Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,911 Followers

"Please call us, Nick." Carolyn says, squeezing my hard cock again before she sashays across the asphalt to their car.

I arrive at my dad's office, with my dick still hard, and take the elevator to the fourth floor. I find the door that says Harrison & Associates and enter into a reception area. There is a reception desk and five visitor chairs, but no one is waiting. I've already got the ear buds in my ears, and I'm dialing the receptionist's frequency, as I walk up to her desk. I wait to push the button until I hear what she has to say.

"Hi. I'm Nick, Daryl's son, is he in?" I ask, this incredibly gorgeous woman, sitting at the reception desk. She's wearing a button up, wide collared blouse, with the buttons undone to her bra clasp. Her perfect, round tits meet in the center of her chest and then curve seductively outward until they are embraced by her bra cups. I can't help but stare at the rise and fall of the curves as she breathes.

"Mr. Harrison is in a meeting." She says, looking up at me with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They are slightly almond shaped, giving her a Eurasian look, like some of the models in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue. Her skin is either olive complected or she is deeply tanned. Her hair is pulled back from her face, accenting her beautiful skin tone and her full, sensuous lips.

"May I wait for him?" I ask her politely, my eyes still glued to the front of her blouse.

"You can if you take a seat over there, so you won't keep looking down my blouse." She says, snottily. That's it, I push the button on the transmitter and her eyes glaze over.

"What's your name?" I ask her, always my first question, right?

"Danae." She says, in the ever-familiar monotone.

"Who's my dad meeting with, Danae?" I ask her, leaning forward to get a better look at her perfect globes.

"A client." She says. "Although he's probably fucking her by now, instead of just meeting." She volunteers.

"Why do you say that?" I ask, as I undo two more buttons on her blouse and unfasten the front clasp of her bra, releasing her luscious tits. Her nipples are dark red, almost brown, surrounded by dark red areolas. If she's not olive complected, she tans in the nude, because the dark skin completely covers her large, round tits. With her bra unfastened, her tits hang loose and I reach towards them with my hands.

"Because that's what he does." She says.

"Are you dark complected, or do you tan all over?" I ask her, hefting her soft tits in my hands.

"Both." She answers. "I've got a dark complexion, but then I tan nude at the local salon, because Daryl likes me that way." She adds, forgetting the Mr. Harrison part.

"So, you're fucking Daryl?" I ask.

"Oh yes!" She says. "He's a magnificent lover and always makes me cum like crazy."

"How do you feel about him fucking the clients?" I ask. "Does it make you jealous?"

"No, it makes me work harder to please him." She says. "I always try to be the most memorable fuck he gets. That way he'll keep fucking me." She explains.

"Okay, Danae. I'm going to go in there now and interrupt Daryl." I tell her. "Is the door locked?" I ask.

"No, Daryl never locks his door." She says. "He doesn't have to because he has me to stop any visitors."

"Wait about ten minutes and then come in, take off all your clothes and join us anyway you wish. No matter how you involve yourself, you will have the most powerful orgasm you've ever had."

"Okay." She says, looking at her watch.

I push the button on the transmitter and walk into my dad's office door. Dad is on the couch fucking a striking blonde, who's probably in her mid-twenties.

"What the fuck!" My dad says, scrambling to pull out of the blonde bombshell. I dial his frequency and hit the button.

"Don't stop, dad, keep fucking her." I tell him and he plunges back into her, trying to pick up his rhythm, while she's struggling to squirm out from under him. "Introduce me to your friend, Dad."

"Nick this is Janet." Dad says, matter-of-factly, while he tries to hold her down, so he can heed my suggestion to continue fucking her. "Janet, this is my son, Nick." He says, pumping his cock into her as she struggles to get free.

"Daryl! What the fuck are you doing?" The blonde yells. "Get off of me! I don't fuck with an audience!" She says, as I dial in her frequency and hit the button.

"Nice to meet you, Janet." I say. "Don't stop fucking just yet." She immediately stops trying to squirm out from under my dad's body and starts bucking her ass off the couch in rhythm with him. I strip off my clothes and kneel on the cushion next to Janet's head, pointing my hard cock toward her face.

"Janet, you will suck my cock, giving me your best blowjob ever." I tell her and she immediately opens her mouth, sucking my cockhead between her lips. "Your arousal will reach new heights; it will peak and stay there until I cum. Once I cum, you will immediately cum, too, with the most explosive orgasm you've ever had. Feel free to ride it out for as long as it takes." I finish her instructions, savoring the feeling of her mouth around my hard cock. The tension has been building since Carolyn rubbed my cock at the gas station. Janet moves her hand from my dad's ass and wraps it around my hard cock, rapidly pumping me in and out of her mouth.

"Dad." I say, tuning in his frequency and pressing the button. "You will continue to fuck Janet completely through her orgasm. When she finally settles down from her intense orgasm, your dick will just go limp. You will not be able to cum, which will cause you considerable frustration." Just as I finish this last instruction, Danae comes into the office and starts taking her clothes off. I fondle Janet's generous tits, while watching Danae shed her clothes.

She has a perfect body. If ever there was a ten, Danae is it. With her blouse and bra removed, her round tits stand out firmly from her chest. Her two-inch areolas surround her thick nipples, which are sticking out about half an inch from her tits. I look at her smooth, flat stomach as she unzips her skirt and steps out of it. Her white thong barely covers her pussy, but it's obviously hairless. Probably something else Daryl likes. When she bends over to remove her thong, her luscious tits hang towards the floor and I pump harder into Janet's mouth, as I savor the sight.

Danae, now completely naked, is walking towards the couch. Her entire body is tanned, including her porcelain smooth pussy mound. Fuck! I could shoot my load just looking at her. She looks like a goddess with her golden skin tone, Eurasian facial features, hairless pussy, and perfectly round tits. Danae stops about a foot from me, taking in the action on the couch. Daryl is frantically fucking Janet, while she is bucking her ass fervently against him and vigorously sucking my cock at the same time.

"Mmmmmffff." Janet moans around my hard cock, as her body stays at peak arousal level. I'm getting close and I'm wondering what Danae is going to do, to get in on the action. She steps towards me, probably by process of elimination. Daryl and Janet are thrashing around too much. Dane kneels on the floor behind me and starts licking my asshole. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I spread my legs and her tongue stretches between them to lick my balls. Gripping my ass cheeks and using her hands to pry them apart, she swirls her tongue around my asshole, before plunging it inside.

"Oh yeah!" I yell, pumping frantically into Janet's mouth, while Danae tongue fucks my ass. It shoves me over the top and I shoot a heavy build up of cum, into Janet's warm mouth. Per my instructions, this triggers Janet's explosive release and she convulses, spasmodically, bucking wildly against my dad's cock. I pull my cock from Janet's mouth, turn around and Danae sucks it into her mouth, applying her own unique brand of resuscitation, to bring it back to life.

Janet has collapsed back on the couch, her tits swelling expansively with her heavy breaths. This is my first good look at her tits, and they are almost as perfect as Danae's. Janet's creamy white, lightly freckled globes, with thin, pink nipples and rose-colored areolas, are a stark contrast to Danae's golden hued tits and thicker nipples.

I can't decide what I want to do next. Danae has my cock nearly fully recovered, when I decide I'd like to see a girl-girl show. I tune in Janet and Danae's frequencies, one at a time, and give them each instructions to eat each other's pussies. I tell them that they are to maintain peak arousal, and work at making each other cum, but neither can orgasm until I tell them they can. Then I tune in my dad's frequency and tell him to get dressed.

"So Daryl." I say, as I watch the action on the couch. Janet is still lying on her back on the couch while Danae straddles her head. Lowering her pussy to Janet's mouth, Danae starts sucking on Janet's soggy pussy, in the classic sixty-nine position. Janet enthusiastically attacks Danae's golden snatch, wrapping her arms around Danae's thighs and gripping her ass cheeks. My cock reacts immediately and I leave my dad hanging, while I watch for a few minutes. Based on the moans and the intense movement on the couch, they've reached their high levels of arousal very quickly. I reluctantly pull my eyes from the action and turn my attention to dad for a minute.

"What were you and Harry up to, Dad?" I ask him, while he's under the spell of the transmitter's signal.

"We were business partners." Dad answers, in a flat, monotone voice. "I was the financial backer for his latest invention, the Neuro Submission Transmitter." I almost fall off my chair when I hear dad say this. The muffled moans from the couch are getting louder and more urgent. I turn my head and see Danae's ass humping arduously against Janet's mouth, while Janet is bucking her ass off the couch against Danae's face. I have trouble pulling my eyes away from Danae's sleek golden body, especially her smooth, round ass cheeks.

"Tell me all about it, Dad." I say, my focus still on the two beauties on the couch.

"A couple of years ago, Harry called me with a business proposition." Dad says, without any voice inflection. "He offered me the chance to use his prototype transmitter, if I would back the rest of his research. He knew that we represented models for most of the major agencies and offered me a demonstration of this device. He suggested I invite any model who I wanted to sign to my agency or one I just wanted to fuck." The action on the couch is almost drowning out our conversation. The moaning, even though burrowed in each other's pussy, is loud and intense. Janet is also spanking Danae's ass with loud smacks in an effort to make her cum.

"He came over with this black box." Dad says, completely oblivious to the action on the couch. "I had invited Danae to come to the meeting. She was the sexiest model I knew and was as icy as the North Pole." She's certainly the most sexual being I have ever seen, I think to myself, glancing at the couch. "He turned on his transmitter while we were talking, hit a couple of buttons and she was completely under his control." Dad says, flatly. "He had her strip, displaying her magnificent body for us and then give us each a blowjob. He made her lie on her back across my desk, and we fondled her tits and pussy while we negotiated our deal. I pretty much gave him whatever he wanted."

"What happened to the box?" I ask, as Danae and Janet are clawing at each other's asses, and thrashing around on the couch, filling the room with loud slurping noises. I had better let them cum fairly soon, or they might hurt themselves.

"It's right here in my desk drawer." Dad says, opening one of the drawers. Inside is a box with two buttons and two lights on top.

"How does it work?" I ask, but before he can answer, I turn towards the couch. "Janet and Danae, you can both orgasm now." Loud, muffled groans accompany the clenching of their legs around each other's head. Their bodies shake so violently that it propels them off the couch and onto the floor. Janet is now on top and they are still locked in a sixty-nine style, thigh embrace. They quake and shiver through a succession of orgasmic tremors, finally collapsing in a heap on the floor, gasping for air.

"This button turns it on and this green indicator light glows to let you know it's working." Dad says, pointing. "The transmitter scans through the entire spectrum of frequencies and when it finds the right one, this red light comes on. You then have three seconds to hit this button to lock in the frequency. The person is then under your control." It's the same principle as my transmitter, but not as easy to use or as portable. "Harry set it up so that it never stops on my frequency and I can't accidentally use it on myself." Dad says.

"So what have you been doing with the transmitter, dad?" I ask, watching Janet and Danae catch their breaths. My eyes are drawn to Danae's golden orbs swelling to the size of small melons as she breathes air into her lungs. My cock is rock solid from watching the show. I tune in Danae's frequency and tell her to come over and give me the best blowjob she's ever given. I'm still naked, sitting in a chair in front of my father's desk. I tune the transmitter back to dad's frequency and push the button.

Danae immediately sits up, and then crawls on all fours, across the floor towards my chair. She looks like a sleek cat; gracefully stalking its prey, and my eyes are drawn to her exquisite tits, swinging between her arms. I scoot forward in my chair, pointing my hard cock towards her face.

"I've been using it to make business deals." Dad answers me, just as Danae reaches my chair and wraps her slender hand around my hard cock. "I conduct as much business as I can in my office, using the transmitter. That way I control the outcome." He says, paying no attention to Danae feeding my throbbing cock into her sultry mouth. "I also interview clients here, and they will do anything I want." Dad says, while Danae slides her soft lips down the length of my rigid cock. Fuck! She has the head of my cock buried in her throat, as she locks her almond-shaped, brown eyes on mine. With a slight smile, she flicks her tongue along the underside of my cock, as she gradually pulls her lips back.

"How much money did you make last year." I ask my dad, panting, while Danae works my cock in and out of her warm mouth and teases my balls with her fingernails. Fuck! She not only looks like a goddess, she really knows her way around a blowjob! I feel the tension building in my balls, as I hump my cock into Danae's mouth.

"Three point five million." Dad answers matter-of-factly. "Most of it tax-free."

"Why tax free?" I ask, my jaw dropping open. Three point five million! How does he make that much and why does he need Uncle Harry's money?

"Christina and I also run a unique sort of escort business, with a client rooster that wishes to remain anonymous." He explains. "So, we don't report their charges to the IRS." I remember Christina. She's the bimbo dad went with when he left mom.

"Why did you leave mom for Christina?" I ask, before I've had a chance to think about it. Danae is really working my cock, now. If I weren't distracted by my conversation with dad, I'd have cum already.

"I didn't leave your mother." Dad answers, as Danae starts nibbling on the underside of my cock. She's sucking and biting the most sensitive spot on my cock, while rolling my balls between her fingers. "She kicked me out because of all the cheating I did. I just went to Christina, so I wouldn't be alone." He says, as Danae again sucks the swollen head of my cock into her mouth, pumping furiously.

I can't hold back any longer. I thrust forward, while grabbing Danae's hair and shoot my load deep into her mouth. I jerkily shoot several more spurts of cum into her mouth and she swallows it all. Fuck! Danae rocks back onto her heels, licking cum from her lips, as she smiles at me. I am again entranced by her alluring body, especially her perfect tits. Her hard, thick nipples are pointing right at me, as she awaits further instruction.

"Why do you want mom to give you half of Uncle Harry's money?" I ask, turning to look at Janet, who has been lying on the couch, watching this whole time. Dad sure can pick them!

"I don't care about Harry's money." Dad answers. "I just want the estate catalogued. There's a portable transmitter among Harry's stuff and I want it." He explains. "I asked for half the estate, so I could negotiate for the transmitter." That explains a lot! Fuck! I have to get out of here, so I can think about what to do about all this. I decide to give everyone a post transmission suggestion. I start with dad.

"Dad, when I turn off the transmitter, you will sit here for five minutes, doing nothing. At the end of five minutes, you will realize what a great visit we're having and invite me home to meet Christina. When we get to your house, you will excuse yourself and leave me alone with Christina for at least thirty minutes." I want to find out more about this escort business and see what Christina is like. Oops! I almost forget the most important part.

"You will never use your transmitter on me." I don't want to give him too many suggestions about the transmitter, until I've thought it through. I turn to Janet and tune in her frequency. I decide that I really don't want to do anything else with Janet.

"Janet, when I turn off the transmitter, you will get dressed and leave, remembering that Daryl required you to fuck him before he would represent you as a model. It wasn't unpleasant, but you decide to look into other agencies." I flip the transmitter dial and tune in Danae.

Ahhh yes! Danae!

"Danae." I begin, choosing my words carefully. "You will no longer feel as if you have to do everything to please Daryl." I decide to go with a trigger like I did with Nicole and Mrs. Edwards. "Whenever I say, 'Think about it, Danae', whatever I suggest next will be completely acceptable and enthusiastically embraced by you." By keeping the trigger the same as Nicole's, I figure I won't forget what it is.

"When I turn off the transmitter, you will get dressed and return to your desk." I hit the button and Danae gets up off the floor and walks over to her clothes. Her tanned, round ass swaying as she walks. I will definitely be back for more of that!

"Hey, Nick." Dad says, just as I finish tucking the transmitter into my pocket. "This is so great that you stopped by. Why don't I knock off early and take you home to meet Christina?" He says, coming around his desk and putting his arm around me, as we walk out the door.

"Danae." Dad says, as we walk out the door. "Cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. My son and I are going to spend some time together."

"You have several very important clients coming in this afternoon, Mr. Harrison." Danae says, in the same snotty voice she used with me earlier.

"Think about it, Danae." I whisper, just out of earshot of my father. "You can cancel the appointments." I tell her, before catching up to my dad at the door.

"I can cancel your appointments, Mr. Harrison." Danae says, picking up the phone. Damn! I can't get the image of her stunning, naked body out of my mind. I'll have to work on her temperament, though.

I ask dad more about his business on the drive to his house and he fills me in on what it's like to represent super models. Of course, he doesn't mention the transmitter, but he does make reference to it being a matter of who's in control. When we get to his house, I'm surprised at its opulence. Dad lives in a fucking mansion! Who knew? I suppose mom does, but has chosen not to share it with me.

"Anybody home?" Dad calls, as we walk through the marble entryway. "She must be in the gym. Christina works out everyday." He says, rolling his eyes, as he leads me through a huge living room with a vaulted ceiling. There's a spiral staircase off to one side, with the railing extending along a balcony level hallway that runs the entire length of the living room. I assume the bedrooms are up there. It looks like something out of a movie. I've never seen a house like this.

samslam
samslam
12,911 Followers
1...45678...12