined a lot, now her mother has taken her position as confident, but I observe myself from having had sympathy for the boy who had to come to use that neuro submission device to getting the impression of him being kind of stupid. He knows his Dad has another transmitter in his office and lets Nicole's mother mess with Danae when he can clearly see it ... thats plain stupid and also that he does reveal all the information freely including all the post hypnosis triggers ... I turned from being excited about the story (Ch. 1) to increasingly annoyed when it comes to story development and stupidity of the main-character. Sorry to say. You do have quite some talent, but the story is heading into a wrong direction.

hardcockcafe69hardcockcafe69over 7 years ago

Great fantasy. Kept me wet and couldn't stop reading.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN WHAT A STORY

I NEED ONE OF THOSE GADGETS. I'VE NEVER HAD TROUBLE IN THAT DEPARTMENT BUT OH DAMN IT WOULD BE NICE! LOVE THIS STORY. THANX EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THE AUTHOR IS NOW INACTIVE OR SEEMS TO BE. MAYBE NOT, LAST SUBMISSION WAS 12/31/17

IvarHakuseIvarHakuseabout 6 years ago
Brilliant tale

A very readable and addictive tale with a great plot which leaves you wanting to know what happened next. However the sex needs a bit of variety, felt they were always engaged in blowjobs. Unfortunately there is a natural limit to what one can do with sex anyway, but then that’s where the art of erotica lies. However that’s where the story line played its role in keeping the momentum going. I think it could do with a bit of a fucklick to spice things up.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago
Well, I'm done.

Dude, I know this is smut, but you still have to have characters that act like something resembling a human being. Maggie finds out Harry took away her ability to have orgasms, yet her only response is, 'well, guess I better have one now.' She's pissed enough about what Harry did with Nicole to become turned off, but not about finding out that her lover basically performed a surgery-free female circumcision on her? Yeah, that doesn't make any kind of sense.

And what was up with Nicole? The last time we heard from her she was asking Nick if she could come up and join him and his sister, now she's suddenly dating and declaring her love for someone else? Did you forget your own writing or something? Because her and Nick reconciled after the 'break up' and I never got the impression from Nicole that she would just move on from Nick even if they didn't. That girl had stalker written all over her.

It probably doesn't help that I prefer mind control in a revenge scenario, rather than one where the MC deserves to have some revenge extracted on him. Even so, I don't think this one is for me. Too much plot and characterization is being sacrificed in the name of sex.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

Feel very conflicted with this Story. Ch01-02 promised something bigger, but it spiraled out of control until now.

I think there are missing Storylines, properly extending his research into the Transmitter, slowly experimenting on Subjects. Really finding out. Before he goes to Susan and his Mom.

Including Nicole is kinda unnecessary.

Either you let her be the 2nd in "Command" knowing everything about what he's doing and to whom. Exactly like Daryl and Christina, I believed you were steering them towards. Exploring Business? Exploring sexual adventures (you had her spanking, nothing mentioned after or the Sex Lessons Ms. Edwards gave him). and with Nicole seduce his mom and Sister and pick up further from there.

Or just let her be a sex-toy to him. whenever he wishes he uses her (and later her mom), don't get them attached to each other too closely.

Up until now, you choose the middle way. I Love you"s but not explaining their fall out? Their separation when she knows all about the Transmitter.

It's difficult to follow your Train of thought about this Story.

I trust you because I liked your other Stories so far enough to keep reading this one.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Interesting chapter.

I really got worried reading about Maggie’s knowledge on the device and all the questions. I was under the impression that she had an alterior motive. Then the whole secretary and teen wife fucking him was just all over the place. The first two showed he was thinking about what choices he made. This one showed he was just thinking with his dick. Hopefully you go back to the depth and backlog of story, I feel it makes everything more erotic not just wham bam thank you mammmm.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

I love how his story unravels and the twists its coming up with. To be honest I was worried it was going to be long and dragged out but it its wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg access to unlimited number of cunts, wonderful mother and daughter fucking. Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, I adore cunnilingus and fucking one woman while eating another and fingering a third, then a final multi fuck to orgasmic bliss. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

anifreikanifreikover 2 years ago

Jumped frpm pg 1 just to say that in no state I know of is an inheritance considered community property. Neither is an insurance settlement for pain or injury.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too much of the same. I really enjoyed all the other stories and the first two or three chapters of this one.

I had to stop here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous