Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good now, Nick!" Nicole says. "I was scared for a second and it hurt a little at first, but now it feels great!" She says, rocking back against my cock as I start pumping a little more vigorously. Jesus Christ! Her ass is so fucking tight. I'm glad Maggie put a lot of lubricant in there because her ass is hugging my cock so firmly, I wouldn't be able to move without it.

"Fuck her harder, Nick!" Maggie says, working frantically at Nicole's pussy with her hand. I start pounding my hard cock into Nicole's stretched out asshole. With my hands on her hips, I pull her sweet, round cheeks back against me, as I thrust forward. Nicole is really into it now, pushing back against my cock on every downward stroke, sucking my cock deeper into her narrow channel.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Nicole shouts, pushing back harder against my cock and rocking against her mother's hands. "I'm fucking cumming!" Nicole shouts, as her body convulses in quick little shakes. Her asshole quivers around my cock, as her orgasm ripples through her, flooding her pussy.

"Cum with her, Nick!" Maggie says. "Fill her ass with your thick, hot cum!" She says, while reaching between Nicole's legs and cupping my balls. I jump at the unexpected stimulation, as she squeezes and caresses my balls, and I start spurting cum inside Nicole's stretched out asshole. Bucking against her firm ass cheeks, I unload my balls, into her, as she continues to revel in the after shocks of her orgasm. I pull my spent cock from her ass and collapse on the bed beside her. Maggie is holding her daughter, rocking her against her chest.

"You did good, sweetie." Maggie is telling Nicole, as she holds her in a tight embrace and rocks back and forth. "That was great for your first time."

"How was it, Nick?" Nicole asks, turning towards me with a questioning look on her face.

"Unbelievable!" I say, because I still can't believe what Maggie just did to her daughter. I'm no prude, but I don't think I would have used the trigger like that. I have really mixed feelings about what we just did to Nicole.

"I'm really going to leave you two alone, now." Maggie says, kissing us both and getting off the bed. "Don't get up." She laughs. "I'll see you both tomorrow." I hold Nicole tightly, as I listen for the front door to close.

"I think I need another shower." Nicole says, softly. "There's stuff running out of my butt." I laugh, and agree that a shower is a good idea. We go into the bathroom and I adjust the water temperature, while Nicole uses the toilet.

"I keep feeling like I have to shit, but I think it's just from having your cum inside me." She shrugs, smiling at me.

We take a hot shower, lovingly lathering each other's bodies, but I feel so fucking guilty about using the trigger to fuck Nicole's ass, that I don't really enjoy it. Nicole doesn't seem to notice my preoccupation and we dry each other off before snuggling under the covers. Our exhaustive day of sex finally catches up with us and we fall asleep instantly, with me spooned against Nicole's back.

I awaken to the feeling of naked flesh against my back and figure Maggie has decided to join us. I turn over, wrap my arm around her and open my eyes. Light from the living room makes her face almost a silhouette, but I can see enough to realize it isn't Maggie. It's my sister, Susan!

"Surprise!" She says, kissing my lips and running her hand down my body, gripping my soft cock. "I missed you and figured..."

"What are you doing here?" Nicole says, leaning over my back and staring at Susan. Although, Nicole knows all about my relationship with my sister, she's as surprised as I am to see her.

"Ohmygod!" Susan screams, jumping out of bed. "I'm so sorry!" She cries, making a futile attempt to cover her nakedness, by putting her hand in front of her smooth pussy mound and wrapping her arm across her large tits. "I thought... I thought... you'd be alone!" She stammers. "I didn't think Nicole's mother would let her spend the night." She starts to leave the room and I jump out of bed and grab her arm.

"It's okay, sis." I tell her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Nick!" She whispers, trying to push me away. "Don't let her see us like this!"

"It's okay!" I try calming her. "Shhhh! Shhhh! It's okay." I say, holding her tightly against me. "Nicole knows." I tell her, and she abruptly stops fighting, her body going completely tense.

"She knows you're fucking your sister?" She asks, incredulously.

"Yes." Nicole answers. "And your mother." She adds sleepily. "And my mother, for that matter." She says. "Now, can we all just get some sleep?" Nicole says, turning over and pulling the covers up.

"You're fucking your girlfriend's mother?" Susan asks, not quite hysterically.

"Shhhh!" I say, trying to calm her down.

"Nick fucks whoever he wants." Nicole says, from the other side of the bed. "Don't forget he's also doing your roommate." Nicole adds, sleepily.

"She knows about Sherrie?" Susan asks. "Why don't you just take out a fucking ad, Nick?" Susan's confusion seems to have transitioned to anger.

"Okay." I say, still holding her naked body against mine, her breasts heaving against my chest. "Let's calm down. We can talk all about it in the morning." I say, leading her over to the bed.

"I'm not sleeping with the two of you!" Susan says, indignantly. "I'll find another bed. Maybe I should go to a hotel." She says, pulling away from me. "Oh God! This was such a big fucking mistake." She cries, as I pull her back, wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry, Nick." She says, collapsing against me, as she starts to cry. I hold her naked body in a tight embrace, rubbing her back, as her tears soak my shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to surprise you." She whispers between sobs.

"You did." I tell her, trying to make her smile. "You surprised me a lot."

"I couldn't stand the idea of you down here..." Her voice trails off into more sobs. "I love you so much, Nick." She says, kissing me between sobs, her tears running down her cheeks.

"I love you, too!" I whisper. "Sleep with me. It's not really different than what we do with Sherrie." I tell her. "Come on, Susan. Nicole's asleep anyway; you won't even know she's here." I pull her warm body towards the bed. "You don't want to sleep alone tonight, sis... I'll hold you." She nods, and we lay down on the bed together. I stroke her hair, telling her how much I love her, while I caress her back and shoulders. She finally relaxes in my arms, falling asleep with her head on my shoulder.

Fuck! I lay awake contemplating the dilemma I'm in and trying to imagine what's going to happen in the morning. But even my imagination isn't as vivid as what really happens when the dawn breaks.

Surprisingly, we all wake up about the same time; the girls' naked bodies snuggled up on either side of me.

"We usually fuck in the morning, before we get out of bed." Nicole says, looking across my chest at Susan, while she draws circles around my nipples with her finger.

"So do we." Susan answers, running her hand down across my stomach and wrapping it around my morning hard-on. Nicole shrugs and scoots down in the bed, moving her head close to my cock.

"I've shared him before." Nicole says, indifferently, wrapping her lips around the head of my cock, while Susan strokes it up and down.

"So have I." Susan retorts, sliding her mouth down next to Nicole's, awaiting her turn. Tentative at first, they reluctantly start taking turns sucking and licking my cock. It's very different than with Nicole and Maggie or with Susan and Sherrie. Instead of a joint blowjob, shared enthusiastically between the two girls, it's more like a competitive cocksucking event.

As each one sucks me into her mouth, she tries to outdo what the other one just did. After Susan licks from my balls to the tip of my cock, sucking my cockhead into her mouth, Nicole licks all the way from my asshole to the head of my cock. Then, After Nicole deep throats me; Susan does too, but holds me in her throat a little longer. Pretty soon I'm bucking my ass off the bed and it's obvious that each girl is trying to be the one to make me cum.

Susan is corkscrewing her hand up and down my cock, sucking the head into her mouth, flicking her tongue against the underside and caressing my balls all at the same time. It feels so fucking amazing. If I didn't have complete control over my release, I'd be shooting into her mouth right now. Nicole edges Susan over to take her turn and pumps me harder, nibbling around my cockhead with her mouth, while her finger teases my asshole. Her finger is wet, she probably had it in her pussy while Susan was sucking me, and she slips it into my asshole, just as she sucks my cock down her throat. Fuck! I almost lose it and shoot into her warm, wet mouth. But again, I hold off. My cock is swollen and throbbing, but I don't let myself cum.

They both realize I'm getting close and they start trading my cock back and forth faster and faster. It's like a fucking game of musical chairs. Whoever has her mouth on the cock, when it erupts, wins. Nicole gets in a few quick sucks and then Susan's lips close around it. She flicks her tongue all over it, as she rapidly pumps my cock in and out of her mouth, and then Nicole grabs it back. I realize I'm going to have to choose fairly soon. How can I possibly decide between shooting my cum into Nicole's mouth or my sister's mouth? Who wins? Who gets left out? They're working my cock into a frenzy. I know I can hold out if I want to, but I don't want to. I've been more than ready for about fifteen minutes. I need to cum!

"Oh fuck! You guys are amazing!" I moan, while watching them frantically trade my hard cock back and forth. I count the seconds between being released by one mouth and getting sucked into the other one. It's only about one second, but if I time it right... maybe I can... all right... this is it... right about... now!

I let lose and shoot a huge load of cum into the air between them. Yes! They jerk their heads towards my cock, hoping to catch some of my cum in their open mouths. Their cheeks slap up against each other, smashing my cum between them, as they rebound to opposite sides of my cock, and I continue spewing hot jism into the air.

Susan starts laughing hysterically, when she sees the cum smeared across Nicole's cheek. Nicole smiles and then starts laughing, looking at the cum dripping down Susan's cheek. Nicole recoils slightly when Susan grabs her chin with one hand and the back of her head with the other, until she realizes that Susan is pulling her cheek closer to lick off my cum. Nicole relaxes allowing Susan to completely clean her cheek. When she's done, Nicole returns the favor, licking my cum off of Susan's cheek.

The girls are so busy licking cum off each other's cheeks that I'm afraid they've forgotten about me. But my concerns are for nothing. While Nicole finishes with Susan's cheek, Susan leans her head down and starts cleaning my spent cock with her tongue. She licks up and down my cock and around the base, where a big pool of cum has settled. Without swallowing, she turns her head and offers her mouth to Nicole. Nicole initially hesitates and then, with a big smile, opens wide and accepts the mouthful of cum. Susan returns her mouth to my cock while Nicole swallows the second-hand cum.

"Do you want to ride him first?" Susan offers, before sucking my cock into her mouth. This time, her mouth is being used to make me hard again, not to clean me up.

"Sure." Nicole says, sitting back and watching, as Susan sucks my cock deep into her cum coated mouth. I recover quickly, making my cock hard for Nicole's tight pussy. Susan pulls her mouth off of my fully erect cock and points it invitingly towards Nicole.

"He's all yours." Susan says, moving back so Nicole has room to swing her leg over me. Nicole straddles me, positioning her wet pussy lips over my hard cock. Pushing down, she wiggles back and forth until my hard cock completely disappears inside her snug tunnel. She still has the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. Her velvety lining conforms to the shape of my dick, causing the kind of friction that will get you off, even if you have just cum a minute ago. She starts rocking her hips back and forth.

"Oh yeah!" I moan, thrusting up inside of her, as she rides my hard cock. Susan moves farther up on the bed, and leans across me, to suck one of Nicole's puffy nipples into her mouth. Nicole grabs onto Susan's head, pulling her mouth tightly against her tit, as she bounces frantically up and down on my throbbing cock. Her pussy feels so fucking good! I run my hand over Susan's ass cheeks, my fingertips brushing her moist pussy lips. Susan murmurs her approval, while switching to Nicole's other nipple, sucking and biting her teen-sized tits, while I stroke her slit with my fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Nicole screams, as I harden my cock to its most swollen state, and buck furiously into her eager, little hole. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She yells, slamming her pussy down around my hard cock, while keeping Susan's mouth crushed against her tit. "I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck!" She cries. "I'm cummmmmmmmming!" Nicole slams down onto my cock one final time, clenching her cunt muscles around it, as her orgasm gushes through her body. Susan jumps out of the way, pulling her mouth from Nicole's tits, just as Nicole falls forward, collapsing on my chest, shaking and shivering from her orgasm's fierce after quakes.

I decide not to cum yet, staying hard inside Nicole, as she quivers through her protracted orgasm. Her tight pussy, pulsating around my hard cock, feels incredible. When she catches her breath and her body relaxes, she slides off of me, her face registering surprise that I'm still hard. She looks at me, raising her eyebrows questioningly, as she moves over to make room for Susan.

"You want to be on top, too?" I ask my sister, as she swings her leg over my body.

"Why not?" She smiles, as she grips my wet cock in her hand and aims it between her thick, juicy pussy lips. Dropping her hips and impaling herself on my hard cock in one fluid motion, she starts swiveling her hips in a circular fashion, while using her pussy muscles to massage my cock. She hasn't given up the competition and seems determined to show me who is the better fuck! Lying back, and relishing the intense massage my cock is getting from her undulating hips and her flexing pussy muscles, I again wonder why I would ever fuck anyone else.

Nicole, emulating what was done to her, sucks on Susan's thick nipples, while Susan drives me crazy with her slow, torturous fuck. I'm bucking my ass off the bed, shoving my cock deeper into my sister's masterful pussy, but she won't increase the pace. After fucking Nicole and with Susan continuing to torment my throbbing cock, I'm ready to shoot anytime. I decide to hold back until Susan's ready to cum, but I'm determined to speed that up. I move my hand between her legs and find her pleasure button with my thumb. Applying gentle pressure, I move my thumb in circle all around it.

"Oh fuck!" Susan cries, as my thumb stimulates her clit. "Oh yeah!" She yells, picking up the pace, but still swiveling her hips in a circle as she bounces up and down. "That is so fucking good!" Susan moans, thrusting her hips forward to make solid contact with my thumb. I keep it pressed lightly against her clit, swirling it around, as she rides me towards her fast approaching orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Susan cries, holding Nicole's head against her breast and slamming down harder onto my cock. "This... is.... it... Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She screams, as her juices gush over my cock and she clamps her pussy tightly around it. That's my signal and, I remove my thumb from her clit, while letting loose a fountain of cum, deep inside her hot, juicy pussy. Pushing Nicole's head away, it's Susan's turn to collapse on my chest, her large tits cushioning her fall. I wrap one arm around my sister, while using my other arm to pull Nicole against my side, as I try to catch my breath. We all doze off for a little, waking when we hear the door open.

"Anybody awake?" Maggie's voice comes from the living room. "I brought cinnamon rolls for breakfast." She calls down the hall.

"Be there in a minute!" I yell, as the three of us get out of bed. "We're going to take a quick shower, Maggie." I call from the bedroom door.

Nicole and Susan stare at each other, standing naked on either side of the bed, as I motion them towards the bathroom. They seem to be sizing up each other up, assessing the competition or something. Finally, Susan shrugs and goes into the bathroom, turning on the shower. Nicole follows her and my cock stiffens, as these naked women step into the shower together.

Joining them in the shower, I watch them pass the body wash back and forth, lathering soap over their own bodies. They both glance at my semi-erect cock and their washing takes a seductive turn. Instead of just washing, they are now lifting and squeezing their tits, running their fingers over their nipples and swaying their hips back and forth. Watching each other as much as they're watching me, it's like they're auditioning for a porn video, licking their lips around their pouty mouths.

My eyes shift back and forth between them; Nicole squeezing her small tits and pinching her puffed out nipples, sends pulses through my cock, while Susan pushing her slippery tits together, creates a mental image of my cock sliding through the soapy crevice between them. Nicole grabs my attention again, as she moves her hands across her flat stomach and spreads her legs, lathering up her brown bush. But it's Susan soaping her porcelain, smooth pussy mound that drives the blood into my cock, bringing it to its full rigidity.

The girls smile at each other, as I step towards them, and they each take a side. Pressing their soapy tits against my arms and their pussy mounds against my thighs, they each place one hand on my back and the other on my chest, lathering my body with soap. With an unspoken agreement, neither one touches my cock, letting it stretch out before me like an abandoned flagpole. Twisting my arms and facing my palms outward, I cup their soapy mounds, slipping one finger between their legs to stroke their wet pussy lips.

"Mmmmm." They moan in unison, kissing my cheeks, as I slip a finger inside each of them. I swirl my fingers around, exploring the similarities and differences between their aroused pussies. Susan's thick pussy lips are splayed open, allowing me to easily move my finger through the gooey cream that's quickly filling her hole. Nicole's thinner lips tighten around my finger, as I move it around, churning the hot, juicy liquid that runs down my hand.

"Mmmm! Yeah!" Susan moans, grabbing my cock with her soapy hand, as I slip a second finger inside each of them. Seeing Susan pumping away at my hard cock, Nicole reaches down and starts lathering my balls. I'm thrusting my cock into Susan's hand, while Nicole is humping feverishly against my fingers, fondling my balls and sliding her other hand between my soapy ass cheeks. Susan is now driving my fingers deeper into her pussy, grinding her clit against my palm, while rapidly swirling her hand up and down the entire length of my throbbing cock.

Vigorously finger-fucking the two girls, I never even consider controlling my ejaculation. When Nicole squeezes my balls, while piercing my asshole with a soaping finger, I erupt, shooting a stream of cum across the shower, hitting the tile wall. Susan keeps pumping my cock, releasing several shorter spurts onto the shower floor. As my cum runs down the wall and is washed away by the shower spray swirling towards the drain, both girls clamp their pulsating pussies around my fingers and grab onto me, jerkily riding out the pleasure of their orgasms.

1...7891011...14