New Slave Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon smiled as he watched Robert spend himself inside the slave's asshole. He chuckled as he thought that the straight men just didn't know how to draw out a good long ass-fucking. As Robert pulled out, Bruce stepped forward and took his place. Bruce grabbed his rock-hard cock, already slick with lube, and slowly guided it inside the slave's asshole. Brandon nudged Matt as he indicated Bruce's ease of entry into the formerly virgin asshole, as he said, "You always did know how to get a tight virgin asshole ready for a good deep dicking. I've heard of a 'horse whisperer,' but I should call you the 'ass relaxer.'"

Both men chuckled at the joke, as Matt said, "Well, I've had a lot of practice getting my boys' tight little virgin asses ready to take my monster meat. I like to get them all relaxed and wet with my spit, that way the boys just feel a deep stretching and then a nice warm feeling as I breed them. My boys always come back for more. But, enough about that, how about you slide in here with me and have your new boy blow us both at the same time?"

Brandon smiled at that, it had been a while since the two friends had enjoyed a double blowjob. He smiled thinking of the several times the two friends had given one of their free fuckboys or slaves a double anal fucking. He looked down at his new slave and said, "Boy!"

The slave immediately looked up at his master, removed his lips from Matt's hard cock, and dutifully answered, "Yes, daddy?"

Brandon smiled that his new slave was such a fast learner as he said, "I want to you take both of our cocks into your mouth at the same time. Have you been trained in that technique, boy?"

The slave nodded as he replied, "Yes, daddy, I was given an A+ rating in all my final cock sucking performances."

Brandon and Matt both smiled as the slave then opened his mouth and guided both hard cocks inside. Brandon moaned as he looked at his new boy looking like a chipmunk with his cheeks full of acorns, but his boy looked even cuter with his mouth stretched around two hard cocks. Brandon looked at Matt and they shared a knowing nod as they began alternating thrusts into Brandon's new fuckboy. Their hard cocks rubbed against each other perfectly adding to their pleasure and the slave's continuous sucking and licking made both men moan in pleasure.

Brandon and Matt had used this technique many times over the years and both men enjoyed the stimulation their hard cocks provided each other. The slave was sucking and licking as he had been trained to do and Brandon could tell that his boy had certainly earned his A+ in cock sucking. He smiled down at his slave as he said, "Boy, you have a mouth and lips that were made for sucking cock. Too bad we didn't know about your talent sooner, this could have been a regular occurrence for you as a free boy. Would you have liked for me and your coach to treat you like all the other boys that we've educated in the art of gay sex? We would have made you a regular participant in our weekly fuck sessions. But no sense in thinking about what should have been, you're mine now and I intend to enjoy you every chance I get. You've already taken one hot load of man cum in your ass, are you ready for your next one, boy? Bruce sure seems to enjoy fucking you. I'm sure he's about to breed your greedy asshole soon. By the time tonight is over, your asshole is going to be filled with man seed. That's the way a boy like you should always be, his nice asshole bred by his master. That should make you happy, boy. By the time I start to breed you, you will only feel content and happy when you feel my hot cum deep inside your asshole. Nothing will feel better than a good breeding from your daddy, boy."

Matt and Brandon both moaned at the pleasure they were experiencing and the future fuck sessions with the new slave. They both looked up as they heard Bruce's grunt and watched him give the boy several more thrusts as he emptied his load deep inside the fuckboy. Brandon smiled down at his boy as he watched him grunt around their hard cocks in his mouth as the boy felt another hot load erupt inside him. Bruce then withdrew his softened cock and collapsed onto the couch, as Jacob took his place. Brandon smiled again as he saw that Jacob had already lubed his hard cock and easily slipped inside the fuckboy's ass with a moan of pleasure.

Bruce and Robert were heard discussing the tightness of the boy's fuckhole, as they relaxed on the couch, while John waited for his turn with the boy. Brandon smirked that the four heterosexual men had fallen into the fuck session so readily. Matt smiled at Brandon as he indicated John stroking his lubricated hard cock slowly. Both men knew that none of the straight men would be able to last long once they started fucking the boy. The two best friends had fucked countless young boys over their lives and knew how to pace themselves to prolong their pleasure and draw out the fuckboy's ass pounding. They had personally fucked numerous boys until they were completely gay and wouldn't look twice at females even if offered. The friends had joked that they were gay makers and could fuck a boy until he loved hard cock.

Feeling his balls begin to draw up and hearing Matt grunt beside him, Brandon looked at his friend and asked, "You ready to feed my boy his first load of cum down his throat?"

Matt groaned and nodded as he replied, "Your new boy is going to get a big load, I haven't cum in a couple of days. I'm going to give your boy a taste of what he's going to get from now on. Your boy is going to love the taste of cum soon. And when he feels what it's like to have his new daddy and coach seed his boy hole, he's going to finally know what his purpose in life is. You ready, boy? Here comes my load all for you. I hope you're hungry because this load is sure to fill you up."

With that, Matt thrust one more time as his cock exploded inside the young fuckboy's mouth. Feeling the warmth of his friend's cum flowing around his hard cock, Brandon moaned and shot his load as well. The slave continued to suck the cocks as they spewed hot cum into his mouth making the boy struggle to swallow all of it. Finally spending themselves in the boy's mouth, Matt and Brandon pulled their cocks from the boy's mouth but kept their cock heads at his lips, as the boy dutifully cleaned and sucked the excess cum from both cocks as he had been trained.

Finishing his duties to his daddy and coach, the boy looked up into their eyes as he waited for further instructions. Matt moaned in pleasure as he knelt down and captured the boy's lips in a passionate kiss. Matt had always been a good kisser and loved to kiss a straight boy and feel the boy's obvious reluctance to be kissed by a man. Matt loved the dominance of kissing a straight boy and forcing his tongue inside his mouth to show the boy who was in charge. Breaking the kiss, Matt drew back and said, "You did perfectly, boy. I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun whenever your new daddy lets me play with you. I think you will enjoy playing with me. You'll get to pretend you're still a straight free boy and even dress like one too."

Brandon smirked as he listened to his friend taunting his new boy and couldn't wait to play their games with his new acquisition. Having a slave role-playing as a straight free boy was something both men enjoyed. Seeing his new boy panting to catch his breath after the deep kissing and face fucking he had just received made Brandon smile as he thought of the fun they would have with the boy. Deciding to weigh in on the conversation, Brandon added, "Don't worry, boy, after tonight you will only be servicing your daddy and coach. I think that's a good way to keep you loyal and dedicated, don't you, boy?"

Brandon and Matt saw the look of shame and humiliation, but also a corrupted acceptance signifying the boy hated what he was doing and what was being done to him while also knowing he had no choice in the matter. The boy then dutifully answered, "Yes, daddy."

Smirking at his degraded boy, Brandon added, "Don't think of your life as a free boy anymore, boy. You are a slave fuckboy now. The sooner that you accept that, the better off you'll be. All you have to remember is that your daddy knows what's best for you. If you follow your daddy's orders and are a good boy, you will be fine. By the time you've been serving me for another month, you might even come to think of me as your daddy. And with your coach running you through exercise drills to keep you in shape, it'll be just like having a personal trainer. Of course, your coach will also be allowed to train you in ways that are more suited to you as a fuckboy, but you can always pretend that you're just one of the many free boys that your coach has educated over the years."

Looking down at his boy, Brandon asked, "Tell me, boy, who am I?"

The boy looked up at him with a docile acceptance as he replied, "You're my daddy."

Brandon smiled, then indicated Matt and asked, "And who is he?"

The boy nodded his head dutifully as he replied, "He's my coach."

Brandon and Matt both smiled at the perfection of The Center's attitude adjustments and training regimes that had transformed this once arrogant free boy into a docile and receptive slave fuckboy. The two men gently ran their hands admiringly over the boy's hairless smooth skin. Brandon smirked at the slight trembling of the boy's body before he was able to stay still, showing that the boy was still fighting his natural hesitancy toward gay sex. Brandon and Matt loved having a straight boy at their mercy and under their control.

Looking over the boy's body at the slight movements caused by Jacob's thrusting cock as he skewered the boy's asshole. Smirking, Brandon knelt down to the boy's eye level and gently stroked his boy's hair as he said, "That's the second hard cock you've had inside your asshole tonight, boy. Tell me what you feel. Tell me how it makes you feel about yourself."

Seeming to hesitate and clearly feeling humiliated, disgusted, and uncomfortable with what was happening to him, the boy still dutifully answered his daddy as his training demanded as he said, "This boy is a worthless receptacle for hard cock and hot cum as ordered by his daddy. This boy's opinion and feelings are irrelevant when compared to his daddy's desires and pleasures. This boy will continue to dutifully serve his daddy in any capacity his daddy demands."

Brandon and Matt shared a smirk before Brandon turned back to his boy and said, "That's good, boy, but I want to know how you actually feel about what you're experiencing and how all of this makes you feel. I know you are a good little loyal slave fuckboy, so you don't have to spout out the training rhetoric to me right now. I want you to pretend that you are still a free boy and have the right to voice your opinion on sucking a hard cock, swallowing hot cum, having your asshole fucked by a thick cock, feeling the warmth as your asshole is bred with hot man seed, and you are forced to kiss a gay man that enjoys kissing young boys like you. Tell me what you really feel, boy. You will be doing a lot of role-playing with your daddy and coach, so this will be good practice for you, boy. You want to make your daddy and coach happy, don't you, boy? Come on now, tell daddy how you feel."

The slave hesitated and had to think about what he would have said and how he would have felt before he had been so thoroughly trained to ignore his desires and disgusts in order to properly serve his daddy. Realizing that his daddy and coach expected him to pretend to be a free boy in the future, the slave knew he needed to be able to remember how he used to feel or fake these feelings. Finally, the slave looked up into his daddy's eyes and said, "Daddy, I don't like being fucked. It hurts and I can feel the men cumming inside me. It makes me feel like I'm less than a man to be treated like this. I'm not gay and I don't want to be made to service men's sexual desires."

With that, the slave bowed his head in shame hoping that he had performed well. Brandon and Matt smiled at each other as they watched the young slave try to remember how to react as he would have as a free boy and then draw back into his training as a slave fuckboy. The two friends knew they were going to have a lot of fun with this boy. The men hardly noticed when Jacob had finished and John had taken his spot of fucking the boy's asshole. They laughed softly and shared the joke that the straight men just couldn't hang in there for a good long ass fuck. Brandon and Matt could fuck a boy for over 10 minutes non-stop without cumming. They could stay hard after they came and just keep on going until exhaustion finally tapped their strength, usually after they had cum 3 times at least.

Wanting to get his new boy used to his and Matt's taunts and dirty talk during sex, Brandon said, "You have two loads of man cum in your stomach and three in your asshole, boy. With a mouth made for sucking cock and an asshole as tight as yours, you had better be ready for a daily dose of daddy's hot cum in both your holes. And Matt seems to have a thing for you, so I'm sure he will want to play with you sometimes. Just imagine what your former family and friends would think of you if they saw you now, boy. But it's ok, all you ever have to worry about is making your new daddy and coach happy from now on. And I'm sure you will make us very happy, won't you, boy?"

The slave grunted slightly at a deep and hard thrust from John's hard cock into his asshole, as he finally answered, "Yes, daddy."

Matt looked at Brandon and said, "As much as I would like a turn with the boy's tight asshole tonight, I think I'll save him for when I bring him to the locker room. I want to take my time with that cute ass. I doubt any of these guys will be able to last very long tonight. So I'll just let the boy enjoy his night of straight men fucking his tight ass and cumming way too fast. But I did enjoy his mouth, so I'll stick with that tonight. The boy needs as much protein as he can get, don't you think?"

Brandon chuckled as he nodded to his friend and replied, "Yeah, I'm saving my first time in his ass for when I take him home. I want to draw that out and give him a good long ass-fucking in our bed. I'll probably just let the rest of you play tonight and save the rest of my seed for his asshole. So go on and have my cute boy suck your cock, dude. I always love seeing you have a straight boy work your man meat."

Matt laughed as he stepped forward and began smearing the precum from his now hard cock on the boy's lips as he said, "Open up boy, I got a hard cock that needs a good long sucking."

Matt moaned as the young slave opened his mouth and engulfed his hard cock without complaint or reluctance. Not that Brandon or Matt thought there would be any complaining or reluctance left in the boy after he had undergone the thorough training and attitude adjustments of The Center. Turning a completely straight boy into a cock sucking boy who took hard cocks up his ass without complaint or reluctance was practically the motto of The Center. Having sampled the end results of the boys that had been trained by The Center numerous times over the years, both men knew that this boy was as docile and obedient as any of the others.

Matt smirked as the young boy began thoroughly sucking his hard cock, as he watched John fucking the boy's asshole. Matt loved the way the boy's beautiful bubble butt squished and swayed as John continued to fuck the boy deep and hard. Matt smiled as he fantasized about rimming and fucking that cute asshole in the future. The boy was young enough and inexperienced enough that his asshole should remain nice and tight for years to come, as long as no one overstretched that little hole. And given Brandon's usual way of keeping his boys from being overused and fucked-out, Matt had no worries about this boy's mistreatment. Not that the boy's treatment or misuse mattered to Matt, but keeping the boy nice and tight not to mention keeping the boy from being permanently damaged would ensure not only a good resale value for Brandon when he finally got tired of the boy, but also ensured the boy would remain a good fuckboy for the time that he belonged to Brandon. Matt fully intended to play with the boy as offer as his daddy allowed. After Brandon had sold the boy to The Center, the boy's well-being and prospects were no longer a concern or business of either gay man. By that time both men would have likely gotten tired of him and began looking for new conquests. Both Brandon and Matt preferred straight free boys anyway, but having the opportunity to secure the ownership and full use of this particular boy was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Having this boy at their mercy and serving their needs and desires, though he was only a slave fuckboy and therefore had no choice in the matter, had both gay men looking forward to fucking and using the boy for a long time to come. Matt wasn't exactly in a dry spell when it came to seducing or enticing straight boys to tend to his needs and desires, and neither was Brandon. But having this particular boy was just a definite perk. Both gay men had already considered sending the boy's former father a tape of some future ass fuckings or cock sucking the boy would endure. They might even invite the boy's former father over for dinner and rub the slave fuckboy's plight in his face in person. How would the man react to seeing his former son sucking a hard cock or being fucked in the as by a man he knew? Matt moaned at the thought. Would the man complain or beg for mercy on the boy's behalf? Would he get angry at the boy's treatment and new life as a slave to a gay man? Would the man ignore the boy, like he didn't want to acknowledge his former son's existence? What would the man do when confronted by the results of selling his own son into sexual slavery? The man had to of known that his attractive and athletic son would only have been worth the price paid for him if the intention was to turn the boy into a fuck slave for an older gay man. No one else would have paid the price for him.

Deciding to taunt the boy, Matt said, "Boy, it must have been a great shock to you when your former father handed you over to the slave bureau. Did you have any warning of how your former dad intended to pay his way out of his debt? Did you get to watch as your auction price went up? How did it feel to have to pose naked and walk around while all the gay men fantasized about fucking your tight asshole? But at least you were bought by someone local that you knew. You could have been sold to a boy brothel in another country or some rich foreign man to use and abuse." Matt moaned as the boy gasped around his cock, sending chills up his spine when the boy realized the fate that he had escaped. Matt wanted the boy to be on his best behavior and not cause any unnecessary issues, so he continued, "But instead my buddy bought you and he is a good owner to have. He treats his boys right. He must have really wanted you, boy. We are never without a straight boy nearby when we get horny. With all the boys in this town looking for references and behavior letters to colleges, we can always find the ones willing to go the extra mile to get what they want. Plenty of my athletes are perfect cock suckers and never complain about a hard cock pumping man seed into their assholes, as long as they get a letter of recommendation to their preferred college."

Seeing John was ramping up the speed and force of his thrusting cock into the boy's ass, Matt knew the straight man would cum soon, giving the boy four loads of hot cum in his ass. And looking at the groom and Bruce, both of them looked like they were ready for another turn as they slowly stroked their hard cocks. Matt stayed quiet as he enjoyed his blowjob and watched John fucking the boy's ass. The boy was having his mouth forced further up Matt's hard cock by the sheer force of John's thrusts. Matt absentmindedly stroked his fingers through the boy's hair as he watched his heterosexual friend roughly fucking his asshole.