All Comments on 'New Renters'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How can a man living right next door to some puink

not know that his whoreish wife is fucking them. HShe has a sore cunt...well he should have fucked her and made her scream then tossed her cheating ass out naked for the world to see that she was a cheating kid loving slut... As far as the college punks are concerned ...a baseball bat can do wonder for the grade point averagge. They would have never fucked a wife agan..or anyone elso..marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My thighs are soaked

Oh God, loved it. I wish that was me and my pussy being used so hard! I cummed three times just reading your story and I would let anybody or anything fuck me right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pussy

The blckmail of the video gives her the excuse to become sexually uninhibited. Married white happy housewife, forced to secretly have sex with young studs (and their friends), WOW!, Heaven!!!

Unfortunately, young guys (students) can't help the word gets out and as college parties go, she is forced ((un)willingly) to fraternize with the guys and, of course (you know) has to succumb to having sex with the boys, darn it anyway....She Loves It...Don't tell anyone, she has all the fucking and cock a hot woman can want or need and a safe, happy home???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Glad to see you are still writing and have improved a lot as well. Welcome back and please do a follow up on this very hot story. That would be awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was the hottest story I ever read. I would love to see more of the story and of ur sexy body. I would love to eat ur pussy and fuck you. Damn ur so naughty. E mail me at coldchrisstone@yahoo.com

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Only on literotica do women exist....

....who can have the best orgasms when forced and like sex with less experienced and lovable men than their hubbies.But you do write well. Still, it all leads me to believe the women who write here mostly don't know what good luvin' is. Or hate their hubbies.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it one star.

Until she agreed to the implied threat of blackmail, I was going to give the story 5 stars. Instead, I stopped reading gave this story the lowest rating.

How stupid can an author be to believe that blackmail, a felony, would work. Instead she would tell him that he has 5 minutes to give him the recording or she is going to charge him with rape due to diminished capacity and blackmail.

The worse that could happen to her is the marrage; he could be sent to prison for 20 years which is 40 times worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Born A Slut

Jo definitely had needs. What separates a woman with needs... from that of being a total slut came when Tom visited Jo the day after her wild evening. Sluts cannot draw a line as to what is acceptable, whereas most married women know what they can control. When a woman loses control it's game over! When Tom blackmailed her she should have immediately yelled SURPRISE and gouged one of his eyeballs with her longest fingernail... doing as much damage as she was capable of to this blackmailer... blackmailing in this instance being a rape of personality which is normally followed by the raping of a submissive defeated person. Too bad the author surmised that we preferred the way she completed this story. To assume such is to make assholes of her readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
try a gangbang!

My wife likes a gangbang once in a while when she gets drunk, She has taken on 15 guys a bunch of times over & over again & let them screw hher with candles, bottles, cucuumbers, & pool sticks. She really gets carried away some times but she loves it. Loves to dress sexy & show off & let guys use her. You should try it some time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Liked the storey a great deal. I think it would have been nice if you had gone into details about Jo having to have sex with their friends as well. Anyway, super story - think I'll continue with Party Wife now ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

she should notify bill and sue and let them know what happen in their house

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

An excellent read. Well written and pretty damned hot. Great job!

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDINGLY!!!!

I think this probably should be under the reluctant/nonconsent heading. WAY HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a clueless husband

Hot sex but she definitely doesn't care about her husband. Hope hubby gets some strange while busting his ass providing for the Cunt and then divorces the skank. No loving wife here.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 6 years ago
good story till the blackmail.

Seduction is one thing, blackmail is another. Ok you SAY you have a tape of me. I would love for you to try and blackmail me with a tape showing you taking advantage of a drugged and drunk woman who said no several times on camera... It's called rape. The second you used blackmail you lost the story! She suddenly became a mindless fuck toy. Either write about siduction, or rape, or stupid sluts who care nothing about their families or std's.... But pick one! You write well (minor editing not withstanding) choose a plot and see it through. You seem to have tryed to put something in the story for everyone. The problem with that is, now you have somthing in it that everyone can dislike. You can't please everyone. Choose your audience.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Blackmail ruined the story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Blackmail?

I've loved all your stories. I was loving this one also until it came to the blackmail part. I was hoping that she would have told Allen why she was there the second time and maybe have Allen intercede for her. and just keep seeing him and forget about Tom but it didn't happen and the story just went to pot from there. Like I said I loved your stories even this one except for the closing. You have my Email address in you page, write me if you might maybe you can change my mind. I just don't believe that this girl would fall for something like this without fighting back.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago
Epilogue 5 yrs later

Jo and Fred are standing their laneway look at Bill and Sue moving back in to their home. Jo was a little sad the boys had left but was thankful as well as they left her with five children to remember them by and she and Fred decided that was enough and he had had a vasectomy as he had no idea they were not his kids. If they had stayed he would have found when they impregnated her again. Why didn’t she just go on the pill well Tom and Allen told her they would show Fred the tapes of them having sex. They wanted her to have three kids by each of them. She loved the sex so much she agreed. Oh yes, by the way, she was six months on with her sixth child when the boys left. They handed her all the tapes when they left. She destroyed all but the first one and watched it when she was alone with her vibrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Because you aren't

Going to continue to screw around with Bill, I doubt that, since you are a divorcee now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope Fred's brakes fail

And he runs his Peterbuilt right through your bedroom with you, Allen and Tom and their friends all doing the nasty.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
Nawty Wife

Great Story.My Hotwife loves young hung boys, she works from home so she has plenty of time for fun.If I’m not home I get to clean her upon my return, if I’m home I get to suck their young big cocks and eat their fresh cream

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One more

One more total piece of shit story about a cheating whore. This author's only trick.

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Good Read

I like hotwife stories better, but this was a well written good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love every bit

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Extremely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 2 Fred catches on and just stays on the road. She realizes that he hasn't called in. She started trying to get in touch and only got the message service. She tries and the company representative said that there is no problem as far as the company. No one that she talked to would tell her what was going on until she called Bill and Sue's. They read her the riot act. Bill's last statement was you will probably need a lawyer and hung up. She heard sirens and looked out the window and seen cops over at Tom and Allen's. Shortly after a neighbor called and asked if she heard anything. No she replied. The neighbor said that them young dumbass were caught selling drugs and that is not the worst they had been drugging women and raping them. Jo heard the door bell. She said that she had to go answered the door. Ok by. Hello. Are you Joanne _____ _______? Yes. You have been served.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG!!! HOT!, HOT!, HOT!!!!!! Extremely well-written and even more extremely erotic!!!! Thank you Sally, that is the about the sexiest tale I've ever read !!! Your descriptions of the woman's actions and reactions seem very real to me. Excellent writing!!

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 months ago

I may be mistaken but I’m 99% sure that a lot of the authors on this site use the tags wrong. If I’m correct, you aren’t putting your stories in front of readers eyeballs. Which equates to writing the great American novel and throwing it away ala confederacy of dunces. Meaning you’re likely missing out on thousands of potential readers. Or more.

The way tags usually work is thusly: you sit back and imagine you are a horny reader. What terms are you going to search for in finding your story. For this one maybe ‘threesome’, ‘young/old’, ‘party’, ‘mild’, ‘hookup’; and ‘cheating wife’. Something like that. If you want to be weird about it you can do common misspellings of keyword terms you think your target demo would search when wanting to find the perfect story for wanking he. Of course, they need to find your story; It’s the perfect one. They just don’t know it yet.

I’m not sure many readers search for the terms “new Allen”, “orgasm Allen”, “allen gave”, “Allen eyes”, “giving pussy” etc. if your readers name happened to be Allen, MAYBE he searches for one of these. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s 6am and i haven’t slept yet so I’m having s hard time staring at the screen. It’s kinda spray and pray with my typing right now. So I’m not going to bother proofreading this comment. Hopefully it only makes me look retarded, but not like criminally insane. Or criminally pedantic?. Patronizing?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous