New Girl in Town Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few times." he answers.

"Why didn't you say something?" She asks.

"Because you want to watch it and I can keep myself busy in other ways." He answers with a grin as he leans in and begins kissing her neck.

"I'm going to have to... borrow this movie to watch it, aren't I?" She asks as Jake kisses his way to her sensitive spots.

"Not necessarily." Jake answers before slipping to the floor in front of Jessica.

"Where are you..." She starts to ask but stops when she feels the snap of her jeans popping open.

"Watch your movie." Jake says as he tugs at her jeans.

Jessica bites her bottom lip as her jeans begin to slide down her legs. He kisses his way up her thighs until he reaches her center. The spicy scent of her arousal tickles his nose as he kisses her center over her panties.

Above him she groans out her approval of his attention. He reaches up and begins to work her panties off.

"Jake." She warns him.

"I'll wash the blankets once we're done." He assures her.

Satisfied with that, Jessica lifts up so he can slide them off her. He lays them with her jeans then begins to kiss his way around her slit. The tangy taste of her wetness hits his tongue and he laps it up quickly. He tries to press his tongue into her but the angle isn't cooperating for him so he puts her thighs on his shoulders then slides her forward for better access.

"Whoa!" Jessica exclaims as she slips forward. She starts to ask him what's going on but his tongue pierces her and the question becomes a cry of pleasure.

Jake works her with his tongue for several moments before slipping a finger into her. Her walls squeeze his probing digit as he works it diligently in and out of her while continuing to lick her. Jessica moans out his name as her hips start to pump in rhythm with his finger.

"Jake, I'm coming!" She cries out after a few minutes of action.

Jake continues to tongue and finger her as she rides her wave of pleasure and soon after, peaks again. This time her hands grab his head, holding him to her as her calves cross and lock behind his back pulling him in even more.

"Jake!" She shouts as pulse after pulse of orgasmic joy radiates through her. It takes her a moment to catch her breath and release Jake, who slumps back to catch his own breath.

"I take it... you liked that?" Jake asks between taking gulps of air in.

"If... you're trying to ruin me for other men, Jake, I'm thinking you are very close to mission accomplished." She shares.

"Only very close?" He teases.

She smiles. "Get me up to your bed and let's see how much closer you can get."

They don't even bother to stop the movie or turn off the television before racing up to Jake's bedroom.

****

In Jake's bedroom, they quickly strip off the rest of their clothes and climb into his bed. They kiss for several minutes before Jessica reaches down and begins to stroke Jake.

He gasps at her light touch and shudders as she slides her hand up and down his shaft.

"Are you ready?" She asks him.

"I think so." he answers.

She smiles, kisses him quickly then pushes him up so she can center herself on the bed.

"This way first then we can try some others." She tells him as she spreads her legs for him.

Jake gets on his knees between her legs and leans in. The bare head of his cock brushes her slit for a second before he backs away.

"You're sure on the no condom thing?" He asks.

She nods. "I want you to be my first without one." She answers as she pulls him back to her.

Jake centers himself again and as the night before he slides his cock up and down her slit, gathering her natural lubricant onto himself. Jessica sighs contentedly as his spongy crown nudges her clit a few times before he presses into her.

She sucks in a breath as he penetrates her then slowly lets it out as he slowly sinks into her.

"Oh god, Jake!" Jessica moans as he slowly fills her.. "I could really get used to this feeling."

Jake groans himself at how different it feels without the thin membrane of latex between him and Jess. She feels hotter and so much wetter that he nearly comes as he's sliding inside.

"Uh huh!" Jake grunts afraid that he'll shoot if he tries to speak.

"Are you close, baby?" Jessica asks.

Jake's nod is barely perceptible as if any movement will cause him to go off. Jessica grins and rolls her hips forward.

"Oh god!" He cries and stiffens in her.

"Oh yes!" She moans as she feels the first shot of cum enter her.

He unloads several shots into her before nearly collapsing on top of her. He catches himself on his elbows however and lays there trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry... I'm sorry, Jess." He apologizes.

"Don't apologize, Jake. I made you come. I wanted you to do it." She giggles.

"I could have held it. I think." He laughs.

She shakes her head. "No, you couldn't have but now that that one's out of the way we have all night."

"We do at that." he smiles.

"Let me go freshen up a bit then I get to ride." She tells him.

"Ride?" He asks then a grin spreads across his face.

"Yes!" Jessica tells him as she pushes him back. "You had your turn on top, Jake. I want mine now."

Jake chuckles and rolls to the side. Jessica gets up gingerly and makes her way to the bathroom to clean up his earlier deposit.

Jessica returns a few minutes later to find Jake laying in the middle of the bed with his erection standing tall and proud for her.

"That looks daunting." She remarks as she climbs onto the bed. "I'm not chickening out though."

She straddles Jake's waist and he pulls her down to kiss her. The kissing goes on for several minutes giving her time to relax. While still kissing she snakes her hand down between them and grasps him.

"I can do this." She thinks to herself as she places his head against her slit. She struggles for a second to get him just right but once she has him centered, his head pops in.

"Oh, wow!" She gasps feeling him in her again. "Forget about me getting used to that. It feels better each time!"

"Uh huh!" Jake agrees.

They resume kissing for a moment then Jessica begins to slide her hips down, slowly taking more of him into her.

"Oh!" She sighs as she gets him all inside.

"Are you okay, Jess?" He asks.

She nods her head somehow feeling fuller than before.

"Just let me... let me get used to this." She pants.

Jake kisses her lips and cheeks as her face hovers above his. Her still minty breath mixing with his until she begins to move her hips.

"Oh god!" She shouts as her hands go to his chest pushing herself up until she's seated on him.

Her fingernails find purchase on his chest as she thrusts her hips to and fro, picking up speed as her orgasm builds.

Jake moves his hands up to cup her bouncing breasts. When he fondles her nipples she throws her head back and emits a louder moan. He fights the urge to lean up and suck on them for fear of throwing her off her rhythm.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later." He thinks as he continues to caress her pink protrusions.

Jessica's hips speed up and she pushes herself up more to a nearly seated position on Jake's groin. He loses his grip on her breasts but slides his hands down to her hips and holds her as she bounces up and down on him.

"Jake! Jake! Jake!" She shouts as she gets closer to her release.

"Tell me what you need, Jess." Jake tells her.

"Fuck me!" She shouts as she leans back down towards him.

Her breasts are now in his face so he sucks in one of her nipples.

She gives him a very appreciative groan before he moves to the other one that's anxiously awaiting his mouth. He grips her waist then begins to thrust his hips as she asked.

"Yes!" She shouts, her eyes going wide at the new sensation of the pair working in tandem. "Just like that! Oh God, I'm gonna come for you!"

Their bodies are slapping together, in unison now, as both teens race for their peaks.

"Jess!" Jake moans aloud feeling his impending orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Yes! Yes!" She shouts then drops her head beside his. Her face, hair and body are slick with sweat that Jake tastes as he kisses her neck.

Jessica makes a strained sound at the contact and her body goes stock still.

"Coming!" She groans into Jake's neck. "Oh god, I'm coming!"

Jake feels her walls gripping his cock and knows the sensation has him on the brink. He holds Jessica's hips firmly and begins to slam his up into her.

"Oh god!" She shouts again and pushes her self up.

Jake continues to hammer her from his bottom position until his orgasm washes over him.

"Coming!" he shouts.

Jessica feels him stiffen in her but he continues to pound his hips up into her.

"Fuck! Jake! I'm coming again!" She cries out as a second orgasm rocks her as Jake again spews forth into her. Jake pours all of himself into her before he slumps back onto his pillow.

Jessica falls forward onto him, out of breath and still shuddering from her multiple orgasms. Jake smiles as her walls continue to spasm around him almost as if Jessica's kitty is milking every drop out of him. She lies on top of him, breathing heavy, unable to speak for several minutes as she slowly comes down from her orgasmic high.

"I'm too heavy." She sighs after a few minutes.

"Nonsense." Jake says as he wraps his arms around her and gives her a squeeze. "I can sleep just like this."

She giggles. "We'd better not try that, Jake. I'm a bit too sore for what might happen if we stay like this." She tells him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Jake asks leaning back so she can look into her eyes.

She smiles at him then gives him a kiss. "It's a good kind of sore, baby. An amazing kind of sore, actually." She assures him. She slides off him then cuddles to his side.

"So, I'm not like too... big for you?" He asks.

Jessica giggles. "I think that you're just a little bigger than Sean was but you use yours so much better, Jake."

"Want me to go grab a washcloth and clean you up?" Jake offers.

"In a few minutes." She answers cuddling in closer. "I just want you to hold me right now."

Jake nods and pulls her closer with one arm while pulling his blanket up with his other hand before draping is across her as well. "Gladly."

****

Jake wakes up early the next morning and watches Jessica sleeping for a few minutes before kissing her lightly.

"Morning." she murmurs without opening her eyes.

"Morning, gorgeous." Jake whispers to her. "I'm going to get up and start breakfast."

"I'll help." She says though her eyes are still closed.

"It's on me this morning." He tells her. "You sleep in a little more."

"'Kay." She answers but whimpers when Jake starts to get out of bed. "Miss my heater already."

"You'll be thankful when you smell the coffee and eggs." He tells her.

"Mmm." She comments and smiles then commands. "Kiss me again before you go."

He smiles and kisses her softly on her lips before stepping away to start breakfast.

A few minutes later Jake is flipping over the sausage when Jessica enters the kitchen wearing just his football jersey.

"Something smells good." She comments as she walks over to him.

Jake's eyes don't leave the sight of her long legs until she's standing in front of him.

"You're going to burn your sausage." She tells him.

"Worth it." He remarks with a smile.

Jessica shakes her head then leans in and kisses him.

"I'm glad that you can do what you did to me last night and still look at me like that, Jake." She comments as she chooses what coffee she wants.

"How was I looking at you?" Jake asks as he flips the sausage patties.

"Like you want what we did last night to happen again." She answers.

"Over and over and over again is more like it. There's a position that we didn't get to that really interests me." He states.

"Naughty boy." Jessica teases him. "We'll get there but it'll take a day or two, I mean."

"Still sore?" he asks genuinely concerned.

"A little." She answers. "It's still a good kind of sore, Jake. My kitty's just not used to the workout she's had these past two amazing days is all."

"Amazing, huh?" Jake asks with a chuckle.

"Very." Jessica answers then kisses his cheek.

Jake's smile spreads quickly across his face then he pulls the sausage patties from the frying pan.

"How do you want your eggs?" He asks.

"You sit. I'll make the eggs." She tells him.

"I'm cooking." He argues. "My thank you for this weekend."

"Your thank you?" She asks. "Uh, I believe it's me that should be thanking you or have you forgotten just how many times you got me off this weekend?"

"I haven't forgotten." He answers. "God, I don't think I'll ever forget the cute faces you make or how your breath hitches right before."

"It does?" She asks having not noticed that before.

Jake nods. "Yep. Your breath hitches, your eyes roll back a bit before you close them and you bite your bottom lips so cutely right before you announce that I'm making you come."

"Good to know." She smiles. "I guess that since you're insistent on cooking for me I'll take my eggs scrambled."

"Scrambled, huh?" Jake asks.

"On second thought, make them over easy." She amends with a smile. "Enough things got scrambled last night. I need an easy morning."

****

"Something sure smells good." Jake's dad comments as he enters their house just a little bit before five.

"That would be Jess's cooking." Jake answers taking his dad's suitcase from his hand. "Welcome home."

"Thanks, baby." Jake's mom says as she gives him a hug in greeting.

He takes her suitcase as well then nods towards the kitchen.

"Go in and say hey to Jess while I get these up to your room." He tells them as he heads towards the stairs.

The Gibson's walk into their kitchen and Jess turns and gives them a smile.

"Welcome back!" She says then looks down. "Oh, I kind of had to borrow an apron."

"That's fine, sweetie." Mrs. Gibson says then steps over and gives Jessica a hug. "Good weekend?"

"Great weekend." Jessica answers with a smile with a bit of blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"What smells so good, Jess?" Mr. Gibson asks.

"Fried pork chops with a bit of gravy, home fries and corn on the cob." She answers. "It should all be ready in about five minutes, give or take. Oh and a surprise dessert."

"Surprise dessert you say?" Mr. Gibson sits down at the kitchen table and smiles. "I'll just stay here and salivate until this dessert is ready."

"No dessert until you eat your dinner, young man!" Jessica teases him.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "My house, my rules, much younger lady." He counters.

"We need to wash up, Wes." Mrs. Gibson reminds him as she tugs him to his feet. "Jessica, do you need any help?"

"There comes all the help I need there." Jessica comments nodding towards Jake as he enters the kitchen. She waves a wooden spoon at him then nods towards the gravy. "Stir?"

Jake nods, takes the spoon from her and begins to lean in for a kiss but wonders if he should. Jessica answers him by leaning in and giving him a quick kiss.

"This is about all that she's let me do for this." He tells his parents. "I'm the designated stirrer."

"Not true. You chopped up and seasoned the home fries plus you helped me shop for all of this." Jessica reminds him.

"That's right, Jess, you put him to work!" Mrs. Gibson laughs as she and Mr. Gibson walk towards the stairs. "We're going to clean up and we'll be back down in a few minutes."

"Five minutes. Or a little less." Jessica reminds them.

As they ascend the stairs, Mr. Gibson comments to his wife.

"They certainly look to have been busy in the kitchen. It's really smells great."

"That it does." She answers. "I'm just glad that everything was great as well, at least according to Jessica."

He raises his eyebrows. "So you think they... ya know?"

She nods her head. "Didn't you notice how her face lit up when Jake came back and how when he took the spoon from her, his fingers lingered on hers for a bit longer than necessary?"

"More than usual you mean?" He asks with a smile. " I will say that Jake did seem awfully chipper when we got here and he's got this grin on his face that won't seem to disappear."

"I know that grin very well." Mrs. Gibson comments. "You get the same one."

"Do not." He playfully argues.

"No? Hmm, wonder who it was that wore that grin all this weekend then?" She ponders.

"Okay, it was me." He answers and pulls her into his arms before kissing her.

"It was definitely you, mister." She giggles as they part.

"True but I don't look as goofy as Jake does with it." He jokes.

"My son doesn't look goofy!" She argues.

"He does but he gets it honest." Mr. Gibson laughs. "Now let's get cleaned up and get back to the food. I'm starving!"

****

"Sorry I couldn't make it fresh." Jessica says as she sits a plate of peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream in front of Mr. Gibson. "Maybe over the summer when peaches are in season I can make one from scratch."

"It's wonderful, dear." Mrs. Gibson assures her as Jake hands her a plate. "You two did too much as it is."

"I think we did just enough, mom." Jake comments as he adds ice cream to Jessica's cobbler.

"How far did you get into your project?" Mrs. Gibson asks.

"We're done." Jessica answers. "We got all our samples collected and tested yesterday then finished up the notes when we got back from church today."

The surprise that they got their work done over the weekend shows on Jake's parents faces.

"And you made this wonderful meal, too?" Mr. Gibson asks sounding impressed. "You two were on a tear today it sounds like."

"I guess we were." Jake answers as the dryer chimes in the background.

"Laundry too, Jake?" Mrs. Gibson asks.

Jake and Jessica share a quick embarrassed look before Jake answers.

"We were going to cuddle under a couple of blankets last night and watch a movie but they smelled a bit musty so I tossed them in the wash before we started cooking." He explains.

His mother raises her eyebrows but doesn't comment. Jessica looks over at the clock on the oven.

"I should probably be getting home." She says. "Mom and dad are expecting me anytime now."

"You just ate, Jess. Surely you don't have to run off so quick." Mr. Gibson says.

"I'm afraid so, sir." Jessica answers. "Sarah will be all excited that I'm back, it'll take me awhile to calm her down and we have school tomorrow."

Jessica starts gathering her stuff and Jake picks up her suitcase.

"I'll be back in a few." He says over his shoulder as he follows Jessica outside.

Mrs. Gibson gets up and goes to the window.

"Pam, what are you doing?" Mr. Gibson asks.

"Watching." She answers.

"Shouldn't you give them some privacy?" He argues.

"They had all weekend to have privacy." She tells him. "Now I want to see just how that went."

"Pam," He warns her then chuckles. "At least tell me what's going on out there."

"I will." She promises him.

Outside Jake is putting Jessica's bag on her passenger seat as she waits for him.

"Gonna miss me?" She giggles.

"You know it." He laughs.

"I'm going to miss you, too." She answers. "Sleeping without you is really going to suck now that I know how amazing it feels. I think our parents played a cruel trick on us this weekend."

"Letting us get a taste of being with each other only to have it taken away?" Jake asks. "I was thinking the same thing."

"We'll get permission to be at Staci's every weekend we can manage." She promises him.

"Sounds like a plan." He says.

She leans in and kisses him. As her tongue teases his, his hands slide down and gives her ass a squeeze.

"Jake, your folks might see us!" She says pulling back.

Jake looks back towards the house and sees the curtain in the living room moving.

"Oops."

****