Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've... missed... you... too... Nick!" Carolyn cries between thrusts, as her fourth orgasm builds to a harrowing peak. "Oh! God! Nick!" Carolyn screams, scratching her nails into my ass and thrashing around on the bed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She wails, as her body tenses in anticipation. Teetering on the brink of release, her eyes are clenched tightly closed, while her mouth is wide open in a painful grimace; her whole body is hanging onto that torturous peak that she must scale to achieve her reward.

"Oh... so close... so... so close." Carolyn whimpers, thrusting her pussy against my hard cock and clawing at my ass cheeks. "Help me... Nick." She whines. "I'm... so... fucking... close. Please... help... me!" Carolyn babbles, as I start pounding into her as hard as I can.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nick!" Carolyn screeches, clawing my back, as her body convulses in a turbulent dance. Thrashing around on the bed, as I continue to pump my hard cock into her pussy, she rides her seizure-inducing orgasm through wave after wave of ecstasy-filled tremors. As the tremors begin to lose their intensity, I finally release my load, filling her quivering pussy with several large spurts of cum, before I collapse on top of her. Carolyn's soft, brown tits cushion my fall and she wraps her arms around me, kissing and hugging me, like a long lost relative.

"Oh Carl!" Maggie cries, drawing both of our eyes to the living room to see Maggie climax around Carl's huge cock. Nicole is still sucking on her tits, as she shakes and shivers, squeezing her thighs together, trapping Carl's cock in her gushing pussy.

"Me too, baby!" Carl says, jerking anxiously against her ass, while his balls unload their contents deep inside Maggie's pulsating pussy. Carl's feet go rubbery and he falls on his side on the couch, taking Maggie with him. She ends up on his lap with half of his long cock still buried inside her pussy.

"Oh my God, Carl!" Maggie sighs, leaning back against his muscular chest. "It was everything I thought it would be!" Carl reaches around and cups Maggie's tits in his hands, playing with her nipples as she continues to sit on his spent cock. Carl's large black hands look surprisingly erotic against Maggie's creamy white tits.

"I want you to put it in my ass, Carl." Maggie whispers, loud enough for us to hear her in the bedroom. "I want your hard, black cock stuffed inside my tight white asshole." She says, wiggling her ass around on his crotch for emphasis. "Will you do it? Will you put your cock in my ass, Carl?" Maggie asks.

"You better take her up on it, Carl. Because you ain't ever gonna get that thing in my ass!" Carolyn calls from the bedroom. "He's been wanting to fuck my ass for the longest time." Carolyn explains. "But I'm just not into that!"

"Nick." Maggie calls from the living room. "Will you stretch me out and help me get ready?" She asks. "Will you fuck my ass while Carl's recovering?" She asks.

"Sure Maggie." I answer, kissing Carolyn's lips, as I pull my limp cock from her dripping pussy.

"You really think you can get up again right away?" Carolyn asks, running her fingers along my soft cock.

"I can with some help from you or Nicole." I answer, knowing that I won't have any problems.

"Jesus Christ, Nick." Carl says, as Maggie disengages herself from his cock and lets it plop against his stomach. "You've got a girlfriend with the tightest snatch in the world!" He says, smiling at Nicole and squeezing her thigh with his hand. "With a mother who loves to get fucked in the ass." He shakes his head in disbelief.

"And you get to share it all, Carl!" I say, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch between he and Nicole. "You must really live right!" I say, smiling at him.

Carolyn walks in after me, holding onto the door jam until she's sure her wobbly legs are going to hold her. Her four orgasms took their toll and she looks a little disheveled. Her hair is in tangles, with some of it matted against her forehead, and her make up is almost non-existent, but, my god, she is still very beautiful. She smiles when I tell her so.

"You're really going to take Carl in your ass, mom?" Nicole asks nervously, as she kneels on the floor between my legs and starts licking Carolyn's pussy juice off my cock. I motion to Carolyn and pat the couch next to me. She comes over and sits down, watching Nicole minister to my limp cock.

"You want to help?" Nicole asks her. "We can get him ready twice as fast if we both do it." She laughs. "Well, it worked for Carl, when my mom and I did it." She says.

"Mmmm" Carolyn says, leaning her head into my lap and licking the side of my cock. I stiffen my cock slightly, so it'll stay up while Carolyn and Nicole lick up and down the sides.

"You suck his cock and I'll work on his balls." Nicole says, running her tongue down the length of my shaft, and continuing across my balls. One at a time, she gently sucks them into her mouth, working her tongue all over it, as her fingernails stroke the exposed portions of my scrotum. Carolyn slides her lips halfway down my cock and then uses her tongue on the underside of it, licking the most sensitive parts. Even without my ability to control my erection, these two women could make me hard in no time. I gradually stiffen my cock.

As my cock gets harder, Nicole returns her attention to it. Her and Carolyn lick and nibble on opposite sides of it, alternating sucking my cockhead into their mouths. Not only does it feel incredible, but they're amazing to watch, too. Carolyn's thick black lips take up so much more room on my cock than Nicole's thinner white lips, but both are tantalizingly talented cocksuckers.

"I think he's ready, mom." Nicole says, kissing the tip of my cock and holding it up for Maggie to see.

"I've got the lubricant from the bedroom." Maggie says. "Grease me up good, Nick." She smiles. "I'm going to need it!"

"Here, I'll do it, mom." Nicole says, grabbing for the jar of lubricant from her mother. Maggie hesitates and then releases the jar into Nicole's hands and turns around. Kneeling on the couch next to Carl, Maggie spreads her legs as wide as she can and then reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart with her fingers. Nicole dips a finger into the jar of lubricant and starts smearing it around Maggie's puckered asshole. Getting more lubricant, she slides her finger inside her mother's ass and twists it around. Carl, Carolyn and I just watch in astonishment, when Nicole, while continuing to finger fuck her mother's ass, pushes two fingers from her other hand into her mother's soggy pussy.

"What the... ohhhhhhh!" Maggie cries, pushing her ass back against Nicole's machinations of her ass and pussy.

"I think she's ready for you, Nick." Nicole says, smiling, as she removes her fingers and bends down, planting a kiss on each cheek of her mother's firm ass. I stand up and walk over behind Maggie, looking at her shiny, lubricated asshole and her puffy, wet pussy lips.

"You better put a little of that on my cock, too." I tell Nicole, and she dips her fingers back into the lubricant jar. Nicole kisses me as she spreads the lubricant up and down my cock with her hand. Pushing my tongue in her mouth, as her hand glides smoothly up and down my cock, I can't resist pinching her puffy nipples and running my fingers along her pussy lips. Nicole is soaking wet and I wonder how much of a turn on it was for her to have her fingers in her mother's ass and pussy. I wonder what she'd think about taking it up the ass. I can't imagine how tight that would be!

"Come on, Nick!" Maggie smiles, looking over her shoulder at Nicole and I kissing and groping each other. "I think you're lubricated enough." She says, wiggling her alluring ass back and forth.

"You're next." I whisper in Nicole's ear, as I pull my hands away and step over behind Maggie. As I align my hard cock with Maggie's asshole, I notice Nicole watching intently. Her face is a mixture of lust and fear, as she watches me push my cockhead into her mother's tight ass. I slim down my cock, making it stiff, but not swollen, and it glides right into her ass.

"That's it, Nick." Maggie says. "Now fuck my ass!" She commands. I grab her hips and start pumping in and out of her ass, my balls slapping against her pussy lips. She responds with pleasurable moans, and thrusts her ass back to meet every stroke of my cock. Once we've set a solid rhythm, I make my cock swell up to it's largest size, to help stretch Maggie's ass, in preparation for Carl's thicker pole.

"Gotta get you ready, Carl." Nicole says, kneeling on the floor between his knees, and taking his semi-erect cock in her hand. "Shall we?" She asks Carolyn and the two women start working on Carl's cock like they did mine. Carl's cock is still coated with Maggie's pussy juice, when Carolyn sucks it into her warm mouth.

"Jesus, Carolyn." Carl says. "That's incredible!" He's humping his ass off the couch, as Carolyn sucks his cock and Nicole nibbles on his balls. Carolyn smiles at her husband and the two women change tactics, wrapping their lips around opposite sides of his cock and licking up and down together.

"Cum in my ass, Nick!" Maggie says. "It'll add more lubricant for Carl." My cock is throbbing as I pump in and out of Maggie's tight asshole. The lubricant is working, but there is still a good deal of friction against the sides of my cock. Maggie's not rubbing her clit or doing anything to make herself cum; she's just using me to stretch and lubricate her asshole for the main event. There's no point in me holding back, so I slam forward and let loose a string of cum inside her tight ass.

"Next." I say, surprised at my own annoyance for being treated as an opening act. I pull my cock out of Maggie's ass and motion to Carl that it's all his. Carolyn and Nicole sit back proudly, displaying Carl's rock solid, fully recovered cock, the dark veins still visible up the sides. Nicole grabs the jar of lubricant and applies it liberally to his massive cock, stroking up and down his swollen member and rubbing across the sensitive head.

"Wow!" Carl says, moving behind Maggie and running his hands over her creamy white cheeks. "I've never done this before." He tells her. "I don't want to hurt you." He says.

"Just take it slowly, Carl." Maggie smiles at him. "I'm pretty well stretched and lubricated. I'll let you know if it starts to hurt." Maggie says, using her hands to spread her ass cheeks again. "Push the head in first and let me get used to it." She instructs him. Carl pushes his shiny cockhead against her recently fucked opening and with a slight popping sound it slips inside.

"Okay." Maggie pants. "Give me a second, Carl." Maggie says, taking a deep breath and relaxing her sphincter. "Go ahead, Carl... slowly." Maggie says and Carl pushes forward, stretching her ass around his large cock as he inches it inside.

"Damn." Carl says. "That's the tightest place I've ever been!" He says. "You okay, Maggie?" Carl asks.

"I'm fine, Carl." Maggie says. "It feels better if you pull back slightly, before you push each time, okay?" Maggie says, pulling her cheeks farther apart with her fingers.

"Sure." Carl says. Following Maggie's direction, he pulls back and pushes forward. Inch by inch we watch his massive, black cock disappear into Maggie's tight asshole. All eyes are on this sexy white housewife, anxiously directing a handsome, muscular black man on how to fuck her ass.

I jump as something warm touches my cock. Nicole smiles, as she rubs a wet washcloth over my cock. I was so engrossed in Maggie and Carl's action that I didn't even see her leave the room. She pulls my limp cock up by the end and washes under and around the cockhead.

"You said, 'I'm next." Nicole whispers. "But you're not going directly from my mother's ass to me without being cleaned up." She says, smiling. She didn't say to her ass, which was what I meant. I wonder if she's thinking the same thing.

"That is so fucking hot." Nicole whispers, nodding at Carl and Maggie. His cock is almost completely inside her ass, only a couple of inches to go, if she can take the whole thing.

"How much more, Carl?" Maggie asks, sweat running down her lust-filled face.

"Not too much." Carl says. "You sure you want me to keep going?" He asks. "I can fuck you like this, not going all the way in each time." He says, pumping his cock in and out to demonstrate. "You are so fucking tight, Maggie!" He says, not stopping his pumping, as he holds her hips for balance.

"Fuck! Carl!" Maggie cries, moving her hand between her legs to rub her clit. "Keep fucking me and pushing it in farther, if it'll go!" Maggie says. "Fuck!" She yells, as Carl's excitement starts to build and he fucks her faster. His balls are swinging loose as he thrusts into her, but it doesn't look like any more of his cock is going to fit.

"Let me help." Carolyn says, as she lies down on the couch, positioning herself under Maggie's tits. Reaching between Maggie's legs, she replaces Maggie's hand with her own. With both hands on the back of the couch, Maggie can push back harder against Carl's relentless pounding. After several more powerful thrusts, his balls slap against Maggie's pussy.

"Fuck!" Maggie cries out. "We did it Carl! We did it! Now fuck my tight ass! Fuck it hard!" Maggie cries. Carolyn has one hand between Maggie's legs and is squeezing Maggie's suspended tits with the other hand. Carolyn lifts her head up and starts sucking on Maggie's thick nipples.

"Oh yeah!" Maggie moans. "Thank you Carolyn! Keep doing that! Oh fuck! Yes!" Maggie is meeting Carl's powerful strokes, slamming her ass back around his massive cock. Carl is sweating and holding onto Maggie's hips, appearing to be ready to shoot his load inside Maggie's tight asshole.

"You want to try that?" I ask Nicole, who has finished cleaning my cock and is sitting next to me on the couch, staring intently at her mom's ass. She looks in my eyes and slowly nods her head.

"But not with everybody here." She whispers in my ear. "Can we try it after everybody leaves?"

"Sure." I say, kissing her lips. Goddamn! I was thinking about using the trigger to get her to let me fuck her ass. Looks like her mother's exhibition did it for me. Thanks Maggie!

"You seem to like the idea." Nicole says, nodding at my stiffening cock. She wraps her hand around it and I make it harden within her grip. "Wow! I can't believe you're ready again so fast." Nicole says.

"Come on." I say, shifting my body down on the couch cushion. "Sit on it, Nicole." She's already got the same idea and is swinging her leg over my thigh. Facing me, as she straddles my thighs, she scoots forward and slips my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. She sits down hard, taking my entire cock in one quick motion and then wiggles around to get comfortable.

"Mmmm." I moan. "You feel great!" I tell her, squeezing her tits, while I kiss her lips. "You sure you can even feel me, after having Carl's monster in there?" I tease.

"Yeah, well, how long did you stay inside Carolyn?" She responds. "Are you sure you even want white pussy anymore?" She asks, returning my kiss and pushing her tongue in my mouth before I can answer.

It feels heavenly to be inside Nicole's tight, velvety pussy. She's just sitting on my cock, neither of us making any attempt to move. Her pussy walls close around me like a custom made glove and even without any movement, I can feel her pussy pulsating around my cock, as our tongues entwine. I let go of her tits and wrap my arms around her, pulling her tightly against me. Sliding my hands down her back, I cup her ass cheeks and start a slow rocking motion.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming, Carl!" Maggie's scream gets our attention; Nicole and I both turn our heads. "Keep rubbing my clit, Carolyn! I'm so close! I'm cumming now!" Maggie is pushing back against Carl's cock as it pumps in and out of her stretched out asshole. "Cum with me, Carl!" Maggie shouts. "Cum in my tight, white ass!"

"I am, baby!" Carl grunts, his face contorted in anguish, as his climax becomes imminent. "Here... it... cums... Maggie!" Carl shouts, jerking frantically against her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy lips, as he empties his load deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccck!" Maggie yells, her whole body shaking, as her orgasm erupts, gushing pussy juice all over Carolyn's hand and down her arm. Carolyn scoots out from under Maggie, giving her room to fall forward and drop her head down on the couch cushion. She's still on her knees, with her ass in the air, Carl's spent cock buried inside of it. Maggie is shivering through the after quakes of her orgasm, jerking spastically and clenching her ass muscles around Carl's cock.

"Mmmmmmmm." Maggie sighs. "Fuck, Carl." Maggie whispers. "That was off the charts." She says. "But you can take it out now, please."

"Ooooooooo." Maggie groans, as Carl disengages his cock from her quivering asshole. "I bet I'm going to be sore tomorrow." She laughs, as Carl's monster cock, plops free and Maggie sits down on the couch. "That is one hell of a tool, Carl." Maggie says, smiling at his limp cock, which is still pretty sizeable. "It felt like you were shooting inside my stomach." She teases.

"I can't believe you took the whole thing, Maggie." Carl says, collapsing in a chair opposite her.

"Neither can I!" Carolyn exclaims, cuddling up to Maggie and wrapping her arms around her as her orgasm slowly subsides. "Just don't get any ideas that I want that thing in my ass!" Carolyn tells Carl.

"You don't know what you're missing." Maggie sighs, returning Carolyn's hug and resting her head against Carolyn's soft, dark breasts.

"It doesn't matter!" Carolyn says, matter-of-factly. "Because I'm going to keep on missing it!" She laughs, while stroking Maggie's hair and running her hand up and down Maggie's sweat-soaked back. Carolyn's jaw drops when she finally notices Nicole and I fucking on the couch next to her.

"Jesus, Nick!" Carolyn says. "You're hard again?" She asks, rhetorically. "You are the most resilient young man I have ever met."

"You weren't complaining earlier." I answer, while Nicole slowly rocks back and forth on my hard cock.

"And I'm not complaining now." Carolyn laughs. "I didn't mean it as a criticism, Nick." Carolyn says, turning to Maggie. "Have you ever seen anyone recover as quickly as he does?" She asks.

"Never." Maggie answers dreamily, without lifting her head from Carolyn's breasts. "He's truly unique."

"I'm glad to hear you say that!" Carolyn says. "I didn't want to find out that all white guys were like that!" She laughs. "How many times can you get it up in a row, Carl?" Carolyn teases him. "Twice, maybe three times?" She asks.

"Hey, leave Carl alone." Nicole says playfully, while rocking a little faster on my cock. "How many times has he already cum this afternoon?" Nicole asks. "There was one time in my mouth, once in my pussy and twice inside my mom. Four times! And you're not done, are you Carl?" Nicole smiles and then turns back to me, kissing my lips and bouncing up and down on my cock.

"That's right!" Carl says. "Thank you, Nicole!" He adds, watching her swivel her hips from side to side, as she continues riding my hard cock. "Damn! You ride that nice, girl!" Carl says. "Shit, you guys could make a fortune with a video camera." He says, watching attentively, while stroking his recovering cock.

"Don't even think about putting that anywhere, after where it's just been!" Carolyn tells Carl. "That's got nasty all over it!" She laughs. Maggie lifts her head and sees Carl's recovering cock.

"Who needs a shower?" Maggie asks, releasing her hold on Carolyn and getting up off the couch. "We have a pretty big shower." She says, looking from Carolyn to Carl.

1...56789...14