New Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked in awe as he saw Eve effortlessly lit Rebecca while standing up. Awe that turned to terror as she began to move forwards, each step bringing the entwined pair closer and closer. Eve stopped barely a foot in front of him, his face inches away from the stretched entrance of Rebecca's snatch, the lips looking red from being stretched to wide and tight. The smell of their combined arousal and the steady squirts of Rebecca's pussy flooding his senses. Eve's balls hovering just a few inches away, dripping with Rebecca's cum, spit, and old cum.

"Three." Eve said, grinning down at him. Eric looked up in confusion.

"Two." She tightened her grip on Rebecca's thighs, lifting her up an inch.

"One." With a grunt more becoming of a wild animal, Eve slammed Rebecca down as hard as she could. Eric saw the bulging shape of Eve's cock slam upwards and with a wet tearing sound push even further into Rebecca. Rebecca screamed at a volume that he didn't know was possible as she felt the head of Eve's monster punch through her cervix and slam against the inner walls of her womb. She came instantly, spaying all over Eric's face as Eve's balls finally slapped against her ass, sending droplets of sweat flinging into Eric's face.

Eve paused only for a moment before lifting Rebecca up again, letting a few inches escape before pushing back in. she repeated this again and again, speeding up until she was getting over half her cock in and out with each thunderous slam . Her balls were a blur as they spanked the girl's ass red, occasionally bumping against Eric's nose and bouncing his head back against the chair.

Eve kept this up for almost an hour until she looked down at Eric. His face was coated in a thick mess of pre cum, sweat and his girlfriend's juices. She laughed to herself and it was then she had the perfect idea of how to end the evening.

"Still there pup?" Eric looked up blearily at the question, his eyes unfocused from the repeated humiliation and battering he had taken from her swinging ball sack slapping into him.

"I've decided to be nice, you get a front row seat to the grand finale." She gripped Rebecca even tighter, the quivering slut now a mess of gibbering noise and sweaty, cum soaked, orgasm fuelled madness. She pulled her cock out entirely, making Rebecca moan at the sudden emptiness. Her pussy was unrecognisable now, the stretched lips twitching as they tried in vain to close up.

Eric sobbed quietly as he looked into the gaping pit that was once his girlfriend's tight pussy. Eve thrust in again and pulled out, repeating the process and letting the tip of her cock pop in and out a few times before ramping up to fucking Rebecca deep and hard. Going from balls deep to leaving her pussy with each thrust. She stared down at Eric the whole time, keeping his gaze fixed with her cold blue eyes.

"You wish you could do this, don't you? You wish you could give her even a fraction of the pleasure I'm giving her now." Eve's pace increased, shuffling forward as she did until Eric's face was pressed against Rebecca's gut, her cock slamming up so that he could feel her skin stretch around the fleshy invader. Her balls slapping his chin again and again until she felt them lurch and start to rumble.

"FUUCK!" She screamed as she felt her balls finally release their scalding hot contents into the writhing figure that had once been Rebecca. Each load firing up with the force of a cannon blast. Eric could feel the heat through Rebecca's skin and the force of each cum shot as it fired past him. He felt every. Single. Last. One.

Eve finally pulled her cock out after a full five minutes of emptying her balls into the used up slut. Sweat dripping from her body as she finally felt her cock going limp and pulling it out ever so slowly. As her now limp beast slid from Rebecca's abused snatch it spattered hot cum against Eric's face. The droplets feeling almost scaling hot as they stuck to him, too sticky and thick to even ooze down his cheek.

"You must be hungry puppy." He looked up in confusion as Eve moved one of her hands down to rip away the tape. Eric immediately spat out the fabric blocking his mouth onto his lap. Eve picked it up and dangled it in front of his face revealing a slim pair of laced panties. "That was Rebecca's idea." She laughed.

"Let me go...please." He whimpered, looking up with a pleading expression on his face. "You've won."

"Oh not yet puppy." Eve cooed. "You need to finish your meal. Before he could react Eve tilted Rebecca's limp form back so that her stretched and gaping cunt was staring him in the face before shoving forward. Eric screamed as her stretched lips covered his mouth and nose, his scream sending bubbles of thick cum bursting from where her lips wrapped across his cheeks.

"Drink or drown pup." Eve's voice sung at him while holding Rebecca in place. Eric was running out of air and he couldn't move his face from the wet prison of Rebecca's cum-filled pussy. He did the only thing he could.

He opened his mouth, letting the thick mix of Eve's love batter slide down over his tongue. At once he felt a heat blossom in his chest, his brain began to fry with electricity and he felt himself finally break. He began to swallow, letting mouthful after mouthful slide down his throat as he felt his stomach begin to bulge with the volume of hot jizz he was being fed. Minute after minute, mouthful after mouthful, until he looked up. He saw the piercing blue eyes staring into his and next to those, her head resting on Eve's shoulder was Rebecca's brown, cock drunk, stare. She smiled down at him as the last of Eve's cum entered his mouth, her lips peeling back to say.

"What kind of bitch eats someone else's cum from his girlfriend's pussy? What a cuck!" As she said this everything finally gave way for Eric. He felt his balls clench and his cock begin to tremble. Rebecca saw his eyes widen and grinned as she locked her thighs around his head, trembling as she felt another orgasm push out the last of the thick cum into her ex boyfriends already full mouth.

"NOOOO!" Eric's mind screamed as he felt his cock erupt, spraying the biggest load off his life past Eve's legs and onto the carpet to mix with the lake of fluids already there. As he felt himself pump out shot after shot he saw Eve smile as she lifted Rebecca away. Setting her down on the couch and picking up the dog collar. She turned back to him and strutted forward until he was in her shadow, his cock dribbling a pathetic stream of cum onto his balls.

Eve reached down and ripped away the tape holding his hands to the chair and pulling him forward. He landed heavily on the floor, his legs numb and as he tried to get up he felt Eve grab him by the neck. Before he could blink she had the leather collar around his neck, clipping it in place and standing with the leash in her hand.

"Come on puppy. Time to go to your new home." With that she dragged him across the floor, her strength enough to stop him trying to resist. She stopped when she got to the hallway, looking back at the drenched slut laying on the couch.

"Good doing business with you. Come round to visit when I've broken him in." Rebecca blew a kiss, too tired to talk. Eve dragged him forward until she turned into the hallway. Resting on the floor was what looked like a large dog crate. She opened the door and shoved him inside before he could even open his mouth to protest. Locking the door behind him she threw a black sheet over the doggy cage, blocking out the light and muffling his already strained voice. With her new bitch ready she opened the door, picked up the cage and, with her still dripping cock swinging proudly between her legs, strode out into the hall. Eric made one last shout for Rebecca before Eve kicked the door shut. From the sofa Rebecca smiled and laughed softly to herself as his wail faded.

"I can't wait to see what she does with her new pet"

To be continued...

P.S this is my first ever story so all feedback is welcome. Stay tuned to see Eric's new life as Eve's pup ;)