New Girl in Town Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica begins to laugh when she turns onto her street and sees three cars that she recognizes sitting in her driveway.

On her front porch with her mom and Sarah are Staci, Shelly, Jody Roxie, C.C. and Marybeth.

"Sissy!" Sarah shouts and runs towards Jessica as she gets out of her car.

Jessica snatches her up in a hug while laughing. "You act like you haven't seen me in five days instead of, what, five hours?"

"But I missed you." Sarah tells her then she looks into Jessica's car. "Where's Jake?"

This gets a lot of giggling from the porch while Jessica just shakes her head.

"Home with his parents." Jessica tells her. "We aren't attached at the hip, Sar-bear."

On the porch there's a series of coughs and Jessica shakes her head again.

"We aren't, you guys!" She playfully shouts at the group.

"Sure thing, Jess." Staci calls back.

"Whatever you say, Jess." Roxie adds.

"And I call them my friends, Sarah." Jessica says as she puts Sarah down and pulls her bag from her car.

"Did you all run dad off?" She asks as she and Sarah join everyone on the porch.

"He got called into a meeting with the project he's working on." Dr. Golden explains.

"Of course." Jessica answers. "I suppose the rest of you are here to visit with Sarah?"

"We did that already." Staci answers. "She really makes the best tea for her tea parties."

"Best I've ever had." Jody comments.

"And the best conversation, too." Marybeth adds.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Jessica says. "You all want to hear about the weekend."

"I hate to miss this conversation but I think someone shouldn't hear all about this weekend, do you, Jess?" Dr. Golden asks.

"With this bunch, oh no, definitely not." Jessica answers.

"I can call Ray if you want to stick around and hear about it, Dr. Golden." Staci suggests.

"I really shouldn't but I am very curious about it." Dr. Golden admits.

Jessica sighs and pulls out her cell phone.

"I've got this, Staci." She tells them as she dials a number. After talking for a few seconds she hangs up and turns to Sarah.

"Do I have to go? Why can't I stay and hear about you and Jake? I like Jake. He makes you smile and gives you sparkly eyes." Sarah tells them.

"Sparkly eyes?" Staci asks.

"Uh huh, she was smiley and had sparkly eyes when they came over yesterday and made me pancakes." Sarah explains.

"Ooo, sparkly eyes!" Shelly teases.

"And all smiley!" C.C. jumps in.

"Could you all curb your tongues at least until Jake gets here?" Jessica asks.

"Jake's coming over?" Sarah asks.

"He is and he said something about taking a certain little girl for ice cream at Smitty's." Jessica teases.

"Ice cream?" Sarah asks and Jessica nods. "When does he get here?"

"Not soon enough." Jessica quips. "Help me get my bag to my room and he'll probably be here by the time we're done."

Sarah nods and grabs the handle of Jessica's bag.

"This is pretty light. You didn't take a lot of clothes with you, huh?" Sarah asks sending the teen girls into a fit of giggling.

Jessica sighs and shakes her head as she follows Sarah into the house.

****

Jake pulls into Jessica's driveway and is surprised at the group assembled on the porch.

"Hey Jake!" they all say in unison as he gets out of his car.

"Ladies." He nods his face blushing slightly at all the attention.

Sarah hops up from the bench and runs to him.

"Jake!" She shouts jumping into his arms.

"Someone's excited about ice cream." He laughs as he hugs her.

"Uh huh!" Sarah giggles as she playfully flails in his arms.

"It's all she's talked about for last five minutes." Dr. Golden tells him. "Well that and how slow you were being about getting here."

"Sorry about that, Sarah." Jake apologizes. "I had to be teased by my dad about coming right over here after saying goodbye to Jess already."

"This isn't a problem is it?" Jessica asks.

Jake shakes his head. "Nope. I told them that someone was soooo good for her parents that she earned herself a special treat on me." He says.

"I was really, really, really good!" Sarah states causing a ripple of laughter to roll through the group.

"Wow, that does deserve a treat then." Jake comments. "I just need to move your car seat to this car and..."

"You can take my SUV, Jake." Dr. Golden tells him. "It'll be easier and I trust you."

"If you're sure, ma'am." Jake states.

"Positive." Dr. Golden answers and hands him her keys.

"Sarah, you are to take care of my Jake, okay?" Jessica asks her. "Can you do that for me?"

Sarah nods. "Course I can. I love him, too."

Jessica giggles and then kisses her cheek. "Who doesn't?" she comments then kisses Jake briefly.

"I'll have her back in like a half an hour. Is that enough time?" He asks looking at all the girls.

"That should be plenty of time, Jake." Shelly assures him.

"If Jessica talks fast that is." Staci smiles at him.

Jake shakes his head then turns to help Sarah get buckled in.

"Got it?" He asks her as he checks.

"Got it." She confirms.

"We'll be back soon." He tells Jessica then gives her a kiss.

A chorus of Ooo's ring out causing the pair to blush.

"You two are so cute." C.C. comments as they watch Jake and Sarah driving away. "And he is so good with your little sister! I am impressed!"

"Yeah, they became fast friends when they met." Jessica tells her then looks around. "So are we doing this out here or are we going inside where it's warmer?"

"Inside so we can all get comfy and I can make you all some hot chocolate." Dr. Golden tells them.

"I thought you wanted to hear all about this weekend, mom." Jessica teases her.

"I'll leave all the more intimate details to your friends to hear about." She tells her as they all take a seat in the living room. "Just tell me that everything went... better."

"It went way better, mom." Jessica assures her with a smile.

"So not a repeat of the Sean thing then?" Dr. Golden asks.

"The furthest thing from a repeat of that." Jessica answers.

Dr. Golden nods then leans in and tightly hugs her.

"I'm so happy for you, baby." She whispers in her ear then pulls back. "Okay, I'll start the cocoa so the rest of you can jump in with questions. Oh, and ladies try to keep it down. I don't need to know everything."

"Yes, Dr. Golden." The girls answer in almost unison.

Once she leaves the room, Staci smiles at Jessica.

"Okay, Jess the mess, spill it. All of it." Staci orders.

"It was really great. Really, really great." Jessica answers.

"We need details, Miss Sparkly Eyes." Roxie teases her.

"That had better not stick." Jessica tells them. "I don't need to walk down the hallways with you all yelling Miss Sparkly Eyes at me."

"We'll try not to." Marybeth giggles.

"No getting us off track, Jessica." Staci tells her. "We're here for details. Did you guys do it Friday night?"

"We did." Jessica answers.

"Did you use a condom?" Jody asks.

"Yes." Jessica responds. "We thought that it would be better if we used one the first time. I then proceeded to throw them all over the room."

"You did what now?" Roxie asks.

Jessica explains about the box and they all share a laugh.

"Seriously, they flew every where you guys!" Jessica tells them.

"Except for the chosen one." Marybeth giggles.

"Yes, the one rubber to rule them all." Jessica laughs.

"You did find them all, right?" Shelly asks. "I'd hate for my Aunt Pam to find one hanging around."

"We found them all." Jessica nods. "I counted three different times to be sure. Oh and if anyone needs any, we've got nine left over."

"So you did it three times?" C.C. asks then looks around the group. "They're sold in like twelve packs right?"

"He bought a ten pack to be on the safe side but we just used the one to start with." Jessica says. "We went bare the next two times. So, yeah C.C., I guess that we did do it three times but only once with a condom."

"Only three times?" Staci asks. "I figured that Jake would be all backed up and you two would have gone all night long."

"I honestly think I might have died if we tried. I came so many times that I couldn't believe it. That and I was little too sore after the two times we did it Saturday night." She confesses.

"Sore?" Marybeth asks. "Oh does that mean that Jake is um... big?"

"This is where I help your mom with the cocoa, Jess." Shelly announces. "I love you and I love my cousin, but there are some things which even I don't want to know about."

Shelly starts to leave the room but stops at the door.

"He's not like huge or anything?" She asks then shakes her head. "Never mind. I did not ask that. I'm helping with the cocoa."

Jessica shakes her head and waits until Shelly disappears into the kitchen.

"So does Jake have a huge dick or what?" Roxie asks.

"Roxie!" C.C. shouts.

"Well, we all want to know don't we?" Roxie counters.

"Its not huge." Jessica tells them. "I think it's just a bit bigger than Sean's was it's just that I'm not used to that much action in one weekend."

"That makes sense." Staci comments. "He did take his time with you and all, didn't he?"

"Each and every time." Jessica assures her. "He didn't just shove it in and hump away. He nudged himself in and... God, I can't talk about this with you guys."

"You had better, I'm getting wet over here." Roxie comments.

"Roxie!" C.C. shouts.

"Well, I am." Roxie tells her. "Go on, Jessica."

"Fine!" Jessica laughs. "He slowly pushed himself in and... God, I swear I felt every vein on him as he slid in."

"Fuck, that's hot." Marybeth sighs.

"It really was." Jessica confirms.

"I'm glad he was that considerate with you." Staci says. "Ray does that slow entry thing and Oh my God, it feels so good!"

"Better every time right?" Jessica asks with a sly grin.

"You better believe it." Staci enthuses.

"So it sounds like everything was good then?" Marybeth asks then laughs. "Of course it was. It's Jake. He did whatever it was that he talked to Bobby about so I know firsthand that it had to be amazing!"

"Can't argue that." Staci giggles. "Jake Gibson is a sex god and Jess is a very lucky girl."

"I don't know about Jake being a Sex God and all that bit I am very lucky!" Jessica enthusiastically agrees.

****

After getting Sarah to agree to split a brownie sundae she and Jake take a seat in a booth at Smitty's.

"We're not going to eat outside?" Sarah asks as Jake opens her spoon for her.

"It's a little too cold to eat ice cream outdoors." Jake tells her. "Plus, I can't have you getting a cold what with your birthday coming up."

"I hate being sick on my birthday." Sarah tells him as she dips into the sundae.

"Yeah, that's like the worst day to be sick." Jake agrees.

Bernice Smitty walks up to the booth with a couple of cups of water and smile on her face.

"Date night with your man, sugar?" She asks Sarah with a wink.

"He's my sister's man." Sarah corrects her.

"Oh he is, is he?" Bernice asks.

"Uh huh." Sarah answers after a bite of vanilla ice cream covered brownie. "They spent the weekend together and he probably put a baby in her belly."

Jake, who is in the process of taking a sip of water, promptly begins to choke on it. Bernice's eyes go wide at Sarah's forthrightness then begins to pat Jake on his back.

"Breathe, Jake." She tells him doing her best not to laugh.

"Are you all right, Jake?" Sarah asks as she happily shovels in another spoonful of sugary goodness into her mouth.

"Doubtful." Jake answers then sips down some water.

"I'm going to go back to the kitchen, Jake." Bernice tells him as she steps away from the table. "You've got your hands full with this one."

"That I do." Jake agrees then when Mrs. Smitty is gone he turns to Sarah. "Sarah, where did you hear about the baby in the belly thing?"

"My friend Tiffany said it today." Sarah tells him. "I told her that you and sissy had a sleepover and she said it. Am I gonna be an aunt, Jake?"

"Not for a long, long time, Sar-bear." Jake tells her.

"Okay." She answers and goes back to her sundae.

"And Sarah, try not to share that Jess and I spent the weekend together. People might get the wrong idea."

"Like when Tiffany said that you put a baby in Jess's belly? That was a wrong idea." Sarah says.

"That's a perfect example." Jake tells her.

"But Roxie, Staci and all your friends know." Sarah points out. "It's okay that they know?"

"It's tough to keep secrets from them." Jake tells her.

"Because they love you guys?" Sarah asks. "That's all they talked about with mom and me while they were waiting on sissy to get home."

"They did huh?" Jake asks.

"Yep." Sarah states. "They were really excited to hear all about your weekend."

"I'll just bet they were." Jake shakes his head. "Ready to head back and see if they're done yet?"

"I can't finish it all." Sarah says sadly looking at half her sundae still in front of her.

"Let's take it home to your mom. How's that sound?" Jake asks.

"Not Jess?" Sarah asks.

"She had a big desert already at my house but you can see if she wants some too." Jake answers.

Sarah nods her head in agreement and starts to get up but Jake stops her then cleans her face as best he can with the napkins. As the pair head towards the door, Mrs. Smitty calls out to them.

"Ya'll come back soon. And Jake, be careful where you go putting babies now." She laughs.

Jake shakes his head and chuckles. "Will do, ma'am."

When they arrive back at the Golden's home, Jake helps Sarah out her car seat then follows her energetic form up the front steps.

"Mom, I bought you ice cream!" Sarah announces as she bursts through the door.

"Thank you, baby." Dr. Golden laughs. "Put it in the freezer and I'll eat it in a few minutes."

As Sarah hurries off to follow her instructions Jake hands Dr. Golden her keys.

"You might want to have a talk with Sarah about her friend Tiffany." Jake says then shares what happened at Smitty's with her and Jessica.

"Oh no, she did not ask you that!" Dr. Golden flushes red with embarrassment.

"In front of Mrs. Smitty! I cannot believe she did that!" Jessica comments.

"'Friad so." Jake answers. "I did my best to tell her that didn't happen but it would probably be better explained by you, ma'am."

"I will and I am so sorry, Jake." Dr. Golden apologizes. "I'll have a talk with Tiffany's mom as well."

"I'll have a little sisterly talk with her as well to reinforce what you told her about people getting the wrong idea." Jessica assures him.

"Try not to be too hard on her." Jake says. "She's just parroting what she was told."

Dr. Golden can't help but laugh as Sarah returns.

"What did I miss?" She asks innocently.

"You missed Jake trying to take care of you just as much as he takes care of your sister." Dr. Golden tells her.

"Of course he was." Sarah answers with a grin. "Jake loves me."

****

Monday, November 6th

As Jake and Jessica walk the lower hallway towards Ms. Simpson's class, he bears the brunt of hugs from all of girls that were at Jessica's house Sunday.

"What was all that about?" He asks Jessica as he wipes away Staci's lip gloss from his lips.

"They're very proud of how you handled the weekend and me." Jessica answers with a giggle. "Jake Gibson, sex god."

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Just something Staci said and I tend to agree with her. I mean, I am now an expert on the experience." Jessica laughs.

"One weekend makes you an expert?" Jake asks.

"Maybe expert is a bit much. How about, I am acquainted with the experience?"

"Better." He laughs.

"And looking to be very much more acquainted soon, Jake." She giggles as they walk into Ms. Simpson's room.

"Good morning, you two. Good weekend?" Ms. Simpson greets them.

"Great weekend!" Jessica enthuses causing several of their classmates ears to perk up.

"One of the best." Jake chuckles.

Ms. Simpson gives them a smile. "From the looks on both your faces, I can tell that it must have been pretty amazing."

"It was that." Jake answers.

"Good. Glad you're in a good mood because I need to ask you both something." She states. "You both will be at the Drama club meeting right after school won't you?"

"Will it be a quick one?" Jessica asks. "I've got practice and so does Jake."

"And we've got to hit the planetarium after practice to see about Sarah's birthday party and presents." Jake adds.

"Busy day for you both." Ms. Simpson comments.

"It is but we'll always make time for you, Ms. Simpson. What is it that you need?" Jessica asks.

"Since we're doing Beauty and the Beast and it's a musical I wondered if either of you know anyone who could help with sound." She explains. "Jake, I know we usually rely on you for both lights and sound but a few numbers that pop up will be too much a strain on you I think."

Jake nods. "We looked at the script last week and some numbers did look pretty daunting." He agrees. "I can check with Bobby at lunch and see if he's down to help out."

"He'd be perfect since he's helped out in the past." She answers with a smile. "If you can talk him into it, have him come with you two right after school."

"He'll do it, Ms. Simpson." Jessica assures her. "He owes us so getting him to help out won't be a problem."

****

Wednesday

Amy Reid looks over at the concern on her friend's face as they pull into the Carter High School parking lot.

"Does it feel weird being back?" Amy asks.

Jennifer Young's nod is barely perceptible as she's too busy scanning the parking lot for Jake's old Mustang.

"Earth to Jenny." Amy says waving her hand. "Anyone home in there?"

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Jennifer comments. "We should go. This was a bad idea."

"Jenny, we're already here." Amy points out. "We might as well go in and see if Bethany is right about seeing your ex."

"It couldn't have been Jake." Jennifer states as she parks near a tungsten gray Mustang. "He would have been at football practice. There's no way he'd be at a volleyball match."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Amy asks.

"A bit of both." She answers.

"Come on, you can at least show me around then we can watch our team get crushed by the number one team in the state and you can say that at least you tried to see your ex."

Amy is out of the car before Jennifer can protest. She blows out the breath that she didn't realize she had been holding then joins her friend.

"You don't see an older Mustang anywhere do you?" Jennifer asks as she looks over the parking lot again.

Amy looks around then shakes her head. "I don't see one. Wouldn't he have practice though? Don't the playoffs start for them this week?"

"The playoffs start this week but they have a bye in the first round since they're ranked second in the state." Jennifer tells her.

"Is that just you keeping up with your old school or your old flame?" Amy teases.

"A little of both." Jennifer answers then amends. "A little more towards the latter if I'm being honest."

"You've shown me his pic so I get why you're looking." Amy laughs then pauses as they reach the gym. "Whoa!"

The gymnasium is packed with Wildcat fan's taking up all of the bleachers on their side and spilling over to the Wolfpack side of the court. The Wildcat's cheer squad is going through a series of cheers that they would normally perform at the football games with a few minor tweaks.

"They have cheerleaders?" Amy asks. "I thought only football had those."

"Those are the football cheerleaders." Jennifer tells her as she recognizes several of the girls on the squad. "The one leading the cheers is the Staci I told you about. I assume that she's still Patrick's go to bed warmer."

"She's cute." Amy remarks as they take a seat on the bleachers behind the Wolfpack's bench.