New Slave Gangbang

Story Info
New slave boy is gangbanged.
8.6k words
4.32
29.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

Brandon Masters smiled to himself in anticipation of the upcoming night's grand event. He sat on the comfortable circular couch in the suite's living room area and sipped his drink. He looked around at the other middle-aged men who had gathered to celebrate their friend Robert's bachelor party the night before his wedding. He listened to the customary crude jokes and suggestions for the groom's wedding night with a smirk on his face. Hearing the several complaints about the lack of strippers or even porn made his already hard cock throb in anticipation.

Robert had to promise the father of the bride that he would not have strippers or porn at his bachelor party. It was a small price to pay for the father of the bride to pay for the wedding and ensure the upcoming business merger. Brandon chuckled to himself thinking of all the things his heterosexual friends had to deal with in their lives. Not for the first time, Brandon thanked his lucky stars that he was gay and didn't have to hide his sexual preferences due to his immense wealth and highly lucrative company. He glanced around the room at the other 5 men in attendance and let himself admire that they had all kept their athletic physiques even after they had stopped playing football after college.

He set his eyes on the only other gay man in attendance, his best friend since elementary school coach Matthew Stevens. He had to admire his friend's audacity at being an out-and-proud gay high school football coach. He chuckled to himself thinking of all the 18 and 19-year-old boys that his friend had educated and introduced into the world of gay sex. These young athletes had been so easy to entice into their beds. His friend seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to spotting gay tendencies or just submissive personalities in his young men. They had even tag-teamed a few lucky boys over the years.

Brandon however, preferred taking completely straight young men into his bed. He had perfected the art of straight-boy enticement over the years. He had also acquired numerous slave boys over the years and had enjoyed their young tight bodies as well. There was nothing like having a totally heterosexual young man bend his sexuality for Brandon. Knowing that it was in fact a straight-boy sucking his hard cock, being rimmed, or taking a blast of Brandon's hot cum deep in his young ass always made the sex so much more enjoyable.

Deciding to join in on the evening's conversation and finally clue in the heterosexual men about the upcoming main event, Brandon cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on him, he looked to the groom as he said, "Well, Robert, I know you had to promise there wouldn't be strippers or porn here tonight, not that I mind in the least since our preferences for both are not exactly compatible."

Brandon allowed the other men a chuckle, as he smiled teasingly. His friends all knew he and Matthew were gay and none of them cared. They had all been friends since middle school at the latest and Mathew and his sexual preferences had been known since then as well. Glancing at Matthew and winking to his best friend, before turning back to the groom and continuing, "However, I have acquired a recently enslaved young man that I believe will entertain us quite well. I purchased him as soon as he came in the market for a reasonable price and had him trained in servitude at The Center. The boy is totally straight and a virgin, but he has been trained in sucking cock and given the proper obedience training by the best the slave industry has to offer. I think tonight will be worth remembering."

Matthew immediately grinned at his friend's surprise and looked forward to the event in question. The other 4 men looked skeptical and all began voicing their apprehension and reluctance to proceed. Shaking his head at his heterosexual friends' hesitation, Brandon continued, "Don't worry your straight heads about tonight. Slave fuck boys are perfectly acceptable nowadays. It doesn't make you gay to use a slave boy to blow off some steam or make him blow you, either."

Brandon and Matthew laughed at the joke, before Matthew added, "Seriously guys, you will enjoy this. No one will know and if someone finds out, no one will care. It's just a slave fuck boy. It's not like cheating or anything like that. It's a stress relief, that's all. Live a little."

Brandon nodded at his friend as she saw most of the other men nodding reluctantly, and continued, "Matt's right. This is just entertainment for the party. Besides, you will enjoy this. I guarantee. At least see the little fuckboy before you make up your minds. He is a perfect specimen of a young straight slave fuckboy."

Seeing the heterosexual men finally nod, Brandon sent a quick text to the room service attendants that were watching his new slave and instructed them to bring the boy inside. Hearing the doors to the suite open, the men turned to see a naked and slave-collared Andrew Duncan being led into the room on a leash. Letting the shock of the boy's appearance sink in before he then explained, "You all remember young Andrew, don't you gents? Well, if not, his father engaged in some rather dangerous business deals that forced him to liquidate certain assets that including his young 18-year-old son Andrew, in order to avoid complete bankruptcy. I acquired this slave and felt it was my duty to keep him close to home in order to help him adjust to his new life as a slave fuckboy. His father doesn't know I own him, but seeing as it's all perfectly legal, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Brandon stood up and took the leash from the attendants, before dismissing them both. He led the naked slave to the center of the room and indicated for the slave to kneel. After the slave boy obediently knelt, Brandon continued, "Andrew here, was a great swimmer and track star in high school. He might have gone on to have a decent time in college sports, but his father's financial troubles derailed all that. Now he is a perfectly trained slave fuckboy and I'm letting our friend Robert have the pleasure of deflowering his tight little asshole before the rest of us have our fun. Now, the few rules I have for the slave's treatment by you gents are not to tear his ass apart, so no fisting or double dicking. No beatings or leaving damage. Remember, I bought him and I hope to enjoy him for quite a while, so I don't want him damaged. Besides, he is a well-trained slave and won't need any discipline or coercion to service us."

Brandon smiled as he saw the others begin to discuss the opportunity. Bruce, John, and Jacob mentioned how big of an asshole Andrew's father was and how entitled and arrogant Andrew had been his whole life. Brandon smirked as he saw the others coming around, as he added, "This slave's former father is an asshole and I can't wait to let him know how well his former son is behaving as my fuckboy. Don't worry I'll keep all your names out of this. He'll just think Matt and I have availed ourselves of this slave's services. Just imagine how his former father would feel if he knew that his former son was sucking our hard cocks and being deflowered by us. Come on guys, this will be loads of fun."

Matt and the others laughed at the euphemism, as they began looking down at the kneeling slave boy and considering the opportunity to teach the slave the errors of his past behavior. Robert was still unsure and finally said, "I don't know. If this ever got back to my future father-in-law it might spoil my upcoming merger and possibly my marriage."

Brandon chuckled as he explained, "I happen to know that your future father-in-law has enjoyed the services of numerous slave fuckboys at several different boy brothels around the country. Trust me, he won't care. He might even be impressed and ask for details."

Robert was surprised but then nodded as he looked down at the slave. His cock was already hard and he was basically just going through the motions of offering his reluctance before giving in. He had always wondered what it would be like to experience a slave fuckboy's services. They had all listened to Matt and Brandon's detailed reminiscences about their numerous conquests and experiences and were intrigued by the prospects.

Brandon smiled as he watched the other's reactions as he added, "Our cute fuckboy has undergone the finest training The Center had to offer. He can now suck cock like a pro, had been through all the attitude adjustments provided, has had all body hair below his eyebrows surgically removed, and had been conditioned into their special fluid diet. He is completely disease and virus free. And had undergone a thorough cleaning every day so that he is now squeaky clean inside and out."

The heterosexual men looked confused at some of what Brandon had described, so he added, "His attitude adjustments have removed all sense of disobedience and left him completely docile. The fluid diet is a special formula that has the taste and consistency of cum, making the slave associate cum with sustenance. It also has the added bonus of keeping his asshole nice and clean since he will only ever have to urinate to expel waste from now on. The deep cleaning he has received uses deep-reaching enemas to clean out all of his intestines, colon, and rectum. Gents, this little fuckboy is ready for a life of servitude. Like I said, Robert, I'm giving you the pleasure of being the first person to ever fuck his virgin ass."

Matt smiled as he heard all of this and knew of the expertise and thoroughness of The Center's training program, having experienced numerous sexual encounters with numerous slaves that had undergone such training by the renowned training facility. Looking over at Robert and noticing the bulge in the groom's pants, Matt offered, "Before you break in this little fuckboy, how about I get him ready for you?"

Seeing the look of confusion on Robert's face, Matt looked at the slave and said, "Come up here, fuckboy. Crawl up on the coffee table on your hands and knees and show us how cute you are."

With a quick "yes, sir," Andrew crawled up onto the coffee table and presented himself as ordered. Matt ran his hand admiringly along the slave's smooth skin and came to rest behind him. He grabbed the fuckboy's gorgeous bubble butt to squeeze and grope his cheeks. The slave stayed completely still and offered no resistance or whining as Matt admired his ass cheeks. Matt moaned in excitement as he looked at the slave's puckered virgin asshole exposed and ready for attention. Smiling to himself, Matt lowered his head and began tongue fucking the fuckboy's tight asshole.

Brandon smiled as he watched his best friend feasting on the slave's asshole. Both men had always loved to give a cute bubble butt a thorough tongue fucking. They had come to find out over the course of their sexual experiences that a long and deep tongue fucking both lubed and relaxed a tight asshole perfectly. So besides offering the gay men enjoyment as they had feasted on the numerous young men's assholes throughout their lives, it also helped the young men they had fucked avoid damage and injury. The gay men always enjoyed giving a deep and wet tongue fucking and always left the holes practically dripping with their saliva, so much so that they could preclude using any lube except for the young man's first deflowering which they always lubed their hard cocks with a generous amount of lube.

Hoping to finally do away with any remaining doubts of the heterosexual men, Brandon said, "Gents, if you're that worried that fucking this slave's tight little asshole will turn you gay just have this fuckboy give you some blowjobs instead. Nothing wrong with a nice blowjob. But trust me, you will be missing out. Plus, when is the next time you'll have the opportunity to get in on the deflowering of a formerly arrogant slave who was also used to be the son of the biggest self-centered asshole that we know?"

Matt added as he briefly removed his probing tongue from the slave's ass, "Robert, if you pass up the opportunity to blast this tight little asshole, you will regret it the rest of your life. But if you don't want it, I'll gladly take the honor of taking this virgin fuckboy's cherry. My god, his asshole is so tight!"

With that, Matt drove his tongue back into the slave's asshole. Brandon smiled, knowing that they had already convinced all the straight men to participate, they were just going through the motions of being reluctant. Brandon looked down and noticed the slave was breathing a little heavier and his head was lowered to the floor. The former athlete also seemed to be blushing in embarrassment. Brandon was surprised that the slave could even feel an emotion like embarrassment anymore after all of his training. Realizing the truth, Brandon laughed loudly as he said, "Hey, Matt, you must be doing a damn fine job, because this little virgin fuckboy is starting to enjoy your talented tongue up his tight little asshole."

Matt laughed as he removed his tongue from the slave, as he taunted, "Slave if I had known you wanted my tongue in your cute little asshole, I would have given it to you when you were still a free boy. I could have really coached you and taught you all the things a good little fuckboy needs to know."

Brandon and Matt laughed at this, as Matt stood up and stepped aside for the groom. Brandon handed the groom a small bottle of lube, as he said, "You probably don't need this after Matt's deep tongue fucking has made that hole nice and wet, but it's better that the first time be as easy as possible. I may own the slave, but I don't want him injured. I intend to get plenty of time with my new slave."

Matt snickered as he leaned toward his best friend and whispered, "You never keep these slaves longer than a few years. Why not enjoy yourself?"

Brandon smiled as he replied, "Since when do I not enjoy myself? I just don't want my new fuckboy permanently damaged or fucked out, it damages his resale value when I get tired of him. Besides, I've never gone for that extreme pain stuff."

Matt smiled at his friend as he nodded and whispered back, "Well, since you intend to keep him a while, do you think I might enjoy his services again sometime? I'll hook you up with some more 18-year-old athletes and even let you take their ass cherries. You know I'm good for it."

Brandon smirked at his friend as he replied, "Yeah, that's cool. Just not for at least a month though. I'll need some time to get him properly broken in and teach him what I like and how I like it. Don't want you messing that up. Why the interest? Was this slave one of the ones that got away?"

Matt shrugged as he smiled and explained, "No, I never tried with him. I could tell he wouldn't be down to pound. Too much of his asshole father in him. But he was nice to look at in the locker room as he stripped and showered. Hey, maybe I can bring him to the locker room and have an on-site fuck for old-time's sake. Damn, that does sound hot!"

Brandon laughed as he bumped shoulders with his friend and said, "That's not a bad idea. I could come along after the first time and we could both pretend to be his coaches who are disappointed in his performance on the field. That would be hot. Imagine this little slave dressed in free-boy clothes and acting like he is a free boy. Maybe we even have him in a jockstrap too."

Matt moaned at the image as he nodded to his friend and said, "I was thinking the same thing. We can definitely tag-team this fuckboy sometime. Oh, look here. Robert seems to be ready to party."

Brandon and the other men watched as the groom slowly stripped off his clothes and approached the naked slave from behind. The slave's position on the coffee table placed his asshole and mouth at the perfect height for the men to use either hole by simply standing at whichever end they chose. Brandon couldn't wait to see his new slave boy receive his very first spit roast. Matt and he had spit-roasted countless young men over their lives and they always enjoyed the experience. Brandon and Matt smiled again as they admired the young slave's athletic physique. He was nicely muscled but had an incredibly cute bubble butt. His blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin were definite highlights of his beautiful form.

Robert approached the young slave's exposed asshole and seemed to finally convince himself to go with the situation. Brandon smiled as he watched his heterosexual friend slide his rock-hard cock into the tight virgin asshole of a slave fuckboy. Robert moaned out loud as he felt the tightness of the slave's asshole squeezing his hard cock. Matt nudged his friend as they both smiled at the sight of their completely straight friend begin to slowly fuck a straight boy's asshole, while three other straight men began stripping for their turn in the queue.

Brandon walked to the front of his slave and pulled Matt along with him. Placing his hand under his slave's chin, he raised the slave's face to look at him as she said, "I think it's time you made yourself acquainted with myself and my best friend Matt, here. Why don't you show us how good of a cock sucker you are, boy?"

The slave nodded in acceptance as he replied, "Yes, sir."

The young slave ignored the pain of his asshole being stretched by Robert's hard cock, as he reached up to unzip both men's pants, before removing their hard cocks. Without a complaint, as his extensive training had conditioned into him, he wrapped his lips around his new master's hard cock and began sucking. Brandon moaned at the feeling of his slave's lips wrapped around his hard cock and the warm tongue flicking this way and that, as the young fuckboy expertly sucked his cock.

Looking at his friend Matt, Brandon remarked, "Damn, this boy can suck a cock. You need to try these lips of his. This tight little body was made to serve the hard cocks of real men. So what do you think I should call my newest fuckboy? You know how I love giving them a new name, plus I want him to call me something better than 'master' or 'sir.'"

Matt smiled as he watched the young boy being spit-roasted. The boy's beautiful bubble butt was squishing and bouncing erotically as Robert worked his hard cock in and out of the virgin asshole. The boy's eyes were closed, probably in a combination of shame, pain, and concentration as he sucked his new master's hard cock. Smiling at the cute fuckboy, Matt finally said, "Well, if you don't mind, I would like him to call me 'coach.' I think having this little fuckboy refer to me in the same manner as he used to when he was a free boy would be hot as hell. You could always call him 'boy' or something like that. It's demeaning enough to keep him in his place but common enough that it could be like you talking to a free boy. You could make him call you 'daddy,' that could be hot. It would be like you're his new father who is giving him the discipline he needs to learn that his former father obviously failed to teach him. What do you think?"

Brandon nodded as he removed his hard clock from his fuckboy's mouth with a sucking "pop," as he asked, "Did you hear that? From now on you will refer to me as 'daddy' and him as 'coach.' Your new name is 'boy,' do you understand, boy?"

The young slave nodded in defeated acknowledgment, knowing he had no choice, as he softy said, "Yes, daddy."

Brandon then pressed the fuckboy's lips against Matt's hard cock indicating for the slave to suck Matt's hard cock. The slave opened his mouth and began sucking the hard cock as instructed. Brandon moaned as he watched his lovely fuckboy being fucked from behind as he sucked his former coach's cock. Brandon almost wished he was recording the event. Showing the slave's former father the video of his new slave getting his virgin ass fucked by multiple men and sucking their hard cocks would surely be hilarious. Plus having the slave refer to Brandon as "daddy" and that both father and son knew all six of the men involved in the gangbang would be beautiful revenge for both of their past behavior. Brandon smiled with a predator's eyes as he thought of all the things he and Matt would do to this fuckboy until Brandon finally got tired of him and sold him to The Center for use in one of the company's boy brothels or fuckboy cruises. Matt's suggestion of taking the fuckboy into his former high school locker room for some coach/player role-playing had really made Brandon horny and looking forward to future fuck sessions.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers