New Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Losing his girlfriend and his freedom to a superior lover.
9k words
4.23
61.1k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nomad6597
Nomad6597
132 Followers

Eric could feel his hands trembling slightly as he sat on the worn out sofa in his living room. For the last few hours he had been trying to think clearly about what he could say to Rebecca when she arrived that could make up for all the shit he had put her through.

It had started off so well between them. They had met at a fresher's event at their university and had hit it off big time. He had always been shy at school, standing at only 5'8 and on the slim side, he had never considered himself as the most macho of guys and had never had as much as a first date before. The moment he started talking to Rebecca that had all changed. The shyness, the awkward attempts at jokes and flirts, it all fell away when she smiled at him for the first time. Within a week they had their first date, first kiss and Eric couldn't be happier.

A couple of months in the trouble began. The trouble being that while Eric was still the shy, nervous, nobody on campus Rebecca couldn't be more different. Her smile could light up the room and she always got on well with everyone. A little too well, Eric thought. He couldn't count the number of times that bigger, better looking guys had spent time talking to Rebecca, making her smile and laugh while he stood in the back of the room trying to quell the jealousy he felt sitting in his gut. Rebecca had always laughed it off as harmless flirtation, something that just happened while at a party. Eric smiled and nodded along to keep her happy but all he felt inside was a sinking feeling that he was in danger of losing her.

As he wallowed in his own self-pity he made the biggest mistake of his life. He cheated. He had gone to a bar on the campus hoping to drown some of his sorrows away from everyone else. As drink after drink went down he could feel himself just getting sadder and sadder as he thought about his situation. His vision was getting blurry as he slumped in the booth at the edge of the bar, barely keeping himself upright. He looked around in his drunken haze, trying to focus when something caught his eye. He couldn't quite see them in detail but across the room in another booth sat the biggest woman he had ever seen.

He wasn't close enough to judge properly but she was easily over 6ft tall with pitch black hair that ran straight down past her broad shoulders. Even from this distance he could see that she was probably twice as broad as him across the shoulders with toned arms that rested on the table. She was wearing a black tank top that could barely contain what looked like an enormous bust that jutted out proudly from her chest and a pair of loose camouflage trousers that ended at a pair of black boots.

She had a strange face. He couldn't quite make it out through the drink swirling through his system but it looked like she had a large hoop through her nose, the metal shining in the dim light. While feminine, her face had a hardness to it, a strong and angular structure that was at once captivating in its beauty and somewhat intimidating. What he did remember clearly was her eyes. Two piercing spheres that shone in the light, the bluest eyes he had ever seen and she was staring right at him.

He froze as she stared at him, unable to look away from the intense stare as he saw her smile, revealing gleaming white teeth, as she leaned down next to her to mutter something. Eric saw a small shape move next to her and focused to see a girl that had been hidden behind the girls bulk shift on her seat to listen to her large friend. She was much shorter, probably only 5ft tall with red hair that shone in the darkness like a dull flame. Her features were much softer, a round face with plump lips that split into a grin as she turned from her friend to stare at him. She leaned up, having to rest a small hand on her friend's muscled bicep to support herself as she whispered back to the huge girl.

Their laughter wafted across the room to him, a deep, throaty, rumble mixed with a high pitched giggle. Eric had frowned into his drink, sure that they were laughing at the small shape they could see sitting alone like the loser he felt he was. It had made his heart pound when he looked up to see the small girl bouncing happily along the floor towards him until she reached his table.

"Hey there handsome! My friend saw you looking over at me and I wondered if you wanted to get a better view?"

She smiled at him and sat down across from him without asking for permission. Up close he could see her much more clearly and he definitely liked what he saw. Her red hair flowed down to her shoulders and rested on the hem of a floral pattern dress that hugged her curves until it looked almost skin tight, and what curves they were. Her chest boasted a pair of some of the most perfect tits Eric had laid eyes on, easily a G cup with a generous amount of cleavage on display. He tore his eyes away with dome difficulty to look into her face. The round soft curve of her chin, plump lips that looked like they belonged on a pornstar, small button nose and a pair of shining emerald eyes.

"The name's Sasha." she had said, her high pitched voice piercing through his drunken state. "Eric." He had replied, his speech slurred slightly. From there he was doomed. Sasha talked almost endlessly about class, music, fashion, punctuating every pause with a smile or giggle that send tingles through Eric's body. After another hour Eric could barely walk and Sasha had absolutely insisted on coming back to her on campus flat for a while so she could call him a taxi.

Eric should have known better. It was bad enough that he had taken things this far with the strange, hyper and waaaay too friendly stranger but he knew what would happen if he went back with her. An hour later he was lying back on Sasha's bed, the pink sheets gripped in his hands as she did her best to drain him of every drop of cum he had.

From the moment she got him inside she had leapt up to lock her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a sloppy kiss that nearly sucked his tongue out of his head. From there she had torn away his shirt, pants and every other item of clothing with a surprising strength. Pushing him on the bed, lining up his cock with her dripping snatch and plunging down with her hips until he was balls deep. She had spent the next few hours riding him raw, drenching him in sweat, pussy juice and her own spit as she bounced away on his cock like it was her last fuck on earth.

When he finally left the sun was just starting to come over the horizon, the pale light shining on his sweat soaked face and crumpled clothes. As he got back into his small apartment in the centre of town he looked at his phone to see a dozen missed calls and several texts from Rebecca. Guilt rose in him along with something else...fear. On his phone screen was an unopened picture message with the words

"WHAT THE FUCK ERIC!!!"

His hand trembled as he opened the text to see a photo of himself and Sasha leaving the bar. His arm wrapped around her waist as she mauled his mouth with her own. What followed was the worst phone call of his life so far. There were tears, shouting and begging as Rebecca tore him to shreds over the phone. She had ended up hanging up and that was the last he had heard from her. Until today. After almost a week of crying in his room, drinking himself into oblivion and cursing his own stupidity he had woken up to a text.

His heart pounded in his chest as he saw it was from Rebecca. The text was simple.

"There's only one way we can make things right. I'll be there in an hour."

That was almost an hour ago and Eric had leapt out of bed to clean, shower himself and get ready. His hands trembling as he sat and waited, trying to keep calm enough to think about how he was going to try and get Rebecca back.

A knock on the door made him jump up from the sofa and run to the door, pausing only to smooth his best shirt and brush his blonde hair out of his face. He took a deep and pulled the door open to see Rebecca standing there.

She was just shorter than him, about 5'8. Her dark brown hair fell down to her back, brushed out of her face as she stared at him with brown eyes once filled with love but now cold. Her round face was set like stone as her plump lips were set firmly. She wore a brown leather jacket that hid the curves of her chest, black trousers clinging tightly to her round ass and leading down to a set of black heels. 'When did she start wearing heels?' Eric thought as he simply stared like an idiot.

"Well?" The sharp tone jolted Eric out of his inner monologue as Rebecca stared hard at him. The face that had so often lit up his day with just a smile that had always been full of joy, laughter and love was now set tight in cold anger. "Come in." Eric muttered, not even finishing before Rebecca had walked past him, her heels clicking sharply across the floor. "Keep the door unlocked." She called over her shoulder as she strode down the hallway into the living room. Confused, but not wanting to push it, he did as she told him and closed the door over while leaving it unlocked. He walked into the living room to see Rebecca standing in the centre of the room, arms crossed, staring at him.

"Rebecca..." Eric started to speak but was cut off.

"Shut it Eric. I'm not here to listen to your pathetic excuses for fucking SOME SLUT!" She stood breathing hard for a moment before calming back down to look into his eyes. Walking forward a step forward she spoke again, her voice carrying a steely edge. "My friend saw you in that bar. Talking, laughing and kissing that bitch. You humiliated me, Eric. After all I gave you, you still turned around and pulled this shit." She took another step forward and leaned forward, her face only a few inches away from his. ""There is a way to fix this Eric, a way for us to get past this."

"Whatever it takes Rebecca" Eric was almost crying as he spoke, his nerves shredded from seeing Rebecca this way and wanting nothing more than to have her back. "I..." He didn't get any further as Rebecca interrupted him again.

"Good. I watched as you humiliated me Eric, made me feel like nothing." The door to the apartment clicked open and a series of heavy footsteps could be heard stomping down the hallway, as if a heavy set of boots was pounding down with every step. Eric turned his head to look at who was coming but Rebecca gripped his face by the chin and turned his face back to look at her.

"Eyes on me Eric." She smiled as the steps grew louder, entering the room and making the floor shake slightly as whoever it was approached him from behind. "I think it's only fair you get to feel the same way you made me feel." She nodded at the person behind Eric and stepped away. Before he could utter a word or look around a huge hand clamped over his face, holding a cloth that pressed over his mouth and nose. He squealed for a moment and tried to wriggle away only for a heavily muscled arm to wrap around him and hold him in place. His vision began to fade out as whatever was on the cloth took effect. Just before he passed out he heard a deep, feminine voice whisper in his ear. "Payback time bitch."

Eric groaned softly as he stirred. His head was pounding as he lifted his head slightly and tried to look around. 'What the fuck?' He thought to himself. He couldn't see anything, something was covering his face causing him to try and lift up his hand to take it away only to fi d he couldn't move. He could feel his hands strapped in place on what felt like the arms of his armchair that sat in the corner of his living room. The feeling of cool air on his skin alerted him to another alarming fact, he was naked.

"Mmmph!" He tried to call out but something was blocking his mouth and making it difficult for anything more than muffled sounds to escape. The fabric around his face had a strange smell, a powerful musk that filled his nose and started to make him feel lightheaded as he turned his head from side to side, his muffled noises becoming more alarmed. He could hear something. A wet slapping punctuated with quiet moans and heavy breathing from across the room. The noises paused as his muffled whimpers became louder.

"Looks like someone is awake at last." It was the same deep voice he had heard whisper in his ear before blacking out. "Let him get a look baby." Eric twitched around as he heard the click of high heels getting closer until they were right in front of him.

The fabric was pulled away from his face to let the light from the cheap bulbs hanging from the ceiling. As he blinked and took in some deep breaths free from the musky odour of the fabric he felt his heart freeze. Standing in front of him dressed only in her black high heels was Rebecca. His eyes travelled up from her slim calves, to her toned thighs, up to her waist. The soft light of the room shone across her bare pussy, the shaved area shining with arousal as she stood in front of him. The lips of her tight snatch puffy and begging to be kissed. He looked up higher, seeing her flat, toned, stomach and her breasts bare for all to see. The firm D cups sitting proudly with her pink nipples sticking out like pencil erasers, clear evidence of how turned on she was. Eric froze as he could see red marks around her breasts, marks that looked like someone had been eagerly sucking and biting across the soft skin.

"Eyes up here Eric." Her voice cause him to stare up at her. She was staring down at him with a smirk, her eyes taking in the sight of her former lover bound to the chair. She smiled even wider as she saw his mouth covered in tape, his muffled protests sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. "You need to listen close now baby." She purred softly as her hand lifted his chin up, keeping his focus on her as she spoke.

"I've come to a little arrangement with a friend of mine. I've decided to give you one chance to fix this. You see I thought long and hard about how to even things out between us and while I was thinking my friend gave me the perfect idea."

She leaned in close until her face was just an inch away from his, her breath washing over her face, trembling slightly from the excitement. "I had to watch as you got with some bitch, watched as you got yours. So now you're going to watch me get mine." She smiled and stepped to the side, letting him see the source of the deep voice.

Sitting back on his couch was the same huge woman from the bar. Now that he could see her more clearly she was even bigger than he first though. She was probably 6'6 or close enough and over 200 pounds if he was any judge. Her straight black hair was long enough to reach her waist. Her face, now that it was in focus was breath-taking. At any other time Eric would have been happy to spend time drinking in the strong jawline, the sharp cheekbones, plump lips coated in black lipstick that shone as she curled her mouth into a wolfish grin. The light caught on a few small dumbbell piercings in her eyebrow and the thick metal bull ring in her nose.

What caught him most was her eyes. The same eyes he had felt fix him in place back at the bar. The irises shone like two shards of a clear winter sky, almost glowing in the dim light.

Her huge frame took up half the couch, a black tank top stretched over her torso, and struggling to hold her huge tits in. They looked like they were as big as his head, the shape of her nipples sticking out told him she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The top ended just above her naval, revealing the hard muscles of a six pack that travelled down to the same camouflage trousers she had worn the last time. Her legs were huge, the thighs easily twice or even three times as thick as his own although one seemed oddly shaped. His eyes were probably still just adjusting to the light but it looked like there was a strange bulge that ran along her right thigh almost to her knee.

"Like what you see pup?" Her voice rumbled through him, snapping him out of his examination. He had a sinking feeling in his guts he guessed what was about to happen. This monster of a woman was going to make him watch as she fucked Rebecca in front of him.

"Eve here, has a wonderful idea." Rebecca spoke, her voice sweet and high as she took in Eric's expression. "She will fuck me Eric." She said, smiling down at his naked form. "And if you cum while watching us then Eve here gets to take you as her little pet." Eric stared in terror as he watched Eve reach down next to her on the sofa and pull out what looked like a large dog collar, complete with a long leather leash and rest it on the arm rest.

"Mmmmph!?" Eric tried to shout, to make enough noise that someone could hear him only for Rebecca to reach down and slap him hard across the face. "Quiet down bitch or I'll have Eve here tie you to that leash and take you now." Eric's eyes widened as he saw Eve smile at him, shaking the leash slightly and making the collar sway from side to side slowly, making sure he could see it.

Rebecca reached down and grabbed his junk, her small hand gripping his cock only for Eric to realise that he had been hard the whole time, his 6 inches standing proud. "Just sit back and enjoy the show baby." She whispered. "Though I think by the end of the night I'll be calling you pup as well." She winked as she released his dick and strutted across to where Eve sat on the sofa, her smile still stuck in place.

She leaned over one of her huge legs, straddling the thick thigh and whispered something in Eve's ear, making her smile and nod. "I think it's only fair we show the pup what he's up against." She stood up, letting her full 6'6 stature stretch out as she gripped the couch and dragged it across the room, only needing one arm to do it. She stopped a few feet in front of Eric before sitting back down again.

"Dance for me slut." This command was directed at Rebecca who, smiling shyly, began to slowly gyrate and sway her hips from side to side, giving Eve a perfect view of her firm booty as it jiggled slightly in front of her. She let her hands roam across her body, rubbing up from her hips until reaching her breasts, pulling softly at her swollen nipples. Once in a while she would look at Eric, grinning as she saw his cock bobbing slightly between his legs.

Eve stood up and loomed over Rebecca, her large hands gripping her hips slightly as she pulled the small brunette towards her crotch. Rebecca squealed in surprise before giggling softly, biting her lip as she pushed back against the hulk of a woman who was softly groaning as she felt the small girl's ass press against her.

A familiar tingling was running through her as she stared down at the slut dancing on her, the feeling of her soft skin in her hands heightened by the pleasure she felt knowing that the slut's loser ex was watching helplessly. She looked over at the small boy, his eyes fixed on his former lover grinding against her body. She looked down and smiled as she saw his tiny pecker. It looked so cute throbbing away like that, not something you would see on any of her previous pets but she would deal with that later. In the meantime she was eager to get the night started.

"I think we should start this off right. On your knees baby." Eve commanded in her powerful voice. "Time to get me ready."

She smiled over at Eric as Rebecca slowly dropped to her knees in front of her, her small hands going to the waistline of her trousers and start to pull it down. Eric watched from only a few feet away as Rebecca slowly pulled the hem down, revealing more of Eve's muscled stomach, the abs ending as a defined V shape led down her hips. As she pulled down Eric felt himself growing excited, despite how humiliated he felt, some part of him wanted to see Eve's pussy up close and watch as Rebecca ate her out. But as inch after inch was revealed, Eric knew something was wrong.

Nomad6597
Nomad6597
132 Followers