All Comments on 'Never That Bold Ch. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
It's A Read**

Did not like. SORRY!!!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
WTF ?

Just what part of that made you think to post it in LW ?

Made zero sense at all.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
It's okay

I'm all for revenge on shit's who deserve it. In this case a gay youth commits suicide because of a poor decision and a very pregnant woman gets beaten up. I don't care much for the woman herself even though I'm against a man beating up a female, but the baby she's carrying had nothing to do with all that. Jimbob didn't really have to have her punched, the asshole who she married could've just got pissed and divorced her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

A lot of stuff happened in this short flash tale. I'm confused and intrigued at the same time. I can't rate it as I have to think on it first. Ch. 2?

overtherainbowovertherainbowover 7 years ago

Why is a 'flash' story, with 'the end' labelled as chapter 1? I get its a flash story, but too many holes...

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
This is about a dark, very dark revenge!!!

This is about a dark, very dark revenge!!! He got his revenge through innocent people! The brother of one of them and the unborn child of another! But that's what dark tales are about! That's why they are called dark (from the dark side)...However he didn't stay to watch and pleasure himself about all the damages his revenge provoked...2*

LamwayLamwayover 7 years ago
No to this

Agree with creeper. Although I can appreciate a BTB story, I'm not much in favor of innocents being destroyed in someone's need for revenge.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
A purposeful off day for a very talented author

This seems to be more cathartic therapy for Jimbob44, then a bona fide fictional story. The demons that fuel his crearivity and have lurked always beneath his most honed tales , hijacked this fictional vehicle to crash and burn conclusion.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

I wish I could rate the comments of reviewers. In that case lord slam dawg would get a five today.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Why th fuck would he torment a kid whom we never heard of except that he liked his teacher.

And then knowing the bully's penchant for violence, he goaded him into attacking and beating a woman who laughed at him while defending the coach who molested him.

This wasn't a dark story, this is a sociopath who exists simply to hurt other people and the fact he doesn't feel any remorse cements that.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
No Hollywood endings?

WTF - you people all looking for precanned poetic justice endings? Shakespeare is full of tragic stories where one wrong leads to another and another until a story becomes tragic. Kudos JB - great characters - I can't wait to see what calamities await them. As always, thanks for the stories. I'm still pondering "Sugarcubes". Very fun execution of a concept. You've lead me to read stuff totally outside of my comfort zone, and I'm still coming back for more.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Since it

Say's Chapter #1 why not try and follow - up on what becones of Everyone Does Linda lose her Baby does Brandon go to Jail. and what of the Penningtons.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 7 years ago
Ugly and Unpleasant

I usually like JimBob's stories but this was creepy. Nobody to like, particularly the perjuring protagonist. Left a bad taste.

mordbrandmordbrandover 7 years ago
Metal

JimBob44 is here to make stories metal. He's here to make everything metal. Blacker than the blackest black... times infinity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

"Fuck, lately? Because of his diabetes? Fucker can't even get it up without me sucking on him for forever." - This barely makes sense! I THINK you meant: "Fuck, lately, because of his diabetes, fucker can't even get it up without me sucking on him for forever."

"Fuck; wish you'd told me about that crush in high school!" - Um, he asked you out and got beaten for his trouble!

I can MAYBE understand fucking up Brandon and Lilah, but Garrett? It was never stated, but given what happened with him in college I wouldn't be surprised to learn that HE seduced Garrett.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Ugly

In the future, when you get in a dark mood, don't write.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Dark?

You warned it was dark. Mission accomplished! Can't wait for the rest of the story.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this is why i don't go to high school reunions.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Really?

Not a great story

1*

Dubby49Dubby49over 7 years ago
Wierd

Screwing Lilah for payback on Brandon is understandable. But exposing the sexuality of Garret, who has done nothing to hurt Michael, makes him a twisted, depraved person.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago

i had to skim read a lot of it. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Don’t Get It

What the heck did Garrett Pennington do for Michael to drive him to suicide? Be gay? That’s damn sure no good reason. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I always enjoy your writing. That being said, Michael is a psychopath who deserves to be locked up.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
For sure dark

This goes way too far to the dark side. Not your usual story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
I always appreciate James Robert’s stories

A bit different but still fun.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Not sure I got the point to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This belonged in the Loving Homos section

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Off kilter This never gets interesting. Gay stories have an area here. Please use it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is another of JimBob44's stories that seems to get revenge on the wrong person. Michael hates Valerie, so he drives her brother, Garrett, to suicide. This is similar to "Breaking the Family" where innocent Alicia is treated the same as the rest of the family. I'm giving JimBob44 the benefit of the doubt here and assume this is his way of saying, Don't identify too closely with the protagonist here because he may not be mentally stable.

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

Why does everyone hate the gays and make them the brunt of any available pain?? Love and let live (live being the operative word) 1* for homophobia

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an absolutely repugnant repulsive character the mc is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5101 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES