Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,862 Followers

"Explosive?" I ask, brushing the matted hair from her forehead.

"Mmmmm. Thunderous." She sighs, wiggling her hips and sloshing my spent cock around in her soggy pussy. "Thank you, Nick." She says, kissing my lips tenderly. "You don't know how much I needed that."

"You not only needed it, Maggie." I say, returning her kiss. "You deserved it."

"Thank you." She whispers. As we lay together in post coital bliss, she returns to earlier topics. "Nick, what really happened between you and Nicole?" She asks.

"Like I told you, Maggie." I answer. "Mostly it was distance. But it was also the transmitter. I used it to direct and control Nicole, learning, too late I guess, that controlling another person is not a good basis for a healthy relationship. It doesn't grow and develop. It becomes boring."

"You are definitely not your Uncle Harry." She says, smiling at me. "So, what else did you tell me when you had the transmitter on?" She asks, raising her eyebrows.

"I just undid the control that Uncle Harry put on your orgasms. I told you to have normal and natural sexual reactions, except tonight when I fucked you, you'd have the most explosive and thunderous orgasm ever." I say smiling at her. "Did I do okay?"

"You did wonderfully." She says, rocking her body against mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth. My cock recovers enough for us to start moving again. This time is less urgent, but no less tumultuous, as the tension builds longer and our ultimate release is even stronger than before. We both finally collapse, exhausted and spent.

I wake up wondering where I am and then realize I'm lying on top of Maggie, with my cock still inside her pussy. The clock says, 12:30 a.m. and I panic, unsure when Nicole or Frank are due home. Gently disengaging myself from Maggie, I crawl off the foot of the bed as she rolls over, pulling the sheet around her.

Grabbing the transmitter, I go into the living room to get my clothes. Just as I finish getting dressed, a key is inserted into the front door. Fuck! I duck into the kitchen, as Nicole and her date come in the front door.

"Shhhh." Nicole says. "Get us a couple of cokes, while I check on my mom and dad." Nicole says, walking down the hall. Fuck! I duck into the laundry room, out of sight of her date, as he comes into the kitchen, grabbing the cokes from the fridge. The laundry room leads into the garage and there's a back door off the kitchen, but it's locked and chained. I'm sure I'd make to much noise trying to get it open. I'm reviewing my options, as Nicole comes back into the living room and sits down next to her date, turning off all the lights except one.

"God Nicole." He whispers. "I can't believe you actually did that in the car! I almost hit a fucking tree." He adds. I can guess what he's talking about and I smile at the memory of Nicole and I in that exact situation.

"After all those points you scored, it was the least I could do." Nicole whispers, giggling, and I hear the rustling of clothing and the unmistakable sound of heavy petting. So Nicole's boyfriend is a jock? Who would have guessed?

"Mmmm. Bobby." Nicole moans softly, as I creep into the kitchen to see what's going on, staying in the shadows, so I won't be seen. Nicole has her panties off, her skirt pulled up to her waist, and her legs spread, inviting Bobby to partake of her delicacies. The lamp casts a dull glow on her glistening pussy and I can't help but contrast her fuzzy brown triangle with her mother's thicker, black bush.

"Are you sure your parents are asleep?" Bobby asks, kneeling on the floor in front of her.

"My mom's asleep, but my dad's not home." Nicole answers. "We'll have to watch for his headlights."

"Jesus, Nicole!" Bobby says. "You want to do this in your living room when your dad could walk in any minute?" He asks, leaning back and looking at her.

"You're the jock, Bobby." She teases, spreading her legs wider, and teasing her pussy lips open with her finger. "I'll watch out for my dad, while you show me how you score." She teases, bringing her wet finger to his lips and killing any resistance he may have had left. I've never watched anyone fuck before, well, at least, not in a voyeuristic way, when they didn't know I was watching.

"Goddamn, why am I arguing?" Bobby asks. "Any guy would kill to be where I am." He says, burying his head between her legs. I watch him lick and suck on Nicole's pussy, with just a little pang of jealousy, wishing I could be lapping up her delicious cream. My cock is rock hard by the time Nicole clamps her legs around Bobby's head and her juices are running down his chin.

"Oh fuck!" She whispers, relaxing her legs and leaning her head back. I can smell her from here and the familiar aroma takes me back to the last time her and I fucked. She rode me like a wild woman on Uncle Harry's bed. I'm rubbing my cock through my shorts, as I watch her pull Bobby's pants down to his ankles, push him down on the couch and mount his hard cock. It's kind of weird, watching Nicole fuck someone else, but they seem so right together. Bouncing up and down on Bobby's cock, she kisses him passionately, while he slides his hands up under her blouse. He has great endurance, or the blowjob in the car took the edge off, because I count at least two orgasms for Nicole by the time he shoots his load.

"Oh fuck! Nicole!" He breathes, pushing his legs out straight, as he squeezes her ass cheeks, keeping her firmly mounted on his cock. Raising himself up on his heels, he thrusts up into her as his body spasms and jerks against her pussy.

"I love you, Bobby." Nicole says, as their mutual orgasms subside and they catch their breath.

"I love you too, Nicole." He breathes. "I just don't know what I ever did to deserve you." He kisses her, while rocking her gently on his spent cock. My cock is aching and I just want to get out of here.

Bobby finally leaves, and I'm getting ready to go, when I remember the video camera. I go into the living room and erase the three-minute video that Maggie and I made earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Nicole asks, from the hallway, as I'm opening the front door to leave. I figured she'd be asleep by now, in a post-orgasmic stupor.

"I uh, wanted to see how you're doing." I say, not very convincingly.

"So you're, what, sneaking out of my house in the middle of the night?" She asks, walking towards me. I suddenly realize that she only has on a flimsy spaghetti strap nightie and bikini panties. She looks great with her nipples pushing out the material as it stretches across her firm, little tits. She's standing with her hands on her hips, waiting for an explanation, while I consider whether to use the transmitter.

"I saw your boyfriend leave." I say, trying to sound convincing. "And I thought I'd just pop in and say hi. The front door was open, but once I got in, I realized that you must have already gone to bed, so I was leaving." I'm staring at her barely covered body, while she's looking at something entirely different on the floor behind the couch. Oh fuck! It's Maggie's robe. Picking up the robe and stepping closer to me, she sees that my shoes are untied and my clothes aren't exactly aligned.

"You've been fucking my mother, haven't you?" She says, her eyes wide and her mouth gaping open. "You aren't satisfied fucking your own family, you come in here and fuck mine!" She's pounding her fists against my chest and tears are streaming down her cheeks. "You used the transmitter on my mother, didn't you, Nick?" She yells. "Didn't you?"

"Use the transmitter, Nick." Maggie's voice comes from behind Nicole. "Use the fucking transmitter, before Frank comes home!" Maggie has walked into the living room, stark naked. She takes the robe from Nicole and slips her arms into it.

"Mother?" Nicole says, turning and looking incredulously at her mother.

"Nick!" Maggie shouts, as she turns towards Nicole. "Now, baby, it's not like what you think at all." I'm tuning the transmitter with shaky hands, putting the ear buds in my ears. Nicole turns around and tries to pull it away from me, but Maggie grabs her arms. Nicole struggles and Maggie's huge tits bounce around as she tries to control her daughter. I push the button and Nicole stops struggling.

"Now what?" I ask Maggie, as she releases Nicole's arms, her face flush and her tits still heaving.

"Now we just back her up, to just before she saw you." She says, matter-of-factly, not bothering to close the robe. "Tell her that whatever woke her up, must have been in a dream. There is no one in the living room. Then, push the button again as you leave." Maggie says, shaking her head wearily.

"I'm sorry, Nick." Maggie apologizes. "I never should have fallen asleep. I'm surprised Nicole didn't invite Bobby in for a little while." She says, quietly. "Probably realized her dad would be home any minute."

"I was just leaving as they got home." I tell her. "I had to hide in the kitchen until he left. Then I remembered the video and decided to erase it before I left." I say, pointing to the video camera, still hooked up to the TV. "I was at the front door, when Nicole walked out from her bedroom."

"Oh fuck!" Maggie says, staring at the video camera. "I can't believe I was so careless with everything." She says, indicating her robe and the camera. Nicole is standing still, her eyes glazed over, staring at nothing.

"Just take care of it, Nick." She says, impatiently. "We'll be much more careful in the future." She smiles, coyly at me. "Thank god for the transmitter. This could have been a real mess." She adds.

I give Nicole the suggestion, and then turn to kiss Maggie good night. As I press my lips to hers, she opens her mouth; we end up with our tongues entwined, my hand squeezing her bare breast and her hand rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

"You'd better go, Nick." Maggie pants, as she pulls her head back, but doesn't let go of my cock. "Can you come over tomorrow?" She asks, running her palm up and down my cock and pressing her thumb against my cockhead.

"Tell me what time and I'll be here." I whisper, while dry humping my cock against her hand.

"I'll call you, or stop by, when everyone's gone." She says, breathlessly. I walk out the door as Maggie retreats into the hallway, leaving Nicole alone in the living room when I shut off the transmitter.

I sneak across their front lawn, heading for Uncle Harry's house, when Frank pulls in the driveway. Ducking behind some shrubbery, I stay perfectly still until he's in the house, and I can breathe again.

On the short walk home, I can't get the image of Nicole and Maggie, mother and daughter, both nearly naked in their living room, out of my mind. My cock is rock hard, by the time I shed my clothes, grab the transmitter and crawl into bed beside mom. Dialing mom's frequency and pushing the button, I give her a post transmission suggestion that she will wake up horny when I turn the transmitter off.

"Nick." Mom whispers. "Are you awake?" She's rolling over and pressing her naked body against mine.

"Mom?" I answer, trying to sound sleepy. "What's wrong?" I ask, innocently, lying on my back with mom cuddled up next to me.

"Nothing's wrong, sweetheart." Mom says, her hand lightly massaging my chest as she drapes one leg over me. "Have you been dreaming about me?" Mom teases, when her thigh brushes against my hard cock.

"Must have been." I answer, turning towards her and pulling her into a full frontal embrace. Her tits are crushed against my chest as my cock moves against her pussy mound.

"Fuck me, Nick." Mom says, turning onto her back and spreading her legs. I slide my body over hers as she pulls her knees up and pushes her legs wide open. I hook my arms behind her knees and pull her legs farther up, nearly bending her in half. With her knees pushed against her tits, I lean up to enjoy the sight of my mother's hairless pussy; her pussy lips are sticking straight up, flanked by her round ass cheeks. She looks sexy as hell like this, and using my hand to bend my cock into her opening, I slide it down into her slick, anxious hole.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! Nicky!" Mom coos, as my cock bottoms out in her fiery pussy, and my balls slap against her ass cheeks. "Fuck me hard!" She yells as I start pumping my throbbing cock in and out of her wet pussy. This is one of my mom's favorite positions because she has the least control. I'm holding her legs, so she can't clamp them around me when she comes, so I end up fucking her through several orgasms, before I cum.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" Mom is pushing her hands against the headboard, gritting her teeth and thrashing her head back and forth, as I pummel her soggy pussy. Finally, just as another orgasm rips through mom, and images of Nicole and Maggie flood my brain, I slam down hard, erupting inside my mother's hungry pussy.

Releasing her legs, I collapse onto her cushy tits, as she brings her feet back down on the bed. Our bodies, slick with sweat, mold together, as I push my tongue into her mouth and we kiss passionately. No outside images intrude on this moment with mom and for this instant there is nowhere I would rather be.

"I love you." I whisper, brushing my lips across her cheek and down to her neck.

"I love you, too, Nick." She sighs. "Thanks for waking up and taking care of your horny mother." She laughs.

"The pleasure is all mine." I say, kissing just below her earlobe.

"That's what you think!" She counters, squeezing my ass and grinding her pussy against my spent cock.

The next morning, mom wakes me up as she's leaving to visit the lawyer. "I'll probably be home before lunchtime." She says, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks again for last night." She whispers, rubbing my ass through the sheet. "I'll see you later."

"Take your time." I tell her. "There are a few people I want to see this afternoon." I say, turning on to my back, pulling the sheet off and exposing my morning hard-on. "I'll need the car when you get home, but I'll be home for dinner." I say, as mom bends over the bed and plants a big sloppy kiss on the tip of my cock. My cock responds with a jump and mom trails her tongue down the length of it, and kisses my balls.

"Mmmmmm. That's nice." I say, spreading my legs, as mom stands back up.

"Sorry, I can't be late for the lawyer." She smiles, apologetically. "I'll make up for it tonight." She says, hurrying out of the bedroom. "I love you, Nick! Have a great day!" She calls from the front door.

I hit the shower and I'm toweling off as the doorbell rings. I figure it's Maggie, so I don't bother getting dressed. Looking through the peephole, I confirm it's her and stand behind the door as I open it. She wearing her trademark halter top and shorts outfit, this one in shades of blue. She looks terrific and my smile is instantaneous. She's already smiling, but it widens considerably when she sees I'm naked and already sporting a significant hard-on.

"Wow! You always answer the door like this?" She asks, reaching for my hard cock, as I close the door behind her.

"Only for women I know well enough." I smile, pulling her into an embrace. I untie her halter-top, while my tongue probes her mouth. She's stroking my cock, as I pull the material from between us and crush her soft tits against my bare chest.

"God, you feel good!" I breathe, as my hands cup her ass cheeks through her tight shorts.

"So do you!" She whispers, squeezing my hard cock for emphasis. We're still in the entry way and I've got my back up against the wall, as we continue grinding our bodies together. Her mouth finds mine and we are writhing against each other, with our tongues entwined.

"Nick!" Maggie sighs, pushing back away from me so she can undo her shorts. "I feel like I could cum, just kissing you!" She pants, pulling down her shorts and her bikini panties together and kicking them away. "Take me to bed, Nick!" She cries, pulling me towards her and grinding her bushy mound against my hard cock, as her tits press into my chest. Gripping her ass cheeks, I dry hump her hairy mound, while plunging my tongue back into her sultry mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Maggie grabs my hands and pulls me down the hall. Maggie is facing me and walking backwards down the hall, excitement beaming from her face.

"You've awakened me, Nick!" She says, almost giddily. "Last night, Frank came home right after you left." She continues. "I was still in my sheer robe, so he naturally assumed I had waited up for him." She smiles, shrugging. "What the hell, I thought. I felt alive and energized from my orgasms with you, so I played along." We've reached the bedroom and Maggie sits on the bed, pulling me towards her. "Frank was his normal tender and loving self." She continues, while licking around the head of my cock and nibbling on the underside of it. "And I came like a fucking geyser!" She announces before sucking the head of my cock into her mouth.

"That's fantastic, Maggie!" I say, humping my hard cock between her lips and twisting my fingers through her hair.

"Thank you, Nick." She says, softly, looking up at me, while her hands stroke my cock and balls. "You've made me feel like a whole woman again!" She smiles, scooting to the middle of the bed and lying back. "What do you want to do with me today, Nick?" She asks, clearly giving me permission to do whatever I want. Before I can answer, she spots something on the ceiling and sits up, her ample tits bouncing wonderfully against her chest.

"Have you found the toys?" She asks, getting off the far side of the bed and bending down.

"What toys?" I ask, following her around the bed and looking over her shoulder, as she pulls open a drawer that mom and I had missed. The drawer is filled with all sorts of sex toys that I had only seen on websites; dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, cock rings, leather cuffs and a pole with chains attached.

"These toys!" She says, looking over her shoulder at me, as she picks up a double-sided dildo. "This is the one I used to fuck Harry with." She says, showing it to me. "This was better than the first one he bought. See this part here?" She points to a curved piece of rubber about six inches long. "This end goes in my pussy with this little piece on top putting pressure against my clit." She says, showing me each piece. The other end is about eight inches long and cock shaped. "The first one was just a harness and a cock, with nothing for me." She says, tossing it back into the drawer.

"What's the pole for?" I ask, figuring I could guess at the rest of this stuff.

"That, my young friend, is what we're going to do today!" She says, pulling it from the drawer. "Stand up on the bed." Maggie says, pointing up to the ceiling. "See those two round plastic things in the ceiling?" I had barely noticed them, but now that I was standing on the bed, I could see them clearly. They were three inches around and about three feet apart, painted to blend in with the color of the ceiling.

"Push against one side of the circle." Maggie instructs me. It swivels up when I push on it, revealing a metal eyebolt behind it. "Push the other one, Nick." Maggie says, excitedly. "Now, snap these hooks into those, eyebolts." She says, handing me the three-foot pole with the chains. On the end of each chain is a clasp that I fasten into each eyebolt, creating a trapeze bar over the bed.

"What do you think?" Maggie asks, as she pulls four leather, buckled cuffs from the drawer.

"How does it work?" I ask, as Maggie starts fastening one of the cuffs around her ankle.

"I'm going to show you, Nick." She says, handing me one of the restraints. "Put this on my other ankle." She says, lifting her foot onto the bed. I look at the cuff. It's about two inches wide, has soft padding on the inside and a belt buckle to close it tightly around her ankle. On the side opposite the belt buckle is a thick metal ring. As I fasten it, my eyes keep shifting to her exposed pussy, as she rests her foot on the bed. Her lips are barely visible through the tangle of curly black hair.

samslam
samslam
12,862 Followers