New Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hairless area of her mound kept going down, slowly revealing what looked like black inked horns that gradually led to a grinning devil face. It kept going further than he thought it should, until he saw something that made his heart stop. As her trousers continued to be pulled down he could see what looked like a wrist thick shaft growing from where a pussy should be.

He thought that his mind had broken from grief when he saw the thick tube of masculinity slowly reveal itself. The pale shaft kept going, inch after inch slowly showing itself. The skin was woven with thick veins that showed blue beneath the skin, the monster kept going until with a final grunt Rebecca hauled down the trousers and letting Eric see the true extent of how fucked he was. Hanging by her knee was a pink, plum sized, head bobbing at the end of the immense tube of flesh.

Eric lost it. "Mmmph! Mmmmph!" He screamed through the tape, his tongue rubbing against whatever was blocking his mouth on the inside. Eve stepped out of her trousers, barely registering the muffled screams of the soon-to-be cuck, as she stood and let her thick womanhood sway between her muscled thighs. She reached down to grip the shaft at its base, shaking it slightly to let Eric and Rebecca see the full extent of her cock.

"Doesn't quite match up does he?" She laughed as she addressed Rebecca who had stayed kneeling in front of her, her face slack with shock. "No." She whispered, her breath washing over the huge cock head and making it pulse slightly.

"I thought as much." Eve said with a smug smile on her face. Her eyes hadn't left Eric as he struggled in the chair, tears running down his face. He knew that if Rebecca got anywhere near that hunk of meat then it was over. He had always considered himself as being average, his cock being enough for most women to at least get the job done. Those thoughts were smashed away in the face of the monstrosity in front of him. He couldn't make a proper guess but there was at least a foot of cock hanging from Eve's crotch and it didn't even look hard yet.

"Smell familiar, Pup?" Eve said, her grin growing wider as she saw the confusion on his face. It was then Eric became aware of the smell slowly but surely filling the room. A strong, musky, odour that filled his nostrils and invaded his mind. As he breathed in the smell he felt a sinking feeling come over him as he looked to see where Rebecca had tossed the fabric that covered his face. On the floor was what looked like a huge pair of black boxer shorts. Eve bent over and picked them up, showing them to Eric. "I usually don't wear anything below, don't like to keep the beast caged you know?" She laughed as Eric stared in disgust at the boxers. He could see what looked like a massive cum stain on the front, the white goo having dried up slightly.

"Thought you should get a little sample you know? You'll need to get used to it anyway cucky." She flung the boxers away and turned her attention back to the quivering slut kneeling before her.

"Get me hard baby, I want this bitch to see what a real cock can do." She pulled Rebecca towards her cock using her hair as a handle. She yelped slightly when she felt the strong grip in her hair dragging her forward, the huge tip bumping against her face and leaving a wet spot of precum. Eric watched as if in slow motion as that drop oozed down his ex's face. Looking up to see Eve grinning at him he turned back just in time to see it drip across her plump lips. Her tongue moved on reflex to wipe it away and it was at that moment he knew it was over.

Her eyes lit up as if a fire had started, a burning lust that could only be satisfied with more of that delicious liquid. She darted her hands forward to grab at the pulsing shaft, her fingers just unable to reach all the way around it as she brought her mouth to the tip and began to kiss it with more passion than she had ever kissed Eric with.

She flickered her tongue around the pink glands, slurping over the wide head as if was the best tasting lollypop that she had ever tasted. As the seconds passed by in agonising slowness, Eric watched as the woman he loved turned into a lust crazed slut. Her mouth became coated in a thick layer of spit and pre cum that dripped down to land in shining strands across her breasts, her tongue only pausing while she gave passionate kisses to the tip of the steadily growing monster in front of her. Her hands moving quickly up and down the beast, getting covered in the thick mix of juices leaking from her mouth, as she eagerly worshipped the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Eve was making throaty moans as she watched the slut below her bob on the tip of her cock, groaning every time she felt the wet tongue flick across the slit that was pouring out a steady flow of thick pre cum. As the minutes went by her cock grew and grew, the thick veins beginning to throb as more blood was sent to support the powerful muscle now jutting out from her crotch. She reached down and pulled Rebecca away for a moment so that she could get a good look at the monster that was going to wreck her for any other future lover she met.

Standing out proudly from her body was a truly huge cock, the tip now as large as her own fist, and Eve had very large hands. The pink head twitching and belching out thick streams of pre cum that ran down the monstrous length all the way to her balls that hung in their smooth sack.

Eric wasn't making any noise now and she looked over at him with a cruel smile. He just stared at the pillar of meat, u able to take his eyes away. The cock in front of him was easily as thicker than his arm, the blue veins throbbing as they fought to support the immense weight of Eve's cock as it bobbed menacingly in front of Rebecca's face. His eyes travelled down, seeing the cum tube running along the underside of her shaft until it reached her huge sack. The musky smell was overpowering now as he saw them. They were bigger than softballs, more like a pair of small melons that sat in her smooth sack. As he looked he could see them pulsing and twitching, churning around as they produced an endless supply of pre cum. He didn't even want to guess how large her load was going to be.

"Sixteen." Eve said. "Mmmph?" Eric turned his eyes up to look at her. "I saw you looking pup and the answer is sixteen inches." She moved her hips to let the cock sway from side to side, flicking fat drops of pre cum around as she did.

Eve turned her attention back to Rebecca who was making soft mewing noises as she knelt obediently by Eve's legs. Eve took a step forwards, bringing the fat head of her cock to within an inch of the slut's mouth.

"You want this cock, slut?" She said softly. Her voice devoid of the usual mockery as she held Rebecca in place. Rebecca nodded, unable to speak. From her view it was like staring down the barrel of a gun, a cannon capable of destroying whatever it came up against. She looked down the Pulsing live muscle to Eve's groin where the black devil tattoo grinned at her, almost in anticipation of what was about to come.

"How bad do you want it?" The towering Amazonian asked. "I'll do anything Eve." Rebecca almost sobbed as she felt her juices dripping down her thighs to drip to the floor. She had never been this turned on in her life, the last few minutes of unthinking worship had been better than her entire relationship with Eric and she wasn't about to stop now. Eve loosened her grip slightly, brushing her hand through the soft brown hair until her hand was cupping the back of the girls head. Her hand big enough to wrap around most of her skull as she smiled down.

"Then come get it bitch!" She snarled, her face turning to one of animalistic fury as she slammed her hips forward while pulling her slut's face towards her. Rebecca opened her mouth to yell in surprise but it was muffled instantly but the giant cock head barging past her lips, flattening her tongue and slamming into the back of her throat. There was a moments resistance from her throat before, with an audible 'pop', it pushed its way forward and down, creating an obscene bulge in her throat.

Eve groaned as she felt the head of her cock slam its way down into the tight wetness of the slut's throat, her cock wrapped tightly by the flexing muscles of Rebecca's struggling throat. She looked down and smiled at the best sight she could have asked for. Rebecca's mouth was stretched around the thick mass, her plump lips stretched thin as she struggled to manage the portion of cock meat that had entered her. Her eyes wet with tears as they stared in shock at the throbbing length that hadn't made it into the warm haven of her throat.

"Buckle up bitch." Eve laughed and tilted her head back in pleasure as she began to saw her cock in and out of the tight hole in front of her. Only 5 inches had made it inside and that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her. She placed both her hands over the girl's head and began to pull her forwards in time with her thrusts. Rebecca could only moan and gag around the length plundering the depths of her throat, powerless against the lust she was feeling or the strong grip holding her head in place as Eve facefucked her effortlessly. She had cum the moment the huge tip entered her throat and she could already feel another orgasm coming as she was slammed up and down the trembling womanhood.

Eric was sobbing quietly as he watched, the odd droplet of spit or pre cum would fly out and land on his legs as he watched Rebecca get fucked deeper and harder than he could ever manage. Even when she had taken his cock to the base on those few occasions she had consented to oral it barely hit the back of her throat before she would pull back. Now though she was being powered up and down Eve's monster and, from the sound of it, was in heaven.

Each gargled noise and gag was punctuated with moans of pleasure that would occasionally reach a pitch before slowing down again only to rise a few minutes later. As a drop of spit flew and landed on his cock he looked down to see that he was still hard as a rock. Despite the pain he was feeling at seeing his love get her throat pounded he realised that he had never felt as horny as he had now, his cock throbbing as he stared in disbelief.

"Eyes up here faggot!" Eve's voice vibrated through him at the force of a loudspeaker as he looked up at her. "Keep your eyes here, bitch. Otherwise I'll have to punish you, you don't want that do you cucky?" Eric shook his head so fast he thought he would break something.

"Good. Now watch this." She flexed her muscled arms and drove her hips forward with a yell that he was sure the whole street could hear. Rebecca screamed around the slick cock flesh as it powered through her lips until her face met Eve's waist with a wet slap, her balls flopping forward to slap against Rebecca's spit covered tits. Rebecca opened her eyes to look directly into the face of the smiling devil tattoo, the blood-red eyes staring into her watery brown ones as her nose was pressed against the iron hard muscles of Eve's stomach.

Eve didn't let her rest there for long, letting her slide back of the long shaft until just the tip was sitting in her mouth. "Now the real fun begins." She laughed and slammed forward again. What followed was the worst half hour of Eric's life. Eve FUCKED Rebecca's mouth the way a pornstar fucks a pussy in the most hard core of scenes. The air was filled with the sounds of brutal facefucking, moans, muffled whimpers and the endless wet slapping of slick flesh and the sloppy gurgles of a slut getting her mouth violated. Eric could feel his cock throbbing almost dangerously now, the scene playing out in front of him more depraved than his most lust fuelled fantasy was driving him slowly towards the edge. He frantically looked around, Eve more focused on pounding Rebecca's mouth than keeping an eye on him, his eyes falling onto the collar and leash sitting on the edge of the sofa. He forced himself to breath, reminding himself of what awaited if he let himself cum.

He was distracted by an almighty roar that made him quiver with its volume and intensity. He looked back to see Eve slam herself home before hunching over the now limp form of Rebecca. Her hands gripping the slut tight as she felt her balls boil over and start to unload spurt after spurt into the tight throat wrapped around her throat. Eric could actually hear the sound even from his position, the wet thumps of a heavy load pounding down Rebecca's throat, making it bulge with the sheer size of the cum shot. He could see her huge balls draw up to her cock, the heavy cumtanks churning audibly as they send an endless supply into the wet tunnel of the cumslut's throat.

Eve let go suddenly, pulling her cock back even as it continued to pump it's supply of jizz, until the head popped out of Rebecca's mouth. She dropped to the ground gasping for air while Eve stood over her and proceeded to paint her face with the thickest cum Eric had ever seen. The creamy love batter looking as thick as glue as it splattered over the limp form of his former lover. After another minute the flow of cum finally ended with the last few drops oozing out in thick strands that almost touched the floor. Ever put out a finger and let it collect one of the strands, her cum dripping slowly down as she walked up to Eric.

"Now THAT is how a real cock dumps a load."

She smiled, droplets of swear beading her face and shining over her body. She leaned forward, bringing her finger under his nose, and letting him breath in her scent. Eric felt himself go light headed as he breathed in the powerful aroma. It was like the effect of her musk times a thousand, and despite how grossed out he was with having cum this close to his face, he could feel himself trembling in arousal.

"I'll just let it sit here for now." She laughed as she smeared it over his nose, letting it slide down slowly until it was dripping down to his mouth. "Good thing that tape is there or you would be cock drunk in seconds Pup." She smiled down at him, enjoying his pathetic struggles as he tried to shake off the fat glob of cum. "But I'm not done with you yet pretty boy."

As she said this Rebecca groaned, causing her to look back with a smile. "Ready for round two slut?" Rebecca coughed up a mouthful of thick cum, it oozed over her lips as she stared up at Eve. She smiled as she lifted her head and struggled to get back to her feet. She now had a small bump where here flat stomach had been, the sheer volume of cum Eve had dumped in her stretching her gut. Despite this she still shivered in arousal as she heard the deep voice of her Lover. "Yes baby!" She moaned, walking up to Eve to grip the still-erect shaft of her cock.

"Then let's go, baby." She took her by the hand and led her to the couch, sitting down so that her cock stood up towards the ceiling. The towering monolith bobbed in the air, defying gravity as her muscles kept the powerful love tube standing proud. "Get up here bitch." Her voice boomed from behind the pillar of flesh, the shaft thick enough to almost hide her face from Eric as he sat with tears flowing down his cheeks. Rebecca clambered up eagerly, having to stand up as she tried to position her dripping snatch over the gigantic tip that was still pouring out a thick stream of pre cum that shone as it dripped down to the pendulous balls resting on the edge of the sofa.

Eve pushed her around so that she stood facing Eric, her face twisted into a mask of pure lust. There was a slight movement from Eve as she pulled of the sweat soaked tank top and tossed it to Eric. The garment landing across his face with a wet smack as her sweat filled his nose and made his eyes sting. As it fell away his eyes widened at the sight of Eve's bare breasts.

His guess had been right that she wasn't wearing a bra under the top. The huge mounts sat proudly on her chest, the flesh wobbling only slightly as she settled on the sofa. Her tits were definitely bigger than his head, with large pink areola that ended with a pair of nipples as thick as his finger. Each nipple was studded with a bar bell piercing, the metal shining in the light as she stared at him with a smirk.

"Double H bitch boy, though don't think you'll get a chance at touching them with those little girl hands anytime soon." She laughed, making her tits jiggle slightly. Her torso was decorated with black markings. The tattoos resembling serpents, dragons and even a skull imprinted in the centre of her cleavage.

She turned her attention back to Rebecca who was grinding over the pulsing tip, waiting permission from Eve before attempting to spear herself on the rod of flesh below her. "Say goodbye to him slut, after this there's no way you're going back." Eve commanded.

Rebecca looked up at Eric, her face a mess of runny makeup, brown hair plastered by sweat and a thick layer of cum that was still dripping down her chin to land in soft splats.

"Eric." She said softly, almost lovingly. He stared back at her, his eyes pleading with her not to do it, to let him go and put all this behind them. "Don't I look good in these heels?" She asked. The question confused Eric for a moment, a muffled noise coming from his gagged mouth. "Well I always wondered how hot it would be to ride a cock in heels, just squatting down in them and bouncing on it." She spoke almost dreamily. Her eyes focused again as she smiled at her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. "This could have been you."

With those heart breaking words Eve gripped her hips and began to push Rebecca down onto the monster.

"She...oh fuck! She said I would look so good in them!" Rebecca almost screamed the last words as the huge tip began to spread her lips open. 'There was no way a cock that size should be able to go in a hole that small' Eric thought to himself. The sounds Rebecca was making sounded like a woman giving birth, a deep, almost primal grunting and moaning.

'Maybe it won't fit! Maybe she won't be able to do it!' He was desperately hoping that Rebecca would tap out or that it just wouldn't happen. Even as he prayed for a miracle he saw her lips spread over the huge head, covering the glands with her fluids and with a noise similar to a fist punching a ripe melon the tip finally popped inside her.

Rebecca froze for a second, her mouth hanging open for a moment as she was overcome by the sensation of being utterly filled.

"OH MY FUCKING GAAAWD!" She screamed as her pussy exploded. A river of her cum spraying out and over the throbbing shaft as Eve gave a small thrust, the only movement she had made so far, and lodged the entire head inside her new bitch. Rebecca began to spasm as she felt inch after hot inch slowly push inside her tight cunt, her mind overloading at the sensations she was feeling. Eve didn't let up, keeping Rebecca upright as she slowly pulled her down, her teeth gritted at the tight fit around her cock, the clenching wet muscles hugging her dick almost painfully as she drove relentlessly forward.

She kept going until she felt her head bump against something. She had close to 13 inches inside the tight pussy in front of her as she flexed her cock, making the impaled slut moan and spray even more over her cock. Eve peered around the wiggling shape speared on her cock to look into the wide, tear soaked, eyes of the cuck staring in horror at the scene in front of him. She felt her cock throb as she stared, nothing got her more turned on than seeing a weak bitch witness what a true cock looked like. The only thing better was giving him a closer look, besides, she needed to get the rest of her monster hilted inside.

Eve moved her hands to loop under Rebecca's legs, gripping her thighs as she slowly stood, keeping her fixed in place as she slowly walked forward. Eric was beyond distraught at this point. Seeing Rebecca impaled on the cock of this titanic bitch was simply the last straw. He knew in his heart that it was over the moment Rebecca had unveiled the giant tube of meat, that there was no way he could complete. For fuck's sake she had squirted everywhere just by deep throating the bitch!