New Girl in Town Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't forgotten you, Coach." Jessica says after her hug.

"But now that there's going to be an assembly for us, we want to wait and present our gift at it, right, team?" Tabitha asks.

After getting a resounding Yes from the team Coach Morrison thanks them in advance for whatever they have for her and calls it a night. The party begins to break up shortly after her departure with the teammates sharing hugs with everyone in attendance.

"You guys set all this up, the least we can do is help with the clean up." Tabitha insists as the last of the guests are leaving.

"We've got the clean up handled, Tabby." Jessica assures her as she hugs her. "We misfits are gonna hang around and clean up a little today then whatever is left, Jake, Ray, Staci and I will get to tomorrow since we're staying the night."

"Staying the night huh, Naughty Jess?" Tonya teases with giggle. Her arms are draped over Scott's shoulders and his cheek is marked with kisses in the same shade as her lipstick.

"Are you volunteering to stay and help, sis?" Tabitha teases.

"Uh... well... I..." Tonya stammers for a moment then the giggling of the others causes her to blush. "You guys suck."

"We definitely do that now don't we, Jess?" Staci giggles as she nudges Jessica whose blush nearly matches Tonya's.

"Naughty, naughty, Jess." Tabitha giggles. "No wonder you want us to get out of here."

"Yeah, you have a job to do." Tonya teases.

"Oh wow!" Scott exclaims as he casts an envious look over to where Jake and Ray are already folding up the tables.

"Oh they're going to be Wow all right." Staci laughs. "A little hot tub soak to get us all nice and relaxed then we'll see where the night takes us."

****

The original misfits along with Staci, Ray, Antoine, Twanda, Des, Marisha and Javier hung around to help with the clean up until Jessica puts a halt to the activity.

"We'll get the rest tomorrow you guys," She tells them. "Get out of here and go have some fun before your curfews are up!"

"Someone really wants to get into that hot tub," Jody giggles.

"Someone wants to get Jake into the hot tub," Marybeth corrects with her own giggle.

"Correct on both counts now get out of here so I can my boyfriend into this hot tub!" Jessica laughs

More hugs are passed out as the misfits and crew all file out leaving Jessica, Staci, Ray and Jake alone.

"Okay, you guys get upstairs and change into your swimsuits while Jess and I do the same," Staci orders the guys.

She grabs Jessica's hand and pulls her towards the stairs while Ray shrugs his shoulders at Jake.

"Guess we should do as she says, Ray." Jake states.

Ray nods and they follow the girls to the stairs. Once inside his and Jessica's room, Jake pulls on his black and red board shorts then ties them up when there's a rap at the door.

"You ready for this, Jake?" Ray asks poking his head in.

Ray had chosen to change in the upstairs bathroom giving Jake the use of what will be his and Jessica's room for the night. Staci steered Jessica into her room to change into their swimsuits and there was a lot of giggling coming from that room.

"As I'll ever be." Jake answers as Ray tosses him a towel.

It's a fluffy beach towel featuring a flamingo on it. Ray's has a shark on his.

"How come you get the shark and I get a pink bird?" Jake asks as he watches Ray tie his towel around his waist, hiding his blue swim trunks.

"Because I got the towels so I get first pick of said towels therefore you get the pink bird." Ray answers as Jake copies him with his towel wrapping.

"Well, yeah but I'm your favorite quarterback. Doesn't that fact alone earn me the shark towel?" Jake asks.

Ray puts his hand on his chin as if he's thinking for a moment before shaking his head. "It gets you my respect but not my towel, Jake." He chuckles.

"I think your pink flamingo towel is cute, Jake," Staci comments as she and Jessica emerge into the hallway.

They are both covered in big, fluffy, floor length robes with sly smiles on their faces.

"They get robes?" Jake asks as the group heads downstairs.

"It's what we've got on under our robes that you should be concerning yourself with, Jake." Jessica teases him.

"I am very interested in finding out, Jess." Jake tells her.

She giggles then hooking her arm with Jake's the group descends the stairs together.

"You two get the heater set up, hop in the tub and get ready for the show while we grab us some waters." Staci informs Jake and Ray.

"There's a show?" Jake asks.

"Maybe," Jessica answers as she lets one shoulder of her robe slip down revealing a hot pink strap before tugging it back into place.

"Where... where is... where is this heater, Ray?" Jake stammers.

The sound of the girls giggles follow the guys outside into the cool, late November air. Ray pulls out the heater and has Jake plug it in before they drop their towels and slip into the hot tub.

"Oh wow, this feels really nice." Jake sighs as he slides into the warm, bubbling water. "Why haven't I been coming here after every game?"

"It's not like you haven't been invited but you and Jessica always had plans after the games," Ray says as he takes his seat opposite of Jake.

"That is true," Jake agrees with a smile thinking back to the weekend that he and Jess shared.

Behind him the sliding glass door opens and the girls file out each holding a bottled water.

"Enjoying the bubbles, guys?" Jessica asks as she puts her bottle on the nearby table.

"It's very nice," Jake answers her.

"It very soon will be," Staci giggles.

They line up just in front of the heater with their hands on their robe ties.

"We decided that we should do this by height and..." Staci begins to say but Jessica interrupts her.

"You decided that then stated that since we're at your house I had to agree," Jessica corrects.

"Same difference," Staci answers.

"In essence, I lost," Jessica sighs.

"And I won," Jake laughs and winks at her.

Jessica shakes her head, her ponytail bouncing as her hands grip the front of her robe. She gives Jake a smile then slowly begins to lower her robe. He and Ray both gasp as Jessica's bikini clad body is revealed. The hot pink triangle top encasing her pert b-cup breasts push them together creating an amazing amount of cleavage.

"Wow," Ray whispers.

"You can say that again." Jake says.

"Wow," Ray repeats.

Her robe pools at her feet revealing her long legs and a not so conservative matching hot pink bikini bottom.

"You like?" Jessica asks.

"Very, very, very hot." Jake answers while Ray gives her a thumbs up.

"Wait until you see the back." She teases them.

"My turn!" Staci announces quickly.

She slips out of her robe revealing that her bikini matches Jessica's in style but hers is in a navy blue. Staci's already ample cleavage looks barely contained in the small top.

"Were you worried that it was going to be my silver one, baby?" She asks Ray.

"Very," Ray answers with a look of relief on his face.

"That one is just for you." She says and blows him a kiss.

"If it looks better than this one does on her, then you are a lucky guy, Ray," Jake comments.

"Microkini, Jake," Staci shares with a wink. "Google it."

"No Googling tonight, Jake. I'm getting a chill even with the heater so we go on three then join our guys in the tub." Jessica announces then counts. "One... two... three!"

On three the girls turn away from the tub, showing the guys their tight bikini clad butts. Jessica and Staci are wearing cheeky bottoms that exposes part of their perfectly rounded butts to the guys.

"Amazing," Jake exclaims as his eyes dart back and forth from Jessica's to Staci's toned butts.

"A-fucking-mazing," Ray adds as his eyes do the same.

Both guys feel a stirring in their swim trunks as they gawk at the flesh on display before them.

Jessica and Staci each give a little wiggle of their asses before turning back around and heading for the tub.

Ray looks over at Jake with a huge smile on his face.

"Are we the luckiest guys on the planet right now or what?" He asks as Staci snuggles up to him.

Jake nods, his face also sporting a huge smile as Jessica mimics Staci's movements, snuggling close to him.

"I agree wholeheartedly with that statement." Jake laughs.

****

"Did you enjoy your surprise, baby?" Jessica whispers into Jake's ear before lightly kissing him just below it.

Once in the tub, she had slid into his arms and proceeded to plant little kisses around his lips until she asked about the swimsuit.

"I really loved it," He moans out.

"You like my new suit?" She asks.

"You look amazing," He answers as he nuzzles her neck.

"Am I the only amazing looking one?" She asks teasingly and Staci giggles.

"You know that I can't answer that without incriminating myself, Jess." Jake answers.

"I can accept that answer." She giggles.

"I can't," Staci giggles across from them. "I'm going to go switch to my other bikini and make Jake's eyeballs sweat!"

"You are not doing that!" Jessica argues with a grin.

"Party pooper," Staci laughs. "My tight little body, while drool inducing, can't compete in Jake's head with those legs of yours, Jess. You have nothing to worry about."

Jake runs a hand down Jessica's thigh and nods at Staci's assessment.

"Staci is definitely right about that." He smiles at Jessica.

"You are going to be so rewarded for that later on, Jake Gibson," Jessica tells him then kisses him passionately.

"Before you drag him upstairs to ravage him, Jess, can we talk for sec?" Ray asks her.

Jessica lets out an exaggerated sigh as she slides off Jake's lap.

"If I must, Ray." she answers then winks at him.

"I owe you one," He laughs. "So, how'd you like your party, Jess?"

"It was great!" She enthuses. "The team all had a great time and I love my necklace! I can't believe you didn't tell me about them, Jake."

"I was sworn to secrecy, Jess," He answers.

"I think you're going to have make this up to me in some kind of spectacular fashion," She says giving him a devilish grin.

"Spectacular, huh?" Jake asks, his grin matching hers. "I have a few ideas on how to accomplish that."

"And we've lost them again," Staci giggles as she watches Jessica slide onto Jake's lap and begin to kiss him.

"Think we should join them?" Ray asks.

Staci nods and slips into his embrace. Their mouths mold together and the only sounds heard above the bubbling water are soft moans of pleasure from both couples. Jessica's hand wanders up Jake's leg until she finds his semi hard on and wraps her hand around it. He groans into her mouth when she begins to pump him slowly.

"Jess," He whispers hoping that Ray and Staci can't see her stroking him.

"It's fine," She whispers back and nods towards them.

Jake looks over her shoulder and see's Staci's arm moving in much the same way as Jessica's. Ray's head is laid back with a big smile plastered on his face. Staci glances over and when she sees Jake watching she gives him a wink before leaning in and kissing Ray's neck.

"See," Jessica giggles then begins to kiss him again when the sliding door opens.

Tracy Daniels walks onto the deck hiding her smile when she watches the four teens faces blushing at getting caught. They had moved away from each other so fast at the sound of the door opening that water sloshed out of tub. Tracy shook her head and looked at the four very separated but guilty looking teens then smiled.

"I was going to ask if you kids were having fun but from the look on all of your faces, you are." She giggles.

"Mom!" Staci shouts feeling the blush on her cheeks deepen.

"Oh honey relax," She tells her daughter. "I was just checking to see if you all needed a drink but I see that you have that covered. Glad something around here is."

"Mom!" Staci shouts again as she and Jessica both sink into a little lower into the water to hide their bikini tops.

"I'm just giving you a little shit, Staci," Mrs. Daniels assures her. "Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that any of you are wearing anything at all. I expected to see a bunch of wet swimsuits here on the deck when I came out."

"Well you are here, Mom," Staci points out.

"We didn't feel that it would be appropriate to go, um, naked," Jake answers.

"That's a good call, Jake," She chuckles. "I've seen way more of you than I ever thought I would. And please don't apologize again, Jake. You have been forgiven for that already."

"Yes, ma'am," He answers with a nod.

"I'll make sure that he puts on pants when he leaves our room tonight, Mrs. Daniels," Jessica assures her.

"Thank you, Jessica, but I plan to be safely tucked away in my room with some music playing for the rest of the night so don't worry about me," She tells them.

"Heading up now, Mrs. Daniels?" Ray asks.

"Yes, I am, Ray. Now that I've checked on you all, I'm heading to bed, putting on some music and crawling under my warm blankets," She says then shivers for effect. "I suggest you all do the same soon. It's getting colder and the wind is picking up."

"Night, Mrs. Daniels," Jake says and Jessica echoes it.

"Good night, Mom," Staci says. "We'll be heading in in a few minutes."

"Good night, Mrs. Daniels," Ray says.

Mrs. Daniels gives them a nod and as she heads back inside, Staci looks at her hands.

"She's right," She states. "We should be getting out. The air is getting colder by the second!"

"Agreed," Jessica answers. "You and I both have jobs to get to after all."

"Yeah, we do!" Staci states. "Would you boys get our towels, please?"

Jessica gives her a confused look but Staci winks back makes a shushing motion. Jake stands up first, followed by Ray and that's when Jessica understands. Both guys trunks are tenting out from the earlier activity and Staci's eyes are staring right at Jake's so she takes the opportunity to check out Ray's package.

"Mmm, very nice, Jake," Staci comments then with a smile at Jessica adds. "You are a lucky girl, Jess."

"I was about to say the same thing to you, Staci," Jessica giggles. "Very nice, Ray!"

Both guys look at each other confused then the realization slowly dawns on them.

"Really?" Ray asks as he moves his hands to cover himself.

Jake quickly drops back under the cover of the bubbles of the hot tub and Ray quickly follows him.

"You both got a show," Staci states. "Jess and I should get one too. Don't you agree, Jess?"

"Totally," Jessica giggles.

Jake casts a look at Ray and shrugs.

"They've seen us already, Ray," He states.

"They have," Ray agrees. "And we do owe them from earlier."

"We do," Jake agrees before nodding and standing back up.

The embarrassment has caused a bit of shrinkage to occur but the girls show their appreciation with a series of Ooo's and Ahh's as the guys pose for them.

"Nice asses, boys!" Jessica calls out as the guys bend to retrieve the girls robes.

"Very slappable," Staci giggles gleefully.

"Ray, these robes are nice and warm. Think we should slip them on and wait for the girl's inside?" Jake teases.

"You make a good point, Jake," Ray chuckles then shivers.

"You wouldn't dare," Staci states narrowing her eyes at them.

"I don't know about that, Staci," Jake tells her. "This wind is really, Brrr, and they are so warm and fluffy!

Staci looks at Jess and an unspoken word passes between them. They both rise up so their chests are clear of the water then lean forward, pushing their boobs together as they do so.

"May we please have our robes, Jake?" Jessica asks with a fake pout on her lips.

"Please, Ray," Staci matches her tone and pout.

It takes the guys several moments to answer. Their eyes are staring at two pairs of pert breasts glistening with water and trying to escape the confines of their bikini tops which briefly short circuits their brains.

"Using those against us is so unfair," Jake finally sighs after watching a droplet of water travel from Jessica's slender neck until it disappears into her cleavage.

"I plan to make it up to you by rubbing them against you if you bring me my robe, baby," Jessica smiles at him.

"Do I get the same deal, Staci?" Ray teases.

"How about I let you rub something between mine," Staci giggles. "I know how much you like that."

Jake can't help but look at Staci's ample cleavage at that suggestion and then to the dreamy smile on Ray's face as he shakes his head.

"I guess they're getting their robes now, huh?" He asks Ray who nods vigorously.

They walk over and, as the girls exit the tub, help them into their robes. Once the girls are covered, Jake shuts off the heater while Ray shuts off the hot tub before the two cold teens head inside.

****

The couples retire to their own rooms after saying good night to each other. The girls hugging and the guys giving each other a nod at their respective doors.

"Alone at last," Jessica giggles as she closes the door.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Jess," Jake says as he pulls her into his arms and kisses her.

Her tongue slides into his mouth and he sucks for a moment before she withdraws it.

"I believe that I'm the one that needs to suck on something here, Jake," She giggles.

"After seeing you in that suit I think it's me that needs to thank you with my tongue," Jake answers pulling her mouth back to his.

As they kiss, Jake pulls open her robe and lets gravity do the rest. It pools at her feet as his hands begin to caress her exposed flesh. They don't take long to cup her tight butt and start to massage it.

"Jake," She moans as their lips part.

"Mmm hmm," Jake answers as he starts kissing her neck.

Feeling that she's losing control, Jessica steels her nerves and pushed Jake backwards. He hits the bed and sits down hard on the soft comforter.

"Jess?" He asks.

"I told you that I have something to do and it's getting done, mister!" She tells him with a playful sternness.

She sinks to her knees in front of him before he can muster up an answer. Her hands deftly untie his board shorts in no time and she tugs at them. Jake lifts his butt and they soon join Jessica's robe on the floor.

"There's my friend!" She giggles excitedly as Jake's hard cock bounces into view.

She takes him into her hand and gives him a couple of feathery strokes before lowering her mouth to the head of his cock. Jake groans out his approval as her tongue licks around his salty flesh.

"Oh damn, Jess," He moans when her tongue flicks over his sensitive spot.

"Like that, huh?" She asks after pulling him from her mouth.

"That spot... really sensitive," He gasps out.

"This one?" She teases as she plants a tiny kiss just to the side of it.

"Close," Jake groans as he looks down at her smiling face.

"Here?" She teases and kisses the opposite side.

She grins at Jake's desperate expression for a second before giving the spot a languid lick of her tongue.

"Oh God!" He shouts as she concentrates on that spot for a moment.

His shout when she plunges her mouth down on him again is even louder. Jessica giggles with him in her mouth causing Jake to jerk at the vibrations she sends through his shaft.

He reaches down and brushes her hair from her face so he can watch his cock sliding between her lips. Her eyes look up at him as her head bobs taking more and more of him into her warm, wet mouth. She smiles at the expression on his face as she works him over getting him as hard as she can before he pops.

"Lean back," She tells him when she gets his manhood as hard as she wants it.

He nods and scrambles back up onto the bed. Jessica quickly strips out of her bikini and joins him on the bed. She begins to straddle his hips but he stops her.

"I want to taste you, Jess," He tells her.