All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 14'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
buzman0112buzman0112almost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I can’t believe that Jake and Jess’s story is coming to an end, because you have done such an excellent job crafting a story that keeps me coming back for more. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Pleasure

It was a pleasure to get an advanced read and help refine the editing for this chapter. Hope it made it better for everyone. Ideas for the next chapter have already been batted around and it looks like being quite an exciting one. But all good things must come to an end.

Devir Ginator

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Going to be so sad when this ends

One of my most favorite stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope there is more than one more chapter to come as I have really loved your story and you have only reached November. What about the rest of the year. Please keep it going

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
I compliment you on avoiding

mixing points of view in this chapter, finally settling on third person. It works much better! If your editor could talk you out of using present tense, you be well on your way to becoming a very good writer. Please consider dropping present tense. You will be amazed at how much better your writing will become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't go, it's the only story I read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Hopefully on to their college years. Excellent story. One of the very few series I read

PileatedWPPileatedWPalmost 6 years ago
My favorite story too

Look forward to every new chapter. I was a little put off by some of Jessica's comments during sex bringing up her prior experiences since I didn't think that fit her usual thoughtfulness. Bringing Jennifer back to apologize was a nice touch and I liked Jessica's self-confidence in dealing with the situation. Great read and I hope this story continues beyond high school.

VerticalizeVerticalizealmost 6 years ago
I understand if you need to take a break from writing this story.

It seems that you may begin to run out of ideas, or burn yourself out creatively writing this story. I see that you have opted to take a break rather than let the story (as your end of the story comment suggests) suffer quality as a result, which I (and hopefully everybody reading) understands. I really hope you are able to come back to the story at a later date, if you decide a break is needed, as there is certainly potential for content. (the school year, and maybe after high school.) That being said, if you need people to bounce ideas off of, or just somebody to motivate you to continue writing in any way, I would be glad to help in any way possible. I would also recommend posting this story on other platforms as well. Enjoy writing ch. 15 and hopefully more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
6 pages

More more more more now now now now now more more more more now now now more now now now more more

Pls don't tell me 1 more chapter. 100 more minimum

silicon1silicon1almost 6 years ago
Now is a good time for a break

This is not going to be a popular opinion, but if you are feeling burned out at all, now would be a good time for a break. The gang is all in good places right now, and future adventures should be thought out a bit. Don't get me wrong: this is easily my favorite story here. I've even gone so far as to start pairing my mental images of the ladies involved with (non-nude) pictures I have uncovered on the web. But if this is getting to be a grind, then now is the time to walk away for a while. Write about something else, or even (gasp!) go look for that rumored outside world. But I would much rather wait, if this has become a grind at all. It's hard to write about fun things if you are not having fun. Good luck to you.

MesaMan76MesaMan76almost 6 years ago
Enjoying this story

I so very much enjoy this story. I've even reread the earlier stories several times. I do hope you continue the story line. Going back to her home town can have it's own story. Jess's ex comes to mind. Plus I want to know what happens with the old drive-in and lake. I also believe you have something in mind regarding Jake and Jess's father's company. I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slow and steady

I would love see Patrick father taken down by Jessica father with Jake help. The Ultimate take down of father and son. Also I’d like to see how Roxie & C. C. romance sarted and blossoms. Keep up the great writing. Thanks, Rick W

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
Okay

I was going to comment about it being a long story, but every time I read it I like it more and more. I know it can't go on forever but 3 or 4 more chapters wouldn't hurt. As good as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One modem is not enough

As others have said....Therre are a lot of story lines to try and tie up in one chapter. Unless of course its 30+ pages LOL

Lets see .......

Patrick's final fall from grace

Patrick's dad

The Drive Inn and Mr Golden

Roxie's relationship

I feel something isn't quite finished with Jennifer (maybe something to do with Patrick....again )

I understand all stories must come to an end. But this one feels like it has so much more to go.

Cheer and good luck........ No Pressure ;-)

I have enjoyed this story very much !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe a few more chapters plz

Amazing chapter as always and I agree with the others stating there are some loose ends. And perhaps a moment in the story between Jessica and staci can happen seeing how close they got during the game.

ZAWonderBoyZAWonderBoyover 5 years ago
Awesome Story

This story has inspired me to attempt my own.

just a note... The scene with Jess and Jake under the bleachers feels a bit cheap. I feel they have more class than that.

The scene with sarah saying he put a baby in Jess' belly made me gasp. brilliant left field play.

I thank you for a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will read as many chapters as you write

A lot of loose ends to tie up in one chapter, but I did like your "maybe brief goodbye" remark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Loved it

December is fast approaching and Jakes year is finally coming to an end

Can't wait to see you top the previous two chapters.

When this is done please don't be a ghost.

ZAWonderBoyZAWonderBoyover 5 years ago
Like a rat jumping ship

I'd love to see patrik's knucklehead sidekick jump ship, apologise and then spill the beans on Patrik's last effort plans.

Or here's the twist... Jess' dad and his company are the one trying to muscle the owner of the lake and drive in out of his land so they can build houses there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are You Sure You Can Tie All This Up In One Final Chapter?

This is the best chapter yet. Very well written. I do agree with the under the bleachers sex comment, the other person made. As strange as this sounds on an erotic site, you do a great job of spinning a great story without having a lot of sex in it. Please let the reader know what happens with these two. Maybe an epilogue in the future where they are watching their own daughter play her first volley ball match? There is a lot of romance here, and good writing. You have the sub plots with the developer, the drive in, Mr. Crouse, hopefully the demise of Patrick, and the future of these two to tie up.. As another person said, I too, will read all the chapters you write! Your editing has vastly improved over the last chapter. Great and Fantastic Job!!! I was ready to give it a 5 star rating by page 3! Please don't ghost us.

nycreadernycreaderover 5 years ago
Comments by "Verticalize" & "silicon1" from July 27th (and the Anonymous "100 more" Comment in between).

I am definitely not Our Author "AuroraIncident", but I have been in touch with him via email over some months, discussing New Girl in Town.

Precisely *since* I am not Our Author (and he cannot always get onto the Internet when his fans would like him to) , I would prefer to have him say what he wishes to say and not-say what he wishes to keep relatively-private about *why* he feels like taking a break from *this* story.

I *do* wish to thank "Verticalize" and "silicon1" for your thoughtful Comments (which I believe that Our Author has already found to be thoughtful (if he has managed to read them by now) or will find them to be so (if he has not yet read them).

(I have gathered from "AuroraIncident" that this series became a lot bigger and more complex than he could have *even imagined* when he submitted the first installment (last September, I believe) and has ended up going in some unexpected-by-him directions; I also gather that to some degree, with Jessica and Jake's "First Time" finally reached (and Patrick's earlier "rule" over their high school vanished by now) , certain early goals have in fact *been reached* (even if some "loose ends" (things mentioned in earlier installments) may not have yet been "tied up" to the satisfaction of some readers) . )

-------

As for the "Anonymous" commenter hoping for "100 more minimum" chapters in this specific series... -- the sentiment is nice, but I'm pretty sure that 100 more following are probably not going to be written (and that a few more installments which would be completely part of *this* series would be much likelier (and as Our Author has only promised 1 installment in the near future, I think that we are only going to *get* 1 in the near future) ).

-------------

I wish to add my thanks to "AuroraIncident" for his writing and for his openness to getting input from some of his readers.

E. in New York City ("nycreader").

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story

Quick note: Quaterbacks have to be at practice all week before games and with you dating the timeline (Tuesday, 21st), Thanksgiving would fall on Thursday and there gone for volleyball. High schools do not play sports on holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
im not one to give feed back on a regular bases.

you got a great store with this one. you should not cut it short.

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentover 5 years agoAuthor
2 more chapters

Hey readers, its looking like there will be 2 more chapters coming. After that a hiatus from these characters and maybe a few one-shots to hit some major points (spring break, prom, graduation) mixed with new tales. I also plan to revisit to the characters from my story The Rescue coming up. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story continues

It’s great to hear that this story will continue even if it might have gaps. I love reading it and have reread it several times already. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On behalf

As I am in regular contact with our author, I will offer an apology on his behalf for the delay in posting Chapter 15. He is nearly there with the writing but a family emergency cropped up and has been responsible for the extended delay. Do not worry, he is not becoming a ghost. Please be patient for the (what he has realised) will be the final two chapters of this particular series.

Devir Ginator

nycreadernycreaderover 5 years ago
Thanks for the update & clarification "Devir Ginator".

Thanks for the update and clarification from Our Author ("AuroraIncident"), "Devir Ginator".

(I have been in less-frequent contact with him, and had only partly understood what was happening on his end, and I had not learned that the decision to only write 2 more installments of *this* series was now final.)

Best Wishes to "AuroraIncident" and to his family, with hope that things will (if possible) get better and (otherwise) get no worse -- and with gratitude to him for what we have read in New Girl in Town so far.

(And Thanks to "Devir Ginator" and the real-life woman-named-Jessica (who I gather is another reader who has communicated with Our Author about this series) for their contributions to this series in their communications with Our Author "AuroraIncident" as well. : ) )

I hope to see more of the next installment of New Girl in Town sooner rather than later, but Real Life does come first, and I wish "AuroraIncident" the best in dealing with *that*.

Signing off again,

Ethan K./"nycreader" in (no big surprise) New York City.

nycreadernycreaderover 5 years ago
Thanks to "Devir Ginator" for the latest post here, and to "AuroraIncident".

I *thought* I just posted a *longish* comment thanking "Devir Ginator" for his post and thanking both Our Author ("AuroraIncident") and fellow-reader (real woman) Jessica, but I don't see that Comment (at least not yet).

So I will just say Thanks to "Devir Ginator" for the post (and for his contributions to this series) and to Jessica (for her contributions), and say that while I look forward to seeing more of New Girl in Town in the near future, I understand that Real Life and real persons take precedence (by far) over fiction series, and I hope that "AuroraIncident" and his family will be as well as possible.

Sincerely,

Ethan K./"nycreader".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jake and Jessica

Jake and Jessica better stay together until the end. I would love to see them married

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for the rest

I have been engrossed with this series and have enjoyed it immensely, hope all is well as can be with AuroraIncident. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I can't wait for next chapter. Hope it comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next Chapter

When is the next chapter coming out? It’s taking forever...

nycreadernycreaderover 5 years ago
Response to "Anonymous" 's Comment headed "Next Chapter"

Dear "Anonymous" who is unhappy that it has been "forever" since Part 14 of New Girl in Town came out:

1) As a reader, I have some sympathy for you (as it has -- in fact -- been about 6 to 8 weeks since Part 14 came into public view in late July);

2) On the other hand, 6 to 8 weeks is not *exactly* forever (there has been about as long a wait for "Little Brain" to release the next installment of "A Good Working Relationship" -- a series which began about when New Girl[...] did (last September) , and which should also be nearing the conclusion of its current series of installments);

3) I have reliable information from both "AuroraIncident" and from "Devir Ginator" (who has been in closer touch with Our Author than I have been) that a) "AuroraIncident" has indeed been working on providing the 2 installments of New Girl in Town which he has committed himself to at this time, b) there seems to be lots of "ground" to cover in those 2 installments, and c) Our Author's "family emergency" was of such a nature that most "average" persons' (and authors') lives would be expected to not-necessarily run quite as they did before what happened happened (it hasn't been a "normal" summer for him);

4) "AuroraIncident" lives in a State of the United States under a "state of emergency" at this time, in which (although he doesn't live at -- or very near -- the Atlantic Coast) he (this very week) needs more to be concerned about any possible effects of Hurricane Florence (within the next few days) on the lives of him, his family, and his neighbors than about when exactly Part 15 might be released (I do not know myself whether that Part has been completed yet, but I do believe that if it hasn't, it will be within the relatively-near future). (Last I heard from him (a brief message a few days ago), he was going to get emergency supplies in case of future power outages.)

5) Thanks for caring so much for New Girl in Town, but *please* muster the patience to wait a while longer for Part 15 to arrive here.

E. ("nycreader") -- in New York City.

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 15 update!

Sept 15: Part 15 has been submitted for publication. Please have some patience with the Admins as it's a long chapter. Remember to comment and send feedback once it's published.

nycreadernycreaderover 5 years ago
Thanks for the update, "AuroraIncident".

Thank You, "AuroraIncident", for providing readers with your notification that Part 15 is on its way (even though a certain Hurricane-turned-Tropical Storm-turned "tropical depression" has done its best to delay said submission).

Ethan ("nycreader" -- expecting some "Florence"-related rain within 3 days).

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
wow

thanks for a wonderful story and great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jesse's comment about ruining it with other men and comment about being first man bareback makes it kind of bad for the direction of them being together for life!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Thank you again. Probably my favourite chapter

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Nice that any chance of drama or jealousy is squashed as soon as it occurs. Jess is a complete Alpha female, where Jake is more submissive and laid back.

robertlrobertlover 2 years ago

I am totally in awe at your skill with dialogue. Jealous as hell, too!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

HS was never like that for me. I was pretty much of a loaner, neither a nerd or jock but that was back 59 -61. We did have a basketball team that went to state but didn't have the bench to make it any farther than the first game or so. Girls had one for awhile but you knoow girls, going out on a bus doesn't quite hack then when they get to be senoirs they want college guys. All in all HS was ok. This story is a bit far ffrom reality of yesterday and maybe closer to today but then again the 'wokeness' movement is screwing everything aup along with affirmative action which nothing more than a different kind of descrimination. Good story though.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Lol the bitch is a 0 pump chump. He didn't even get one thrust in before he came.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

At first a kiss sends her into a panic, then Jake pounds her pussy so hard she's sore for days but she's totally ok with this. But, she's still terrified of putting her mouth anywhere near his cock. This is inconsistent and makes no sense based upon the story you've already told, especially since she was so afraid after Sean she visited a gynecologist.

You're asking us to turn our brains off so you can string us along like you did the first 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding story, there teens what they do doesn't need to make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
2778 Followers
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES