New Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little after seven I walked next door. Allen greeted me at the door.

Not speaking at first as his eyes rolled up and down my outfit. Then he said hey thanks for coming, go on in and make yourself at home. We have some great rum punch to drink. If you don't like that, try the rum punch. Laughing he then said, in other words rum punch is the drink tonight.

I laughed and said that rum punch sounds good, as I made my way on into the house. I got into the large family room and didn't know a person there. It was full of kids I would say 19 to 22 years old. I felt a little out of place as I poured myself a big glass of rum punch.

Little did I know that the punch had such a big punch? After only three glasses I had one hell of a buzz going. I ran into Tom and he quickly put his arm around me and walked me around introducing me to people. He was telling every one that I was his sexy next door neighbor Jo. At some point Allen took me away from Tom and we went into the den.

Allen whipped out a joint and asked me if I would like to burn one?

I laughed and said I haven't smoked pot in ten years or more.

Allen lit it up and passed it to me. After some choking and coughing it all came back to me.

In just a little bit I flopped down in this big Lazy Boy chair. I was so fucked up, I hadn't been this high in years.

Allen then asked me, are those thigh-high stockings you have on?

I then saw that he was looking right up under my short skirt between my legs. I dropped my hands into my lap to block his view.

I said hey, that's not nice to be looking under a ladies skirt.

Allen smiled and said how can a guy not look. You have on them sexy little white lace panties and thigh-highs.

I then crossed my legs and tugged my skirt down as far as it would go to stop my little show.

I then said that I was sorry, that I didn't mean to be teasing him.

Allen laughed and said tease away, I love it, as he passed me the joint.

I was someplace between cloud nine and ten when Allen said, hey come with me I have to show you something.

We went down the hall to another room. Once inside this room I knew it was Allen's bedroom, that I had seen him jacking off in.

Allen told me to take a seat, that I had to see this video he got the other day. I sat on the bed as he played around with the VCR. He got a tape put in and came over and sat next to me.

Allen then said I don't know if this is fake shit or not, tell me if you think this is real or not. As soon as the tape started I knew it was a porno tape. Just from the bad acting and the music.

I said, Allen I don't think I should be here watching this with you, as I started to get up.

Allen grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the bed and said just what a minute, you have to see this. So I sat there and watched it.

You know how them video's are, it didn't take long for the sex to start. Some guy knocked on this door, a girl opened it and took him in the bedroom and started giving him head just like that.

Allen then said do you think that that is really that guys cock? He was right, shit it was the biggest one I have ever seen in my life. It was well over a foot long as this girl was sucking on it or I should say trying to suck on it.

Allen's arm went around me as he asked me again, do you think that thing is real?

I laughed and said I don't know. I know I've never seen one that big before.

Then Allen asked me if I would like to try one that size?

Again I laughed and said one thing is for sure, that would really fill up a girl.

Allen then took my head in his hands and turned it to face him. Before I could say a word he locked his lips onto mine. I don't know why I didn't try to stop this. His kiss felt so good I just kept kissing him back. The kiss got hotter and hotter as his hand moved off my face and down my arm. Next his hand went from my arm to cupping my breast.

Still kissing I just moaned as he started squeezing my breast. I could feel his thumb rubbing my nipple through my bra and top. I knew he had to feel it getting harder each time he rubbed it. Allen fingers started unbuttoning my sheer blouse. In no time at all Allen had my blouse all the way open and pulled out of my skirt. Again he started play with my breast right through my bra. All of a sudden I felt the cool air hit my breasts as they sprang free from my bra. Allen had found the front hook and popped it open. Right away he started playing with both my breasts. Making sure to play with and roll around my now very hard nipples.

I don't know if it was to rum or the pot or maybe both that totally blew my mind away. Right then I was so screwed up I didn't care who I was with. I had totally forgotten about being married to Fred. All I did knew is that I loved the way Allen was playing with my nipples. Still kissing I felt Allen's hand start working it's way up under my skirt. His fingers got to the crotch of my little white panties. Ever so slowly he started rubbing the out line of my pussy right through them.

I moaned in his mouth as he started rubbing my hard clit. I know he had to feel my panties getting wetter.

We fell back on the bed still kissing. Allen kissed his way down my neck to my chest then up my breast. He sucked one nipple in his mouth then the other one. All the time still rubbing my now soaking wet crotch. I was going out of my mind this felt so good. Allen then moved down between my legs. Running both hands up under my skirt he hooked his fingers around the waistband of my little panties and slowly started pulling them down. Once my panties were gone he placed a hot kiss right on my pussy.

I moaned out and held his head in place. Allen then tugged my skirt down my legs. This left me lying there with nothing on but my lace topped thigh-highs. Allen then went back to kissing my hot wet pussy. His tongue would go deep in my pussy then run up to my clit. Then he would suck hard on my clit. I started playing with my own hard nipples as Allen worked my pussy over. In just a very short time I started rocking my hips and moaning that he was going to make me cum. Then in just a few minutes Allen gave my clitoris a bite and the top of my head come off.

I yelled out, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING. All the time that my orgasm was going through me Allen kept giving my pussy these little licks that kept me cumming and cumming.

Just when I was thinking I couldn't take any more Allen started kissing his way back up my body. Stopping to kiss and suck on each nipple then moving up to my mouth.

We kissed a long hot kiss, then he broke the kiss and said Jo, and I'm going to fuck you.

I moaned no you can't I'm married.

He said I know but your pussy taste so good, I just have to get inside you.

Again I said no that Fred was the only man to ever make love to me.

Just then I felt the head of Allen's hard cock slip inside my wet pussy.

I didn't fight it at all, it felt so good I just moaned you shouldn't be doing this, as I pushed my hips up to him.

In two pumps Allen had all of his hard cock deep inside of me. Again I forgot about Fred and being married. All I knew is that the cock that was deep in my pussy felt very good and I needed to have another orgasm. Allen started pumping in me at one speed. Long hard strokes that were driving me wild. I hooked my legs around his back and kept time with his fucking. Allen was moaning in my ear how good my pussy felt on his cock and how tight I was. Just as he picked up the pace a little the door to his bedroom opened and someone came in. Allen's head was in my way so I couldn't see who it was.

Just then I hear Tom's voice say, you mother fucker you got her before me.

Allen held himself up on one arm over me and slapped Tom a high five.

This was unreal, I was screwing one of my neighbors as the other one watched. And I was so high I didn't really care at all.

Tom said fuck man she's got nice nipples, I love nipples that stick out like that.

Allen pulled me down on the bed a little. This put him on his knees on the floor and my legs hanging off the bed. He then took a hold of my hips and started pumping in me faster. I opened my eyes to see Tom getting in bed with us. He was also nude and had a big hard-on hanging out in front of him. He moved over the top of me and laid his hard cock right on my lips. I opened my mouth and he popped his hard cock right in.

This was like a porno movie, I was having sex with two guys at once. The bad part was that I was loving it way too much. I was sucking Tom's cock deep in my mouth as Allen was fucking me even faster now.

One of my fantasies has been to make love to two guys at once. Never ever did I ever dream that it would come true? And now that it was, I was going to make the most of it.

All at once I felt Allen's cock get even bigger deep inside me as he pushed all the way in me and moaned out that he was cumming.

I jerked my head away from Tom's cock and yelled, no, no don't cum in me, pull it out, you can't cum inside me.

I knew it was too late as I felt Allen's cock exploding deep inside me. He was pumping me full of his hot sperm.

He moaned oh God I'm sorry, I couldn't pull out, it felt too good.

I moaned that it was okay as I milked all of his cum out with my pussy lips.

Tom then said come on man, get off that shit so I can get a little, I'm about to cum as it is.

I looked up to see Tom standing next to the bed with his hand around his hard cock pumping it. My pussy made a loud sucking sound as Allen pulled his cock out of me. He stood up and walked around the bed. Before I could get my legs closed Tom had moved into Allen's spot between my legs. I didn't even have time to protest before I felt a second hard cock slipping into my now really wet pussy.

I just moaned out, oh God yes as I rocked my hips up to Tom. His cock wasn't as long as Allen's but it was fatter. In any case it felt really good inside me.

Plus he was talking dirty to me, saying things like, Allen sure pumped a lot of hot cum in you? You like hot cum in your pussy don't you? Your pussy is so hot and wet, did Allen make you cum? Are you going to cum with me? You like getting fucked by two hard cocks don't you?

All I could do was moan out yes, yes, yes to every thing he said. And he was going to make me cum again real soon.

Then Allen climbed over the top of me and said hey baby you need to clean up my messy cock for me. With that he slipped his half-hard sticky cock in my mouth. I could taste his cum and my own pussy juice as I sucked and cleaned his cock in my mouth. All the time this was happening Tom was screwing me at full speed. All at once my orgasm took off like a firecracker.

I had to stop sucking Allen's cock as I moaned out that Tom was going to make me cum my body shook as my orgasm took over.

Still talking Tom moaned oh God I love the way your pussy feels as your cumming, so hot, God so hot.

As he was pumping in me faster all the time. After my great orgasm was over Allen pushed his now hard cock back in my mouth. I continued sucking on it as Tom was driving his cock in my pussy like a wild man. This was sex like I had never known and I hoped it would never end.

Then Tom yelled out hold on baby this may blow you're fucking head off.

His cock felt like it got as big as a large cucumber as he grabbed my breast and pushed as deep inside my pussy as he could.

He moaned ah here it cums, and then his cock shook and started pumping sperm inside me. I didn't even try to stop him from cumming inside me. Just thinking about having two men's sperm inside me at the same time made me start cumming with him. Allen pulled his cock out of my mouth, as I was cumming again. He sat back jacking himself off watching Tom and I cum together. In my wildest dream I never dreamed the sex with two men could be so great.

Tom kept on moaning and moaning as he kept on jamming his cock in me. He then collapsed on top of me moaning motherfucker are you ever a good fuck.

Allen then hit Tom on the back and said come on man, get off her, I'm hard and ready for some more of that stuff.

His cock was back to fully hard again as he sat there stroking it.

Tom rolled off me and Allen quickly grabbed both my feet and turned me over on my belly.

He then ordered me up into the middle of the bed on my hands and knees. I did as I was told and got in the middle of the bed. I could fell both of theirs sperm running out of my over full pussy. A trail of their cum was running down the insides of both my legs. It was stopping and soaking into the lace tops of my thigh highs.

Allen moved in behind me, slapping me on the ass he said, motherfucker girl that pussy of yours looks hot and wet now. Then in one move he took hold of my hips and drove his hard cock deep inside me.

I had never been taken so hard and fast before. I had all of his hard cock inside me and loved it. Allen started pumping his meat in me like a run away freight train. I was pumping in me so fast I couldn't even keep time with him.

Tom then moved in under my face on his back. He got moved under me until his wet sticky cock was right under my mouth. It was soft so he was flopping it around with his hand.

He then said, clean this thing up baby, you got my cock all messy.

So I sucked Toms cock in my mouth and tried to suck on it. It was very hard to keep my mouth on it with Allen fucking me so hard. I couldn't believe how good Tom's cock tasted with both his and Allen's cum on it, plus my pussy juices. Toms cock stated getting hard again as I did my best to suck on it.

Tom then said God damn this bitch really likes being double fucked don't she.

Allen panted out she sure does and she's good at it.

And the truth is, they were both right, I loved what was happening to me.

Then Allen pulled me back tight on his cock and moaned out, oh yes here comes another load for you.

I felt his hard cock jerking deep inside my pussy as he filled me with yet more cum. I was sucking away on Tom's now hard cock as Allen cock kept squirting more sperm in me. Allen reached down and pulled hard on my nipples as he came. Then he pulled his cock out of me and fell down on the bed on his back. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he said I couldn't take anymore.

Tom then said I think I can give that hot pussy of yours a little more cum.

He then move behind me and entered my wet pussy with his hard cock. And again he started his dirty talking as he was pumping me full of cock.

He said, I bet your Husband has never fucked you as much as we have tonight? You think your Husband would like the feeling of our cum in your pussy? Your hot pussy loves all this hard cock doesn't it? How would you like to get fucked by some of the other guys here at the party?

And again all I could do was moan out, yes, yes, yes, as I fucked him back. I knew I was going to be having another orgasm very soon.

In just a very short time I felt my orgasm going through my body. Tom must have felt it also because he moaned out, oh yes baby lets cum together.

Just as I yelled out that I was cumming.

Tom moaned out the same thing. Pushing as deep inside me as he could his hard cock unleashed another hot load of sperm deep inside of me. I tried to milk his cock dry with my pussy lips, but there were way to wet and slick. His cock jerked and jerked as he unloaded his sperm in me.

He too after cumming pulled out of me and fell down on the bed on the other side of me. I also fell down between them. All three of us were all pooped out.

Tom started play with one of my breast and asked me if I would like him to get some of the other guys to fuck me? Did I feel like giving up some more pussy?

I couldn't believe it was me talking when I said sure, I'd fuck some of your friends.

Allen then butted in and said, no you're not going to fuck any other guys. I think you have had all the cock you need for a married woman tonight. I'm not going to let you get gang-banged by all our friends. You could end up getting hurt or hurting something.

Tom got up and called Allen a suck ass, as he dressed and left the room. Allen then gave me a kiss and said, you better get dressed and get home before this gets even more out of hand. Them guys are all drunk and looking for some pussy and don't care who's they get.

Allen then helped me get my sexy little white panties back on. Next he got me in my skirt. Then he got my little black bra back on me. I was laughing as he had a hard time getting both my breasts in the bra at the same time and getting it hooked. But he managed some how to get it done. Next he got my sheer black blouse back on me. Then Allen got my heels back on my feet and had me stand up. The drinks and the pot had my world spinning super fast.

With his arm around me Allen said come on I'll walk you home, and out of the bedroom we went. We made it through the house and out the front door.

Once over at my house we got in the front door and I was still laughing. Allen helped me up the steps and into my bedroom. I just fell down on my bed on my back. Allen had a great view of my very wet sexy little white panties under my short skirt.

Allen said Goddamn is that ever a sexy little outfit you have on. Looking at your wet crotch makes me wont to fuck you again right now.

Looking up at him I ran my hand down under my short skirt to the wet crotch of my panties. I started rubbing my hard clit right through my cummy-wet panties. I opened my legs even wider and said my pussy sure would like a hard cock right now.

Allen got a big smile on his face and dropped his pants. His hard cock sprang out as if it was looking for a hole to slip into. He then hooked my legs over his shoulders one at a time. Next he pulled the wet crotch band of my little panties to the side and started slipping his cock into me. I was so far out of it by this time. I didn't even care that I was getting fucked by another man in Fred and mines bed. My God his cock felt so good as he started pumping it in me a full speed. I started playing with my own hard nipples as Allen screwed me.

Things all around me started to get real fuzzy. I remember Allen saying that he was going to cum. After that all went black and I must have passed out.

I woke up alone in my bed still dressed in my sexy little outfit. Trying to get my head clear I sat up on the bed. At first I was thinking that I dreamed all that happened last night. My head was hurting so bad I couldn't even think straight. As I moved a little more I felt the pain in my pussy. It was so sore it felt like someone had rubbed it with sandpaper. I pulled my skirt up then pulled my panties out to see if I could see why my pussy was so sore. I found them to be stuck to my pussy with dried sperm. And the crotch of them was all hard and crusty. Also both of my thighs were hurting really bad. The lace band around the tops of my thigh-highs was cutting into my skin. I then peeled them off and could see all the dried cum on them. I had two deep red marks around both thighs from them cutting in me all night. By the way my pussy felt I knew I hadn't been dreaming. I knew that I had let the neighbor boys have their way with me, more than once. I made it into the bathroom and stripped down and jumped in the shower. The warm water felt so good on me. I mind started going back to last night and what all I had done. I started crying, not knowing what I was going to do if Fred hears about what happened. And he was due back home tomorrow afternoon. I sure hoped I was able to walk normal by then.

Later on in the day I was feeling a lot better. My pussy was still sore but not as bad as it was this morning. I put on my baby blue bikini, fixed myself a cold soda and went out to the hot tub. I turned it on full speed and climbed in. Oh it felt so good as I laid my head back and relaxed. I closed my eyes and was thinking about last night again. How could I have done that? How could I have enjoyed it so much? Will I ever be satisfied with just Fred again, or will I need more?