New Girl in Town Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... what happened," He asks confused.

"Shelly wants to know if we're all good with Jessica," Jody giggles.

"Good," Bobby asks. "I'm texting with Marybeth because of her. I love you Jessica."

Jessica laughs and shakes her head. "And with that, I'm off to practice. Girl group text tonight," she asks.

"I'm down," Shelly answers.

"Sounds good to me," Jody nods.

"Yeah, I gotta set up a time to come over and color Sar-bear's hair." Roxie answers.

"She's going to love that." Jessica answers then starts down the hallway calling back over her shoulder, "Talk you all later."

****

"Jake, my office," Coach Yates shouts as soon as I enter the locker room.

I catch a glimpse of Patrick glaring at me as I step inside and close the door.

"Boy, you are causing me a shit load of trouble," Coach Yates begins as he takes a seat behind his desk. "Not only do you show your ass at the scrimmage game by winning the damn thing but then you post that video of my star linebacker..."

"I didn't post anything," I interrupt him. "I didn't even know that it was Jamie that hit me until I saw the video."

"Are you sure about that because that thing made you like a damn hero to a lot of people?" He asks.

"How," I ask. "I got slammed into the ground and knocked out. How in the hell can anyone see that as heroic?"

"Because you got up from it," Coach Pennington answers from the doorway. "I guess you haven't watched the whole thing yet Jake."

"The bell rang for class," I explain.

"The whole thing shows you pushing yourself up and forcing us to get you to your feet." He tells me. "That's changed a lot of peoples perceptions that they had of you."

"So you still want him then," Coach Yates asks Pennington who nods.

"I can use Jake with the defense even if he can't use his arm for a few weeks." Coach Pennington states.

Coach Yates nods. "Okay, now I gotta go tell the team about Jamie and announce some roster moves before we practice.

****

You might have noticed that I finally changed categories for this installment since it's been pointed out that the story is taking a long time (too long as some might say) to get to the actual "First Time." I hope to get more writing on this done now that I'm not as sick as I have been these past few weeks. I appreciate everyone's patience, comments and feedback that I've been getting. Ya'll are the reason these characters continue to live on.