New Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I'm about to fall asleep I jumped when I hear Tom's voice say, how's the water?

I opened my eyes to see him standing next to the hot tub dressed in nothing but this little black Speedo. And it did nothing to hide his soft cock from view in it.

I said the water is fine, how did you get in here?

Tom laughed and said I hope you don't mind but I just jumped the fences. I could hear the hot tub running so I was thinking you must be out here. I was sitting up in the tub as I talked to him, my breast were just out of the water. Tom then climbed in the tub with me, sitting across from me. The first thing out of his mouth was.

Damn that top you have on doesn't do much to hide your nipples, does it?

I looked down to see both my hard nipples were sticking out a good inch under my top. I then slid down in the water up to my neck, blocking his view.

Next Tom said was that a party last night or what?

I replied yes that was some party and things got way out of hand.

Tom said, what got out of hand?

I gave him a funny look and said duh I had sex with you and Allen last night that's what got out of hand.

Tom laughed and said that wasn't a bit out of hand. We both loved the shit out of fucking you last night. And by the way you acted I think you liked it as much or more than we did.

I replied well I had too much to drink and I've not smoked pot in years. It all went right to my head. This is the first time that I've ever cheated on Fred.

Tom laughed again and said, I don't think it went to your head. I think it went to your pussy.

Then Tom moved over right next to me in the tub. Putting his arm around me he kissed my ear. I pulled away or tried to pull away but he held me there.

He then said I don't think Fred will ever know what went on last night. Or ever see the sexy video of us three fucking.

I looked at him and said video, what video?

Tom said oh I didn't tell you that I had my camcorder running last night? I think we could take first place in a home made X rated movie contest.

I said oh God no, tell me your kidding you didn't tape what happened did you?

Reaching over and stroking my nipple through my top Tom said yep I sure did. And as long as you're really nice to me no one but me will ever see it.

I could have died right there. I was more or less being blackmailed now.

Toms other hand dropped down between my legs. I didn't get them closed in time before he started rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottoms.

I turned to him and said oh Tom I can't do this.

He kissed me as his fingers pulled the crotch to the side and he sank his finger inside me and said oh sure you can.

And it didn't take much of his expert finger fucking to get my pussy feeling very good again. In no time at all I was rocking my hips in time with his fingers. It didn't take very long for me to reach a great orgasm. I could see Tom's now super hard cock sticking out of the top of his Speedo and knew I would soon have it deep inside me. As I was cumming Tom had my top pushed up over my breast and was busy taking turns sucking on each of my hard nipples? My mind was all over the place. I was a hundred percent sober right now and I was letting this happen to me, and I was enjoying it. At sometime I had gone from a housewife to a whore or slut or what ever. All I knew for sure is that Tom had just pulled my bottoms off and his Speedo was also off and floating round and round in the hot tub with my bottoms.

Tom sat down in one of the seats and pulled me around to sit on his lap. As I was sitting down he guided his hard cock right in my pussy.

I moaned out as it entered me.

Tom took a hold of both my breasts as I started working up a down on his cock. The hot water and his hard cock felt so good and kept getting better. Tom was rolling my hard nipples around driving me even wilder. I was now pumping myself up and down on his hard cock like a wild woman. It just felt so good and I knew I had to cum again an soon.

Just then Tom moans out loud, Oh God little Tommy is going to fill your hot pussy up with cum.

He then squeezed both my breasts really hard and pulled me down tight on his cock. I felt his hard cock start jerking away inside my pussy as he moaned that he was cumming. I started working my pussy lips on his cock, milking it dry. Kissing the back of my neck

Tom said motherfucker do you ever know how to fuck. And your nipples drive me nuts the way they stick out, as he was still playing with them.

It's true my nipples really do stick out a lot. It's hard for me to find bra's that will hide them from everybody's view.

Toms cock was now soft but still inside me as we sat resting, him still playing with my hard nipples.

Then he said, hey lets go up to your bedroom, I need to see something.

What I asked?

Just something he replied as he stood up in the hot tub looking for his Speedo. He handed me my bottoms then got his and stepped into them. I pulled my top back over my breasts then pulled my bottoms up and on.

On the way to the house I again asked Tom what it was he needed to see in my bedroom?

He laughed and just said you'll see.

Once up in my bedroom Tom asked me where I kept all my panties?

I opened my panty drawer and said here they are.

Tom smiled and said cool, I have a thing for panties.

He then started digging through all my panties. He came out with that rubber cock in his hand. He looked at me and said nice as he smelt it and dropped it back in the drawer.

I turned red as can be.

He then pulled out a little pair of leopard string bikinis and said that these will do. He laid them on the bed and then looked at me and said, and your bra's?

I pointed at the next drawer.

He dug all through them until he fond one that he liked, it was a little red lace one. As he walked my bra over to the bed he read the size tag on it and said oh so you're a 34B?

I shook my head yes as I watched him lay it next to my panties. I asked what he was doing?

He said you'll see just hang on, now where do you keep all your skirts?

We then went into my walk in closet and I showed him all my skirts hanging on hangers. He went through them two or three times then picked this short pink leather mini skirt that Fred had gotten me. I had only worn that skirt once for Fred. And it was just in the house, it is way to short to wear out anyplace. Next Tom grabbed a white front button long sleeve top and laid it all on the bed.

Tom then said, ok that's your outfit for tonight. You can pick the heels to go with it. Be over at out house at seven tonight.

I looked at him and said you got to be kidding me? I'm not going out of this house dressed like that.

Tom got a big smile on his face and said, yes you will, wouldn't you hate for Fred to see my video?

I didn't know what to say as Tom turned and walked out, yelling back see you at seven.

I sat down on the bed crying. I was now Tom's girl toy and couldn't do a thing about it. I had to do whatever he asked me to do or give up my Marriage. So at seven o'clock I was dressed in my little mini skirt looking out the front window making sure none of my neighbors were out in front. No one was out or seemed to be looking as I made a dash next door.

Allen opened the door and let me in. His eyes when up and down my body afew times before he said shit Jo do you ever look hot tonight, I love that skirt, come on in.

We walked in the living room and Allen told me to have a seat and he'll fix us some drinks.

Just a soda or water for me please I replied.

I sat down and knew there was no way I could hide the leopard crotch of my panties from view. This skirt was just so short it couldn't be helped. Hell if I was to just bend over a little bit you could see my panty-covered ass.

Allen came back with my water and then sat down. I did my best to keep my hand in my lap to block any view up my skirt.

Allen then said, so what's up with you tonight?

I said not a thing, Tom asked me to stop over tonight so here I am.

Allen smiled and said oh ok, Toms in the shower and should be out here real soon. Shit Jo I love them leopard panties you have on.

So much for hiding them from his view.

I few minutes later Tom came in the room with just a towel around him and said hi to me and asking Allen if he checked out the sexy panties I wore for them tonight?

Allen said yes he seen them and liked them very much.

Tom then took my hand and walked me into the family room. He had a wood coffee table sitting in the middle of the room. He turned on some dance music and said Jo why don't you get up on the table and do a little dance for us?

I looked at him and said a dance, what kind of dance?

Tom laughed and said a strip tease dance, Allen and I love to watch sexy ladies strip. You don't mind doing this for us do you?

Mad as I was I tried to smile and said no I don't mind at all. I got up on the table and started rocking my hips to the tunes.

As it turned out it really wasn't all that bad. It was really kind of fun dancing for them acting like I was some kind of a big time stripper. They both had their eyes locked on me, as I would spin around giving them a better view under my short skirt at my leopard panties.

Then Tom yelled come on take it off.

I tried to dance as sexy as I could as I started removing my white blouse. Once my blouse was off and on the floor I started working the zipper down the back of my skirt as I was still dancing around. When I had it unzipped it slipped right down my legs. I stepped out of it then kicked it over to the boys. Now dressed in just my little leopard panties and red lace bra I was starting to get into this.

Tom then pushed his towel aside and revealed his half-hard cock, which he took in his hand and started stroking.

Allen also took his cock out of his shorts and was playing with it.

I felt like I had these guys eating out of my hand. I turned around and shook my ass at them real sexy like. I had seen strippers in movies so I tried to put on a show like I had seen them do. Next I unhooked my little red bra and kind of shot it at Allen. Then I danced around making my breast bounce as much as I could. I would pick them up and hold them as I was still swinging my ass. Both of them now had big hard-ons that they were stroking.

Tom said to Allen, Mother fucker I love her nipples, there just made for sucking on aren't they.

Still dancing around on the coffee table I started pealing down my little leopard panties. Very slowly I pulled them down and off. Once they slid all the way down my legs I kicked them to Allen. He put them right to his nose with one hand as he continued to stroke his cock with the other.

Tom got up and said keep on dancing as he left the room.

So I just kept on dancing for Allen totally nude now.

Tom came back in the room with a black vibrating dildo and a tube of KY jelly. He sat it at my feet on the table and went back and sat down.

I stopped dancing and looked at the dildo then Tom and said, and what is that for?

Tom laughed and said I seen yours today in your panty drawer. You know what it's for and I'm sure you know how to use it. So we would like to see a little show of you using it on yourself.

I gave him a hate look and said no way am I doing anything like that in front of you guys, forget it.

Tom then held up a VHS tape and shook it and said does Fred like movies?

Under my breath I called him a mother fucker.

I sat down on the coffee table and picked up the black rubber cock. I still didn't like the idea of doing this in front of them but what could I do. They were both still playing with their hard cocks as I then picked up the KY jelly and squeezed some out into my hand. I lubed that cock all up then rubbed the extra all over my pussy lips and clitoris. I turned on the switch at the bottom and it started buzzing away. I slowly ran it down over my clit. I moaned and rolled my hips up to meet it. I opened my legs as wide as I could as I started running it all the way up and down my now very wet pussy slit, stopping to run it over my hard little clit. It sure didn't take me long to just forget about them two guy and start thinking about an orgasm. I hung my legs
off the table and laid out on my back. My open legs were facing Tom and Allen. Now very, very slowly I started working the head of that big black buzzing rubber cock into my pussy. All the time I'm pushing it in with one hand I was rolling my hard clit around with the index finger of my other hand. I only got it about half way inside me and my orgasm hit me like a bus. I kind of moaned and yelled out that I was cumming as I pumped that black cock in my pussy even faster.

As my orgasm came to an end Tom said make yourself cum for us again.

I was now just slowly working that cock in and out again after that great orgasm. And I knew for sure that if I kept working that cock in my pussy I would be cumming again real soon. I still can't believe that a toy cock can feel so good. And how fast I can cum with it buzzing inside me.

Hell us females really don't even need you guys anymore with things like this to keep us happy.

I was now pumping it in my pussy at a nice speed, loving every minute of it. All at once I felt one of my hard nipples get sucked into a mouth. Then the other one got sucked into a mouth. I opened my eyes to see Tom and Allen on both sides of me, each sucking, kissing and licking my hard nipples. Oh God that felt so good as I now picked up the speed that I was pumping that rubber cock in my pussy. I was moaning out YES, YES OH YES, as the three of us went wild on that coffee table. I love having my nipples sucked on about, as much as sex it's self.

It didn't take me long at all to reach another orgasm. Flopping my head from side to side I yelled out that I was cumming.

As soon as my orgasm ended Tom was the first to stop sucking on my nipples and move between my wide-open legs. He pulled the rubber cock out of me and replaced it with his super hard cock.

Allen now started playing with both my breasts, sucking and kissing each of my nipples.

To make a long story short Tom screwed me until he pumped a hot load of sperm deep inside me.

Then Allen took his place and ended up giving me a second load of sperm.

That was the last day that I was a normal housewife. Now days it takes two men to satisfy me. And Tom and Allen do a great job of it. When Fred is on the road I'm always getting my two neighbor boys to keep my pussy hot and wet.

They have even talked me into screwing two of their friends once. Well they didn't have to do a lot of talking. And now

I'm thinking that I may hate the day that Bill and Sue move back in next door.

THE END

Please send any replies to my story to (Sallydysf@yahoo.com)

Thanks to all my fans that keep reading my stories. Good and bad replies I'll reply to. A lot of readers will send me a bad reply and not leave a address for me to reply back to. Come on guys, have some balls, if your going to tell me how bad this is, let me reply to you.