Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go!" Carolyn says, standing up next to Maggie and putting her arm around her waist.

"Carl?" Carolyn says. "Can you tear yourself away?" She asks, as Carl continues watching Nicole's riding frenzy on my cock. Carl seems mesmerized, as Nicole gets close to her orgasm, with her head thrown back; she's slamming her pussy down hard.

"Ohmygod!" Nicole yells, clamping her pussy around my cock and throwing herself against my chest. I hold her as she shakes and shivers through her orgasm, and then I let lose my load inside her hot, pulsating pussy.

"Damn!" Carl says, standing up next to Carolyn, his thick, black cock sticking straight out in front of him. "That would make one hell of a movie!" He says, shaking his head as he follows Carolyn and Maggie down the hall to the bathroom.

"Shall we join them?" I ask Nicole, as her breathing gradually slows.

"What?" She asks. "Join who, where?" She says. It's apparent that she missed most of the conversation while she was in the final throes of ecstasy.

"Everyone's in the shower." I tell her, as she looks around, noticing for the first time that we're alone in the living room. "Shall we join them?" I ask again, smiling at her.

"Why not?" She says, sliding back on my lap until my spent cock slips from her soggy pussy. "I think I could really use a shower right now." She says, standing up, as the mixture of cum and pussy juice starts running down the inside of her thighs. "Definitely a shower." She laughs.

Uncle Harry's master bedroom has a large bathroom with a clear glass-enclosed shower, which easily holds the three people who are currently in there. Tile seats are built into each side with a high showerhead directly opposite the door.

As Nicole and I enter the bathroom, Carl is standing next to one wall, with Carolyn lovingly lathering his cock and balls. Using both hands, she swirls the soap up and down his long, thick shaft, occasionally trailing one hand past the base of his cock to massage his balls. Carl has his eyes closed and is humping his hard cock between her soapy hands. Maggie is standing on the other side of Carolyn, lathering soap over Carolyn's body. With one hand on Carolyn's ass and the other one on her tits, Maggie is also rubbing her own soapy tits up and down against Carolyn's side.

Carl opens his eyes and smiles when he sees Nicole and I step into the shower. Standing under the spray, we grab the body wash and start lathering soap all over each other. Nicole starts with my shoulders and soaps down my chest, while I start with her tits, soaping all around and under her creamy white mounds.

"Do you think it's clean enough yet?" Carl asks Carolyn, while he continues to watch me soap Nicole's hard nipples. Nicole is lathering soap all over my cock and balls. I get hard without thinking about it.

"Clean enough for what?" Carolyn teases, rubbing her soapy hands over his muscular chest.

"Clean enough to put it somewhere." Carl answers, as I turn Nicole around and rub my hard cock up and down the crack of her ass. Reaching around, I continue to squeeze her sexy little tits. She moans softly, as I pinch her nipples, twisting and pulling them away from her chest.

"And where were you thinking you'd like to put it?" Carolyn asks, looking around the shower at the various possibilities. Carl slides his hand between his wife's legs and strokes her thick, black pussy lips.

"Right here, baby." Carl answers, locking eyes with Carolyn as he pushes one finger inside of her and extends his other hand towards her tits. "I haven't fucked you all day." He says quietly, kneading the soft flesh of her left tit and running his palm over her thick, black nipple.

"Mmmmmm." Carolyn says, her knees momentarily buckling, from the unexpected penetration of her pussy. "Good answer." She says, as she regains her balance and pushes back against Carl's finger. Rinsing the soap off of Carl's long, thick member, Carolyn pulls his hand away from her pussy and turns around. Bending over and leaning her hands on the tile seat, Carolyn wiggles her ass, waving her thick, wet pussy lips invitingly at Carl. He kneels behind her, grabs her ass cheeks and licks up and down her slimy pussy lips.

Watching Carl and Carolyn, distracts Nicole and I from our own soapy encounter and we just stand there enjoying this erotic shower scene. Nicole is leaning her back against my chest with my hard cock cradled between her ass cheeks and my hands still cupping her tits. She reaches under Carolyn's body and runs her hands over Carolyn's large, brown tits, gently squeezing and kneading them. Carolyn smiles appreciatively at Nicole, as Carl tongue fucks her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm." Carolyn moans. "Put it in me, hon." She says, pleadingly. "Put that big boy in my pussy." As Carl stands up behind her and starts pushing his long, thick cock into his wife's pussy, I watch Carolyn move one of her hands between her legs.

"Let me do that." I say to Carolyn, sitting down on the tile floor and replacing her hand with mine. I run my fingers through her thick bush, and locate her engorged clit. Using a circular motion and a light touch, I stimulate her sensitive pleasure button, as Carl fucks her. The combination of Carl's cock, my fingers and Nicole's hands, elicits whimpering moans from Carolyn as she rocks her body back and forth.

Carl is pumping his hard cock in and out of his wife's pussy and I have a unique view of her thick pussy lips rolling into his cock on the down stroke and stretching out in full view when he pulls back. Everything is wet from the shower, but Carolyn's pussy is dripping more than water, as I synchronize the rubbing of her clit with the rhythm of their fucking. I rub faster and faster as she pushes back harder against his powerful thrusts, her juices coating and lubricating his thick cock.

Maggie has moved behind Carl and is lathering soap all over his ass. I know what's coming and wonder how Carl will respond. Nicole in on the floor, under Carolyn's chest, sucking on her thick black nipples and massaging her tits.

"What are you doing back there?" Carl whispers, while bucking frantically into his wife's pussy. "Don't put nothin' in my ass!" He hisses. "Nothin' belongs in there!"

"Trust me, Carl." Maggie whispers. "Doesn't it feel good?" Maggie asks. "I'm not going to hurt you." She adds, continuing to lather soap between his ass cheeks and probing his puckered ass with her finger.

"Oh fuck!" Carl yells, slamming his cock harder into Carolyn's pussy. Maggie must have inserted part of her finger into his ass. "Goddamn!" He says, bucking like a wild man and holding onto his wife's hips. Carolyn is moving so fast that I'm having trouble keeping my fingers on her clit.

"Oh... Oh.... Oh... Oh... Fuuuuuck!" Carolyn cries. "Keep rubbing my clit, Nick." She pleads. "Ohhhhhhhh! I'm fucking cumming!" She yells, jerking back against Carl's cock and then grabbing my hand to keep it still against her throbbing clit.

"Motherfuck!" Carl yells, erupting into Carolyn's ass with a ferocity that I doubt he'd ever experienced before. "Fuck!" He yells. "Get that out of there!" He says, angrily.

"What?" Carolyn asks, while gasping for breath. Nicole has released her tits and is sitting back against the tile seat.

"Nothing!" Carl snaps at her. "Never mind." He says more calmly. "It was nothing." Maggie moves around from behind Carl and kisses him on the lips.

"Came pretty hard, didn't you, Carl?" Maggie whispers, running her hand down his chest.

"I came like a motherfucker." He admits. "That was some weird shit, though. You shouldn't have done that." He says, more calmly.

"Sorry." Maggie says, shrugging her shoulders, clearly not sorry at all. Carl pulls his cock from Carolyn's pussy and sits down on the tile seat. Carolyn sits on the floor next to Nicole.

"That was amazing." She says. "I've never had hands and mouths all over me while I got fucked before." She says, squeezing Nicole's tits and kissing her lightly on he mouth. "You guys are incredible. I really liked the way you bit and sucked on my nipples." She says to Nicole, as she leans her head down and sucks one of Nicole's puffy pink nipples into her mouth.

"I wish I had tits like yours." Nicole tells Carolyn, as she strokes her hand through Carolyn's hair, while Carolyn continues sucking her tits. "They're so big and soft... and your nipples! My god, they get so long and hard." She says.

"You have fabulous tits." Carolyn tells Nicole, taking a breath from sucking on her nipples, but keeping her hands busy squeezing and caressing them. "Mine are heavy and always in the way." She laughs. "They always have been. I don't think my tits were ever as perfectly shaped as yours."

"They were never that small. That's for sure!" Carl says. "You had bigger tits than that when you were twelve." Carl laughs. "No offense, Nicole." He adds, quickly. "You know I love your tits!"

"It's okay, Carl." Nicole smiles. Carolyn continues sucking and biting her small tits. "Really? You had big tits when you were twelve?"

"He exaggerates." Carolyn says. "But I did develop pretty early." She says. "It's our fate, how many flat-chested black girls do you see?"

"Good point." Nicole laughs. "That feels nice. I'm glad you and Carl came over today. This was wonderful." Nicole says.

"Very nice." Maggie says. She's is sitting next to Carl, crushing her tits against his arm, as she runs her hands across his chest, his abdomen and down his thighs. She leans her head down and starts licking his chest, flicking her tongue across his nipple as her hand playfully moves his soft cock around.

"Do you forgive me, Carl?" Maggie asks, in her pouty, schoolgirl voice. She slides off the seat, trailing her tongue down his stomach, as she kneels between his legs. With one hand combing through his thick pubic hair, and the other holding his cock, she slurps his thick cockhead into her mouth. "Let me clean you up, Carl." She says, sliding her mouth up and down the length of his cock, licking and nibbling, while she teases his balls with her hand.

"Forgive her for what?" Carolyn whispers to Nicole, who has her eyes closed and is leaning her head back, while Carolyn sucks and teases her nipples. Carolyn has one hand between Nicole's thighs, stroking her wet pussy lips with her fingers.

"She fingered his ass when he was fucking you." Nicole says, spreading her legs wide-open for Carolyn's fingers. "He didn't like it, I guess." Nicole says.

"He's very homophobic." Carolyn says, grinning. "But he sure came hard!" She adds. "Have you ever had that done, Nick?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say scooting closer to them. "Maggie did the same thing to me when she was sucking me off, one day. It really got me off!" I tell her.

"That really feels nice." Nicole says. "But I think I'm about orgasmed out." She laughs. "How about a rain check?" She asks.

"So do you and your mom...?" Carolyn asks, not finishing the sentence.

"Only once and it kind of freaked her out." Nicole answers. "But who knows, after today, she might be more comfortable with me." Nicole says, standing up and turning around under the spray.

"Unbelievable, Nick." Carolyn says, kissing me passionately and pushing her tongue in my mouth. "You took me places today, that I've never been before." She says, when she pulls her mouth away from mine. "Let's not wait so long to get back together. Maybe you could come to our place, next time." She says.

"And meet Denise and your brother in law?" I ask.

"We'll see." She says, grinning. "I'm not sure they're ready for you guys... and I'm not sure I want to share." She says, wrapping her arms around me and grinding her sexy body against mine.

"Who else is hungry?" Nicole asks, stepping from the shower. "I'm starved!"

"Why don't you make some sandwiches, honey?" Maggie says, pulling her lips from around Carl's fully recovered cock while she continues to stroke it with her hand. "Carl and I will be along in a while." She smiles, sucking his cockhead back into her mouth.

"That'll be six times." Nicole says, giving Carl a thumbs up, as Carolyn and I follow her out of the shower.

As we dry each other off, I watch Maggie turn around and mount Carl's hard cock from behind. Sitting on his lap, with his cock in her pussy, she start riding him and he wraps his arms around her, easily palming her large tits in his oversized hands.

We finish drying and head for the kitchen, all of us still naked, to prepare some food. Carolyn and Nicole whip up some sandwiches and salads, while I sit at the table admiring the view of these two gorgeous women hustling around the kitchen, seemingly oblivious to their own nudity.

Nicole sits on my lap as we eat, popping bits of her sandwich in my mouth periodically. Carolyn sits across from us, on the other side of the table and we talk and laugh together throughout the meal.

I can't keep my eyes off Carolyn's smooth, brown tits, as I eat my sandwich. I've never just sat and admired them, without the distraction of touching and sucking them and getting caught up in my own arousal. They are absolutely breathtaking. They are identical twin globes of soft flesh, curving symmetrically away from each other in an erotically tantalizing way. Elsewhere on her body, her skin tone becomes darker and lighter with the shape of her body, whereas her breasts are consistently a beautiful milk chocolate brown, over and under each stunning curve. Her thick black nipples have retracted to hard little nubs in the center of her dark areolas and my cock stirs as I think about sucking them out to their fully extended length.

With Nicole's bare ass checks sliding around on my thighs and Carolyn's luscious tits staring at me across the table, my cock really starts to stiffen. Since neither woman seems interested right now, I soften my cock and continue to enjoy the view.

Eventually Carl and Maggie join us and we all sit naked around the table, eating sandwiches and enjoying each other's company. Carl seems to be memorizing Nicole's tits, like I've just been doing with Carolyn's. I've since shifted my attention to Maggie's, comparing the smooth curve of her sizable globes with Carolyn's and again concluding that they could almost be twins.

After dinner, Carl and Carolyn say goodbye, leaving Nicole, Maggie and I to decide how to spend the rest of the evening. We haven't bothered getting dressed and I'm anxious to follow through on Nicole's invitation to fuck her in the ass. I'm not sure she'll go through with it if Maggie sticks around, but it would be rude to ask her to leave. I pull Nicole down on my lap on the couch and start kissing her and fondling her tits. Maggie, sitting in a chair opposite us, gets up and starts getting dressed.

"It's time I left you two kids alone." She says, sorting through her clothes, which are heaped in a pile under the window.

"Please stay a little longer, mom." Nicole says, surprising us both. "I promised Nick that he could do me in the ass." She explains. "I've never done it before and I was hoping you could help me do it so it doesn't hurt." She says pleadingly.

"Of course, honey." Maggie says, excitedly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks Nicole, raising her eyebrows at me questioningly. I shrug and shake my head, indicating that the transmitter had nothing to do with this.

"Yeah!" She says. "I'm sure. Watching you take both Nick and Carl was so fucking hot!" She says, excitedly. "You really seemed to get off on it. Does it really feel that good? I always thought it was something girls did that for their boyfriend's pleasure, not their own." She says.

"Oh, you are in for a treat, honey." Maggie says, smiling. "It is not like getting fucked in your pussy and I don't do it very often. But it can be an amazing extra stimulant to your lovemaking."

"I'm ready to try it." Nicole says. "You ready, Nick?" She asks me. I harden my cock and nod my head.

"Ready when you are, Nicole." I tell her, as she moves off my lap.

"Let's go into the bedroom." Maggie says, grabbing the jar of lubricant. "I think it'll be easier on the bed." Maggie leads the way, and Nicole wraps her hand around my cock, playfully leading me into the bedroom, like it's a leash. I can't believe it! Not only am I going to finally fuck Nicole's ass, but her mother is actually going to help! Un-fucking-real!

I make my cock hard, while Maggie applies ointment to Nicole's asshole. Nicole is on all fours, with her ass right at the edge of the bed. I watch in amazement as Maggie's finger disappears inside Nicole's tight puckered hole. I'm surprised at how comfortable Maggie seems with this. Maybe today is some kind of turning point for them.

"The trick is to relax your sphincter." Maggie tells Nicole as she works her lubricated finger in and out of Nicole's ass. With her other hand, Maggie is reaching under Nicole's stomach and starts stroking her wet pussy. "The other trick is to be very aroused when you do this. I think all the fucking you've done today will help this go pretty smoothly." Maggie says.

"Okay, now relax, sweetie." Maggie says. "I'm going to put two fingers inside you." With the fingers of her left hand rocking in and out of Nicole's pussy and her thumb rubbing across her clit, she starts working two fingers of her right hand into Nicole's tight ass.

"Relax now, Nicole." Maggie instructs, as she twists her fingers, screwing them into her ass. "Put more lubricant on my fingers, Nick." Maggie says and I get the jar and smear a gob onto her fingertips. She pushes the lubricant in first, and then corkscrews her fingers in behind it. With her other her fingers buried in Nicole's pussy and her thumb still massaging her clit, she starts gently finger fucking her ass.

"How does it feel, honey?" Maggie asks.

"Weird, but okay." She says. "Your thumb on my clit feels great, but my ass just feels full."

"Okay, we'll take it slow." Maggie says. "Get ready Nick." Maggie says to me. "I think she can take it now." I step up behind Nicole and make my dick as thin as possible while still keeping it very rigid. Maggie rubs lubricant all over my cock, twisting her hand up and down my shaft. She's taking her time, while continuing to stimulate Nicole's pussy.

"Be gentle with my little girl, Nick." Maggie whispers, kissing me on the mouth, as she continues to smear lubricant all over my cock.

"I will." I promise, positioning my cockhead against Nicole's furrowed opening. Maggie has moved up on the bed beside Nicole and is continuing to stroke her pussy.

"Concentrate, Nicole." Maggie says. "You have to relax your asshole."

"I'm trying!" Nicole snaps, leaning away from me, as I try to push my cockhead into her tight opening.

"Don't pull away, sweetie." Maggie says. "Hold still so Nick can push himself inside you."

"I'm scared." Nicole answers. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea." She says, as I hold her hips with my hands and push my cockhead into her asshole.

"Oh fuck! It hurts!" Nicole yells. "Take it out, Nick! Take it out!" I start to pull back and Maggie shakes her head.

"Think about it, Nicole." Maggie surprises me by using the trigger. "Ignore the pain and relax your sphincter." Nicole is instantly quiet and her asshole relaxes around my cock, allowing me to push farther into her snug opening.

"Keep going Nick." Maggie says, rubbing frantically at Nicole's clit. I can't believe Maggie is so adamant that I get my cock in her daughter's ass. I inch my cock deeper into Nicole's ass, little by little, while Maggie plays with Nicole's tits and keeps her clit stimulated. After several more push and pulls, I finally get it all the way in. I hold still, letting Nicole catch her breath and get use it being there.

"How does it feel, Nicole?" I ask her, as I hold her hips and start gently rocking back and forth.

1...678910...14